Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 5th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post A&E celebrate different commercial is multicult propaganda

Not a very diverse looking cast for a diversity ad, Apart from the one black guy and the sleazy looking Indian/Arab the rest are Europeans, why is that?.

Perhaps it makes the lie that ethnic diversity is good for Europeans a bit more believable if they don”t actually show real diversity.

Seems strange that Mark Wahlberg would be supporting diversity considering what Wikipedia have to say about him

Wikipedia: “At fifteen, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first some siblings and the second a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racialepithets.[11] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while yelling a racial epithet. That same day, he also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving the victim permanently blind in one eye”

I’m sure Mr Wahlberg lives in a very diverse neighborhood as well.

read full article at source: http://www.europeandailynews.org/201...lt-propaganda/

Old July 12th, 2014 #2
RobinLH

Default Don't understand

So, what you are saying is someone is not able to change the way they think? They are in the pattern created earlier in life for the rest of their lives? I really don't agree with that. Please should be allowed to change the way they think when ever they wish. Thank you for listening.

Old August 10th, 2014 #3
thatsmyplaydoh

Default Really?

You're an idiot. The "black guy"? That's RuPaul. The "sleazy looking Indian/Arab"? That's Marcus Samuelsson, a very well known chef from the Food Network. Oh, and he's Ethiopian.

It seems you have a narrow minded notion of diversity. The other "Europeans" are also latino, or gay, or older, or larger than average. Obviously you only care about color.

You're missing the entire point. It's not just about diversity, it's about "people who love people". Sort of like saying, can't we all just get along?

And I agree with the other commentor about Mark Wahlberg. Was there nothing in high school you did that you probably shouldn't have? These days, he's involved in many charities, is an advocate for rape victims, a supporter of gay marriage, and many other philanthropic efforts. Sorry if that's not on Wikipedia.

Old August 12th, 2014 #4
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This thread is getting some google hits I see.

Thread