VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2009 #41
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post

I used to think that guys like Pat Buchanan were a gateway drug to white nationalism but now I think they're Valium for the almost awake.
Great analogy. This should be our "go-to" sentence whenever broaching the subject of conservatives. It would make a good sig, as well.

Quote:

The jew wouldn't give them a platform if it were otherwise.
EXACTLY. This is the key point to bear in mind when discussing guys like Pat Buchanan. The fact that he enjoys mainstream success PROVES he's ineffective.

Old May 15th, 2009 #42
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Somebody has to keep the radical torch burning, but the less radical spokesmen also serve a purpose; they provide a link to the mainstream that keeps the radicals from appearing totally absurd.
The purpose Buchanan serves is to give the Jewish media credibility. When he appears on TV, it allows the Jews to say that TV presents all points of view, no matter how politically incorrect. But it doesn't, because Buchanan doesn't say the only thing worth saying on TV--that TV is Jewish.

Old May 15th, 2009 #43
Hadding

Quote:
If Buchanan were sympathetic to our cause he wouldn't have allowed a politically correct female to run it in the first place.

Using the cover of free speech he could have had a forum that allowed debate on the jewish question and when the jew squeaked it would have only given him more publicity. But that would have put his career at risk so he kept it kosher.

As for his web host, that's a pathetic excuse. If VNN could find a host he could do the same.

I used to think that guys like Pat Buchanan were a gateway drug to white nationalism but now I think they're Valium for the almost awake. The jew wouldn't give them a platform if it were otherwise.
What makes you think that Linda Muller is "politically correct"? She gave no indication of having any problem with Holocaust skepticism per se. I was posting on that forum for several weeks.

You guys assume way too much.

I have wondered about the fact that Buchanan is given so much time, formerly on CNN and now on MSNBC, and in various other venues. (You might ask the same question about how Tom Metzger was able to be featured on so many interview shows in the late 80s.) I suppose that it is because he is popular. Whether his own inner views are much more radical than what he expresses in those venues is hard to say. The Jews certainly believe it, and I think that they may be partially right given Buchanan's habitual use of expressions like "blood and soil," but it is impossible to prove.

What I can say is that this is often the case with Buchanan's supporters. People attracted to Pat Buchanan's positions often can be brought farther with a little education. But nobody is going to accomplish that by harshly attacking Buchanan and generally acting like a bitter misanthrope.

This was something that Dr. Pierce understood, that most of you guys apparently do not.

http://www.solargeneral.com/audio/ad...e-buchanan.mp3

Last edited by Hadding; May 15th, 2009 at 11:42 AM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #44
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

Can you blame us? Assumptions, based on experience, are a way of exercising caution. If you saw a Pit Bull walking down the street, would you go up and pet it? Why not?

Quote:

(You might ask the same question about how Tom Metzger was able to be featured on so many interview shows in the late 80s.)
I see what you're getting at, but Metzger was allowed to do mainstream interviews as a means to an end. Guys like Geraldo and Donahue gave Metzger a forum only in order to attack and ridicule him. The same rule still applies.

Quote:

People attracted to Pat Buchanan's positions often can be brought farther with a little education.
Agreed.

Quote:

But nobody is going to accomplish that by acting by acting like a bitter misanthrope.
You're not going to gain the respect and support of mainstream Whites by coddling them, either. The masses are attracted to STRENGTH. See George L. Rockwell's In Hoc Signo Vinces.

Old May 15th, 2009 #45
James Hawthorne

Just because people support Patty's position does not mean they support, or will support WN. Look what happend to the people who supported Grandpa Paul. Mostly melted back into the brain blow Kwa.

VNN Media

Old May 15th, 2009 #46
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
The masses are attracted to STRENGTH.
Harshness does not convey strength. What conveys strength is to remain calm and rational under difficult circumstances.

Old May 15th, 2009 #47
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Just because people support Patty's position does not mean they support, or will support WN. Look what happend to the people who supported Grandpa Paul. Mostly melted back into the brain blow Kwa.
You of course are talking out your ass.

I on the other hand was the key participant in the banned forum.

A lot of you guys need to learn to receive information in addition to spouting off incessantly with baseless know-it-all opinions.

Old May 15th, 2009 #48
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

What conveys strength is to remain calm and rational under difficult circumstances.
What conveys strength is ruthlessly killing your enemies. Period.

Old May 15th, 2009 #49
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
What conveys strength is ruthlessly killing your enemies. Period.
And how many have you killed so far?

You're not even dealing with reality. Go pose in front of the mirror and take some more pics with your guns.

Old May 15th, 2009 #50
T.I.

Quote:
The removal of the forum is most likely due to the female owner of the site getting jittery.
Ok, so now that I’m sure he’s aware of it, I’m sure he’s gonna put it back, right?

Old May 15th, 2009 #51
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

And how many have you killed so far?
None. I never said I had. I simply stated a fact; namely, that ruthlessly killing one's enemies gives one a reputation for strength.

Quote:

You're not even dealing with reality.
Oh, I'm dealing with reality alright. Take a brief look at current events and history and you'll see I'm right. VIOLENCE SOLVES THINGS. If anyone lives in fantasy world it's conservatives like YOU.

Quote:

Go pose in front of the mirror and take some more pics with your guns.
Yeah, okay. I'll get right on that. Let the record show that I've been perfectly willing to engage in civil discussion. You clearly felt you were losing the debate, so you had to desperately hurl insults around. Sad.

Old May 15th, 2009 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
No, I am not making Alex's point, because I doubt that Buchanan himself made the decision to remove the forum.
You really aren't that stupid, are you?

Yeah, and Canny Sammy had nothing to do with the taking down of his forum.

And Ron Paul had no idea what was in his newsletter.

The man's whose name is on the thing is the one setting the policy. He might not be there day to day, but any problem that arises will be referred to him, and he will make the final decision. So he is the one who has decided that what you, like the liberals, call extremism, and what I and the clear-minded call facts, will not be allowed if they make jews cry.

Quote:
Buchanan doesn't own the site. The owner of Buchanan.org is Linda Muller of Smethport, Pennsylvania.
She's one of his flunkies.

Quote:
I remember how Buchanan conducted himself with racist-radical guests on Crossfire. He was actually trying to give them a fair hearing, which they could not have gotten with Robert Novak. He is not afraid to let people with radical views talk. The assumption in Rosensaft's complaint, that views expressed by two or three participants in one thread of a forum operated by one of Buchanan's supporters are ipso facto Buchanan's views, is transparently idiotic. I see Buchanan laughing at such an accusation, but the woman who owns and operates the site very well could have panicked.
It is impossible that you are this stupid.

The issue is not Buchanan's private views, it's what he says when the cameras are on and what he puts in his columns and what he doesn't even allow on his own message board. Either he believes the conventional Hoax Big Lie or he doesn't allow it to be challenged. He serves the enemy in order to serve himself.

Quote:
The removal of the forum is most likely due to the female owner of the site getting jittery. Pressure from the webhost is also a real possibility.
His name, his responsibility. She knows exactly how he thinks and what he won't allow, and why he won't allow it. You need to grow up and learn how the world works.

Old May 15th, 2009 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What makes you think that Linda Muller is "politically correct"? She gave no indication of having any problem with Holocaust skepticism per se. I was posting on that forum for several weeks.

There's nothing to assume. Muller is a longtime Buchanan flunky, what she thinks about anything doesn't matter, nor does what he thinks - the only thing that matters is they won't allow facts to be cited if they run up against her boss's boss' party line. Good little Catholic Patty Decline has no problem toeing that line. But you keep on pretending he's our good buddy, that will work. Never has in the past, but just keep on trying.

Quote:
I have wondered about the fact that Buchanan is given so much time, formerly on CNN and now on MSNBC, and in various other venues.
Parker explained that. You really are an idiot.

Quote:
(You might ask the same question about how Tom Metzger was able to be featured on so many interview shows in the late 80s.)
There's a difference between appearing on tv and being a paid host or commentator.

Quote:
What I can say is that this is often the case with Buchanan's supporters. People attracted to Pat Buchanan's positions often can be brought farther with a little education. But nobody is going to accomplish that by harshly attacking Buchanan and generally acting like a bitter misanthrope.
People are more attracted by something solid than the weak shit Buchanan offers. That's why the jews drive The Real Thing off the air, out of the papers, and off servers. The conservatives pose as radical reformers when in fact they are race-free liberals. Their pose is destroyed the minute the real thing shows up. That's why The Real Thing is kept off the air -- apart from an occasional tv/radio interview in which TRT is mocked/attacked/smeared in a way no other advocat is -- and not even allowed to post in the comments section of the conservative blogs.

Quote:
This was something that Dr. Pierce understood, that most of you guys apparently do not.
Pierce laughed at Buchanan, as he laughed at all conservatives. The ones to look to are not profs on hills but men who faced exactly the same enemy under roughly similar circumstances and, for a time and in a space, beat them. Perhaps you can figure out who I'm alluding to. Perhaps you can explain to us Goebbels and Hitler didn't speak in code whereas Patsy Decline does.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 15th, 2009 at 03:17 PM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
Ok, so now that I’m sure he’s aware of it, I’m sure he’s gonna put it back, right?
Too funny!

Old May 15th, 2009 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Harshness does not convey strength. What conveys strength is to remain calm and rational under difficult circumstances.
Like those conservatives.

So mature, adult, responsible, tasteful, respectable.

I just don't understand why they never win?

Old May 15th, 2009 #56
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Pierce laughed at Buchanan, as he laughed at all conservatives.
Not that I ever noticed. He conveys only respect for Buchanan in the ADV that I posted earlier in this thread. Furthermore he seems to find Buchanan useful for the mild provocations that he has offered to the system and to the Jews, who embarrass themselves with their outrageous reactions.

The worst that Dr. Pierce had to say about Buchanan as I recall was private, in the Bulletin. He was concerned that members in 1996 were diverting energy and resources into electoral politics instead of the National Alliance, but I don't recall any derision of Buchanan such as one sees here. If you can document your claim, "Pierce laughed at Buchanan," I would like to see it. I doubt that you can. I think you are making it up.

Old May 15th, 2009 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Contra the claims of weak, soft state employee, System-sucker Hadding, the right way to deal with the Buchanans of the world is

attack.

Attack them.

Say what they won't say.

Point out their pulled punches.

Demand something better.

Raise the standards.

Show them weak by our own arguments, our own bravery.

Do not look to professional liars to lead you. Do not admire them. Use them, if they unearth something good. But give them no respect. They don't deserve it, and they don't give it to us.

We're supposed to admire Buchanan because he typed a few of the obvious facts about the Demjanjuk framing?

Even an Israeli court managed that much.

Too many WN are star-struck by tv and the things that appear on them.

Those people -- ALL OF THEM -- hate us and are hostile to our cause, the conservatives every bit as much as the liberals.

Thanks to Mike Parker for the Revilo Oliver quote, the point of which is conservatives are the people who fool the normal majority into thinking the System exists for their benefit, and can be manipulated through normal means - voting, writing letters, etc.

If there were no intelligent, respectable men like Buchanan throwing an ounce of our everclear into their lemonade, the public might catch on to the fact that we live under a judeo-communist tyranny.

Buchanan has made himself a multimillionaire by stealing WN arguments, coding them to be jew-safe, and then vending them to an unsuspicious public.

If we WN can't be better than that, and call the fag out on what he's doing, we are indeed the pathetic losers Buchanan believes we are.

Wasn't it Carl Schmitt who said the first rule of politics is knowing your friends from your enemies?

Buchanan is our enemy. He is to be treated as scum, every bit as much as the jews who employ him and pay him.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 15th, 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #58
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
His name, his responsibility. She knows exactly how he thinks and what he won't allow, and why he won't allow it. You need to grow up and learn how the world works.
I have some idea about how the world works. In 1999-2000 I was handling Ernst Zundel's radio broadcasts for him, equalizing and dubbing the programs and mailing them out, and mailing out the payments. Zundel was way too busy to have any real involvement in it himself, and I could not consult him on every decision. I was trusted to handle it, and it was completely hands-off for Zundel.

Buchanan's schedule is at least as packed as Zundel's, I suspect, and Linda Muller is the owner of Buchanan.org. I do not know if she is a paid employee or a volunteer, but the fact that the site is in her name suggests that it is her own project that she is doing as a volunteer. Since she owns the site its content is entirely up to her discretion, just as the content of the Zundelsite is up to Ingrid Rimland.

Last edited by Hadding; May 15th, 2009 at 03:52 PM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #59
Guy Dietrich

Just another weakling who gets his pay from the Jew.

Cowardice and pulled punches only encourage the vicious Jews. They love to attack the weak. They love a man who will stutter and recant.

Buchanan is a tool. A jewish tool. Keeps the goy on "WN-lite" like Griffin does.

"I hate how my country sucks dicks and my people are dying, but I don't want to endanger my cushy job by speaking out against the Jew! What is a goy to do?"

"Oy! Glad you asked! With new 'WN-lite' you can be a rebel while still attacking Jew-approved targets like Muslims and the poor!"

"Wow! Thanks Pat and Nick! You guys are lifesavers!"

Old May 15th, 2009 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Not that I ever noticed. He conveys only respect for Buchanan in the ADV that I posted earlier in this thread. Furthermore he seems to find Buchanan useful for the mild provocations that he has offered to the system and to the Jews, who embarrass themselves with their outrageous reactions.
No, he's simply using Buchanan's campaign as a news peg for deep truths. That can be done with virtually any news story out there.

Quote:
The worst that Dr. Pierce had to say about Buchanan as I recall was private, in the Bulletin. He was concerned that members in 1996 were diverting
energy and resources into electoral politics instead of the National Alliance,
Yeah, so in other words, he believed exactly what I am saying. Politics is zero sum. Support that goes to Buchanan and the conservative cowards is support that doesn't go to White politics.

Quote:
but I don't recall any derision of Buchanan such as one sees here. If you can document your claim, "Pierce laughed at Buchanan," I would like to see it. I doubt that you can. I think you are making it up.
Pierce had a different style than I do. He wasn't derisive toward anybody, at most he was wry. That's not the point. The point is that he laughed at conservatives, all of them, all of their publications. I had multiple private conversations with Pierce that lasted for hours, and he most assuredly dismissed conservatives without a second thought, literally laughing, knowing that they change their tune as the years roll by - as he wrote in his pamphlet.

The only thing that matters about cons is what you've already conceded - they steal money and attention from The Real Thing. In the end, that's the only thing about conservatives we need to take into account. And the way to beat the conservatives, regardless of what Pierce thought or did, is to beat them up. Mock them, attack them, spit on them, in every way demonstrate our superior bravery and brains. Not to suck up after them and say in a weak faggy way that they are "really" helping us, they "really" believe what we do. Conservatives can only maintain their pose as radical reformers if we, who offer the real thing, point out that they're posers and frauds.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 15th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Tags
faileoconservative

Thread