VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Linder Media Appearances

If you want to listen live, go to The White Network (upper left):

http://thewhitenetwork.com/

Mrs Yeager asked me to come on her show this Saturday, 2-4pm EST, I said yes. We'll be talking about Golden Dawn and my strategy for...uh...winning, not to be too Sheeny. You know that means attacking the conservatives and polarizing, polarizing, polarizing. Those are the two topics I recommended to her, and I'm sure she'll have her own discussion points.

The show is broadcast live, then repeated immediately after, then available as a podcast about an hour after that.

From what I understand, Yeager was with Voice of Reason, but recently left. She has teamed up with Age of Treason blogger TANSTAAFL to create "The White Network."

Any questions or things you want to discuss, post them here.

Old July 18th, 2012 #2
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Should we be pursuing the reclamation of White Rights as a multi-generational battle (slow and steady, small incriments) or should we be looking for (or laying the groundwork for) a SHTF scenario to take advantage (for fast, sweeping change)?

Do we have time, litterally, for the slow and steady approach (with global population percentages nearing 9%)?

Should we pursue and hope for a SHTF scenario as there is no clear cut leadership to step in and take command?

Old July 18th, 2012 #3
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry SHTF Is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Should we be pursuing the reclamation of White Rights as a multi-generational battle (slow and steady, small incriments) or should we be looking for (or laying the groundwork for) a SHTF scenario to take advantage (for fast, sweeping change)?

Do we have time, litterally, for the slow and steady approach (with global population percentages nearing 9%)?

Should we pursue and hope for a SHTF scenario as there is no clear cut leadership to step in and take command?
We have no option. Collapse of the U.S. Government and the economy is imminent. We will be headed for a bloodbath like has not been seen since Attila the Hun.

Old July 19th, 2012 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Any questions or things you want to discuss, post them here.
I think you should also touch a little on the situation with Syria/Iran and the Middle East in general. David Duke always does this because many kwans are in the dark about it as they only know what the jew media tells them.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 19th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I think you should also touch a little on the situation with Syria/Iran and the Middle East in general. David Duke always does this because many kwans are in the dark about it as they only know what the jew media tells them.
Problem is, I don't know a heck of a lot about Syria and what's going on there beyond the obvious, that the usual NGO jew catspaws are trying to foment jew-favorable unrest leading to revolution. I don't follow it below that level unless there's some specific reason to.

Old July 19th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
We aren't going to get power through the System when it is designed to thwart us. We need power. That means building a new eilte that can protect itself and advance our cause. How exactly that is to be done can only be said generally, not specifically, as specifics depend on circumstances.

Read this article by Michael O'Meara printed on VNN back in 2007. It's pretty much my own views.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...te-reformists/

Quote:
Percentage is irrelevant. We need power.

As I've said many times, the problem with our movement is that our people generally evolve to WN out of conservatism. Their views evolve, but the general mindset stays the same. But conservatism cannot defeat judeo-illiberalism and is not intended to, taking conservatism as a political force, where it is impotent and useless, versus conservatism as a set of intelligent men and general disposition, where it is fine.

Quote:
How would we do that - pursue? ZOG is destroying itself. It is, as the marxists say, coming apart by means of its own internal contradictions. But when precisely it will fall, only a fool could try to say. The point is, we need to get our house in order. How do we do that? Well, there are the obviously individualist survivalist ways, which are fine. Politically, well, I have outlined what need to do in the strategy section.

It frustrates a certain type of mind that I or anyone cannot tell them literally point by point what to do, and the reason is that no one can. It depends on circumstances. One cannot issue a priori statements of what Whites can do to liberate themselves and regain sovereignty. It's not a recipe or a color-by-number deal, it's a way of reacting to changing and unpredictable circumstances.

If we wish a formal vehicle to represent ourselves, I say it has to start with security: intelligence and weapons bearers. Ideally it would start with a man like Micheloliakos in Greece, the head of Golden Dawn. With connections to special forces, military and riot police. Without this kind of official backing, at least in some capacity, our efforts will be foreclosed. Then there's the soft side. We could and should be doing that right now, and I say that starts with creating and Aryan school curriculum for K-12. My god, if there's one thing we have, it's the internet. And what could be better than creating a curriculum like that and making it available globally over the net, for free or for pay.

Like this one:
http://www.robinsoncurriculum.com/

Old July 19th, 2012 #7
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Problem is, I don't know a heck of a lot about Syria and what's going on there beyond the obvious.
I've been following your threads on "Flash Mobs". There is a lot of information there, and you seem to be on top of it all. A discussion about the "Flash Mob Youths" and the MSM's refusal to accurately report it (if at all) would be compelling.

Old July 19th, 2012 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I've been following your threads on "Flash Mobs". There is a lot of information there, and you seem to be on top of it all. A discussion about the "Flash Mob Youths" and the MSM's refusal to accurately report it (if at all) would be compelling.
Yes, I will try to hit on that. Sometimes I get so fired up about something time just runs out. But I'm not the host, so I have to follow along to some extent. But I will definitely work this in there if we turn to race and crime. I just happen to think Golden Dawn is the most significant thing in the world of White politics right now, and that leads very naturally into what-we-can-do-here. Black crime and its cover-up by the controlled media fits into a broader discussion of full-spectrum social disintegration caused by the policies of the powers that be, deliberately and against the wishes of the normal majority. But as we see with Romney and Obama, voting will not make any difference. Only a slight shift in emphasis. The underlying destructive trends will continue and grow worse as demographics continue to change against us.

Old July 19th, 2012 #9
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
We have no option. Collapse of the U.S. Government and the economy is imminent. We will be headed for a bloodbath like has not been seen since Attila the Hun.
Had this conversation on Skype last night. I've deleted the names to protect privacy, but you will get the basis of the conversation. We were discussing philosophies, ideologies, and the impact of economic policy. Forgive the choppiness of the conversation, as it was a live time text chat.

Then FORCE that confrontation!

Jews derive their power through politics here in the US. Politicians derive their power from the government. The government derives its power from keeping its citizenry DEPENDANT upon it for everything. Take away the money, the governemnt has nothing "free" to offer the free-loaders.

If a nigger - or any free loader - can't get a free ride in my country - they will move to Mexico or Canada - where they could get a free ride. If they can't get a free ride in Canada - they will move to Mexico. Either way - hundreds of millions of free loading non-whites will move away to where "things are good". That takes away the government's power base - because now the citenzry doesn't NEED the government to provide things for them. When the government and politicians lose their power, so does the Jew.

Quote:
...."or they will steal.......look at the katrina riots"
And how many niggers moved out of N.O. for good? To move somewhere else where things are "easier" for them? Nobody is saying it will be easy. But use Katrina as an example. Half the niggers moved out of New Orleans, never to return.

And why did HALF the niggers leave, and not return? Because there was no free housing. No free money anymore because the state budget allocated the money elsewhere. No more free ride - no more niggers. ECONOMIC POLICY is the key - where to budget the money. Turn the free money off - niggers, spics, etc will leave. Economics isn't the answer - it's the VEHICLE to enforce a philosophy. Philosophy without money is empty talk. Innefectual, and can do nothing. That's why WN hasn't accomplished a goddamned thing, even though we have all the ideology and philosophy in the world, comes down to controlling where the money goes.

This is a prime example, how I think, we can use traditional conservatives to further our agenda, and how to force a "SHTF" scenario.

Old July 19th, 2012 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Really - black crime discussion by itself is basically useless unless you set the context. And that is rarely done. People just click their tongues and express horror. But you don't get any real political value out of it unless you explain

1) the laws that give blacks access to white communities
2) the jews who created these laws (or reinterpretations of existing laws)
3) the larger agenda these laws are serving
4) the inevitable results of this legal-social context if we dont do something about it

Old July 20th, 2012 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Problem is, I don't know a heck of a lot about Syria and what's going on there beyond the obvious, that the usual NGO jew catspaws are trying to foment jew-favorable unrest leading to revolution. I don't follow it below that level unless there's some specific reason to.

You know more than you think.

Don't need to go deeply into specifics, just a brief explanation of how they are trying to break the firm link between Iran Assad and Hezbollah, with the final goal being a new puppet regime in Damascus which is totally subservient to the jews, or if that is not possible at least a weak fractured country torn apart by sectarian war never again able to rise and present a threat to the kikes.

Some may not agree but I think that this stuff is important for WN.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 21st, 2012 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You know more than you think.

Don't need to go deeply into specifics, just a brief explanation of how they are trying to break the firm link between Iran Assad and Hezbollah, with the final goal being a new puppet regime in Damascus which is totally subservient to the jews, or if that is not possible at least a weak fractured country torn apart by sectarian war never again able to rise and present a threat to the kikes.

Some may not agree but I think that this stuff is important for WN.
I agree it is important; it's on stuff like this that we miss Pierce most.

Old July 21st, 2012 #13
varg

I forgot that the show was running live today.

Click to listen: http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

Old July 21st, 2012 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Show went well; pod will be up soon enough. I'll post it here. Or you can check at

The White Network

http://thewhitenetwork.com/
http://thewhitenetwork.com/category/...arolyn-yeager/

Old July 21st, 2012 #15
StanSki
Banned

Listening to the podcast now. Sounds good so far.

Old July 21st, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSki View Post
Listening to the podcast now. Sounds good so far.
Let me know what you think re technical quality of sound.

My headset is half-broken. I just listened to her voice out of my computer (NOT out of speakers, out of computer) and spoke to her through my EXTERNAL mic. a very cheap piece.

Old July 21st, 2012 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

ok, podcast posted here:

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/07/2...h-alex-linder/

Old July 21st, 2012 #18
StanSki
Banned

The quality was was great over all. There were moments of static that sounded like a bad cable RARELY here and there followed by a drop in volume of your mic, but then you would return to a propper level.

While you conversed it reminded me of the early days of VNN Broadcasting and made me wish to get back in gear in that department. I may do some pre-recorded pilot work for some show ideas to pitch to you in the near future.

Old July 21st, 2012 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSki View Post
The quality was was great over all. There were moments of static that sounded like a bad cable RARELY here and there followed by a drop in volume of your mic, but then you would return to a propper level.
Thanks, Stan. She mentioned the static two times. I didn't hear it at all myself. I was a little surprised that there was no double-sound from her voice going back to her through my mic. But we had pre-tested it, and it wasn't a problem.

Quote:
While you conversed it reminded me of the early days of VNN Broadcasting and made me wish to get back in gear in that department. I may do some pre-recorded pilot work for some show ideas to pitch to you in the near future.
Ha, well, do what you like. When I do it, I just want to do podcasts. It just seems such a mess to do call-ins and I don't have the patience/energy to handle anything technical. I will run my yap, that is what I can do. I can even record myself. But I'm not messing with broadcast software again.

Old July 24th, 2012 #20
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Damn you can talk fast, Alex! Good job on the show.

Thread