VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 5th, 2018 #1
JohnfracasseZOG

Default Violent brawl between teacher and student in California classroom

Old November 5th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

I saw that nigger's primal "brain" go to attack mode. It didn't give two shits about hitting a spic youf. IMHO the hatred between niggers and spics seems to be heating up. This is one nigger whose whole family deserves a visit from a spic gang. Maybe a nigger gang will get involved, and we'll sit back and munch popcorn while they shoot each other to pieces the size of needle points. Ah, sweet dream.

Old November 5th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I saw that nigger's primal "brain" go to attack mode. It didn't give two shits about hitting a spic youf. IMHO the hatred between niggers and spics seems to be heating up. This is one nigger whose whole family deserves a visit from a spic gang. Maybe a nigger gang will get involved, and we'll sit back and munch popcorn while they shoot each other to pieces the size of needle points. Ah, sweet dream.

Usually it's the other way around. A spic or nigger student attacking a white teacher smaller than them.

Not race related BUT the way students act sometimes it's good a teacher gives a whoopin the way the youf behave these days.

In High School I had a football coach for math. Students who would sleep during class instead of paying attention he'd kick your desk while you're sleeping and kick it pretty damn hard too. Same white teacher eventually resigned because during half time of a feetsball game he threw a nigger against the locker and yelled at it.

In my social studies class in HS we had a guy teacher who came in and took over when our teacher was preggers and left for the year. He was small but wasn't afraid to get up right in your face and yell at you if you were acting like an asshole.

These days if a teacher does that they would be fired at min.

Old November 6th, 2018 #4
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Usually it's the other way around. A spic or nigger student attacking a white teacher smaller than them.

Not race related BUT the way students act sometimes it's good a teacher gives a whoopin the way the youf behave these days.

In High School I had a football coach for math. Students who would sleep during class instead of paying attention he'd kick your desk while you're sleeping and kick it pretty damn hard too. Same white teacher eventually resigned because during half time of a feetsball game he threw a nigger against the locker and yelled at it.

In my social studies class in HS we had a guy teacher who came in and took over when our teacher was preggers and left for the year. He was small but wasn't afraid to get up right in your face and yell at you if you were acting like an asshole.

These days if a teacher does that they would be fired at min.
In one of the shitties, they'd be attacked by the shitskins, then charged for a hate crime, followed by contact of kike lawyer who then had the judge strip them of all their possessions for their rayciss actions that caused the subhumans to defend themselves from this evilwhitenaziwjowantstokillsixmillionjews.
®

Old November 6th, 2018 #5
Susan

A person in an authority position acts better than this...DUH!!!

Doesn't matter what the student says, or to a certain extent, what the student does. No human teacher responds like this.

If the student threw the first punch, a human teacher still tries to defuse the situation and gets help. If the student is larger and keeps fighting, the teacher defends himself until help has arrived or until the student is no longer a threat.

This is nothing but a brutal attack by a feral nigger doing what comes naturally to savage niggers. Look how he continually punches the student who is much smaller than he is and is no pbysical threat.

I hope they throw the book at this nigger.

If you think this scenario plays itself out a lot now, wait until we're in the minority, they're in charge at every level, and everyone is afraid to stop the attack.

We're a bunch of pussies who deserve our fate.

Old November 6th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
A person in an authority position acts better than this...DUH!!!

Doesn't matter what the student says, or to a certain extent, what the student does. No human teacher responds like this.

If the student threw the first punch, a human teacher still tries to defuse the situation and gets help. If the student is larger and keeps fighting, the teacher defends himself until help has arrived or until the student is no longer a threat.

This is nothing but a brutal attack by a feral nigger doing what comes naturally to savage niggers. Look how he continually punches the student who is much smaller than he is and is no pbysical threat.

I hope they throw the book at this nigger.

If you think this scenario plays itself out a lot now, wait until we're in the minority, they're in charge at every level, and everyone is afraid to stop the attack.

We're a bunch of pussies who deserve our fate.
If the student tries hitting a teacher the teacher should swing back. That kind of liberal logic is what is wrong in the KWA and children act the way they do now.

Old November 6th, 2018 #7
Susan

Jeffrey, read my post again and this time try to understand what you are reading.

Goddamn...regardless of what I write, you come back with some comment that tells me you did not read what I wrote or you did not comprehend.

Do you ever read my posts completely before you comment?

It's annoying.

Teachers don't swing at or pummel students unless they have to defend themselves from an attack that doesn't stop. They don't pound students relentlessly for any reason. Teachers should be better behaved and have something called self control and professionalism.

Is that clear enough for your feeble mind?

Old November 6th, 2018 #8
Dan Hadaway

I think the proper response would have been to physically remove the kid from the classroom.

Thread