Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #21
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,342
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
YOU MEAN LIKE THE DNA tests i just linked shit for brains? https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694#ref52
From your link:
>Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

Geez....man, you're not even trying. All that study suggests is exactly what we say, that indo-europeans created Ancient Egypt, then through time started mixing with niggers and then fell into the obscurity it is today. There was some kike here who pretended to be a nigger, and at least he posted something that resembled a flying pyramid.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #22
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 499
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Oh and you're ignorant. You have a major case of cognitive dissonance. You lack reading comprehension.
Toby came back to e-chimp because we are not buying the BS. I see the question wasn't answered. Go ahead and explain to the class since you're not ignorant, don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, and are not ignorant why your species is so failed when you were so great in the past? What happened? Also, stop with the projections. Like we can't see through it.



Quote:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I'M TYPING ONTO YOUR SCREEN?

Yes, I do. They are called nigger babble and I've heard it all by now. If it were not for the White man the closest thing to typing with your paws you'd be doing is digging in the ground for ants with a stick.

Quote:
No wonder you dumb animals don't control your own planet, you don't read and lack the ability to see the full circle. Your own government have been spraying chemicals over you, putting chemicals into your food, splicing animal and insect DNA into your foods, all the while putting Human DNA in them, and you are the prime result of this.

Ignorance in the physical living form.
Wow, how impressive. It figured out that the ZOG does nefarious things against us. Did you also figure out how it enables your foul species in our society, also at our detriment? Or we won't go there because you turds are "down wiff dat?" You better hope your government enabler/protector is there for a long time. You need us, not the other way around. By the way, the System failed to form me into what it wants hence why I am WN and wholeheartedly reject this nonsense that you are our equals.

__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #23
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,296
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
From your link:
>Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

Geez....man, you're not even trying. All that study suggests is exactly what we say, that indo-europeans created Ancient Egypt, then through time started mixing with niggers and then fell into the obscurity it is today. There was some kike here who pretended to be a nigger, and at least he posted something that resembled a flying pyramid.
Also, centuries latter the Arabs came in, and wiped a lot of them out. Arabs hate niggers. They have an open air slave market of sub-Saharan migrants in Libya now thanks to Obama bombing the shit out of them and then the feral muzzers killed Gaddafi.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #24
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
From your link:
>Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

Geez....man, you're not even trying. All that study suggests is exactly what we say, that indo-europeans created Ancient Egypt, then through time started mixing with niggers and then fell into the obscurity it is today. There was some kike here who pretended to be a nigger, and at least he posted something that resembled a flying pyramid.
key word " suggest ",

http://www.amra-bey.narod.ru/medjai.html
Medjay in the Old Kingdom and during the First Intermediate period
During these periods and through to the Second Intermediate period (about 1200 years from c. 2700-1500 B.C.E.), Medjay society was still simple and tribal (Quirke: 207). It was in these years that the Medjay started entering into the Nile (Quirke: 207), presumably because of drought and famine. Strouhal mentions an "extreme desertification" between 2350 and 2200 B.C.E. (Strouhal: 189). A block from the causeway of the pyramid of Unas, c.2355 B.C.E., shows people suffering from extreme famine (Aldred: 122). One can assume that such famines, occurring from the Sixth Dynasty through to the First Intermediate period (2355- 2066 B.C.E.) would have also affected the Medjay.

The Medjay are mentioned in Egyptian writings from the time of Pepy I (2343- 2297 B.C.E). In his decree concerning the dependents of the pyramids of Snefru, Pepy I mentions possible interference from "peaceful Nubians" ("Sixth Dynasty"). It is unlikely that Medjay pastoralists would have journeyed as far as Dahshur; the Nubians Pepy refers to may have been Medjay who served as soldiers for the Egyptian army and were peaceful in that they were allied with Egypt. Weni uses them as soldiers in Pepy's campaigns against the Asiatic Sand-dwellers (Lichtheim 1975: 19).
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #25
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Toby came back to e-chimp because we are not buying the BS. I see the question wasn't answered. Go ahead and explain to the class since you're not ignorant, don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, and are not ignorant why your species is so failed when you were so great in the past? What happened? Also, stop with the projections. Like we can't see through it.






Yes, I do. They are called nigger babble and I've heard it all by now. If it were not for the White man the closest thing to typing with your paws you'd be doing is digging in the ground for ants with a stick.



Wow, how impressive. It figured out that the ZOG does nefarious things against us. Did you also figure out how it enables your foul species in our society, also at our detriment? Or we won't go there because you turds are "down wiff dat?" You better hope your government enabler/protector is there for a long time. You need us, not the other way around. By the way, the System failed to form me into what it wants hence why I am WN and wholeheartedly reject this nonsense that you are our equals.

Amazing, once again you ignorant fools prove you don't know anything about history. A majority of you genetically recessive animals would still be living in grass huts in western Europe killing each other had it not been for Rome AND Greece, bringing you language and civilization... or some cases putting the boot of Italy up your asses. You know nothing about World history, nor African History, There are ruins all across the Sahara Desert,South Africa and West Africa showing signs of of civilization, that predates European civilizations by thousands , ten-thousands of years. They have been documented, photographed and are on the internet for you extra-chromosome ignorant fucktards to go look up, instead you dumb un-evolved animals continue to post racist memes and pictures ( which is all you people ever do ) Then you wonder why no one takes you idiots seriously.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #26
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Toby came back to e-chimp because we are not buying the BS. I see the question wasn't answered. Go ahead and explain to the class since you're not ignorant, don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, and are not ignorant why your species is so failed when you were so great in the past? What happened? Also, stop with the projections. Like we can't see through it.






Yes, I do. They are called nigger babble and I've heard it all by now. If it were not for the White man the closest thing to typing with your paws you'd be doing is digging in the ground for ants with a stick.



Wow, how impressive. It figured out that the ZOG does nefarious things against us. Did you also figure out how it enables your foul species in our society, also at our detriment? Or we won't go there because you turds are "down wiff dat?" You better hope your government enabler/protector is there for a long time. You need us, not the other way around. By the way, the System failed to form me into what it wants hence why I am WN and wholeheartedly reject this nonsense that you are our equals.

I see you like posting picture of liberia, after a civil war destroyed the country, but do you ever post pictures of it before the civil war? Here let me help you dumb fuck.



You racist fuck tards dare not talk about these. Let me go to the OTHER SIDE of Africa Kenya.




Lets talk about eastern europe now, or are you all going to ignore that also?


https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-34515451

https://www.novinite.com/media/image...big_131474.jpg

I mean its of no concern when Europeans bomb maim and murder each other right, but only when blacks do it is when they are " sub human right?

http://nrt24.ru/sites/default/files/...via_bombed.jpg

https://gdb.rferl.org/D105B389-D218-...w1023_r1_s.jpg
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #27
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Amazing, once again you ignorant fools prove you don't know anything about history. A majority of you genetically recessive animals would still be living in grass huts in western Europe killing each other had it not been for Rome AND Greece, bringing you language and civilization... or some cases putting the boot of Italy up your asses. You know nothing about World history, nor African History, There are ruins all across the Sahara Desert,South Africa and West Africa showing signs of of civilization, that predates European civilizations by thousands , ten-thousands of years. They have been documented, photographed and are on the internet for you extra-chromosome ignorant fucktards to go look up, instead you dumb un-evolved animals continue to post racist memes and pictures ( which is all you people ever do ) Then you wonder why no one takes you idiots seriously.
Whites killing / maiming animals for sport, and NO REASON AT ALL.
< Huwhites using kittens for bait for sharks. FOR NO REASON AT ALL.






Lets talk about the savage low I.Q whites killing animals for no reason at all shall we?
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #28
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Also, centuries latter the Arabs came in, and wiped a lot of them out. Arabs hate niggers. They have an open air slave market of sub-Saharan migrants in Libya now thanks to Obama bombing the shit out of them and then the feral muzzers killed Gaddafi.
Arabs came in, and killed EVERYONE, like they are killing EVERYONE TODAY. A majority of Arabs, ARE MUSLIMS.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #29
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 499
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Amazing, once again you ignorant fools prove you don't know anything about history. A majority of you genetically recessive animals would still be living in grass huts in western Europe killing each other had it not been for Rome AND Greece, bringing you language and civilization... or some cases putting the boot of Italy up your asses.
>Rome and Greece

You really showed us.

Quote:
You know nothing about World history, nor African History, There are ruins all across the Sahara Desert,South Africa and West Africa showing signs of of civilization, that predates European civilizations by thousands , ten-thousands of years. They have been documented, photographed and are on the internet for you extra-chromosome ignorant fucktards to go look up, instead you dumb un-evolved animals continue to post racist memes and pictures ( which is all you people ever do ) Then you wonder why no one takes you idiots seriously.
Where are these civilizations now? The only reason sub-Saharan countries even have any semblance of it is because of European and now Chinese colonialists, as is the case in Kenya. Yes we know, you niggers only take cult-Marx propaganda and kangz nonsense seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
I see you like posting picture of liberia, after a civil war destroyed the country, but do you ever post pictures of it before the civil war? Here let me help you dumb fuck.
>1950's Liberia that the American ZOG built up in exchange for Liberia's support against Germany

And who caused and partook in the civil war(s)? Why haven't they rebuilt yet? It has been only 16 years after all. Germany not only rebuilt after a world war but went on to become an economic powerhouse. Clearly everything the Americans accomplished there was since destroyed. This is usually the case whenever groids are left to their own devices.

Quote:
Lets talk about eastern europe now, or are you all going to ignore that also?
>gypsy slums
Yeah okay.

Quote:
I mean its of no concern when Europeans bomb maim and murder each other right, but only when blacks do it is when they are " sub human right?
Western powers (your enablers) bombed Serbia for wanting to remove Muslims from their midst. There is a reason why all nigger majority countries are such failed shitholes. That reason is sub-human genetics. Civil wars, rampant crime, and general dysfunction are mere symptoms of said genetics rather than the causes of the failure.



Quote:
Lets talk about the savage low I.Q whites killing animals for no reason at all shall we?
>low I.Q whites
Somebody's butthurt due to not being able to handle the truth is showing again. Shall we talk about who even came up with the concept of endangered species protection and animal cruelty laws? How many of your kind are involved in organizations like PETA?
__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #30
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,715
T.Garrett
Post O, Wakanda where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
I see you like posting picture of liberia, after a civil war destroyed the country, but do you ever post pictures of it before the civil war? Here let me help you dumb fuck.
Liberia : Land Of Liberty (1958)

Liberia 1970

Liberia 1962

You racist fuck tards dare not talk about these. Let me go to the OTHER SIDE of Africa Kenya.

Kenya&#39;s Capital NAIROBI; Commercial Capital of East and Central Africa



Lets talk about eastern europe now, or are you all going to ignore that also?


https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-34515451

https://www.novinite.com/media/image...big_131474.jpg

I mean its of no concern when Europeans bomb maim and murder each other right, but only when blacks do it is when they are " sub human right?

http://nrt24.ru/sites/default/files/...via_bombed.jpg

https://gdb.rferl.org/D105B389-D218-...w1023_r1_s.jpg
Sartt, the British built Nairobi and all the modern infrastructure in Kenya same as they have done in all their former African colonies before and after they were granted their independence. Same for all other lands ruled by Europeans in Africa, whites are still working all over Africa building rail lines, ports, towns, cities ...could you imagine the black ever doing the same in Europe? Or anywhere?

And now the Chinese are in Africa doing their neo-colonial thing ...which black Africans may eventually regret more than the centuries of Euro dominance ...where is the black world power showing everyone else how it's done?

Eastern Europe and it's people bore the brunt of invasions from the east for millennia so civilization could develop as it did in the rest of Europa ...they are the folk other whites should be trying to 'uplift' NOT your people. It's unrecognized but we westerners owe them a huge debt more than we owe any group of people outside our race.

Sartt, I wish your people were even a shadow of what they think they are so the rest of us wouldn't always have to take care of you ...shut your big lipped yap, relearn the humility your ancestors showed towards us and gain knowledge of something you can actually use to help your people rise out of their miserable state aside from using the white mans weapons to destroy yourselves. You wont destroy us, we will end you before that happens.

I know some of you have the intellect to do so, I'd love to see the black race thriving and not sucking the blood of the rest of humanity just to survive this life that for all of us is too short to waste on useless things.

Think on it.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:46 AM.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #31
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
>Rome and Greece

You really showed us.



Where are these civilizations now? The only reason sub-Saharan countries even have any semblance of it is because of European and now Chinese colonialists, as is the case in Kenya. Yes we know, you niggers only take cult-Marx propaganda and kangz nonsense seriously.


>1950's Liberia that the American ZOG built up in exchange for Liberia's support against Germany

And who caused and partook in the civil war(s)? Why haven't they rebuilt yet? It has been only 16 years after all. Germany not only rebuilt after a world war but went on to become an economic powerhouse. Clearly everything the Americans accomplished there was since destroyed. This is usually the case whenever groids are left to their own devices.


>gypsy slums
Yeah okay.



Western powers (your enablers) bombed Serbia for wanting to remove Muslims from their midst. There is a reason why all nigger majority countries are such failed shitholes. That reason is sub-human genetics. Civil wars, rampant crime, and general dysfunction are mere symptoms of said genetics rather than the causes of the failure.




>low I.Q whites
Somebody's butthurt due to not being able to handle the truth is showing again. Shall we talk about who even came up with the concept of endangered species protection and animal cruelty laws? How many of your kind are involved in organizations like PETA?
"You really showed us. "

AHAHAHA, i'm going to once again copy and paste, Roman Historical Writings about Europe, and the people they encountered.

The Germans ( So called Aryans )

https://www.alumniportal-deutschland...ates-literacy/

"http://www.cdschools.org/cms/lib04/PA09000075/Centricity/Domain/527/chap17.pdf"

The Germans spoke a language that later became modern German. At firstTHEY COULD NOT READ OR WRITE BECAUSE THEIR LANGUAGE HAD NO ALPHABET However , some learned to speak and write Latin. Gradually, they began to use Roman Letters to write their own language.

The Britons ( anglos )
"The inhabitants are equally mysterious. Cassius Dio speaks of Severus' campaign in northern Britain and the tribes of that strange land. They are a formidable adversary.

"There are two principal races of the Britons, the Caledonians and the Maeatae, and the names of the others have been merged in these two. The Maeatae live next to the cross-wall which cuts the island in half, and the Caledonians are beyond them. Both tribes inhabit wild and waterless mountains and desolate and swampy plains, and possess neither walls, cities, nor tilled fields, but live on their flocks, wild game, and certain fruits...They dwell in tents, naked and unshod, possess their women in common, and in common rear all the offspring. Their form of rule is democratic for the most part, and they are very fond of plundering; consequently they choose their boldest men as rulers....They can endure hunger and cold and any kind of hardship; for they plunge into the swamps and exist there for many days with only their heads above water, and in the forests they support themselves upon bark and roots, and for all emergencies they prepare a certain kind of food, the eating of a small portion of which, the size of a bean, prevents them from feeling either hunger or thirst" (Roman History, LXXVII.12.1-4)"

""Most of Britain is marshland because it is flooded by the continual ocean tides. The barbarians usually swim in these swamps or run along in them, submerged up to the waist. Of course, they are practically naked and do not mind the mud because they are unfamiliar with the use of clothing, and they adorn their waists and necks with iron, valuing this metal as an ornament and a token of wealth in the way that other barbarians value gold. They also tattoo their bodies with various patterns and pictures of all sorts of animals. Hence the reason why they do not wear clothes, so as not to cover the pictures on their bodies. They are very fierce and dangerous fighters, protected only by a narrow shield and a spear, with a sword slung from their naked bodies. They are not familiar with the use of breast-plates and helmets, considering them to be an impediment to crossing the marshes. Because of the thick mist which rises from the marshes, the atmosphere in this region is always gloomy" (III.14.6-8)."
_________________________________________________________________

"Where are these civilizations now? The only reason sub-Saharan countries even have any semblance of it is because of European and now Chinese colonialists, as is the case in Kenya. Yes we know, you niggers only take cult-Marx propaganda and kangz nonsense seriously."

The same thing that happened to these civilizations, happened to Atlantis, Lemuria, The Western Island off of Ireland, The cities 7 miles under the Ocean off the coast of India , the Civilization that existed in the Pacific.
THE WORLD POLES SHIFTED, causing massive geographical, and temperature changes destroying entire continents in a matter of days, weeks , months, killing most of the people there and forcing the rest to flee? Of course you ignorant cuckasians, are too stupid and only listen to your racist followers and leaders who have been keeping you " held back and dumbed down " for over 250+ years, and what do i mean by this? Whites lying and murdering OTHER WHITES, and anyone else who finds alternate methods of energy, or attempts to tell people the truth. For example Nikola Tesla, Amazing how fast the White Banksters and that thieving piece of shit thomas edison shut him down and stole his tech. Can't be telling people that the earth generates ITS OWN ENERGY FIELD THAT ANYONE CAN ACCESS FOR FREE AND IT NEVER RUNS OUT.
We can talk about Stanley Meyer, the government took that white man out by the way of poison REAL QUICK when he found out how to run cars on water safely.
We can talk about Dr. Delbert Blair ( who i know none of you know about )
Black man who started telling all the government secrets in the 80s 90s 2000s, the government killed him and his wife by poison.


"1950's Liberia that the American ZOG built up in exchange for Liberia's support against Germany"

So you ignore the pictures from the 1980s showing blacks building banks, hotels, schools etc alone right?
LIBERIA DURING THE TOLBERT YEARS (1971-1980)

Nairobi Today Current time, not built by anyone except for Blacks, and Indians.
KENYA'S TALLEST BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN WESTLANDS

Cheaper building technology launched in Kenya

Tallest buildings in Kenya by 2020

Oh no i think i know what you mean when you say the british built nairobi, you must be talking about the railway system, they built THROUGH THE SAVANNAH, the railway system they hired... INDIANS TO BUILD... that railway system that got thousands of people killed by wild animals? Thats about it.
_________________________________________________________________

" Gypsi Slums "

So you are admitting their are slums in europe, the slums in Romania, the Poor homeless people in Britain..
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ess+in+britian

_________________________________________________________________

"Western powers (your enablers) bombed Serbia for wanting to remove Muslims from their midst. There is a reason why all nigger majority countries are such failed shitholes. That reason is sub-human genetics. Civil wars, rampant crime, and general dysfunction are mere symptoms of said genetics rather than the causes of the failure. "

My enablers? Oh no im sorry you must have me mistaken for one of you human idiots who have no idea how to run a planet without bombing and killing each other.

"There is a reason why all nigger majority countries are such failed shitholes."

See the Above video links where i've disproven your ignorant fuck boi accusations. i could post hundreds of videos of poor white towns all across america, but unlike you i know why they are poor and i don't need to bring race into a discussion.
_________________________________________________________________

"low I.Q whites
Somebody's butthurt due to not being able to handle the truth is showing again. Shall we talk about who even came up with the concept of endangered species protection and animal cruelty laws? How many of your kind are involved in organizations like PETA?"

Yes since people like you with LOW I.Q seem to not understand HOW MANY ANIMAL SPECIES WHITES WIPED OUT.

"Shall we talk about who even came up with the concept of endangered species protection and animal cruelty laws?"

Hmm you see normal people didn't have to make up these laws, because they didnt torture or kill the animals for sport wiping out entire animal species in a matter of decades. The Dodo Bird, Hunted to Extinction, Pyrenean Ibex, hunted to extinction,

" Passenger Pigeon "

The passenger pigeon may have once constituted 25 to 40 percent of the bird population in what is now the U.S., according to the Smithsonian Institution. As many as 3 to 5 billion of these birds were alive when Europeans arrived.
The birds’ traditional habitats were the large forests of eastern North America. As settlers cleared the forests for farmland, the pigeons turned to the new fields for subsistence.

“The large flocks of passenger pigeons often caused serious damage to the crops, and the farmers retaliated by shooting the birds and using them as a source of meat,” explains the Smithsonian.

The 19th century brought widespread hunting and trapping of the birds, which severely diminished their populations. The last passenger pigeon, named “Martha,” died at age 29 at the Cincinnati Zoo in 1914.

3 TO 5 BILLION BIRDS. Hunted by white europeans TO EXTINCTION. Clap clap clap you all forced another native population OFF ITS LAND, and then hunted it to extinction. Way to go.

The Quagga
The Quagga (Equus quagga ssp. quagga) was a subspecies of the common plains zebra and a native of South Africa. Known for its unique stripes, the Quagga was hunted for its hide and killed by ranchers who believed the animals competed with livestock for grazing area, according to PBS.

The last known Quagga died at the Amsterdam Zoo in 1883.

Caribbean Monk Seal

Last seen in the early 1950s, the Caribbean monk seal (Monachus tropicalis) was declared extinct in 2008 after a five-year review by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Marine Fisheries Service. The seals had been hunted by European explorers who began arriving in the late 15th century, according to NOAA. They were later exploited for their fur, meat and oil by fisherman and whalers. Coastal development and fishing also impacted their traditional habitats in the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico.

“Humans left the Caribbean monk seal population unsustainable after overhunting them in the wild,” a NOAA biologist said in 2008, according to Science Daily. “Unfortunately, this lead to their demise and labels the species as the only seal to go extinct from human ( European ) causes.”

Now the difference with this is it was hunted for a reason, there is no problem hunted for food fur and oil, but when you over hunt to this extent, you see what happens.

Sea Mink
The sea mink (Neovison macrodon) once lived along the coasts of Maine and New Brunswick, but was prized for its fur and was hunted to extinction in the second half of the 19th century.
Hunted to Extinction within 200 years of Europeans showing up.

Tasmanian Tiger
Know as Tasmanian tigers due to their stripes, thylacines (Thylacinus cynocephalus) were the largest modern carnivorous marsupial according to the Smithsonian Institution.

They once existed across the Australian continent, but their habitat had been reduced to the island of Tasmania by the time European settlers arrived.

According the National Museum of Australia: Thylacines were believed to kill livestock and were often shot and trapped. They were a convenient scapegoat for poor financial returns and high stock losses at a time of rural depression in Tasmania.
Thylacines were declared a protected species in 1936, the same year the last known specimen died. Unconfirmed sightings of Tasmanian tigers continue to this day.

Using preserved specimens, a team at Pennsylvania State University has successfully sequenced the animal’s mitochondrial DNA.


Great Auk
The great auk (Pinguinus impennis) was a flightless coastal bird that bred on rocky islands around the North Atlantic, including in Canada, Greenland, Iceland, the British Isles and Scandinavia.

They were slaughtered in huge numbers until the late 18th century, according to the British Natural History Museum. Although hunting declined, the rare birds became a prized specimen for collectors and they were driven to extinction by the mid-1850s.

In this photo, Dan Gordon, Keeper of Biology at Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums, holds a stuffed juvenile Great Auk at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle.


Another Flightless Bird hunted to extinction by White Europeans, for no other reason than sport.

Falkland Island wolf
This unique species of wolf, the only native mammal from the Falkland Islands, bears the unfortunate title of being the first known canid to have gone extinct in historical times.

Settlers of the islands were threatened by the wolf since they believed it hunted their sheep, so they systematically set out to shoot and poison the animals on a massive scale. The wolf officially went extinct in 1876.

Carolina parakeet

Today the United States are not home to any species of parrot, but that wasn't always the case. One species called the Carolina parakeet thrived in North America until as recently as the early 1900s, common from has far north as the Ohio valley and as far south as the Gulf of Mexico.

The species' demise came shortly after its beautiful, colorful feathers became fashionable to wear as decorations in ladies' hats. The last known wild specimen was killed in Okeechobee County, Florida in 1904, and the species was officially declared extinct in 1939.

Atlas bear
This extinct subspecies of brown bear was once Africa's only native bear. Recognized by the distinct reddish orange fur that covered its underparts, the animal was hunted to extinction almost entirely for the purpose of sport. In fact, they were often captured and used for the execution of criminals ad bestias after the Roman Empire expanded into North Africa.

The last specimens ever recorded being seen were killed by hunters in the 1870s.


Toolache wallaby
Once considered to be the most elegant and graceful of all species of kangaroo due to its beautiful fur and fanciful hop, traits which eventually spelled its demise, the Toolache wallaby likely went extinct by the 1940s. Hunted for its fur and for sport, the wallabies were often chased down using greyhounds.

The last two specimens alive may have been a female with a young in her pouch, which had survived for 12 years in captivity until finally succumbing to death in 1939.

Bubal hartebeest
Common throughout Northern Africa and the Middle East, the Bubal hartebeest was once used for sacrificial purposes by the ancient Egyptians and was even mentioned in the Old Testament.

Even so, this magnificent beast was no match for Europeans hunters, who systematically wiped the species out for meat and sport.

This picture depicts the last known Bubal Hartebeest, a female, which died in the Paris Zoo in 1923.


Starting to see a pattern here? Now im not going to sit here and continue to link the multiple animal that Europeans have wiped out, or make it seems like only Europeans do this, because the Chinese sure love them some Rhino Horns for more ignorant crap, which in turn causes Africans and others to hunt the rhinos down, nor am i going to ignore how Adolf Hitler was the first person to start animal rights programs, something no one gives him credit for ( history is written by the victor, and the victors sure do love to lie a lot, about history that is) White Europeans seem to have a knack for exterminating any and everything they come across, which in turn will always come back to plague them, the earth itself will rise up against anything that threatens the balance of Nature. There was a time where Europeans respected the land and animals, before they were brainwashed into hating each other and anyone else they came across, but using you all as a example, i believe THAT TIME HAS PASSED, and so with it, YOUR TIME HAS PASSED.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #32
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sartt, the British built Nairobi and all the modern infrastructure in Kenya same as they have done in all their former African colonies before and after they were granted their independence. Same for all other lands ruled by Europeans in Africa, whites are still working all over Africa building rail lines, ports, towns, cities ...could you imagine the black ever doing the same in Europe? Or anywhere?

And now the Chinese are in Africa doing their neo-colonial thing ...which black Africans may eventually regret more than the centuries of Euro dominance ...where is the black world power showing everyone else how it's done?

Eastern Europe and it's people bore the brunt of invasions from the east for millennia so civilization could develop as it did in the rest of Europa ...they are the folk other whites should be trying to 'uplift' NOT your people. It's unrecognized but we westerners owe them a huge debt more than we owe any group of people outside our race.

Sartt, I wish your people were even a shadow of what they think they are so the rest of us wouldn't always have to take care of you ...shut your big lipped yap, relearn the humility your ancestors showed towards us and gain knowledge of something you can actually use to help your people rise out of their miserable state aside from using the white mans weapons to destroy yourselves. You wont destroy us, we will end you before that happens.

I know some of you have the intellect to do so, I'd love to see the black race thriving and not sucking the blood of the rest of humanity just to survive this life that for all of us is too short to waste on useless things.

Think on it.
You all don't own this planet lol no human owns this planet. You really need to catch up on current events, your people ( white people ) sold this planet off over 60 years ago to hostile negative reptilian aliens in the exchange for technology, and these aliens had a agreement with the U.S Government and immediately, they started stealing humans a majority of them were white, (and the U.S Government knew about it ) and started using them in genetic experiments, breeding programs, eating them, etc. and your own WHITE LEADERSHIP allowed this to happen in their own underground bases. Oh and B.T.W if you think im lying You REALLY NEED to pay attention to what the Military is saying on Main stream News.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper
Astronaut Gordon Cooper telling the truth

Astronaut Gordon Cooper On Time Travel Teleportation & Human Looking Aliens Work Our Scientists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=On5Al2ZIHdc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015 HD Documentary The Disclosure Projects - 5 HOUR LONG VIDEO


British man who Accessed " Top Secret Nasa Computers in the 1990s " Gary Mckinnion
Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) - Richplanet TV (2015)

FREE Episode: Cosmic Disclosure - "Paul" Comes Forward! David Wilcock & Emery Smith #1 of 5

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/lear-john/6252
John Lear Tells All - Part 1 of 4 " Yes THAT JOHN LEAR THE GREAT AMERICAN PILOT WHO HAS NUMEROUS AWARDS AND IS THE SON OF THE LEAR JET CREATOR."



 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #34
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Smile

We can bring race into this debate as well, whenever you're ready.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #35
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,342
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sartt
sold this planet off over 60 years ago to hostile negative reptilian aliens in the exchange for technology
No comment is necessary.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #36
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
No comment is necessary.
Oh really? Do you want me to start linking you direct comments made by people who worked on the Apollo program admitting aliens helped the U.S Government? Should i start posting links from the C.I.A Government website where they admit to remote viewing? Should i link video clips taken directly from Fox News admitting the U.S Has been tracking UFOs and recording them for decades? I mean i don't fault most of you in not having a fucking clue whats going on on your own planet, or what your governments have been doing, but it comes a time where i'd expect you to start looking at what your own officials are saying, and the videos they put out, they are going to leak " disclosure " slowly at first, then increase, but they won't admit what actually going on. As i've been attempting to tell some of those thick skulled idiots on stormfront the same thing i've been telling people for years, with the same video links. You can even ask coldfire how long i've been doing this.

Tucker Carlson tonight 5/31/19: New details on America's frequent UFO encounters

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+lear
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #37
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 499
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post

AHAHAHA, i'm going to once again copy and paste, Roman Historical Writings about Europe, and the people they encountered.
The Roman Empire wasn't in Europe?

Quote:
The same thing that happened to these civilizations, happened to Atlantis, Lemuria, The Western Island off of Ireland, The cities 7 miles under the Ocean off the coast of India , the Civilization that existed in the Pacific.
THE WORLD POLES SHIFTED, causing massive geographical, and temperature changes destroying entire continents in a matter of days, weeks , months, killing most of the people there and forcing the rest to flee?
Yes, we know about this. You're not nearly as revelatory as you imagine yourself. Still does not explain why black majority areas are so failed and blacks can not function in human societies. Is there one First World nigger majority country? Even a Second World one? Does this explain why American cities like Baltimore and Detroit are the way they are? Did the polar shift cause you to devolve?

Quote:
Whites lying and murdering OTHER WHITES, and anyone else who finds alternate methods of energy, or attempts to tell people the truth. For example Nikola Tesla, Amazing how fast the White Banksters and that thieving piece of shit thomas edison shut him down and stole his tech.
Bankers and capitalists in general that put profit above folk fall into the your enablers category. Traitors are as much our enemies as you are.

Quote:
So you ignore the pictures from the 1980s showing blacks building banks, hotels, schools etc alone right?
LIBERIA DURING THE TOLBERT YEARS (1971-1980)
"Alone" is in help from others as was the case with the JFK Memorial Hospital which was funded and organized by USAID? The Ducor Hotel was developed by an Israeli and operated by a British firm. This is what it looks like today:



Quote:
Nairobi Today Current time, not built by anyone except for Blacks, and Indians.
Why do they need Indians? Not just Indians but the Chinese and Westerners are behind the funding, planning, and construction of these buildings. Niggers contribute manual labor at most. That's the only time your kind can accomplish anything - when another group is managing you.
https://face2faceafrica.com/article/...h-chinas-money


https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/tag/ravi-vasta/

Quote:
Oh no i think i know what you mean when you say the british built nairobi, you must be talking about the railway system, they built THROUGH THE SAVANNAH, the railway system they hired... INDIANS TO BUILD... that railway system that got thousands of people killed by wild animals? Thats about it.
You mean Kenyans couldn't build their own railway system?

Quote:
So you are admitting their are slums in europe, the slums in Romania, the Poor homeless people in Britain.
Another brilliant display of bonobo intellectualism. I am admitting that gypsies are not White and create said slums. Just like your kind create ghettos in America. Between that race of criminally inclined parasites and you I don't know who is worse.

Quote:
My enablers? Oh no im sorry you must have me mistaken for one of you human idiots who have no idea how to run a planet without bombing and killing each other.
I am not mistaken for anything. Did you ever happen to notice how the Western governments and media promote and enable your kind while trying to suppress and destroy us?

A recent example are the slavery reparations hearings the ZOG is having. If the juggernaut was for our interests then your kind would not exist amongst us period. Are you going to call the government out on this like about Meyer and Blair or we won't go there? Where is this alleged bombing and killing going on?

Quote:
See the Above video links where i've disproven your ignorant fuck boi accusations. i could post hundreds of videos of poor white towns all across america, but unlike you i know why they are poor and i don't need to bring race into a discussion.
Your video links show poor people in Great Britain. This is nothing in comparison to the state of groid majority countries. Care to explain why so many of your kind are hellbent on coming to the West? Something that, once again, is enabled by organizations like the EU and UN. I've seen poor White towns in America and they are still far cleaner, more orderly, and safer than places like Detroit or Chicago's South Side. Again, poverty is not a reason for nigger dysfunction but a symptom of a genetic deficiency. Just like the crime, corruption, and general lack of ethics. Race, really species, certainly needs to be brought into the discussion because that's the cause. Poverty does not cause savage behavior like cannibalism and infant rape.







If you want politically correct belly rubs then go to Twitter. You're on a WN forum and so we're realists here.

Quote:
Hmm you see normal people didn't have to make up these laws, because they didnt torture or kill the animals for sport wiping out entire animal species in a matter of decades.
Your kind are not people, much less normal people. You could never make up such laws because you yourself are wildlife. Therefore it isn't surprising you care not for other animals. Lions, rhinos, elephants, gorillas, lemurs, and others are at severe risk thanks to your species. The West African black rhinoceros is already extinct.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tion/30932385/

https://answersafrica.com/most-endan...in-africa.html

Why don't we ever see you all in protests like these? How many such protests occur in the sub-Saharan countries?


If you're going to copy something verbatim at least post the link. That's called plagiarism.

Quote:
Starting to see a pattern here?
I am seeing a pattern here. The pattern of humans acknowledging that man must be the responsible steward of the planet and wildlife

Quote:
which in turn causes Africans and others to hunt the rhinos down,
Oh right, the Chinese and others cause niggers to hunt rhinos down. Personal responsibility - learn it. This is what caused Europeans to enact animal protection laws.

Quote:
( history is written by the victor, and the victors sure do love to lie a lot, about history that is)
You think?

Quote:
White Europeans seem to have a knack for exterminating any and everything they come across
If only. Then we would have and should have exterminated negroids. Instead we help them ad nauseam only to be rewarded with irrational hatred and yearning for our destruction.

Quote:
which in turn will always come back to plague them, the earth itself will rise up against anything that threatens the balance of Nature.
What's coming back to plague us is this ridiculous altruism for lower lifeforms like yourself.

Quote:
There was a time where Europeans respected the land and animals, before they were brainwashed into hating each other and anyone else they came across, but using you all as a example, i believe THAT TIME HAS PASSED, and so with it, YOUR TIME HAS PASSED.
Quote:
Of course you ignorant cuckasians, are too stupid and only listen to your racist followers and leaders who have been keeping you " held back and dumbed down " for over 250+ years, and what do i mean by this?
We still respect the land and animals. This is why Western countries are the lowest contributors to global pollution. We don't hate each other but certainly want you out from our societies as you bring nothing of value. Who's been brainwashing us to hate you? How have these mysterious forces been keeping us held back? Rather we've been fed pro-nigger garbage for the last 50+ years. I have learned to hate you from simply observing your species and making objective judgements. Your antics in this very thread prove why you are to be hated. We shall see who's time has passed. This is only the beginning as five or six decades is a foot in a mile to the history of mankind.
__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.

Last edited by Man of the road; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #38
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 499
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
they started stealing humans a majority of them were white
Why do you think this was the case? Why didn't they steal blacks?

Quote:
your own WHITE LEADERSHIP allowed this to happen in their own underground bases.
It still doesn't understand that this isn't our leadership but a treasonous one.
__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #39
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Why do you think this was the case? Why didn't they steal blacks?

It still doesn't understand that this isn't our leadership but a treasonous one.
"Why do you think this was the case? Why didn't they steal blacks? "
I bet you think Humans come from this planet don't you?

Because the government they signed the treaty with the U.S Government. not with a African, Asian Country. They also take cows, horses, pigs, etc. They do not care who or what you are or what " race " you come from.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/05/the-sh...cas-heartland/

During the 1970s many small-scale cattle ranchers across the Midwest reported finding their cattle mutilated.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.3098...n_tab_contents

http://www.karenlyster.com/humanmute.html

THIS LINK CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES OF HUMAN MUTILATIONS.
https://www.campbellmgold.com/archiv...ion_aliens.pdf

Your governments don't give a damn about any of you, they will and have attempted to silence people ( and by silence i mean Murder ) attempts to erase people from existence, ( Think of Stalin removing people from pictures, only this, they remove you and everything you've ever done, Birth Certificate, school years, everything where you've worked at.

They Tried to Erase Bob Lazar's Past | Joe Rogan
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #40
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Why do you think this was the case? Why didn't they steal blacks?



It still doesn't understand that this isn't our leadership but a treasonous one.
It is your leadership. Most people have no idea that there are actually 3 U.S Governments in power in the U.S right now. The peoples government, is who you all " elect " every 4 / 8 years, and you should all know how that goes down with the dead people voting for Hillary twice..

The C.I.A / N.S.A / Federal Reserve/ Military Industrial Complex have no Oversight. They make their own laws, and its nigh impossible to do anything to stop them. You would think when Greenspan said this
Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One

The C.I.A/ MI6/ MOSSAD, etc have been known to topple entire governments, kill off the leaders of those government, over throw goverments all over the planet, start wars, sell drugs, introduce drugs, etc. they've been doing this for decades, they are the reason for the Crack Epidemic, they are the reason, for the Opium epidemic, heroin, Fetanyl, Krokodil, etc they are the people funding terror groups like ISIS, The Mexican Mafia, Numerous Gangs in the U.S, they are the people bringing in refugees into countries, they are the ones putting poisonous Chemicals in the food, water, and air. They are the reason for AIDS, Ebola, Swine Flu, Autism rates going up.

Oh and if you don't believe me, look what happened when the U.S " Invaded " Afghanistan, Opium Production just magically sky rocketed. The Taliban outlawed Opium, none of the locals went up against them.
The CIA brought in Cocaine from Heroin from South America, this has been documented and proven by Numerous people, they even make movies about it, Mena Arkansas


The Third group are the Luciferians / Satanist. You know, the pedophiles, whom many of your leaders across the planet are apart of. These are the ones that you don't want to mess with, because they will kill you, they will find your family kids, brothers sisters etc, and rape and torture them to death. Why do you think pedophiles get out of prison so easily and have short prison sentences? Look at the people trying to legalize Pedophilia. Oh and yes these people, work with those negative aliens they kidnap people and kids. Alot of you don't know why people end up missing from National Parks and Forest, but some people are starting to put the pieces together. Forest preserves, National Parts are considered hunting grounds for these Aliens, extra dimensional beings, like bigfoot, the yeti , giant wolves etc, whatever you all think don't exist, it exists.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lega...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Now i am fully prepared for you or someone else, to call me a tin-foil hat, crazy, lunatic, nutjob or whatever names you wanna come up with. You wouldn't be the first, ask Coldfire.

9/11 Fake Terror attack, done by the U.S Government, had explosives in the Towers, and brought the Towers down by Directed Energy Weapons, the Planes people saw flying into the buildings were three dimensional Physical Holograms.
" Mossad Knew about it, Saudia Arabia Funded."

The Object that hit the Pentagon, was a Modified Hellfire Missile, that struck the Naval intelligence part of the building ( These are the few people actually trying to fight against these sick f ups )

That Las Vegas Attack a Few Years ago they blamed on that one guy? Nope U.S Government / Saudi Arabia. Deal gone bad.

LAX AIr Traffic Control Radio Transmission 2:00 in the Video " There are Active Shooters On the Run Way , they are on the Air Port Property "
https://twitter.com/i/status/924508300783185921

The Tsunami that Hit Japan in 2011? Cause by the U.S Government detonation a Hydrogen Bomb 10 miles under the Surface.

Gulf of Tonkin , That little Skirmish that escalated the Vietnam war? Never happened, this current crap where they are saying Iran shots at the Tankers? All a lie, the U.S Shot at the tankers.

The Mysterious ICBM launch that no one knows why or who was at fault for it, the same people trying to start wars in the middle east, they launched a Nuclear Missile at China, this is how insane some of these people are.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...rom-washington


The ICBM Launched from the Subamarine off the coast of California,

ALSO LAUNCHED AT CHINA.

These people are insane, they want WW3 to start. THEY WANT enough people to die so this planet can get invaded by the same hostile negative aliens the U.S Government made a treaty with. ( I'm fully aware you probably won't believe any of this )

Luckily there are people who oppose these Insane murderous traitors. Trump being one them, other Humans from other planets, which i know you probably think humans started on earth, not thats also a lie.

But i will stop for now, because i could type books about what i know, but it would mostly be a waste of time since i don't expect anyone to believe anything im typing.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.
Page generated in 0.12288 seconds.