Old April 3rd, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default TOQ Essay Competition

Essay Competition: Secession and Racial Nationalism

The Occidental Quarterly

Essay Competition: $1,000 prize
For an Essay on the Topic: Secession and Racial Nationalism

One of the goals of TOQ is to encourage the exploration of concrete and workable alternatives to multiracial and multicultural societies. To that end, we are sponsoring an essay contest on the topic of “Secession and Racial Nationalism.” Submissions may explore this topic from any perspective: philosophical, economic, historical, political, psychological, biological, ecological, etc. One can defend or attack the desirability of secession; examine and criticize past or present secessionist movements from a racial nationalist perspective; evaluate existing secessionist and partition proposals (e.g., Wilmot Robertson’s The Ethnostate, Harold Covington’s Northwest Quartet, the proposals of Michael Hart, Edgar Steele, and others); address specific problems that secessionist movements must solve, etc. One can focus on any form of racial nationalism, so long as it is relevant to TOQ’s specific concern with white racial nationalism.

* Essays must be in English.
* Essays must be at least 2,000 and no more than 5,000 words.
* Essays must be submitted electronically in Word or RTF format.
* Authors may use pen names.
* Only one entry per author.
* Essays must not have previously appeared in print.
* The winning essay will be chosen by the Editor of TOQ. All decisions will be final.
* The contest is open to anyone worldwide, except the Editor of TOQ.
* The winning essay and other worthy entries will be published in TOQ. (Each Runner Up will receive a standard TOQ honorarium.)
* The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2009.
* Winners and Runners Up will be informed by July 1, 2009.

Address submissions and inquiries to:

[email protected]

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 3rd, 2009 at 11:54 AM.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #2
Steve B
Banned

Should be a slam dunk and an easy grand for you, Mr. Linder.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Not me, the topic puts the cart before the horse. The feds made it clear in the 1860s they're not going to allow any secession. So the real issue is obtaining the power. And if we had the power, we wouldnt need to secede or partition, just expel. What was that old line from Vietnam, you cant win at the negotiation tables what you havent earned in the field.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #4
Joe_J.
Radio active

Secession won't be planned, nor will it be approved by ZOG, Alex. It will come upon them by events that we know are coming, happening daily. They will agree out of necessity. That may be the browns in the southwest before it is us.

Nothing wrong with offering the post-separation WN state essay, IMO. I'm with Steve, this should be a cakewalk for you, Alex.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #5
Axel Faaborg

I'm not sure if I can really come up with an essay worthy of entry. Perhaps I can give some ideas to others though. I do believe that Covington is on the right track. If he's not right about the Northwest Migration, he IS right about how to win. Economic terrorism is the future. You will bring down ZOG by severing its most precious of arteries; its cash flow. By costing them so much money that they cannot continue to operate.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Secession won't be planned, nor will it be approved by ZOG, Alex. It will come upon them by events that we know are coming, happening daily. They will agree out of necessity. That may be the browns in the southwest before it is us.
It might happen that way, it might not.

Quote:
Nothing wrong with offering the post-separation WN state essay, IMO. I'm with Steve, this should be a cakewalk for you, Alex.
I wouldn't enter it if I liked the question. It's not precisely foolish, but it's better suited for lawyer-fantasists like Dixon, who they seem to be positioning as the new Canny Sammy. What I will do is critque the recent TOQ.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
I'm not sure if I can really come up with an essay worthy of entry. Perhaps I can give some ideas to others though. I do believe that Covington is on the right track. If he's not right about the Northwest Migration, he IS right about how to win. Economic terrorism is the future. You will bring down ZOG by severing its most precious of arteries; its cash flow. By costing them so much money that they cannot continue to operate.
Yes, the TOQ editor, Greg Johnson, is a fan, as am I, of Covington's novels. They lack the disturbing dark tone of Pierce's. But they're basically the same thing. It's too bad Covington is a piece of shit or we could let him on here to talk about them.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Should be a slam dunk and an easy grand for you, Mr. Linder.
Why don't you enter?

If you can come up with some lines as good as the shark-nog comparison yesterday, you could win.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #9
psychologicalshock
Banned

Id like the 1000 dollars but I don't think I could compose an essay on the subject.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #10
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why don't you enter?

If you can come up with some lines as good as the shark-nog comparison yesterday, you could win.
Me? Naw, I crack jokes and make fun of stupid people. Don't have the writing skills for a well thought out essay. As to the shark-nog comparison....I stole that from you.

Quote:
Yes, the TOQ editor, Greg Johnson, is a fan, as am I, of Covington's novels. They lack the disturbing dark tone of Pierce's. But they're basically the same thing. It's too bad Covington is a piece of shit or we could let him on here to talk about them.
I've never read any of HAC's novels. Read some of his stuff that was posted on FAEM and found it long winded and boring. And his NW migration plan as unworkable.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Me? Naw, I crack jokes and make fun of stupid people. Don't have the writing skills for a well thought out essay. As to the shark-nog comparison....I stole that from you.
The idea is natural, the way you put it is the best I've seen.

Quote:
I've never read any of HAC's novels. Read some of his stuff that was posted on FAEM and found it long winded and boring. And his NW migration plan as unworkable.
His novels are good, quite readable. The NW plan is silly for a number of reasons. Inland Washington, for example, is loaded with Mexicans, and the coasts have plenty of Asians. The NW is no better than any other section politically and its less desirable in other ways.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

I guess the thing to me about essays and long writing is that they seem increasingly precious. The basics of our problem can be communicated in a few sentences based arond two crucial insights: the "good" we all love comes from our race; the "bad" we all hate comes from the jew. Anyone truly interested in the proofs can dig around VNN or a dozen other sites. The cutting edge of this thing is forming a vehicle to carry us to victory.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #13
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
The feds made it clear in the 1860s they're not going to allow any secession.
I wonder if they'd be so adamant about it now -- or especially in a few years when the dollar is absolutely worthless and Washington is war-weary from successive ass kickings in Iraq, Afghanistan and possibly Iran.

What if, instead of seceding with all the testosterone fueled bravado that led up to Fort Sumter, a small, unimportant state like, say, Mississippi, just said "Guys, we've had enough. We're not compatible anymore. Let's stay friends, but let's not continue to pretend that the relationship benefits either of us." Kind of like an irreconcilable differences divorce. We wouldn't try to re-enslave the niggers or anything radical like that. We'd just go back to a constitutional form of government. Taxes would be minimal. The able bodied would be expected to be gainfully employed. If you wanted to retire one day, you'd be expected to save for it. Money would be backed with gold or silver. Only those who were net tax payers (as opposed to tax consumers) would have a vote in the affairs of government.

Then, maybe a couple of other states that are a burden to ZOG, say Alabama and Arkansas said "Us too. We want out. It's just not working." Maybe Zog would say "good fucking riddance." And if ZOG got snotty about it, we could, to show them we're serious, have some Afghani and Gaza "military advisors" come over and train our new militia in the methods that have worked for them all these years.

Last edited by Marse Supial; April 3rd, 2009 at 09:24 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I wonder if they'd be so adamant about it now -- or especially in a few years when the dollar is absolutely worthless and Washington is war-weary from successive ass kickings in Iraq, Afghanistan and possibly Iran.

What if, instead of seceding with all the testosterone fueled bravado that led up to Fort Sumter, a small, unimportant state like, say, Mississippi, just said "Guys, we've had enough. We're not compatible anymore. Let's stay friends, but let's not continue to pretend that the relationship benefits either of us." Kind of like an irreconcilable differences divorce. We wouldn't try to re-enslave the niggers or anything radical like that. We'd just go back to a constitutional form of government. Taxes would be minimal. The able bodied would be expected to be gainfully employed. If you wanted to retire one day, you'd be expected to save for it. Money would be backed with gold or silver. Only those who were net tax payers (as opposed to tax consumers) would have a vote in the affairs of government.

Then, maybe a couple of other states that are a burden to ZOG, say Alabama and Arkansas said "Us too. We want out. It's just not working." Maybe Zog would say "good fucking riddance." And if ZOG got snotty about it, we could, to show them we're serious, have some Afghani and Gaza "military advisors" come over and train our new militia in the methods that have worked for them all these years.
I don't see Washington ever ceding anything save faced with superior force.

Look at it from their point of view. They won't tolerate stuff they don't like on the far side of the world. They don't care how much money it costs, they just tax and print until they have what it takes. I don't see any way in the world they're going to allow states to opt out of their regime. If they were reasonable or rational, they wouldn't be doing 99% of what they do now.

Really, the states are, as I've written, like the kids on the bus hijacked by the sicko killer in Dirty Harry. Do you really think a sicko is going to be talked out of his insanity? Washington isn't something you reason with, it's something you put down.

Not only do the jews and liberals have a rational financial incentive to enslave everybody else - just see how flush with money D.C. is today in the midst of recession - it can't be overstated how much they enjoy bossing everybody else around. They aren't going to give up their control until it is either forced on them or the world they've built falls apart from the sheer unworkability of the blueprint.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
The cost of maintaining the states from ZOG's point of view? Better put the opposite - the states complain about the feds. Mandating they do things without providing funds. Most state budgets are in the black or close to it, unless I'm mistaken. The problem is almost wholly at the federal level. The feds run hugely in the red, and they 'unfunded mandates' on the states. States generally operate within a budget, and to the extent they have problems its either because the feds

1) force things on them
2) won't do their job (control the borders)
3) won't let states do the job they themselves are supposted to do but wont

Old April 3rd, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Liberals will quite admit, when you get them drunk or alone, that their cult rests on force.

If you say, how about just letting Mississippi go its own way? Their immediate thought and response will be, you just want to oppress 'the' 'black' 'man.'

The terrorists at the Department of Justice are drawn from the very worst ranks of the liberals - uber-obnoxious WASP liberals and kinky-haired urbanoid jews. Along with a good mix of the detritus they dress up in suits like human dogs wearing sweaters and call their "equals."

This kind will never yield to anything but force.

They wouldn't be called liberals if you could reason with them.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Steve's mention of a thoughtful essay made me think of another VNNer this kind of thing would be child's play for....Antiochus Epiphanes. He could write a well done essay, if it isn't over the editor's head.

Think about it, though, Alex. Hell, if JJT at SF can come up with "WN Position Statements" and create a WN fantasyworld then you could offer up a Linder version of cart before horse.

Steve, you should consider it. The humor is needed sometimes in writing. It can make a subject more interesting to people who are used to laugh a minute sitcom mentality.

Also, had he not gone Commie, JP would be able to do it, though he would probably exceed the word limit.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #18
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Steve's mention of a thoughtful essay made me think of another VNNer this kind of thing would be child's play for....Antiochus Epiphanes. He could write a well done essay, if it isn't over the editor's head.

Yeah, AE is a hellava good writer. Brutus as well but he'd have to tone down the, "I want to roast jews slowly over a burning pit of hot coals" rhetoric.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yes, there are many here at VNNF who could write a prize-winning essay, Antiochus Epiphanes is certainly among them.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #20
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
I don't see Washington ever ceding anything save faced with superior force.
True. And as it stands, there is no superior force. At least not in a head-on confrontation like the C.S.A. attempted.

But I don't know how politically sustainable an internal war would be given how divided the country is now along racial and economic lines. Especially for such low-value targets, and especially if the secessionist could wage an even marginally successful guerilla war (or the threat of it ) like the Vietnamese did, or like the Afghanis are doing. I don't think you would hear these days, the Grand Chorus of "Preserve The Union" like was heard in the 1860s. Or if you did hear it, that many would pay any attention to it. The only "Union" we have these days is imposed on most of us at the point of a gun, and I think a lot of people know that.

God forbid it, but it wouldn't take many blonde haired, blue-eyed, double amputeed children gimping around on the evening news. If we fought them hard enough and long enough, soon the conversation on the Larry King Live would be along the lines of : "Who needs a bunch of trailer-park dwelling, tobacco chewing, sister screwing rednecks? Let them have their own country if they're so gotdamned determined. They're no threat to us. I'm not gonna let my boy die trying to stop them. Let them go. They'll come crawling back. Besides, I got family in Alabama."

And let me hasten to say, that I realize that I am fantasizing here to a large degree. I realize that. Not about fighting bloody battles, but about independence. But so were the American colonists when they first got the notion of taking on -- at that time -- the worlds only superpower, in a war for independence and against oppression, facing cannon with muskets and pitchforks.

We've got to want it. I want it. I just don't belong in a country where homosexual sodomy is a fundamental right; where killing of unborn babies is a fundamental right; where niggers are elevated to super-human status because we so urgently need the 'diversity' they provide; where white girls are encouraged to procreate with niggers because they're "cool" and all white men are portrayed as feeble dorks (at best). And where two-parent families are ridculed as 'quaint'. I swear, I'm starting to think it's ME that's crazy.

And Alex, VNN's not the same without you. Glad to have you back.

Last edited by Marse Supial; April 3rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM.

Thread