VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2017 #341
GoldfingerSRB

Pseudo-Serb Gorstak insults our nationalism approving words of jews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorstak
He is right. Modern Serbian nationalism is piece of ****.

Old July 12th, 2017 #342
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Pseudo-Serb Gorstak insults our nationalism approving words of jews:
I see little difference between you and Gorstak

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 16th, 2017 #343
BRMC
Banned

Those goons in SF Russia mock another brave man standing up against NWO and supporting our noble leader Putin.

Streljnikov
Quote:
Another fan of Euroasian integration , Slava Putinu.

Mongolia's New President Is a Huge Putin Fan

Quote:
Mongolia's New President Is a Huge Putin Fan

He likes Putin so much he went to the trouble of photoshopping images of himself with the Russian president to use in the campaign

Eurasia doesn't lack for pro-Russian politicians but Mongolia's new president takes it to another level. He was so eager to present himself as the pro-Russian candidate that his campaign released photographs of him and Vladimir Putin—even though the two have actually never met:

During his election campaign, Battulga made concerted efforts to associate himself not only with Russia, but personally with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The case was made with campaign materials depicting Battulga and Putin together, despite no known history of any connection between the two.
More curiously, a Mongolian Democratic Party newsletter published photos of Putin and Battulga shaking hands at center stage during a formal event in the Kremlin. Experts and independent observers have questioned the authenticity of the photos, with the photographer who worked the event for the Russian news agency RIA Novosti claiming he had no record of such a meeting taking place. Just days before the election, it was reported that representatives from United Russia, Russia’s ruling party, met with Battulga.

The new president's platform was a populist one playing up suspicions of China and promising more Russia ties for security and balance—which plays well in the country:

Battulga has matched his pro-Russian platform with hostility toward China, repeatedly referring to “threats” emanating from the east. In 2014 he openly questioned Mongolia’s economic dependence on the country: “The resources will finish in 40 to 50 years and there will definitely be conflict between the Mongolians and the Chinese.”
advertisement

Despite China’s critical importance to Mongolia’s economy, Russian influence is, for historical reasons, more welcomed. Historical memory of Mongolia’s time as a Chinese province from 1691 to 1911 runs deep. In 2004, in a widely-cited national poll, Mongolians were asked to choose two countries they considered the best potential partners for Mongolia. Russia came in first place, receiving twice as many votes as the second place United States. China came in a distant fourth, following Japan.

Moscow will welcome the rise of such a pro-Russian politician, but won't be interested in getting into any anti-Chinese squabbles.
Eh....Putin and Trump lovers.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x1024.

Old July 16th, 2017 #344
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Those goons in SF Russia mock another brave man standing up against NWO and supporting our noble leader Putin.

Streljnikov
Ah, those pesky Euroasianists. At least we have a real white movement on the other side.

PS: Maybe he is your "glorious leader" but not mine. For me he is just the lesser evil.

Old July 16th, 2017 #345
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Ah, those pesky Euroasianists. At least we have a real white movement on the other side.

PS: Maybe he is your "glorious leader" but not mine. For me he is just the lesser evil.
Yea , sadly our Serbian brothers appear to be obsessed with this as well but nvm , anyone who can be of our use is good.

Rally in Belgrade.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Sadly in Russia we have them too. Lot of Russians absorb Euroasian crap down their throat.

Old July 16th, 2017 #346
Dominus

Quote:
Yea , sadly our Serbian brothers appear to be obsessed with this as well but nvm , anyone who can be of our use is good.
Yep, we have them everywhere, but someone is still taking the lead.

Old July 16th, 2017 #347
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Yep, we have them everywhere, but someone is still taking the lead.

Oh please you Serbians are becoming annoying now-a-days always shifting the topic of to someone else like you have not your own problems , deal with your own government before you wish to do against other , what is the matter can not deal with lesbian PM and your weakling president????? I believe that wars that you had basically with all your neighbors is the reason you are disliked by almost everyone there. But I guess NATO rockets and their radiating effect is messing with your head. Russia is in same crap as is Ukraine and EU , if not even worse cause of the policy that allows centrals to simply walk in here and get membership by Putin.

Old July 17th, 2017 #348
Dominus

Quote:
Oh please you Serbians are becoming annoying now-a-days always shifting the topic of to someone else like you have not your own problems , deal with your own government before you wish to do against other , what is the matter can not deal with lesbian PM and your weakling president????? I believe that wars that you had basically with all your neighbors is the reason you are disliked by almost everyone there. But I guess NATO rockets and their radiating effect is messing with your head. Russia is in same crap as is Ukraine and EU , if not even worse cause of the policy that allows centrals to simply walk in here and get membership by Putin.
I never said we don't have problems, but our problems are very small compared to yours.

The number of kikes running Ukraine is alarming. They are on the left and on the right and in the center. Ukraine should also be called Neo-Khazaria because that's exactly what it is.

Old July 17th, 2017 #349
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
I already saw this cheap anti-Serbian propaganda in sites of Zionists, it's sad to read this stuff from you. You know I never attack our Russian brothers, because the Russia is like a big Mother for every Serb. We have saying in Serbia "God is in the sky and Russia is on the Earth", therefore the heart is bleeding when I see Russians repeating this serbophobic crap. I already saw a Russian guy in Stormfront named "EvilRussia" who initially supported Novorossiya and Serbia, and then, under destructive influence of SF "Russia" zionists he changed views upside down. When I contacted him recently he seemed very depressed and frustrated over his new views. Never allow our enemies to convince you in this lie, spread by zionists, communists, bosniaks and ustasa, keep your mind free of hostile propaganda.

Old July 17th, 2017 #350
GoldfingerSRB

Latent ustasa Gorstak has been permamently banned in SF, things are getting better day by day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin100% View Post
Нема потребе за дреком и паником.. Горштак је трајно банован због кршења правила СФ Србије - изношење усташке пропаганде. Уопште, падне ли некоме на памет да пљује Србе с леве обале Дрине и да све Крајишнике изједначава са шестом личком, као и да спроводи пројекат који је својевремено још на бечком двору скован да се Срби поделе на Србијанце и "босанске" Србе може само да очекује да попије банану с овог форума. Извињавам се осталим члановима што раније нисам реаговао.

Old July 17th, 2017 #351
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
I already saw this cheap anti-Serbian propaganda in sites of Zionists, it's sad to read this stuff from you. You know I never attack our Russian brothers, because the Russia is like a big Mother for every Serb. We have saying in Serbia "God is in the sky and Russia is on the Earth", therefore the heart is bleeding when I see Russians repeating this serbophobic crap. I already saw a Russian guy in Stormfront named "EvilRussia" who initially supported Novorossiya and Serbia, and then, under destructive influence of SF "Russia" zionists he changed views upside down. When I contacted him recently he seemed very depressed and frustrated over his new views. Never allow our enemies to convince you in this lie, spread by zionists, communists, bosniaks and ustasa, keep your mind free of hostile propaganda.
Guess you are right but this conflict is depressing to every normal person regardless Russian or Ukrainian. I recall another great fighter against these infiltrators who received the same punishment , think he is Roman Titan something like that.

Old July 19th, 2017 #352
Serbian

The Israelis on SF Khazaria are very upset at latest developments

ZOG.gov

Quote:
You spoke too soon, Poison. It's all but proven that the Trump campaign criminally conspired with Russian Govt. military intelligence (G.R.U.) to effect the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election. It's also very probable that Trump is a long-time money launderer for the Russian-Jewish oligarchs.

Trump ends Covert CIA Program to arm Anti-Assad Rebels in Syria, a Move sought by Moscow

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow - The Washington Post

Officials said phasing out the CIA program reflects the president’s interest in finding ways to work with Russia, which saw the anti-Assad program as an assault on its interests. Trump decided to scrap the program nearly a month ago, before he met Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Group of 20 summit in Germany

Old July 25th, 2017 #353
roman1 TITAN

Stormfront under sionists. Now I dont like David Duke and his Trump PR. West intelekt die. Clever west liders I dont see anymore.
Thank God in Russia russian national intelekt is alive. I know key of save Europe and US. But dont want say it because i work save Russia.

Old August 2nd, 2017 #354
Serbian

Praising the Clinton administration jew warmonger and criminal Richard Holbrooke

Poison
Quote:
Trump administration appointed Kurt Volker as some special representative/envoy to Ukraine. Only time will tell what role he will actually play, but it appears almost as some kind of Holbrooke 2.0 . Volker's wikipedia page is very interesting: among other things Volker actually was a friend and close colleague of Holbrooke, at the time when Holbrooke was busy solving the problem of the criminal Junta and its JNA terrorists who were killing civilians.

Richard Holbrooke - Diplomat, Statesman, Savior of the Balkans from the killing of civilians, war, terror and atrocities.

Old August 6th, 2017 #355
GoldfingerSRB

Zionist FW190D6 urges us to be tolerant:

Quote:
I´ll be honest, i don´t have problem with gays

Old August 6th, 2017 #356
Dominus

Quote:
Zionist FW190D6 urges us to be tolerant:
He is urging us to be tolerant while at the same time you are urging us to be blind. You two make a good team. However, both of you are failing in your goals and no matter how many fake profiles you create and how hard you try to convince us in your momentary identity, you are failing and will continue to fail miserably.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=2626

GoldfingerSRB:
Quote:
Code RED, I repeat code RED! We've been exposed chief. What are the orders? I assume it's "Activation of protocol 666" Joint CIA - BIA cov. op. is in jeopardy!
Poison:
Quote:
GoldfingerSRB:
Quote:
Code RED, I repeat code RED! We've been exposed chief. What are the orders? I assume it's "Activation of protocol 666" Joint CIA - BIA cov. op. is in jeopardy!

... Kidding. Goyim can't do anything, let's just keep our operations going steadily just as before.

Little by little, there will be eventually a day when Jens Stoltenberg, Holbrooke and other great Statesmen, Diplomats etc will be openly glorified in SFS, and Bill Clinton will be accepted as a bitter but necessary medicine that stopped the killing, war and atrocity at the cost of minimal surgical violence. Just like a surgeon hurts the body in the immediate sense to make it better in the long term. But for that to happen incremental steps must be taken slowly.
But I must admit one thing. Ukrops, Croats and Jews are working real hard and are making huge effort. Creating fake profiles and making hundreds of posts just to act as Russians and Serbs (and in the end being exposed and banned and are starting it from scratch again and again and again through years.....) takes huge amount of time. This proves that Serbs and Russians are a huge problem, a real pain in the ass and a great threat to them and we are causing them sleepless nights.
My message to them is - work hard because "arbeit macht frei".

Last edited by Dominus; August 6th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.

Old August 7th, 2017 #357
Cro_Magnum_88

Plain hilarious I must say.

Old August 9th, 2017 #358
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
He is urging us to be tolerant while at the same time you are urging us to be blind. You two make a good team. However, both of you are failing in your goals and no matter how many fake profiles you create and how hard you try to convince us in your momentary identity, you are failing and will continue to fail miserably.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=2626
What should I do then besides playing a little jerk? I said nothing to mock Serbia and Serbians, my conscience is clear.

Old August 24th, 2017 #359
Serbian

He's on Team jew

Poison

Quote:
if U.S. tears Putin a new behind based on suspicions and allegations, via sactions and other such stuff, I won't be one to complain . Even if the "allegations" are entirely false or heavily exaggerated and distorted versions of what really happened, I would then place it into the category of "doing the right thing for wrong reasons" .

Old October 23rd, 2017 #360
Serbian

Here another SF 'Russian' Okiereddust promoting the Jeniffer Rubin Trump Russia lies, of course unchallenged

Okiereddust
Quote:
Realistically, Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on any more legally regarding his Russian behavior, as the investigation is concluding.
Quote:
Laying out a comprehensive case that Trump obstructed justice

By Jennifer Rubin October 10 at 11:15 AM
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...5#post14270572

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread