VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2019 #1
stratoify
Banned

Default White = Cowardly Scum.

At least in about 98% of cases, that is what I have observed. At least at the other forum I hang around at. The Truth Zone Forum. Even though there is much holocaust denial to be found there.

Old December 30th, 2019 #2
stratoify
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
At least in about 98% of cases, that is what I have observed. At least at the other forum I hang around at. The Truth Zone Forum. Even though there is much holocaust denial to be found there.

Replying to my own thread, I see that I am again proven right. Even here. I see that there have been 30 people to view this thread. And I assume that at least most of them were views from people who are actually members here. But all are apparently too cowardly to reply to it. Or maybe I have it all wrong. Maybe those views were from jews looking in here to see what Whity is up to.

Old December 31st, 2019 #3
stratoify
Banned

Quote:
Replying to my own thread, I see that I am again proven right. Even here. I see that there have been 30 people to view this thread. And I assume that at least most of them were views from people who are actually members here. But all are apparently too cowardly to reply to it. Or maybe I have it all wrong. Maybe those views were from jews looking in here to see what Whity is up to.
Interesting. The count of white cowardly scum is now up to 69 views. Without a single reply. Assuming of course that those who are viewing this thread are White.

Old January 1st, 2020 #4
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Interesting. The count of white cowardly scum is now up to 69 views. Without a single reply. Assuming of course that those who are viewing this thread are White.
Im black, you are bitch and none of the " hu-whites " here are cowards.

You may now insert your racial comment / picture / mudhut , etc.

Happy fucking new year.

Old January 1st, 2020 #5
stratoify
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Im black, you are bitch and none of the " hu-whites " here are cowards.

You may now insert your racial comment / picture / mudhut , etc.

Happy fucking new year.

Well if that is so monkey boy, why is it not White people dare reply?

Thread