Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Swamp Loggers

It really says something that shows featuring ordinary white men doing their jobs are far more interesting than overt entertainment kikevision puts out. Am watching "Swamp Loggers," which is not as good as the crab boats but still darn good. Very interesting. White dudes cutting logs in swamps, hauling them out, overcoming obstacles, trying to make some FRNs before death closes in. When I watch this guy, apparently a Louisianan named "Goodman," I think of these clowns telling Whites to blame themselves for what happened to their country. This fucker is losing 500 for every truck below 18 that doesn't ship every 24 hours. How the fuck is he supposed to blame himself for WASP elite selling out the country to the jews. YOU are to blame, Jared Taylor. You and your buddies sold out to the jews yesterday, and you continue to sell out to them today, pretending they're not the problem.

Old June 16th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Some people think trees should be allowed to stand around. All day. Doing nothing. I am not one of those people. Put trees to work, I always say. And I say it a lot.

I like seeing trees chopped down. Trees are kind of like niggers, when you think about it. All they really do is stand around and stink up the air and pollute the area around them with the detritus of their shady operations. Sometimes they fall on people and kill them. Trees are really just dark green forest niggers.

Old June 16th, 2009 #3
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

Back in the day, trees were instrumental in supporting our black brethren in the proper fashion...

Old June 16th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vektor7 View Post
Back in the day, trees were instrumental in supporting our black brethren in the proper fashion...
Good point. We'll grandfather all trees over 70. The rest must be cut down, and they must be cut HARD!

Old June 16th, 2009 #5
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vektor7 View Post
That's a great point.

I love trees!

Old June 16th, 2009 #6
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It really says something that shows featuring ordinary white men doing their jobs are far more interesting than overt entertainment kikevision puts out. Am watching "Swamp Loggers," which is not as good as the crab boats but still darn good. Very interesting. White dudes cutting logs in swamps, hauling them out, overcoming obstacles, trying to make some FRNs before death closes in. When I watch this guy, apparently a Louisianan named "Goodman," I think of these clowns telling Whites to blame themselves for what happened to their country. This fucker is losing 500 for every truck below 18 that doesn't ship every 24 hours. How the fuck is he supposed to blame himself for WASP elite selling out the country to the jews. YOU are to blame, Jared Taylor. You and your buddies sold out to the jews yesterday, and you continue to sell out to them today, pretending they're not the problem.
I havn't watched what you saw, but it reminds me of the movie SOUTHERN COMFORT, where the cajuns pick off the Guardsmen one by one. As one cajun says to the survivors...'we just want you to leave us the fuck alone.'
You stand in awe of the labor required to make canoes and houses.

Old June 16th, 2009 #7
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Trees are kind of like niggers, when you think about it. All they really do is stand around and stink up the air and pollute the area around them with the detritus of their shady operations. Sometimes they fall on people and kill them. Trees are really just dark green forest niggers.
Thinking back to the good ol' days growing up on the farm and going back every summer,
we have corn and wheat fields, huge vineyards and
plenty of orchards..apple, cherry trees etc..

Trees produce fruit which is tasty and good for you;
nigger just make more niggers, not good for any Humans.

we can-make juices and delicious jams and preserves,
jews use niggers in their kosher-recepies for White Nation wrecking..

want to make a place nicer, plant trees, set up a park;
want to wreck everything..bring them niggers.

plus, trees have higher IQ's than niggers anyway.

Rambo, John J.

Old June 17th, 2009 #8
Nick Apleece

What's the difference between niggers and trees?

Tree don't scream when you put 'em through the wood chipper.

Thread