VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Abraham Lincoln bust destroyed in Chicago

https://www.rt.com/usa/400018-chicag...ized-alderman/

Old August 17th, 2017 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

And this is the future, these dumb ape niggers don't care if he freed the slaves all they know is 'He look white.'

Niggers will destroy everything back down to their biologically imperative level of civilization, which is none.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old August 18th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default He may claim he was drunk and said "I freed WHO?"

I cannot help but wonder what Lincoln would think about his decision to free these savages if he were alive and with us today.

Old August 18th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
And this is the future, these dumb ape niggers don't care if he freed the slaves all they know is 'He look white.'

Niggers will destroy everything back down to their biologically imperative level of civilization, which is none.
Hi Frank. Nice to have you stop by, it's been a while.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 18th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I cannot help but wonder what Lincoln would think about his decision to free these savages if he were alive and with us today.
He actually wanted to kick the niggers out of the country. That was his plan after the civil war was to deport them.

If that would have came to fruition, one has the wonder what would peoples opinions be of him then if the niggers were sent out?

Old August 18th, 2017 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
He actually wanted to kick the niggers out of the country. That was his plan after the civil war was to deport them.

If that would have came to fruition, one has the wonder what would peoples opinions be of him then if the niggers were sent out?
It would have never happened because too many whites at the time liked the cheap labor kneegrows provided.

Old August 18th, 2017 #7
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Maybe if he had caught the half Jew Booth in his eye he would've tossed him over the balcony and gotten on with the job of shipping most of the niggers back to Africa like he and Seward planned on doing. But as it stands that war sealed the fate of the USA .

Old August 18th, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
It would have never happened because too many whites at the time liked the cheap labor kneegrows provided.
Very true. Today most of that cheap labor is in the form of China and in agriculture it's mostly dirty spics that are picking your oranges and tomatoes now.

Do you really like having the feeling that mongrels are touching your food? The spics shit and piss in the fields too.

Most whites don't care though that spics and niggers are touching their food or nigger house maids.

Same way today. No way all the spics get shipped out. The farmers won't have it. These farmers who hire these illegal taco pickers don't give a shit.

Old August 18th, 2017 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Were you aware that Abe (in his most "Honest" moments) was quite fond of telling nigger jokes to niggers while serving as el presidente in the White House?

Old August 19th, 2017 #10
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Hi Frank. Nice to have you stop by, it's been a while.
Things are heating up, thought I might warm myself by the fire.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Thread