Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2012 #2741
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele is a walking miracle even when he is crazy.
"Steele is crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
There was a full hour for strokes to make him go crazy BEFORE he was operated on.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is my OPINION that Cyndi saw that Steele had become unmanageable after surgery. When he got arrested she initially thought that he had been framed. He signed over power of attorney to her and she had their ranch and their silver. When McAllister botched the trial she saw a silver lining in the cloud.
Layered on top of these opinions of yours is wild conjecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
By that time she had seen that he was crazy.
"Steele was crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Why should she argue with Steele about being crazy when the money was rolling in? His social security was worth $1,000 per month and she wouldn't have to put up with him being crazy any more.
Mr. Steele "being crazy" are your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Unfortunately, she was surprised when the social security stopped. If Cyndi divorces her husband, she will have to come clean on all of the lies that she has told. Some of these were under oath and she can be prosecuted for perjury. Her smartest financial move was to keep the lies coming and to milk the website for every shekel that it will produce.
"Liar, liar pants on fire." 'Member, "Sticks & Stones", dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Why should she spend money on divorce lawyers when Steele was crazy enough to sign over power of attorney to her?
"Steele was crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
She has everything that he owns INCLUDING the shirt off his back this time.
Mr. Pauly appears to dislike Mrs. Steele. Must be time to start asking 'why'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is not the slightest bit surprising for her to be selling the ranch. The house is too big for her now that her kids are on their own and her husband is in prison. She needs a smaller house to run her new family business of begging for money. Her heating bill will be a lot less and a smaller house will be a lot easier to take care of.
Here we have an opinion & conjecture layer-cake.

Time has come to press our Mr. Pauly for the answer to: "Why do you attack Cyndi Steele so persistently and caustically?" You bluster at length how deeply you _know_ what Mrs. Steele thinks, chooses, intends.

FWIW - and not that it means a hill of beans to you - if we were playing a game of "hotter / colder" (with your conjecture spew), Mr. D., you're on the "colder" track bordering on absolute zero.

What's that phrase, "with friends like X, who needs enemies?" You go after poster 'Bev' (presuming she's a she). You attack Cyndi Steele at great lengths. What is it - across-the-board female hating?

While I'm loath to conjecture, in your case I'll make an exception. I conjecture that you viciously attack Mrs. Steele because you harbor a delusion that she has actually swindled donors and is _planning_ to live some comfortable, well-off life. God knows what's in your head, dude, and I wager even HE doesn't know.

So let's have it out: WHY this multi-pronged, abrasive, continued attack on the Steeles? We don't care about the attack so much, but the WHY is most curious.

Why do you do this?
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2742
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Love Nest for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I'm curious as to how many posters here live in a $1 million ranch like this one. Would it break your heart for Cyndi to have to sell it to generate attorney fees and for her to have to buy a smaller house? My money says that there will be NO significant money spent on lawyers now.
Mr. Pauly, we'll have plenty of towels ready for you to wipe all the egg off your face, when the time comes that fact proves you wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi has her husband right where she wants him. She can collect loot from her website and she has the reputation as a loyal wife. One of her problems is the loss of his $1,000 per month social security check. She can get enough loot out of the ranch to offset that. This beats the hell out of finding a job at her age and working for a living.
Loot, loot, social security, swindle, liar, working for a living.

By Jove, I think we have the answer to our recent question, "Why, Don, do you attack Cyndi Steele with such vicious persistence?" Envy. Envy of those who live some "comfortable" life with abundant financial resources.

If that conjecture of ours is inaccurate, please correct with your "why" explanations, 'K?
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2743
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele Went Crazy Believer #5

Vikingwarrior forgot to mention that Cyndi had gotten fat and was 70 pounds overweight (5 stone to Bev). It was hard for her to compete with the beautiful blond and trim Tatyana.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...61#post1352461

January 10th, 2012 #2457
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vinland
Posts: 1,417
Blog Entries: 1

No Great Government conspiracy, just the usual plain facts about a selfish man who was tired ploughing the same old pussy.

Quote:
Steele's grandiose view of himself, may of also played into the fact that he thought he could truly get away with this. To spend the rest of his days with his Ukrainian honey, without having to hand over a large percentage of his assets to Cyndi in a divorce settlement.
I rest my case.
_________________
The Legacy of Dr. William Luther Pierce

VNN Video
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2744
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

"thrombolytic therapy" does not = "anti-coagulants". Seeing as you don't want to trust the word of a trained nurse and you don't want to use google, allow me:
Quote:
Thrombolytic medications are approved for the immediate treatment of stroke and heart attack. The most commonly used drug for thrombolytic therapy is tissue plasminogen activator (tPA), but other drugs can do the same thing.

According to the American Heart Association, you have a better chance of surviving and recovering from a heart attack if you receive a thrombolytic drug within 12 hours after the heart attack starts.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/007089.htm

Your status as a hospital visitor does not negate this simple fact.

The rest of your post is opinion and conjecture, not fact.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2745
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

So it's been some days now that I chose to come back to the front-line of Steele-bashing. I generally have the time to watch for Mr. Pauly's output, and to respond when I feel it appropriate.

I'm not crazy (whoops, pun not intended) about expending time to offer balance where balance looks absent. I'm here because I support the Steele family, I do what they ask/tell me to do (even if I may have disagreements or think I have suggestions). My work on the FES web site is present for all to see. Yes, that took MANY hours to build and then keep maintained.

Anybody with 5 brain cells can see WHY I post here, almost always counter to Mr. Pauly's statements. Few know WHY he's doing what he's doing. Read my words written here. What's MY agenda? What's Mr. Pauly's?

My reward - my PERSONAL reward - will be to be present when Mr. Steele breathes free air and walks a free man. When a man of Mr. Steele's stature, knowledge and familiarity thanks ME for sticking with his case even when it looked the blackest, THAT will be a massive appreciation, to 'lil old me.

That reward is an intangible. We see Mr. Pauly consumed with the tangibles: "loot, loot, swindle, cheat". That's your business and your life. Your behavior here is inexplicable.

What would be enough for you, Don? For Cyndi Steele to confess you know all? That she has numerous vaults of cash hidden away? For Edgar to write you personally a statement that without any question whatsoever HE IS ABSOLUTELY, BONA FIDE CRAZY? For dozens medical professional, bank tellers, dog trainers and cotton-pickers to chime in "Steele is crazy"?

When will you get off this dead horse?
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2746
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

But wait! There's more!

I'm willing to eat crow pie. My supposition is that our Mr. Pauly feeds on contention, is gratified by the chance to call others "Unterwhigger" et al. He lusts for attention, and what better way to fan the fire but through arguing.

It could be that the Steele case is not the motivator. Maybe it's the raw excitement, the challenge to set some perspective on the table and wait like a trap-door spider for somebody to come along and take issue. Out POPS Mr. Don with his attacks and venom.

Who knows. Maybe it's a "WNN Message Forum" traffic fanaticism. Maybe all these posts increase Internet rankings, so Mr. Pauly is encouraged to bring in those posters.

Mr. Pauly - people coming here are not buying your party line. They observe your behaviors and conclude based on that. They see your interactions with others and lack of rationale for it.

Time for a change of scenery, Mr. P.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2747
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Standard of discourse for the history of this thread could have, should have been higher.


Happy grinning idiots, oi what a Nation.
Link is not related, other than for mind sets at large.
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/news/19...-preservation/
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2748
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Steele Went Crazy Believer #5

While Vikingwarrior was of course correct, it was a little cruel of him to put it in those terms. Had Steele been sane, he would have continued to put up with the self professed Material Girl as he had for 10 years. After all, that plow (plough to Bev) was most likely getting a bit dull anyway at age 63. He might even have put Cyndi on reduced rations and got her to start exercising. When Steele went crazy he didn't forget that she had tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back and he snapped.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...61#post1352461

January 10th, 2012 #2457
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vinland
Posts: 1,417
Blog Entries: 1

No Great Government conspiracy, just the usual plain facts about a selfish man who was tired ploughing the same old pussy.

Quote:
Steele's grandiose view of himself, may of also played into the fact that he thought he could truly get away with this. To spend the rest of his days with his Ukrainian honey, without having to hand over a large percentage of his assets to Cyndi in a divorce settlement. I rest my case.
_________________
The Legacy of Dr. William Luther Pierce

VNN Video
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2749
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

After getting outnumbered and outmaneuvered by you, Bev, and me, Pauly took a brief respite.

Now he's back with a reformulated tactic: Smear Cyndi into the ground.

He's already opined that she deserved death. He's spun an ordinary real estate listing as being nefarious. Hell, he's belittled her weight.

The most damning thing for the political prosecution is that Cyndi didn't leave Edgar. That gives pause to the public, who are acquainted with the government's claims via the controlled media coverage but who aren't familiar with the specifics. It's not consistent with the government's story. It's the opposite of the expectation. Cyndi's allegiance lends credence to Edgar's protestations of innocence (and engenders doubt about the government's claims), right off the bat.

So, Cyndi has to be taken down, too.

Thus, a laughable theory was pushed by Pauly that Cyndi participated in or allowed her family to be destroyed by the Justice Dept. with the hope of gaining Edgar's monthly Social Security check.

Now that she's put the house up for sale, Pauly construes that as underhanded. Her gaining funds is exactly what he and/or his handlers don't want, as it could lead to a reexamination of a case, and thus possibly light shed upon their role in this travesty of justice.

So he smears.

A calculation was evidently made that posting the real estate listing on this website would poison the already soft market. I think it was a close call, and you don't make money on close calls. It may be that there's no such thing as bad publicity, that a buyer on the fence may be embolded to pull the trigger as a blow for freedom as well as for a nice piece of property.

There's only one ethnic group that self-generates the kind of visceral hate for their own victims--in the manner that Pauly has maligned Cyndi, going so far as to opine death for her. There's only one group that regularly displays the tenacity to self-generate a grudge and then hold and prosecute it forever, as we see here.

I think you're an asset posting under false pretenses, Donald E. Pauly--probably SPLC, perhaps another org or agency.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
Mr. Pauly, we'll have plenty of towels ready for you to wipe all the egg off your face, when the time comes that fact proves you wrong.

Loot, loot, social security, swindle, liar, working for a living.

By Jove, I think we have the answer to our recent question, "Why, Don, do you attack Cyndi Steele with such vicious persistence?" Envy. Envy of those who live some "comfortable" life with abundant financial resources.

If that conjecture of ours is inaccurate, please correct with your "why" explanations, 'K?

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 4th, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2750
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Bed Pan Changers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
"thrombolytic therapy" does not = "anti-coagulants". Seeing as you don't want to trust the word of a trained nurse and you don't want to use google, allow me:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/007089.htm

Your status as a hospital visitor does not negate this simple fact.

The rest of your post is opinion and conjecture, not fact.
I would be glad to turn this thread into a paper on stroke damage. Have our resident bed pan changer meet me on the holmgang. I will enjoy the sport. From your own link:

Quote:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/007089.htm
Giving thrombolytics within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms CAN HELP LIMIT stroke damage and disability.
Even a bed pan changer is supposed to know that. I tried to explain the fundamentals of plugged drains to you. Capillaries in the brain can NEVER be unplugged. Blood cells have to go thru them in single file. Any clot whatsoever blocks them permanently. Our resident bed pan changer had better hit the books before he goes to the holm.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 04:02 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2751
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Promotion Earned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
After getting outnumbered and outmaneuvered by you, Bev, and me, Pauly took a brief respite.

Now he's back with a reformulated tactic: Smear Cyndi into the ground.

He's already opined that she deserved death. He's spun an ordinary real estate listing as being nefarious. Hell, he's belittled her weight.

The most damning thing for the political prosecution is that Cyndi didn't leave Edgar. That gives pause to the public, who are acquainted with the government's claims via the controlled media coverage but who aren't familiar with the specifics. It's not consistent with the government's story. It's the opposite of the expectation. Cyndi's faith lends credence to Edgar's protestations of innocence (and doubts about the government's claims), right off the bat.

So, Cyndi has to be taken down, too.

Thus, a laughable theory was pushed by Pauly that Cyndi participated in or allowed her family to be destroyed by the Justice Dept. with the hope of gaining Edgar's monthly Social Security check.

Now that she's put the house up for sale, Pauly construes that as underhanded. Her gaining funds is exactly what he and/or his handlers don't want, as it could lead to a reexamination of a case, and thus possibly light shed upon their role in this travesty of justice.

So he smears.

A calculation was evidently made that posting the real estate listing on this website would poison the already soft market. I think it was a close call, and you don't make money on close calls. It may be that there's no such thing as bad publicity, that a buyer on the fence may be embolded to pull the trigger as a blow for freedom as well as for a nice piece of property.

There's only one ethnic group that self-generates the kind of visceral hate for their own victims--in the manner that Pauly has maligned Cyndi, going so far as to opine death for her. There's only one group that regularly displays the tenacity to self-generate a grudge and then hold and prosecute it forever, as we see here.

I think you're an asset posting under false pretenses, Donald E. Pauly--probably SPLC, perhaps another org or agency.
Effective immediately, I am going to promote you from Jew lover to Unterwhigger. You earned it. Only a world class Jew lover would have made the real estate connection. I totally missed it. Now any prospective buyer knows that he can Jew Cyndi down when this forum pops up on the search engines.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2752
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I would be glad to turn this thread into a paper on stroke damage. Have our resident bed pan changer meet me on the holmgang. I will enjoy the sport. From your own link:



Even a bed pan changer is supposed to know that. I tried to explain the fundamentals of plugged drains to you. Capillaries in the brain can NEVER be unplugged. Blood cells have to go thru them in single file. Any clot whatsoever blocks them permanently. Our resident bed pan changer had better hit the books before he goes to the holm.
OTPTT isn't even a party to this conversation. He was mentioned in an off-hand remark by Bev.

Yet you've taken the opportunity to run him into the ground repeatedly, along with all nurses.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2753
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Standard of discourse for the history of this thread could have, should have been higher.

Happy grinning idiots, oi what a Nation.
Link is not related, other than for mind sets at large.
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/news/19...-preservation/
It is beyond argument that you are correct. However the Whiggers posting here have made me mean from their personal attacks. There is no nice way to say that this entire mess is the greatest swindle of White Nationalism in history.

My complaint is that the fools posting here have not read the 130 some pages of this thread and the 1536 pages of the transcript. They simply are not in my class. Once they have done so, their opinions MIGHT be worth listening to.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2754
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Effective immediately, I am going to promote you from Jew lover to Unterwhigger. You earned it. Only a world class Jew lover would have made the real estate connection. I totally missed it. Now any prospective buyer knows that he can Jew Cyndi down when this forum pops up on the search engines.
Of course you made the connection. It's why you posted (or were directed to post) the listing, not just the link.

Cute that you feign concern for Cyndi when you've already vented that she rightfully should have been murdered.

There's no real upside for you in this tactic; you can only harm yourself. Theirs is a small community, not Manhattan or even Montgomery. A potential property buyer would have known about the history of the house regardless of your posting. But by rubbing Cyndi's nose in it, there's a chance you will embolden a person who would like to give you the big finger, as well as get a nice piece of property.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. It's as if someone is so blinded by their tribal rage that they've forgotten this basic truth--one upon which they themselves have so often capitalized.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 4th, 2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Egregious spelling error.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2755
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile An Old Letter to Cyndi

Since the Steele cheerleaders have not read this thread or the transcripts, I repost a letter sent to Cyndi last February. The new website was revealed to her but redacted from the VNN forum post. Her webmaster outed it on Stormfront. This letter is a bit out of date, because at that time I did not know that Cyndi wanted to keep her husband locked up in Federal prison. There is still time for her to change her ways and repent. Her webmaster may not have seen all of the pearls like this one and I assure him that there are many more.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1365138#2497

February 25th, 2012 #2497
Donald E. Pauly
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,329
Recent Letter to Steele's Wife Cyndi

It looks like that all of the Steele cheerleaders which were beating up on me have forgotten their hero and are going to let him rot in prison. Here is one of my recent letters to Steele's wife. As of this post there has been no reply. I have redacted email addresses and the website URL which has not yet been released to the public. They will be provided by PM to those having a need to know.

I need help in writing material for the website on this case. Anyone able to do so can contact me by PM. If 10% of the effort that was spent on Steele's useless defense is available, we can get him out of prison and the medical help that he needs.

Quote:

From: Donald E. Pauly
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Your Bad Phone Manners
To: Cyndi Steele, Donald E. Pauly

Cyndi:

That was not very Christian of your to hang up on me yesterday. .From
my letter to you of 19 May, 2011 my reputation as a prophet is
enhanced:"I correctly predicted that the defense lawyers would lead
your husband down the road to ruin but I see a bit of hope. " I have
been trying to make sense of this case since your husbands arrest. I
reckon that I have put 150 hours of my time in it. If the tables were
turned, he wouldn't have given me the time of day. I have a story to
prove this but that is beyond the scope of this letter.

I first believed that your husband had been framed by the Famous But
Incompetent. .My first contact with you was by phone when you were
incapacitated on downers. I then wrote your husband. .His reply
convinced me that the FBI was answering his mail. .He failed to spot
that we were not in the Coast Guard together, recognize your middle
name, recognize your maiden name and recognize your cell phone number.
.You refused to look at the letter when I sent it to your MySpace
page. .The letter was written in a fine line pen. It was my
understanding that inmates were never allowed such pens because they
can be used for .tattoos. .Several other authentication tests failed
in his letter but are beyond the scope of this letter.

Ingri Cassel sent me the letter which she had gotten from your husband
which was known to be authentic. .They were precisely alike. .The
immediate conclusion was that something was seriously wrong with your
husband's head. .As the evidence piled up, it became clear that your
husband was crazy as a shit house rat. .Having experience with heart
surgery, I knew about the brain damage associated with the heart lung
machine. I had no clue that it could be this severe. It is a miracle
that your husband has as many brains left as he does. It is not
particularly amazing that he tried to have you blown up with a pipe
bomb. .Things like that happen every day after surgery like this.

It is beyond argument that your husband is insane and that he did
essentially everything that the government claims that he did. . It
is also beyond argument that he is not responsible for his actions.
The dirty tricks of the government, the behavior of the scumbag
Fairfax, and the behavior of the scumbag McAllister are irrelevant and
immaterial as Perry Mason would say.

Your motives are the chief remaining mystery. I have pondered many
different theories. Insanity is contagious to a certain degree. .Some
of that may have rubbed off on you. .None of these scenarios explain
all of the facts. .Let us examine these theories one at a time. .They
are by NO MEANS the only possibilities.

1.You knew that your husband went crazy after surgery. .He had became
unmanageable and you lost all of your patience when he was arrested.
You decided that he could be put away in prison and turned into a
martyr. .His $1,000 per month social security would have been nice to
keep spending and he would be out of your hair in prison. .You could
continue to collect money from his supporters.

2.You are just as crazy as your husband and believe his crazy tales.
You are used to letting him wear the pants of the family and have no
critical thinking skills. .You trust in lawyers because you were
married to one of them.

3.You are in league with Hoyt for some reason to generate attorney's
fees for him.

4.Hoyt may have been bribed or blackmailed into giving you the bad
advice which you took.

Here is my reasons for rejecting each of these four possibilities:

1.You clearly have dried yourself out from the use of downers. .You
may not have known that social security would stop with imprisonment.
I certainly didn't. .A ballerina is used to performing in public, but
I don't think that you could have been a good enough actress to put on
your press conferences. I couldn't watch you on your radio
interviews.

2.Your appearances on such shows as Jamie Kelso demonstrates that you
are not stupid and have substantial thinking skills left. .By now, you
should have understood how worthless lawyers can be. .This has not
happened.

3.The money has dried up and the interest in both the VNN and
Stormfront forums has lagged. .The grief that Hoyt has been thru has
to be far more than any money that he could have gotten. .His
reputation has also been damaged by associating with this case.
However, I don't know how much of your silver you might have sold off
to pay him if any.

4.As lawyers go, Hoyt seems less dishonest than most. He should take
that remark coming from me as a high complement. .He is a former
Federal prosecutor. . I have read his motion for a new trial and some
of his other cases. .He seems to be highly competent. .There seems to
be no scandal attached to him.

As you can see, none of these scenarios make sense. .You are the
greatest mystery of all. .Rex seems to buy the line that his father
was framed. .Kelsey seems to do so as well. .She made quite an ass of
herself on VNN forum when your website first came on line. .Your
webmaster Latebloomer did so as well and was banned.

There is a simple proof that the Jews were not involved here. I am a
senior editor on Wikipedia and I know how they swarm when one of their
pages is touched. I have been editing your husbands bio there when I
have time. I have had NO problems from them. I won't go into your
husbands insane assertion that an ADL letter was in the hands of a
flunky U.S. Marshall. I have far more respect for Abbie Foxman's
intelligence than to believe that lie.

I have seen your tracks on www.xxxxx.org which has not been
released to the public yet. I haven't had time to work on it I will
eventually give a compete discussion of the case. .This will be a
gathering point for other victims of heart surgery who have suffered
brain damage just like your husband. I will also use it to raise
money to rent an expert shrink for your husband. .Barry Scheck's
Innocence project might like this as well. .The possibilities are
endless. .Money raised will be completely transparent unlike the money
raised thru your website.

I am going to repeat the story about Lyndon Johnson that you did not
take to heart the first time.

[Lyndon Johnson, of Blessed Memory, was once told that he ought to
fire J. Edgar Hoover, also of Blessed Memory. .He replied with a bit
of Texas wisdom:"I'd rather have him inside the tent pissin' out than
outside the tent pissin' in.".]

I would much rather have you inside the tent pissing out. .Because you
wouldn't listen to me, you have made my job 10 times harder but not
impossible. I will do it with or without you. I don't know what your
motives are but it is not right for your husband to be rotting in
prison. .There is an ancient legal principle going back 7,000 years
that you don't punish a crazy man. It is your fault that your husband
is in prison. .Listen to me and help me get him out. .You can sort any
quarrels out between the two of you after we get him out.

You are still continuing with your insanity about the Victorville
water. It is a complete lie and makes you look like a fool. .The
entire town drinks the same water that your husband does. . I will
drink all of it that I can get down, so long as I am allowed to mix it
with a little Jose Cuervo and ice.

Time is of essence. It is possible that further mental deterioration
will take place in his isolation from you in prison. .There is no
shame in his having gone crazy under these conditions. .The same thing
can happen to you or me tomorrow.

DEP

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: typos
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2756
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I would be glad to turn this thread into a paper on stroke damage. Have our resident bed pan changer meet me on the holmgang. I will enjoy the sport. From your own link:



Even a bed pan changer is supposed to know that. I tried to explain the fundamentals of plugged drains to you. Capillaries in the brain can NEVER be unplugged. Blood cells have to go thru them in single file. Any clot whatsoever blocks them permanently. Our resident bed pan changer had better hit the books before he goes to the holm.
So you didn't bother reading the information? In any case, we don't even know that Mr Steele was given thrombolytic therapy, so there's no need to disagree and dismiss its efficacy in clearing blood clots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
OTPTT isn't even a party to this conversation. He was mentioned in an off-hand remark by Bev.

Yet you've taken the opportunity to run him into the ground repeatedly, along with all nurses.
Correct. I thought he might accept the opinion of a nurse on the well documented effects of thrombolytic therapy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

My complaint is that the fools posting here have not read the 130 some pages of this thread and the 1536 pages of the transcript. They simply are not in my class.
I have read the thread. I haven't read the transcripts. I don't need to read official court records (insert the obligatory LOL here) to decide for myself what is common sense and what isn't and many of your pieces of evidence of insanity don't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Since the Steele cheerleaders have not read this thread or the transcripts, I repost a letter sent to Cyndi last February. It is a bit out of date, because at that time I did not know that Cyndi wanted to keep her husband locked up in Federal prison. There is still time for her to change her ways and repent. Her webmaster may not have seen all of the pearls like this one and I assure him that there are many more.
Red herring. Your letters to the woman have no bearing on the facts of the case. You state that she wants to keep her husband in prison as though this is an established fact, when it quite clearly is nothing other than your opinion.

Most of this thread is your opinion. That's fine, we all have opinions otherwise we'd be drones, but it doesn't make 'em fact.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2757
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Bedpan Changing 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So you didn't bother reading the information? In any case, we don't even know that Mr Steele was given thrombolytic therapy, so there's no need to disagree and dismiss its efficacy in clearing blood clots.
.......
Silly you! I read the link that you provided, but it is bedpan changing 101. I presume that even Nursing Assistants, as we call them here, would know that. We were talking about stroke damage at the post graduate level.

BTW, it is TOTALLY impossible for you to understand this case until you have read the entire trial transcript and the sentencing transcript. The Judenpresse frequently did not publish important parts. There are several reasons. Incompetence is the usual one but occasionally they do not publish because it makes the government look bad.

Keep in mind that all of the eight or so Steele Went Crazy Believers on this thread are recovered Steele Cheerleaders. That includes me. The government was not exactly a saint on this trial but when compared to the liars in the Steele camp, they look like one. My main complaint with them is that they also know that Steele is crazy and allow him to rot in prison.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2758
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! I read the link that you provided, but it is bedpan changing 101. I presume that even Nursing Assistants, as we call them here, would know that. We were talking about stroke damage at the post graduate level.
It doesn't matter if it's infant school level or professor level - fact is, thrombolytic therapy dissolves blood clots. You triad to claim that nothing would get shut of them once they were present.

Quote:
BTW, it is TOTALLY impossible for you to understand this case until you have read the entire trial transcript and the sentencing transcript. The Judenpresse frequently did not publish important parts. There are several reasons. Incompetence is the usual one but occasionally they do not publish because it makes the government look bad.
I don't care what trial transcripts say. That's for those with legal minds to pick over and pull to bits. After all, I can lay my hands on a transcript that tells me weapons inspector Dr David Kelly (after warning his family that he intended to tell the world that Iraq had no WMDs, that Blair had no justification to invade Iraq and that he would be killed for saying so) took 228 co-proxamols, covered himself in bruises, lay in the middle of a remote field and slashed his wrists. (Ambulancemen at the scene didn't see any blood, BTW) I can show you a court record that claims this was suicide.

No, my issue is with the things you have presented here as fact when they are opinion.

Cindy is a gold digger. Your evidence is that when she caught him playing away, she was gong to divorce him and take the lot. I accept your label of gold digger, even though I disagree. That's a woman wanting to punish her man for shitting on her. That's typical woman behaviour and nothing unusual. I should know, I've been one all my life. I like to think and say that I wouldn't do that, but if it came down to it and he hurt me enough, would I? Maybe. Thing is, Cindy knows what he loves the most or what is dear to him and decided to go for that as punishment.

Now, IF she were a gold digger in the traditional sense of the word, she has the perfect opportunity here to scalp every last penny he has. He has been convicted of trying to kill her. There ain't a court in the land that wouldn't be glad to strip him of everything he has. You're not telling me that the odd 50 from a donator is worth more than taking everything he has.

Next, you're stating that his heart attack caused a clot in his brain and sent him doolally. Can I see the MRI scan? Can I see the hospital records that state if and when he was given thrombolytic drugs? Can I see the statements from people who actually know him well stating that he is a roll and butter and has been since his operation? Nobody who knows him says he is mad.

Funny thing is, he had cancer. If he had chemo or radiation, there is a recognised illness known as "chemo brain" that they warn you about prior to having the therapy. It really does affect the brain adversely and can last for quite some time. People have successfully used it in defence cases (dunno about attempted murder, though.) If you wanted to play the mad card, you would actually stand a chance with that, rather than a one-in-a-million, virtually unheard of clot-on-the-brain.

Everything you present as evidence of insanity has another explanation. The only thing I have a problem with is the letters to his girlfriend from prison. Everything else is circumstantial.

Quote:
Keep in mind that all of the eight or so Steele Went Crazy Believers on this thread are recovered Steele Cheerleaders. That includes me. The government was not exactly a saint on this trial but when compared to the liars in the Steele camp, they look like one. My main complaint with them is that they also know that Steele is crazy and allow him to rot in prison.
Again, it's your opinion that he is crazy. Not an established fact and calling people silly or fools doesn't help your case any. It just makes them switch off.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it because this is just going round in circles. Hopefully something new will surface that will convince me one way or the other.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2759
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Thrombolytic Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It doesn't matter if it's infant school level or professor level - fact is, thrombolytic therapy dissolves blood clots. You triad (sic) to claim that nothing would get shut of them once they were present.
While this paper at the link is well beyond the understanding of our resident bed pan changer, you might be able to understand it. It may be translated as follows for your purposes:

Quote:
If the drain is completely plugged, Draino will not help. A Rotorooter will be needed in that case.
I do not know how to translate "Draino" and "Rotorooter"into Brit speak. If you can't figure it out, let me know and I will write a paragraph on it. BTW, I am not here to make friends. I am here to stop the Steele swindle and get him out of prison. By now you should know better than to stand behind Whiggers who are getting in my way.

Quote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3335447/
.....
No doubt, intravenous rtPA is a reasonable treatment for stroke patients with cardiac myxomas. However, thrombolytic therapy is not always effective. Endovascular mechanical embolectomy using MERCI is effective for achieving revascularization in patients with acute ischemic stroke, including those in whom intravenous rtPA is ineffective [15]. In the present case, we could not confirm whether the embolus was a blood clot or tumor itself. However, when thrombolytic therapy is not successful for treating a stroke, even without a known neoplasm, we should suspect tumor emboli. With tumor fragment emboli, it is possible to remove the emboli from the cerebral vasculature with a mechanical embolectomy, such as MERCI [14].
......

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2760
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Had Steele been sane, he would have continued to put up with the self professed Material Girl as he had for 10 years. When Steele went crazy he didn't forget that she had tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back and he snapped.
Dual "Steele went crazy" opinions.

We notice, Mr. Pauly, that you've taken a new tack for your "up for sale" web site (SWC): Help free Edgar J. Steele by visiting www.steelewentcrazy.org

Now, hmmm, why is this? One visits there, and is quickly redirected to this thread. Wait, wait! I get it. You're fishing for more abuse/bicker victims. Quite clever, dude. More rubes to PuppetMaster. Is present company now a bore for you?
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.
Page generated in 0.23854 seconds.