VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix
Default Pakistan ready to export 500,000 workers to Romania by 2020

“Romania is ready to import over 0.5 million of Pakistani workers by 2020 due to shortage of human resource at home,” the envoy informed the Special Assistant.

The Romanian Ambassador said the labour market of his country was offering a large number of job opportunities for Pakistanis in various sectors including IT, construction, or health.

Both officials have discussed about a mechanism for safe and secure export of skilled, semi and non-skilled Pakistani manpower to Romania."

"The Romanian government is trying to reduce the workforce crisis in many areas of the economy by importing foreign workers, and has recently signed a memorandum with Vietnam in order to receive more Vietnamese workers."

http://business-review.eu/business/p...by-2020-199765

Old April 20th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Post I live in the US, not Europe

Fuck Romania you stupid cunt, they're moving muzz here to the US ...to West Virginia, the whitest state in America and building new housing for them.

Let this 'good jew' explain:

https://rense.com/general96/ATT00310.mp4

Only when it has to do with muzzies these fucking kikes, and probably because his brother didnt get the construction contract.

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 20th, 2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: clarification

Old April 20th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Fuck Romania you stupid cunt, they're moving 'em here to the US ...to West Virginia, the whitest state in America and building new housing for them.

Let this 'good jew' explain:

https://rense.com/general96/ATT00310.mp4

Only when it has to do with muzzies these fucking kikes, and probably because his brother didnt get the construction contract.
Your jew dog friend said Syrians. Rumania is getting Pakis.

I have met Muslims from both countries. Guess which is worse. Jewgle acid attacks. They have been happening in the UK.

Why do you hate Rumanians? Are you one of those kwans who confuse them with gypsies? Yes, I just had a spat with a Brit on SF who did the same.

Old April 20th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking should charge this bitch for the education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Your jew dog friend said Syrians. Rumania is getting Pakis.
First of all...cunt ...that jew in the vid isnt my friend. I found it on Rense this morning.
Quote:
I have met Muslims from both countries. Guess which is worse. Jewgle acid attacks. They have been happening in the UK.
Second, while you have 'met' muzz from both countries in America (lala land Washington DC I reckon ) I lived in Afghanistan and Iraq long enough to know that both Pakis and Syrians are the same SCUM, different stink.
Quote:
Why do you hate Rumanians? Are you one of those kwans who confuse them with gypsies? Yes, I just had a spat with a Brit on SF who did the same.
I don't hate Romanians (not 'Rumanians' you fucking idiot), Vlad the Impaler and Corneliu (Zelinski) Codreanu are two of my personal heroes and the Romanians were "allies" of the Third Reich during the second world war.

The oilfields at Potesti Romania were one of the Reich's only sources of natural petroleum for most of WWII, the Allies had no luck shutting it down despite major efforts air bombing the refineries (due to German/Romanian air defense) until near the end of the war when Romania switched sides.

I just think Romanians should stay in their own fucking country, and so should the Poles that have been flooding into the UK lately. Likely the reason your 'Brit' buddy doesn't like them is because they are FOREIGNERS in his country and obnoxious ones at that.

Dont you think everyone should have and stay in their own fucking country ...nigger?

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 20th, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

Old April 20th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
First of all...cunt ...that jew in the vid isnt my friend. I found it on Rense this morning.
Second, while you have 'met' muzz from both countries in America (lala land Washington DC I reckon ) I lived in Afghanistan and Iraq long enough to know that both Pakis and Syrians are the same SCUM, different stink.
I don't hate Romanians (not 'Rumanians' you fucking idiot), Vlad the Impaler and Corneliu (Zelinski) Codreanu are two of my personal heroes and the Romanians were "allies" of the Third Reich during the second world war.

The oilfields at Potesti Romania were one of the Reich's only sources of natural petroleum for most of WWII, the Allies had no luck shutting it down despite major efforts air bombing the refineries (due to German/Romanian air defense) until near the end of the war when Romania switched sides.

I just think Romanians should stay in their own fucking country, and so should the Poles that have been flooding into the UK lately. Likely the reason your 'Brit' buddy doesn't like them is because they are FOREIGNERS in his country and obnoxious ones at that.

Dont you think everyone should have and stay in their own fucking country ...nigger?
It's Rumania in English, but I wouldn't expect a public school educated retard like you to know that. Britain is being flooded with raping Pakis, but they whinge about other Europeans? I'll take them or the Poles in the US any day before the brown horde amassing at our southern border.

Old April 20th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking she's edjumacated

Quote:
It's Rumania in English, but I wouldn't expect a public school educated retard like you to know that. Britain is being flooded with raping Pakis, but they whinge about other Europeans? I'll take them or the Poles in the US any day before the brown horde amassing at our southern border.
The Romanians themselves call it 'Romania' shithead, the Italians called the people from the southern counties of the country that used to be the principality of Wallachia 'Rumanians' a century ago to make the distinction between the Vlachs and their Romans. A national pride thing I believe.

I know a lil bit about European, African and the Middle Eastern culture and politics you old hag, and English isnt the only language I am familiar with. I think the only time you ever set foot on Penn State campus was to suck undergrad cock for money or to buy drugs. I'm right aren't I?

Syracuse University is a public school?

Since you are probably part of the 'brown horde' that's invading the 'west' you have some fucking nerve inviting all of eastern Europe into our nations because you feel better living next to them than your own slimey kind. Leave that decision to us western whites, the west is ours you are just another revolting outsider.

now get lost.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 20th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.

Old April 20th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
The Romanians themselves call it 'Romania' shithead, the Italians called the people from the southern counties of the country that used to be the principality of Wallachia 'Rumanians' a century ago to make the distinction between the Vlachs and their Romans. A national pride thing I believe.

I know a lil bit about European, African and the Middle Eastern culture and politics you old hag, and English isnt the only language I am familiar with. I think the only time you ever set foot on Penn State campus was to suck undergrad cock for money or to buy drugs. I'm right aren't I?

Syracuse University is a public school?

Since you are probably part of the 'brown horde' that's invading the 'west' you have some fucking nerve inviting all of eastern Europe into our nations because you feel better living next to them than your own slimey kind. Leave that decision to us western whites, the west is ours you are just another revolting outsider.

now get lost.
I went to Penn, not Penn State. What does Syracuse have to do with this?

Old April 20th, 2019 #8
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking wtf?

Quote:
I went to Penn, not Penn State. What does Syracuse have to do with this?
Serious question sweetcheeks, do you have bad eyesight?

Or just reading comprehension problems because sometimes your replies are unfathomably stupid.

Carry on ...

Old April 20th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Serious question sweetcheeks, do you have bad eyesight?

Or just reading comprehension problems because sometimes your replies are unfathomably stupid.

Carry on ...
Are you aware they are different (by a mile) universities?

Old April 20th, 2019 #10
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking bad eyesight I reckon

Quote:
Are you aware they are different (by a mile) universities?
Sure, I know the difference between an Ivy and state university ...I paid for my ingrate sisters to go to both.

You have any idea what they cost me?

This might sound odd but I wish my parents hadn't left me the pile of money when they checked out, my wife and I could have had a better life.

Being the oldest I had to take care of my siblings, I was cursed.

Now the wife is dead, daughters away in school, sisters married ...and I have my women

Old April 20th, 2019 #11
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Languages, linguistics, and literature are "pets" of mine. So, let's look at Romania vis-à-vis Rumania.

Quote:
Romania derives from the Latin romanus, meaning "citizen of Rome".[13] The first known use of the appellation was attested to in the 16th century by Italian humanists travelling in Transylvania, Moldavia, and Wallachia.[14][15][16][17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania#Etymology

Looking a bit further:

Quote:
The name of Romania (România) comes from the Romanian Român, which is a derivative of the Latin adjective Romanus (Roman).[1] Romanians are a people living in Central and South-Eastern Europe speaking a Romance language.

[…]

In English, the name of the country was originally borrowed from French "Roumania" (<"Roumanie"), then evolved into "Rumania", but was eventually replaced after World War II by the name used officially: "Romania". With a few exceptions such as English and Hungarian ("Románia"), in most languages, the "u" form is still used (German and Swedish: Rumänien; Bulgarian: Румъния; Serbian: Румунија / Rumunija, Polish: Rumunia, etc.). In Portuguese, to distinguish them from the Romans, the Romanians are called romenos and their country Roménia. The e reflects the distinct quality of the Romanian â, even though it's not very similar.
Spelling reforms[edit]
After the Communist seizure of power, a spelling reform simplified the Romanian alphabet substituting î for â. The name of the country became officially Republica Populară Romînă. Soon an exception was made to allow â for român and its derivations, while î kept used elsewhere. Since, and even after the post-Communist spelling reform, român is spelled with a.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Romania

I'm just putting forth the facts as I have found them.

Old April 20th, 2019 #12
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
“Romania is ready to import over 0.5 million of Pakistani workers by 2020 due to shortage of human resource at home,” the envoy informed the Special Assistant.

The Romanian Ambassador said the labour market of his country was offering a large number of job opportunities for Pakistanis in various sectors including IT, construction, or health.

Both officials have discussed about a mechanism for safe and secure export of skilled, semi and non-skilled Pakistani manpower to Romania."

"The Romanian government is trying to reduce the workforce crisis in many areas of the economy by importing foreign workers, and has recently signed a memorandum with Vietnam in order to receive more Vietnamese workers."

http://business-review.eu/business/p...by-2020-199765
Goddamn it!!!!!! When in the BLUE FUCK are countries going to stop importing GOOKS FROM THE FUCKING NAM?????? These untermenschen piss in water to attract fish because of the scent of proteins and urea!!!! And, I lost family and close friends in that FUCKING WAR!!!!!

The slopes have already invaded the kwa and lots of pale people think they're oh, so cute. I wonder what a banned member would come up with?? Maybe a moronbong band from the Nam??

For any slopes/gooks who are lurkers:

Twirl it up your ass until your fucking eyes drop out!!!!!! Then eat them in your next bowl of rice along with a hefty dose of warfarin!!!!!!!

Old April 20th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Post Rumania Romania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Languages, linguistics, and literature are "pets" of mine. So, let's look at Romania vis-à-vis Rumania.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania#Etymology

Looking a bit further:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Romania

I'm just putting forth the facts as I have found them.
Thats interesting Erik, but what does that have to do with the fact that its called 'Romania' today and not 'Rumania' as the cunt claimed?

I have a family of Romanian immigrants living next door to me, sometimes the place looks like a Mercedes/BMW dealership especially on holidays.

Theyre nice enough, remind me of Russians.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 22nd, 2019 at 02:28 PM.

Old April 21st, 2019 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
That´s shocking, Romania is still far from being a rich country, and why do they specifically want 500,000 Paki´s of all people, if you absolutely must import nonwhites why not invite 500,000 Chinese instead?

Old April 21st, 2019 #15
Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

They should bring in people from Moldova, do they seriously think pakiwogs are going to work? Nope, they will demand special accommodations, shariah no go zones public assistance, and they will rape 12 year old white girls.

Old April 22nd, 2019 #16
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

There have been Vietnamese gangs in Norway for over 2 decades now (Vietnamese were the eight-largest immigrant group over all and the fourth-largest immigrant group from outside Europe after Pakistanis, Somalis and Iraqis) AND they are in Poland, along with niggers.

It was ALWAYS ZOG's intention to fill their share of the Eastern Bloc up with creatures from the third world, while moving the third world Poles, Romanians, etc. into the West = jewtopia.

Old April 22nd, 2019 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Romania still has one of the lowest net average monthly wages in the EU of €540 in 2016

Unemployment in Romania is at 4.3% in August 2018, which is very low compared to other EU countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
Most likely their unemployment stats looks so good because much of their scummier elements left for countries in the west where unemployment benefits are more lucrative than the average wage back home.

This is surprising, always thought they had a higher percentage of gypsies.

Quote:
Ethnic groups (2011[3])

88.9% Romanians
6.1% Hungarians
3.3% Roma
0.2% Ukrainians
0.2% Germans

Last edited by Hugo Böse; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:47 AM.

Thread