Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2010 #361
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
Turn to the Lord. Make your life matter. I've seen too many ruined lives, ruined marraiges, ruined reputations......with nothing to show for it.

You ain't making progress when Tea Party senior citizens are stealing your thunder.
You're still here? Shouldn't you be working on building your gay dude ranch and fantasizing about nigger Jennifer Hudson?

Anyway. Your post has nothing to do with the topic. I regret even having to respond to you and telling you to quit it, But I'd rather do that then delete posts. So yeah. Your nutty religion has nothing to do with this case. So shuttup.

Old June 24th, 2010 #362
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
Turn to the Lord. Make your life matter. I've seen too many ruined lives, ruined marraiges, ruined reputations......with nothing to show for it.
Why didn't Jesus not turn to the Lord? It seems that He insisted on fighting the jew and did not flinch when Roman law was manipulated by the jew to have him falsely imprisoned and crucified. Didn't Jesus have faith that just by speaking out and standing up against evil that the Lord would reward Him in the next life? Was Jesus worried about his ruined life or his reputation or what he would have of to show for his acts of anti-Semitiems? Aren't Christians suppose to emulate Jesus and his actions when He was here on earth? How can Christians expected anybody to take them seriously when they do just the opposite of Jesus when confronting evil?

Old June 24th, 2010 #363
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Story on Steele's Bail Hearing

This article is also necessary to understand some of the posts and needs to be posted in full.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...eld-pending-t/

June 22, 2010 in News, Idaho
Judge orders Steele held after witness intimidation alleged

Federal murder-for-hire suspect Edgar Steele will stay in jail pending trial after a judge found he had attempted to intimidate potential witnesses in the case – his wife and son.

In a detention hearing Tuesday, federal prosecutors played two tapes of phone conversations Steele had with his wife, Cyndi, and his son, Rex, while being held at Kootenai County Jail on June 13.

On the tapes, Steele warns his wife that she will be contacted by government officials the following morning and will be asked to authenticate his voice on recordings that he tells her are doctored to sound as if he’s hiring a hit man to kill her. He pleads with her to say that it’s not his voice she hears on the tapes.

Steele tells her she has to say, “No, that is not my husband’s voice,” then he adds: “Like a rhinoceros in the road, you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.”

If she doesn’t, he says, she will have to explain to their children why her testimony put him in prison for 20 to 25 years. He swears to her the tapes are not real and that they were manufactured by federal officials determined to ensure he goes to jail.

“This is going to be a ‘Mission: Impossible,’ world-class-level production,” he tells his wife. “I love you dearly. I would never be so stupid as to hire somebody else to kill anybody, for Christ sake, least of all you. You’ve gotta do this.”

Steele tells his wife the government plot against him is “coming from the very top level” and says “they are after me.” He then compares his case to that of Matt Hale, who founded a group formerly known as World Church of the Creator and was sentenced in 2005 to 40 years in prison for soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill a federal judge.

While in jail on June 13, Steele made a call to his 22-year-old son, Rex, around 8:20 p.m., then managed to get through to his wife around 8:31 p.m., FBI agent Michael Sotka testified.

When Steele spoke to his son, he urged him to persuade his mother to say it’s not Steele’s voice on the recordings. “Make sure your mother understands my life is in her hands,” he says, asking Rex Steele to drive to his mother’s house and talk to her. “I’m counting on you, big guy. I love you very much. Right now, it’s up to you.”

His son responds: “I understand, Dad.”

Defense attorney Roger Peven said Steele is 65 (jail records show he’s 64) and has no criminal record. Peven said Steele posed no danger to anyone and should be released pending trial, with conditions imposed to ensure he’d be monitored.

However, U.S. Magistrate Candy Dale said sufficient evidence had been presented to show that Steele posed a serious risk of intimidating witnesses or obstructing justice. To prove he needed to be detained, the government had to show Steele either posed a flight risk or was a danger to the community.

Referring to the tapes, she said, “I don’t know how this court or any person could take that as anything other than an attempt to intimidate.”

Steele’s home was raided June 11 and he was taken into custody after an informant told the FBI that Steele had hired him to kill his wife and mother-in-law. The alleged hit man-turned-informant, Larry Fairfax, was ordered held without bail Monday after auto shop employees on June 15 found a pipe bomb attached to a car brought in by Cyndi Steele.

Steele’s trial has been scheduled for Aug. 9 before federal Judge B. Lynn Winmill. Steele now is being held at Spokane County Jail, in part because of the need to keep him and Fairfax separate, court officials said.

Steele is charged with using interstate commerce in the commission of murder for hire. Fairfax, who had apparently known Steele for several years, said he was to be paid $25,000 to make the murder appear to be a car accident. If Steele collected on an insurance policy, Fairfax would have received an additional $100,000, court documents show.

Steele is best known for his unsuccessful defense of the Aryan Nations in the landmark 2000 case that bankrupted the white supremacist group.

Old June 24th, 2010 #364
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Ukrainian Girlfriend

Perhaps this business about the Ukrainian girlfriend is a prearranged secret code between Steele and his son. It so, who knows what it means.

Old June 24th, 2010 #365
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Perhaps this business about the Ukrainian girlfriend is a prearranged secret code between Steele and his son. It so, who knows what it means.
Or maybe Steele has been setting up the government and the Ukrainian girlfriend was part of the plan.

Old June 24th, 2010 #366
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Last Version of Steele Bail Hearing

This is the last major version of the story that needs to be posted.
=========
http://www.kxly.com/news/23988532/detail.html

Edgar Steele accuses government of "Mission Impossible Level Plot"
Erik Loney | KXLY4 Reporter
Posted: 6:24 am PDT June 22, 2010
Updated: 12:37 am PDT June 23, 2010

COEUR D'ALENE -- Recordings of two phone calls Edgar Steele made from the Kootenai County Jail show that the one-time attorney for the Aryan Nations claimed that the government was out to get him with a “Mission Impossible Level Plot.”

The recordings were played Tuesday morning at Steele’s detention hearing where he was arguing that he should be released from jail pending his trial on charges he hired a hit man to kill his wife and mother-in-law.
On Sunday night Steele made two phone calls from the Kootenai County Jail. The first call he made was to his son, followed afterward by a call to his wife Cyndi. In those calls Steele stated that the government is out to get him. He emphasized to them that “no matter what you hear or what you think you must not say that it’s my voice on the recordings.”
KXLY.COM VIDEO

EmbedSharePurchase
Edgar Steele accuses government of "Mission Impossible Level Plot"

June 22, 2010

Recordings of two phone calls Edgar Steele made from the Kootenai County Jail show that the one-time attorney for the Aryan Nations claimed that the government was out to get him with a "Mission Impossible Level Plot." KXLY4's Erik Loney reports.

At the beginning of each phone call a recording is played that lets prisoners know that all outgoing phone calls are monitored and recorded and anything said during a phone call can be used against them in court.

When he called his son he described it as the most important call he would ever make and then went on to tell his son that he had to tell his mom that the voice on the tape the government had of the hit man talking with Steele was not Steele’s voice. Steele explained to his son that the government was trying to turn Cyndi against Edgar and that the government had intentionally left a present for his Ukranian girlfriend out so that his wife would find it.
During his phone conversation with his wife Cyndi, Steele told his wife like he told his son that this was the most important call he’d ever made then proceeded to tell that "no matter what you hear, what you think, what you feel, you have to say the following: No that's not my husband's voice.”
Steele explained to his wife that “they are after me”, adding Cyndi that the attorney general is behind the “top level deal.”

“I guarantee it isn't me. I would never be so stupid to hire someone to kill you. I love you. Please, please, please my life is in your hands now. Like a rhinosaurus in the road, no matter how hard they push you, you have to do it,” Steele told his wife. Cyndi in return said very little during the conversation.

Steele was originally expected to be acting as his own attorney for the detention hearing but has received the assistance of a federal public defender, Roger Pevan, the same attorney who once served as legal counsel for Joseph Duncan.

At the conclusion of the hearing the judge ruled that Steele be held without bail because he had tried to obstruct the case against him and intimidate witnesses. During the phone conversation with his wife Steele told her, “You’ve got to do this otherwise you’ll have to explain how your testimony put me in prison.”

Federal prosecutors say Steele hired Larry Fairfax to kill his wife and mother-in-law and that Fairfax, who tipped off authorities to the plot, actually followed through with placing a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele’s car. The bomb was discovered by employees of Coeur d’Alene’s Quick Lube late last week when she went in for an oil change.

Investigators say Fairfax told them he built two pipe bombs for Steele as part of a murder-for-hire plot. Fairfax originally tipped off authorities to the plot but only confessed to attaching the bomb to Cyndi's car after the bomb was found.

Fairfax appeared in court Monday for his detention hearing; a judge denied his request to be released from jail. His attorney claimed during the hearing that the bomb was built to not detonate and Fairfax was pretending to go along with the plot because he was fearful of Steele.

KXLY.com's Rob Kauder contributed to this report

Old June 24th, 2010 #367
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.spokesman.com/audio/2010/...call-his-wife/

Another MSM source has posted the jailhouse phone between Steele and his wife, but just like the other, the ending seems to be missing. Considering that both all current postings of the conversation have the end missing it seems likely that government edited out the ending before making it available to the public.

Old June 24th, 2010 #368
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

It is interesting that this story has remained almost exclusively a local Bonner County Idaho story.

Given that this case involved one of the 40 most dangerous racist anti-semites neo-NAZIs haters in America, and racism anti-semitism neo-NAZIism hatism are the most evil aspects of American society, and the FBI acted on a moments notice and the Atterny Generals office has gotten involved to get the racist anti-semite neo-NAZI hater, and that the racist anti-semites neo-NAZIs haters have terrorist ties, and that the fed is constantly pushing for new hate laws, anti-home-grown-terrorist-laws, gun control, Internet control to silence dangerous free speech … spoken racist anti-semites neo-NAZIs haters home-grown-terrorist.

It is strange indeed that the national MSM is not moralizing 24/7 about how the government has saved America from yet another racist anti-semites neo-NAZIs haters. It seems that this would a great publicity and public relations event for the $PLC and ACLU and they could be milking this for even more profits and fear mongering and initiate new witch hunts.

But the national MSM is silent. Maybe one explanation for that is that everybody on the ZOG side of this issue is afraid to drawing to much attention to a case that may be proven to be a government frame. Also the ZOG side of this all know that Steele, Fairfax, Steele wife, may be offed and they would not want the general zogtard population to possible starting thinking.

Just think about, the government has captured one of they most high profile open anti-semites who works are published. How often to anonymously spray painted anti-semtic symbols get national and international attention?

Old June 24th, 2010 #369
RFM
Banned

I am accepting telephone calls about the Edgar Steele case at 601-939-2950 right now and will continue to do so as long as my listen live link image is up at http://www.rebelarmy.com. If my listen live link is not up, I'm no longer accepting telephone calls.

Jim Giles

Old June 24th, 2010 #370
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Man of Steel's Profile

Clearly the theory that Steele went crazy and actually did this stupid plot is now far fetched. Based on the jail house recordings and his performance in court as provided by the Judenpresse, he is clearly not crazy.

Based on all of the comments in the local papers by the folks who know Fairfax, the latter is clearly a scumbag. Fairfax is badly in debt and has recently declared bankruptcy. I can't imagine how Steele would use him as a hit man even if he had known him for 20 years. If Steele was going to kill his wife, they would go on a camping trip in the mountains and she would fall over a cliff. Of course, any lawyer is capable of this and far worse.

Tintin makes a good point. Why has only the press within 50 miles of the crime scene followed this story? It would seem that a Nazi lawyer arrested in a murder for hire plot to kill his wife would be front page news for the Jew York Times and make TV network news.

If Steele's wife were about to divorce him; why would she cry at his first hearing, hit the wall with her hand, and demand to be allowed to talk to her husband? The son is clearly supportive of his father. I smell Juden.

Old June 24th, 2010 #371
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If Steele was going to kill his wife, they would go on a camping trip in the mountains and she would fall over a cliff.
Exactly! That is the scenario I have thought about many times and was planing to write about. Others include a boating trip accident, fire in the barn, a barn accident with horses stomping her, bathroom accident, suicide, gun accident, fake a burglary where somebody came for Steele's silver coins in which she is murdered, etc

Any of those scenarios are in a vastly more safer and likely to be successfully executed then involving somebody else, much less a man who's IQ is likely 30 points below Steele's. We already know the idiot Fairfax mentioned to his wife that is was following Steele's wife to Oregon when she would be driving a car with pipe bomb he made.

Fuck, just killing her and claiming temporary insanity resulting from post operative depression would likely be more successful then hiring a guy that is little more than a glamorized ditch digger.

[update: added word "glamorized"]

Old June 24th, 2010 #372
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Ditch Digger Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Fuck, just killing her and claiming temporary insanity resulting from post operative depression would likely be more successful then hiring a guy that is little more then a ditch digger.
Tintin is absolutely right but I don't like his insult against the honorable profession of ditch diggers. They would bash Fairfax's head in with a shovel.

Old June 24th, 2010 #373
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

It would be great if Steele (or his lawyer) asked:

Mr. Fairfax, what is your IQ?

Steele should claim he would never had hired an unintelligent person to do anything but the most simplest of tasks. Steele should claim he would never higher anybody of low intelligence to do anything if the outcome was important and certainly there is little more important then the outcome of the hire-for-murder plot.

Steele has written about his own high IQ. And IQ is the bases of for a significant part of his racism. So Steele could convincingly claim that his has obsessed with IQ, not skin color.

If the prosecution labels him a racist, he should focus the explanation on IQ and claim he issue with niggers is IQ and that IQ is the single most important factor is determining if somebody is able to perform complicated tasks. And therefore, being always aware of IQ, he would have never hired Fairfax for anything more then digging a ditch. He could also use this point to show that is not against niggers because the black, but because every IQ test, even those given by the U.S. Military confirm that niggers have low IQ. Anyway, it would be interesting to watch the prosecutor try to prove that Fairfax is smart.

Old June 24th, 2010 #374
America First

Quote-recently declared bankruptcy Un-quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good ditch digging is an art form, honed straight with turns and perfectly neat in every way, with an assortment of quality shovels.

IMO no court room judge would allow I.Q. to be brought up, unless it is in connection with a SCOTUS ruling in 2004 "?"

That ruling was that any one with an I.Q. of 70 or below can not be given the death penalty which lets too many off the hook IMO.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 24th, 2010 at 01:26 PM.

Old June 24th, 2010 #375
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Mr. Fairfax, what is your IQ?
It's irrelevant.

Old June 24th, 2010 #376
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
It's irrelevant.
If that is true, it is unfortunate. But in this situation, it is not Fairfax on trial.

The issue is: why is the claim that Steele hired Fairfax completely absurd?

Lets assume that the hit required that the hit-man, for example, have perfect vision, or have some other physical attribute, in order for the murder to have a high likelihood of being performed successfully. The defended could not claim the poor vision of the would be hit-man would clearly make it hiring him for the hit absurd?

Another example, lets say a woman claims a man hired her to seduce another man for some reason. And assume the woman is fat, old and ugly. Could the defendant claim it is absurd to believe that he would hire a fat, old, and ugly woman to seduce somebody?

Old June 24th, 2010 #377
8Man
"moderate" radical

Does Larry Fairfax have remarkably poor vision? He claims he drove to Portland to check if the pipebomb he attached to Cyndi's car was still in place. If he installed the pipebomb, he'd know where he put it. Larry says he didn't see it, but according to the bomb tech that removed it several days later "it was the largest one he'd seen".

This seems like a productive area for additional questioning.. What is Larry lieing about? Is he lieing about going to Portland to check on his pipebomb? Is he lieing about not seeing it where he attached it? Or.. is he lieing about actually installing the pipebomb to begin with?

Old June 24th, 2010 #378
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
This seems like a productive area for additional questioning.. What is Larry lieing about? Is he lieing about going to Portland to check on his pipebomb? Is he lieing about not seeing it where he attached it? Or.. is he lieing about actually installing the pipebomb to begin with?
And did he build the pipe bombs? And if never intended for pipe bombs to detonated why were they so large?

Also, a MSM poster claimed that Fairfax is too fat to crawl under a car.

Old June 24th, 2010 #379
L Awman

Am in a heck of a rush so please excuse:
I would like folks to consider the following possibilities:
!. The opposition, afraid of Steele defending Matt Hale 'got the goods' on Fairfax- must have been something big if we accept that this is the 'Good man' he is vaunted to be. What would it take to persuade a 'Good man' to go along with them?
Something in his past or recent history that would bet him 20 years to life, right?
Next. The Feds-whoever- tell him that the story would be merely, that Steele approached him and he went along- just to see- without taking any action, and then contacted the feds.
However, as soon as he had acted his part for them and they had released him, they- the Fed or who-double crossed him and attached either a real or fake bomb (knowing from tapped phone calls) that Mrs. S was due to take in the car for its oil change, where the bomb would be discovered.
Now. Hey! Wait on there- What certainty did they have that the service folk would notice or find the bomb? Ans=not much.
Far easier to not bother planting any bomb but just have their guy at the service station say that there was a bomb.
This is why they needed to have the media circus surrounding the service station- instead of dealing with the thing and later reporting to the press.
To establish as 'Fact' a made-up story.
Next- Police arrest the now shocked and scared Fairfax, getting him out of public reach so he cannot tell the press-'I never actually made any bombs'.
He realizes he is now in so deep, the only way is to go along with them- the new story they feed him= He did make and fit the bombs but their fuses were inactive. Note: Not what any sane but honest person would have done- filled the 'bombs' with something inert- salt and soot.
This scenario might account for the silly story about the lost bomb.(*)
Just watch and see- The next thing the Feds will claim- having got their man thus far, will be that the bombs and fuses were viable.
The technique is standard police/ gangster stuff- incrimination by degree.
What should be done.
Is anyone in touch with Steele in prison?
Can we get one of our smart investigators-Bollyn? Out there to sniff around?
Inducement for a crack reporter= here is a case with big potential.
And the first person to investigate, is the man/ men at the lube station.
Who actually discovered the 'bomb'?
How long has he worked there?
Did he just happen (as i suspect) to drift into town from nowhere a week before and get the job in the lube bay?
His description- volunteered did not sound right- too much info about the fuse and wires- watch the video again.
Alternatively- Was the 'pipe bomb' painted bright pink and with flashing Led's and a bleeping buzzer on it- believe me, I've known mechanics who STILL would not have noticed one if this were the case, AND they had been told to look for it.
(*) The lost bomb/ unseen bomb story could prove significant:
Since the man allegedly placed the thing he'd know exactly where this huge thing was placed.
There's no sane reason for him to not inform the authorities about the 'bombs' when he had spilled the beans. His only reason was if there were no bombs- until the police planted them.
Lots more questions- avenues- short of time must rush.
More later, in meantime hope this gives someone ideas and encourages someone to think and act.

Old June 24th, 2010 #380
Hadding

Quote:
But the national MSM is silent. Maybe one explanation for that is that everybody on the ZOG side of this issue is afraid to drawing to much attention to a case that may be proven to be a government frame.
It could also be because there is nothing even slightly racial about the story.

I don't think Steele is really well known outside of Stormfront and VNN as a man with any explicit racial views. He made some brief appearances on some talking heads shows in his capacity as an attorney, but that's not so exciting. It's not as if he were a KKK Grand Dragon or the ASSWIPE Commander.

He has been trying to set himself up as some kind of leader with his Conspiracy Pen Pal blog and his VOR show, which I find unbearably dull. He talks more or less like some constitutionalist militia type, yes with some racial thinking tossed in, but with the soul totally removed.

Face it. Steele is BORING.

Consider this aspect. If Steele really was ready to kill his wife of 25 years for money -- which of course we should not conclude until all the evidence is shown -- then it's a stroke of luck for us, and the system is inadvertently doing us a huge favor by taking him out of action now. As a self-appointed racial leader, a man like that would have been working for whoever slips him the most cash, and it wouldn't be you or I.

This would not be the first time that the government has inadvertently done us a favor by removing an unscrupulous person from our ranks. I am sure that you can think of other examples if you try.

On the other hand, if this really is a "Mission Impossible" operation (Do I believe that? Uhhhh....) Steele is going to have to demonstrate it with the help of a forensic audio expert, and that will be fascinating if he can do it. If that happens then nobody will trust the government anymore.

Last edited by Hadding; June 24th, 2010 at 05:58 PM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread