Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2013 #1
Togar mah

Default Armenian Y-DNA (Paternal) Haplogroups

R1b1a2a represents the largest haplogroup for Armenians. It has been estimated to be 8,000 years old. R1b1a2a moved north and west into Europe quite rapidly. The oldest forms of R1b1a2a are found at high frequency in the "homeland" of SW Asia and places with the most contact with that region. The closer we get to NW Europe, the more we observe the youngest, derived forms of R1b1a2a." The current distribution of this haplogroup shows a heavy concentration in Western Europe (from the Northern part of the Iberian peninsula to Ireland and England via France and Belgium).

15% concentration of R1b1a2a in a Northern swath of Anatolia - with a peak of 25% in the middle of the swath. The studies sampled broadly in the region including Turks, Kurds, Georgians and Azeris. If you sample only Armenians, you get a concentration of 30% of R1b1a2. If you sample only Armenians from Karabakh and Syunik you get concentrations of more than 40%.

Old October 15th, 2013 #3
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

I'm not gonna dispute this DNA stuff but it is apparent that there is a strong Armenoid influence in the Jewish (Ashkenazi) tribe and some of the Armenians I saw looked very Jewish.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #4
Cassinelli
Fino all'ultimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
I'm not gonna dispute this DNA stuff but it is apparent that there is a strong Armenoid influence in the Jewish (Ashkenazi) tribe and some of the Armenians I saw looked very Jewish.
The ashkenazi tribe is a tribe of slavic, turk and mongloid blood, that spread around Europe, you can even find mostly european and perfectly whites jews, actually, most of them. I bet you associate armenoid with jews because of their nose. In fact, have a lot of semitic people in Armenia since the Armenian Genocide, but the original armenians are a pure aryan people, descendants of hurrians

Thread