Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Jennifer Lopez . . nastiest brat in the music world . .

Anybody else mad that brats like she are promoted today ? ?

First of all , she is a dumb-shit ( listen to her interviews , she is one of the dumbest bitches around . . .), second , she dresses like a prostitute , slinky clothes ( over-emphasizing , short skirts , slutty dresses , see-thru , no panties . . .) . . . .

She must be mighty proud of herself . . .

And doesn't have any feeling of shame . . .

Her "abilities" as a singer totally left aside . . .

A ghetto whore made famous . . .

I think the fact that she got insurance on her ass speaks volumes . . .

Apart from that , the bitch must have terrible table manners . . . .

( something that was posted on bitterwaitress.com years ago . . .)

What a brat . .

It is thanks to websites like these that the truth about her 'behaving' privately comes out . . .

Also , there were some 'embarassing' stories about her brought into daylight by some of her sisters I heard . . .

So , in short . .in private she must be a total bitch yet on stage she supposedly 'holds herself together' . .

That's the way they work today . .

What an "idol" for the "Latin American" community . .

Old August 12th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Jennifer Lopez's ass can be used as a life preserver.

(Remember when I tried to say that in German?)

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 12th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Yep , I do . .

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=44

Old August 16th, 2018 #4
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Nicki Minaj's ass can be used as a lifeboat.

The kikes parade their Nigger freaks in front of gullible White girls to get them to imitate them while convincing White boys that they look hot.
If they don't like the way they look they get transferred over to the Sodomite programmers where they are placed into a gender category such as, cock sucker, transvestite, diaper wearing infant, etc.
If they are just plain mentally ill and prone to violent irrational behavior, they are drafted into antifa.

Old August 16th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Fun Fact: Jennifer 'Please direct your attention to my butt' Lopez has a father that is a long-time Scientologist. David Lopez.

That song 'Jenny from the Block' is hilarious and people called her out on it: she went to private schools and had rich parents, she never experienced oppression or poverty. All fake.

Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam had a similar thing happen when people who grew up with him called him out on the fact that he had been a child actor and model growing up, not poor. He's a Jew.

Jennifer might be one as well, often-times Lopez is a Sephardic surname, but dunno.

These people are all hooked up on some level, either with cults or with being Jewish or both.

The Phoenix family and Rose McGowan and Jewel, all grew up in the 'Children of God' cult, founded by (((Moses Berg))).

All very interesting, and disgusting.

Turn your ears n eyes away from these cretins.

Old August 16th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Fun Fact: Jennifer 'Please direct your attention to my butt' Lopez . .
lol , how about calling her the 'my ass is more popular than my face' Lopez or "no panties"-Jenny ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't her . . ahemm . . naked behind even once featured in a movie ?

Without that "remarkable body part" I suppose she wouldn't be where she is . .

Quote:
. . has a father that is a long-time Scientologist. David Lopez.
Some conspiracy investigators have claimed that the scientology-cult is directly connected to the NWO . . Just saying . .

Quote:
That song 'Jenny from the Block' is hilarious and people called her out on it: she went to private schools and had rich parents, she never experienced oppression or poverty. All fake.
For originally having been 'upper-class' the brat certainly has terrible manners . .

Photo of the bitch w / her sis making that cheeky face expression indicating the behaviour she is famous for . .

Quote:
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam had a similar thing happen when people who grew up with him called him out on the fact that he had been a child actor and model growing up, not poor. He's a Jew.
A lot of people in the 'Grunge'-scene are jewish . . Just saying . .

Quote:
Jennifer might be one as well, often-times Lopez is a Sephardic surname, but dunno.
Really ? The "most popular jewish ass" ( pun intended ) ?

Quote:
These people are all hooked up on some level, either with cults or with being Jewish or both.
Well , if there's truth to the claim that you cannot succeed in Hollywood without being jewish or member of some "secret society" , that may be it . . .

Quote:
The Phoenix family and Rose McGowan and Jewel, all grew up in the 'Children of God' cult, founded by (((Moses Berg))).

All very interesting, and disgusting.

Turn your ears n eyes away from these cretins.
Dust in the wind to me . .

Old August 16th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Some more comments concerning that . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
A lot of people in the 'Grunge'-scene are jewish . . Just saying . .

Bush - Mouth
I find it funny how it somehow seems to have become a 'rule of thumb' in the 'Grunge'-scene that a Grunge-singer must either sound like Kurt Cobain or like Eddie Vedder . .

Quote:
Dust in the wind to me . .
Dust in the wind lyrics - Kansas
Even the biggest Hollywood whores / "stars" I suppose cannot get past the judgment of god "Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . ." ( "Remember , man, that dust thou art, and to dust thou shalt return . . " )

Old August 18th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Some more comments concerning that . .

I find it funny how it somehow seems to have become a 'rule of thumb' in the 'Grunge'-scene that a Grunge-singer must either sound like Kurt Cobain or like Eddie Vedder . .
Homosexual Jew David Geffen took what some people were doing, like Kurt and bands that came before them like Mudhoney, and made it into a commercial success. The promotion of homosexuality was a big part of it, and the promotion of drug use as 'rebellious' is always part of mainstream rock music. Always.

Lennon and Cobain both kicked drugs before their deaths. They lie about it re Kurt, but he had cured his scoliosis and as a result would not be needing heroin to numb stomach pain.

Courtney the Jew was being divorced and he had one hell of a good pre-nup. leaving her nothing of his. She admitted on tape to his asking for a divorce in Rome, and that there was a note she destroyed by burning it up.

Handwriting experts say the note we all saw that Kurt wrote was first part Kurt's, where he talks about feeling like a phony and leaving Nirvana (he'd already left Nirvana and cancelled Lalapalooza), but the only 'suicide' part was the last few lines about Courtney and Frances, and they were in false handwriting according to several experts.

Courtney had a long history of forgery. She was very good at it.

She also stabbed a girl at school when she was in Jr. High. She has gotten people to attack other people physically and threatened them, both before and after Kurt's death.

Her own manager thinks she and Cali, the tranny nanny, had something to do with Kurt's death.

She gained from his death.

Main lesson though re of what one thinks about that, is Jews are killers and manipulators, and they like to take cool or beautiful White things and use them, then trash them when no longer useful. They're jealous of us and hate our guts, but are skillful manipulators.

David Geffen wanted to promote homosexuality and hook as many White kids on drugs as possible. John Lennon openly spoke on how sickened he was by how many White kids tried drugs because they were copying him and the Beatles. (He didn't say 'White' that is my addition, but he knew that 'young people' were influenced by them to try drugs). Lennon was also Jew-wise because that was captured in a documentary where he made some very so-called 'anti-Semitic' remarks.

All the copy-cat bands like Creed and Nickelback were particularly pathetic, as they do with any genre until they make a joke of it. People in Seattle wearing long-johns and flannel shirts like loggers wear makes sense, but kids in Texas and Cali wearing it to copy Kurt in 110 degree summertime was retarded. Same with the copycat sound, as they did with the Beatles, as they do with anything that is liked by people until you want to throw the whole corrupt thing away.

Well, that's what they've done with 'America' if you really think about it. An odd analogy but a good one. They trash the very concept that something was born out of, turn it into something else, something it never was supposed to be, until you can't stand the sight of the corrupt thing.

Old August 18th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Lol , I remember an interview with Jenny where she was asked about her . . ahemm . . eye-catching rear-end and she said that she used to take ballet lessons a a young broad . .

For those unfamiliar with it , this is something many females swear upon to get their . . ahemmmm , butts into shape . .

lol

So , if she was able to take ballet lessons as a kid , you could be right Henderson , she could have come from a 'rich' family . .

Old October 9th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

. . for the record, what does everybody here think about this film?

One of this brat's "huge successes" . .

I didn't want to open a separate thread for this movie in the Movies section . . lol

I might add , thrash like this is what Hollywood makes its cash with today. .

On a side note . . the fact that not also in this movie Jenny showed her naked ass lol as she did in "Money Train" makes me wonder . . Is it over with the attention-seeking ?

Old October 10th, 2018 #11
Breanna
Eternal Glory

The savage peoples of the world are obsessed with the part of the body that is for toileting. It's notable that when I lived in a multicultural city the males all used to talk about women's behinds but where I grew up and now live, 100% white paradise, when you listen to the young men discussing women they're all talking about breasts. IMO it is the difference between savages with a carnal savage culture, and traditional whites with a life-affirming culture (no matter how coarse young men tend to discuss it, breasts are for nursing babies hence their erotic interest in them is a life-affirming thing).

Old October 10th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
The savage peoples of the world are obsessed with the part of the body that is for toileting. It's notable that when I lived in a multicultural city the males all used to talk about women's behinds but where I grew up and now live, 100% white paradise, when you listen to the young men discussing women they're all talking about breasts. IMO it is the difference between savages with a carnal savage culture, and traditional whites with a life-affirming culture (no matter how coarse young men tend to discuss it, breasts are for nursing babies hence their erotic interest in them is a life-affirming thing).
No offense but how do you then explain that other races reproduce faster /at a faster rate than we do ?

Again , no offense ,but please don't give the argument that the West has been sexually liberalized . .Other races at all times tended to preproduce faster than the European peoples

Old October 21st, 2018 #13
Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
It's notable that when I lived in a multicultural city the males all used to talk about women's behinds but where I grew up and now live, 100% white paradise, when you listen to the young men discussing women they're all talking about breasts.
I've noticed the same thing. When I was younger I would always hear other males talk about boobs, now it's all about ass.

Thread