Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2013 #1
Alyy

Default Jew wants us Dead! Admits why the 3rd world migrations!

Quote:
Quote:
Not even CNN could stomach the vicious remarks by militant Marxist Tim Wise. Following last weeks election, Tim Wise wrote a column denouncing white people and saying he is anxiously waiting for white people to die.
Quote:
Tim Wise boasts that white people are being replaced by 3rd world immigrants who support his radical Marxist agenda. Tim Wise is another one of those spoiled brat rich kids turned self-proclaimed Marxist champion of non-whites. He was born to a wealthy Jewish family in Nashville and began his career as a militant Marxist activist in college. Wise claims that the majority of American whites are “racist,” even if they don’t think they are.
http://topconservativenews.com/2010/...e-people-dead/

Hitler was right! and we were right about why Jews let in 3rd world people to enter white nations. For me, I'm going to plaster this on JewTube under 'German Nazi Anthem' where all the Jew trolls are at. They say (Jew trolls) that multiculturalism was brought on by Hitler killing all of Europe's work force etc... why Buttocks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	anti  white.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	8122  

Old February 23rd, 2013 #2
Alexander M.

http://topconservativenews.com/2010/...e-people-dead/

This video is no longer available because the Youtube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Last edited by Alexander M.; February 23rd, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #3
Alexander M.

Default Psycho Timmy Tweets

Update — this was linked off of Council of Conservative Citizens. Welcome new visitors to the Mind Weapons blog! The posts are frequent and the commenters are brilliant. Stick around if you like pushing the envelope and cutting the edge!

Great stuff! Timmy’s doing the happy dance and rubbing the conservatives faces in his brave new world of color!

http://mindweaponsinragnarok.com/201...-timmy-tweets/

Old February 24th, 2013 #4
Alyy

I bet this never even made the news but leaked out somehow. I can't imagine this being aired or printed out in newspapers since Jews control all media.

Old February 24th, 2013 #5
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Yeah...... Hitler was right, we all know that, and judging by this Jew.... They know it too.

It really shows that the protocols of zion should be the most important document to all Whites worldwide. EVERYTHING in that document has come to pass.... including what I just read in this post.

Thread