Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2008 #781
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe
I asked "what is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you?" evasive gyration be empty rhetoric? Empty rhetoric is a meaningless catchphrase you often resort to.

The Mule faggot
Boy, looks like the bloodthirsty little thing is pissed at me. Must be her frustration at not being able to answer the questions I asked her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
is NOT a "proud" German
Depends on what standards you apply, baby. If being a proud German calls for hating Jews and kissing the FŁhrerís ass, then Iím not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
- he brags about some relative of his having fought for Gemany during the war - as though that gives his empty rhetoric the "cachet" of proof.
No, just because Iím very proud of that relative. And I note that be best argument you have against the evidence I have shown is lamely calling it "empty rhetoric". Thatís the emptiest rhetoric I can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:

Yet more pantomime. Look at the sheer volume of text from you in this thread; very "textbooky" dull it is too.

The Mule believes that the sheer volume of his nonsenical verbiage will somehow impress us;
No, but Iím sure that the sheer amount of evidence and arguments you refuse to address will show our reasonable readers how full of shit you people are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
and prove his argument.
The evidence being of the kind that has convinced criminal investigators, judges and historians, and in the absence of any substantial counter-arguments from my esteemed opponents, thatís an altogether appropriate conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
It does not even deserve the term "textbooky" - for that implies there's some actual intellect behind his repetitive screeds;
Actually what Iíve seen of EG suggests that thereís more intellect behind any of my posts than there is behind the sum total of what she has produced on any forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
when he's not busy trying to 'hondle' a contract with Herr Gerdes, by re-writing - very jew like trait it is.
I didnít know thereís anything Jewish about giving a challenger the opportunity of turning a transparent hoax into a fairly honest challenge. And if there is, this only means that Jews canít be all that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
This is closer to non interactive than non sequitur. Did you not see your own quote above my response, JewInARut? I can't believe you're still pretending this forum is somehow hindering you.

Yes, all this behaving as though we've got Roberta tied up in a basement somewheres, whipping him is getting old.
The bloodthirsty little thingís capacity for delusional wishful thinking never ceases to amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Wait, I'd best be careful with that statement - the imagery might serve to make Bobby Mule's imagination wander into weird areas
No, baby, Iím not the kind who likes rough stuff. If you have masochistic tendencies, then Iím afraid our romance has no future.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #782
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
Your idiotic "just one" demands for specific individual exhibits are irrelevant from the point of view of historical research and criminal investigation, because they contribute little if anything to the evidentiary record of the events in question and because proof of any amount of these exhibits related to the mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging that left them behind logically follows from the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence which proves that mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging.

You mean: actually finding what you're asking for doesn't matter because Jew standards, that is, eyewitness testimony takes precedent over all things.
No, thatís not what I mean at all. Read again, and this time think a little before you reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
This is Jewish law.
No, establishing facts on the basis of converging evidence is the method used worldwide in criminal investigation and historical research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Or are you trying to tell us that in setting up this sick challenge Ė offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings Ė you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior that you think would fit a "filthy greasy jew", the only difference being that you have less money to offer than you figure a "filthy greasy jew" would have? I wouldnít be surprised if this were so, considering that throughout this discussion you have been displaying the very mendacity and cowardice that you claim are Jewish characteristics.

Are you still going to claim your argument is objective, Berty?
Actually yes, in that Iím trying to make sense of Gerdesí unintelligible gibberish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
The whole point of the challenge is to prove that no remains exist; we are certain that you and no other Jew will prove otherwise.
You are certain that no remains exist even though all known evidence suggests the opposite and there's no evidence whatsoever supporting your certainty Ė now thatís what I call faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
This repulsive last resort emotionalism is typical Jew behaviour.
Iím not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible Ė even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #783
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Have you noticed how hysterical Roberta gets when I challenge her and her fellow funnyboy freaks over at holocaust controversies to MATCH nafcash's reward?

Notice I said MATCH.

Why is HC (Hysterical Cowardly Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards) afraid to accept nafcash's challenge? Is it because the worlds 15 million jews - the world’s richest people - are just a little short at the moment? Or is it that they are so afraid of the truth that they lack the character to put their money where their mealy mouths are?

If 21 nonjews in one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Association can offer $100,000.00, (backed by legally binding contracts) to someone who proves the provable, then why won't the cowards at HC match nafcash's amount?

The fact that they won't even try is proof positive that they are a bunch of cowardly frauds who are nothing but holocaust industry shills trying to protect the fraudulent hoax that the "huge mass graves" of the "pure extermination centers" have been located by archeologists.

Here it is folks, the easiest hundred grand you will ever earn:





Now Roberta, after all that claptrap that you just posted in #777, you forgot to show us:

Just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno. (How about just one single tooth?)

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."

What are you waiting for Roberta?

Are you some kind of coward, or what?
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #784
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"I have a strong sexual attraction towards the love of my life - Elton John. The only other person I'd like to have sex with more is Brad Pitt. Actually I would like to do both of them, but as John is a homosexual whereas Pitt keeps making Angelina pregnant and thus wouldn't have sex with me, Elton John is a realistic fantasy for me."

OK Roberta, that's more information than we need or want to know.

Now, if you could get your mind off of Brutus's balls and Pitt's dick and Johnís anus, could we talk about your refusal to accept nafcash's challenge?

Just think Roberta, if each jew in the world donated just one dollar each to your reward fund? Do you think there is a single jew on the planet that doesn't have at least one dollar to send to your reward fund? Do you think that there is one jew in the world who wouldn't pay one single dollar to help stop holocaust denial?

Just one greasy jew.

Just one single dollar.

15 million times over.

Not only can it be done, it could be done so easily.

Andjew Mathias could set up the escrow account. It would be held in a U.S. bank. Let's use Goldman Sachs, shall we? Hell Roberta, I would like to be the first one to donate to this worthy cause. Have that greasy piece of shit Mathias get a hold of me asap when this fund is established -OK? Nafcash will help you promote it.

What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?

Are you all a bunch of cowardly frauds, or what?
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #785
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

No problem. Any amount of the physical remains you mention that corresponds to the known mass murder and body disposal at each of these camps becomes apparent from the evidence mentioned hereafter...

V. Auschwitz-Birkenau (re the "one gassed Jew" thing)...

Eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence mentioned in the Veritas Team Opening Statement on the RODOH forum under... Documentation of physical evidence includes photographs of gassing victims being incinerated in open air pits...


I'm sorry Roberta, I can't find the name of even one of the alleged "gassing victims" you say you proved was gassed.

Can you give us the name of just one of these "gassed" jews?

Just one Roberta.

One.

Try as I might Roberta, it's just not "becoming apparent" to me who this "gassing victims" name is.

This is sort of like the Soviets claim that, after spending 5 days investigating Treblinka, and finding not a single body or single grave (and even proving that the "lazaratte" pit was/is a hoax), they could only "imagine" the extent of the alleged mass murder - to the tune of 3 million no less!
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #786
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
I thought you were the president of a national association that included forensic criminologists, archeologists, historians, and skeptics.

Are you telling us the title is nothing more than a lie?
Gerdes

Answer the question.

Is your title a fraud? Is it just you and no one else behind all the fluff?
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #787
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Because the first answer I gave (opposing the Nazi criminals who brought shame and disaster to Germany and their apologists, among other things) was an informative answer already.
You associated pride with hatred of Hitler; simple mistake for a Jew. Informative indeed.

Quote:
Where did I say this forum is hindering me? It’s just that it’s more pleasant to debate a lone opponent with your buddies slapping your back than to debate alone in a hostile environment, which is why cowards like Gerdes seek the former.
You said as much here:
Quote:
not an equal-opportunity forum like RODOH
Moreover, you're not in a hostile environment - that's your paranoid fantasy kicking in again - you're sat in front of a computer at your leisure.

Quote:
I don’t understand what the poet is trying to tell me, but what I’ve seen from him so far tells me I’m not missing anything.
That's beautiful. You have a blindspot concerning irony. As for deducing that I care for Elton John, that is yet another incorrect assumption.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #788
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
You are certain that no remains exist even though all known evidence suggests the opposite and there's no evidence whatsoever supporting your certainty – now that’s what I call faith.
That's the whole point of the NAFCASH challenge. Get on with it.

Quote:
I’m not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible – even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.
I'm relieved because I thought you were creating a safety net for you to bail out of the NAFCASH challenge. Jews do that y'know: use indignance as a weapon.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #789
EireannGoddess
Member
 
EireannGoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,979
Blog Entries: 5
EireannGoddess
Default

Quote:
Posted by 'Mule'

I’m not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible – even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.

Why not Mule? Money should not matter - and rewards for capture, arrest and conviction of criminals are often offered.

The victims of crimes are distinterred all the time, in order to prove a murder has been committed - I can cite many cases of crimes being solved by digging up the body; as new technology comes up - dna, the like, to prove murder was indeed committted.

There was a recent segment on ABC's "48 Hours" wherein a woman had got away with killing two husbands, was working on her third husband as well as her own teenage daughter - for the insurance money - , when police became suspicious.

The court was approached and, based upon probable cause suspicion, the police were given permission to dig up the woman's other husbands. Turns out she poisoned them - and was doing the same thing to both her new husband and her daughter from the second husband. She used a good method, and were it not for new technology, she would have continued killing


jews refuse to allow the digging up of hoax remains, they base it on some obscure talmud law - but it's convenient when it comes maintaining the lie;

yet today, the jewish families of murder victims do routinely allow disinterment if it means the murderer of Sammy or Sarah will be brought to justice

So, this is the excuse you are going to use in order to get out of the deal; thinking to save face. Use of a ridiculous jewish superstition about "disturbing the dead"

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 22nd, 2008 at 07:11 PM.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #790
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

What remains????????

NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that there is an ounce of human ash in Sobibors alleged "huge pile of human ash," and NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that the remains of a single human, much less a greasy jew, are buried in the ground under the slight depressions found near the former Sobibor transit camp.

And NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that so much as a pound of bone has been found at Chelmno, much less what minuscule amount that has been found is human.

And the only remains that have ever been found at Treblinka and Belzec were dug out of the cemeteries. (Imagine that - finding bodies buried in a cemetery.) Not a single grave has ever been located that contained so much as one percent of the alleged mass murder at these two camps.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #791
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Ced:

"I'm relieved because I thought you were creating a safety net for you to bail out of the NAFCASH challenge. Jews do that y'know: use indignance as a weapon."

Oh but she is Ced - that's what this is:

"I’m not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible – even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist."

What remains Roberta? Let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while you’re at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also.

Just one photo Roberta.

One.
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #792
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Ced:

"That's the whole point of the NAFCASH challenge. Get on with it."

Yeah Roberta, why don't you Hysterical Cowardly Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards - just get on with it?

What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?
 
Old July 22nd, 2008 #793
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.

Maybe even tomorrow, but no later than Fri - if all goes right.

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.

Just one grave Roberta.

Just one percent.

One.


Roberta:

Sobibor - IV.2.2 Physical evidence documented on the site of the Sobibor Archaeological Project under http://www.undersobibor.org/. Exhibits currently available include this photo of artificial human teeth:

http://www.undersobibor.org/excavation09.jpg .

I must have missed it Roberta, can you show us the "huge mass grave" that these "artificial human teeth" were dug out of?
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #794
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Poor little Gerdes, heís getting more incoherent every day. Looks like Iím turning him into a veritable nuthouse case. Not that he was ever far away from it, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Have you noticed how hysterical Roberta gets when I challenge her and her fellow funnyboy freaks over at holocaust controversies to MATCH nafcash's reward?

Notice I said MATCH.
The only hysteria I keep seeing is that of poor little Gerdes, and what exactly does he mean by "match"?

Are his opponents supposed to set up a challenge equivalent to his?

Are they supposed to offer a money reward in exchange for the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of a mass grave containing a given amount of human remains?

Is this fellow serious?

No, Mr. Gerdes, even if I were a millionaire I wouldnít set up such a challenge. I might invest a lot of money into archaeological research on the site of any of the former extermination camps, but I wouldnít set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And thatís not a matter of courage, itís a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

Besides, your challenge is meant to support your idiotic claim that there are no mass graves and human remains corresponding to mass murder at any of the former extermination camp sites, isnít it? As Iím not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Why is HC (Hysterical Cowardly Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards) afraid to accept nafcash's challenge?
Boy, my (very appropriate) spelling of NAFCASH as "National Association of Fishwives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics" must have hit a raw nerve, and I note that Gerdes has put just about every characteristic of his own miserable character and mendacious stance into his lame attempt to get even with who he must be seeing in his nightmares:

"Hysterical" Ė Gerdes is arguably the most hysterical loony in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land, and that is saying something.

"Cowardly" Ė By running away from most of my questions, ignoring most of my arguments and most of the evidence I have provided, refusing to specify the requirements and conditions of his challenge, refusing to directly address my fellow HC bloggers after loudly mouthing off about them, and now also trying to distract from the somewhat dishonest conditions of his challenge by idiotically calling upon opponents to "match"that challenge, Gerdes has amply shown to be one of the most miserable, whimpering cowards in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land Ė and that surely is saying something as well.

"Homosexual" Ė Gerdesí obvious obsession with homosexuality strongly suggests that heís a faggot who cannot live with being a faggot.

"Creep" Ė It goes without saying that this term fits Gerdes like a glove.

"Holocaust Claptrap" Ė An appropriate term for Gerdesí baseless and counter-evidentiary "transit camp" theory.

"Historical Canards" Ė An appropriate term for the Jew-hating and Hitler-kissing cloud-cuckoo-land vision of history that Gerdes and his fellow true believers are tying to promote.

Thanks for describing yourself and your stance so precisely, Gerdes. And please keep up the self-projection, itís always amusing.

As to accepting the NAFCASH challenge, I have accepted it already. Regarding my fellow HC bloggers, who I cannot speak for, when will you scrounge up the courage to address them directly, as I suggested you do? Thereís still nothing from Gerdes below the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . You continue showing that you're a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Is it because the worlds 15 million jews - the worldís richest people - are just a little short at the moment? Or is it that they are so afraid of the truth that they lack the character to put their money where their mealy mouths are?
No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and youíll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
If 21 nonjews in one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Association can offer $100,000.00, (backed by legally binding contracts) to someone who proves the provable, then why won't the cowards at HC match nafcash's amount?
Because "matching" that challenge, in the sense I'm understanding your babbling, is something that would require not courage but lack of character and deeply deranged minds, and also because none of the HC folks have idiotically claimed that there are no human remains corresponding to large-scale mass murder at the places in question. See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
The fact that they won't even try is proof positive that they are a bunch of cowardly frauds who are nothing but holocaust industry shills trying to protect the fraudulent hoax that the "huge mass graves" of the "pure extermination centers" have been located by archeologists.
What do you mean by "try", Mr. Gerdes?

If it is promising a money reward in exchange for "showing" a mass grave and its contents, see above.

If it is looking for evidence that matches your challenge requirements, thatís what I am doing (though my part is more that of an observer than anything else), and as to my fellow HC bloggers, you should address them directly, as I suggested you do and you have so far lacked the courage to do. They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share), or they may want to become my competitors or my partners in this undertaking. Either way, Iím sure they will tell you if you ask them directly. But youíre too much a coward to do that, arenít you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Here it is folks, the easiest hundred grand you will ever earn:
How about telling the suckers that they will probably need to have a court establish that the proof they have submitted to NAFCASH, after publishing it in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine, meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge (for they shouldnít expect characterless hoaxer Gerdes to ever acknowledge that the challenge requirements have objectively been met, even if it is crystal-clear that they have been)?

And how about telling them that once a court has established their entitlement to the reward money they will have to run after 21 characterless (and probably also penniless) charlatans throughout the US in order to collect from each of these charlatans the share of the reward that he has committed to?

That would be the honest thing to do, Gerdes. Your "easiest hundred grand" is simply a lie, and a lie so obvious that one must have manure instead of brains to fall for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Now Roberta, after all that claptrap that you just posted in #777, you forgot to show us:

Just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno. (How about just one single tooth?)

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."
No, Gerdes, the "claptrap" listed under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 happens to be eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence that logically proves any number of mass graves and any amount of bodies in wax-fat transformation, crushed bone or human ash that resulted from the mass murder and body disposal becoming apparent from such evidence, considering the soil conditions, subsequent robbery digging and other factors on site. Remember what I wrote in post # 776 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=776 :

[quote]To illustrate how fucking idiotic your demand is, letís talk about the Soviet GuLag camps, which Solshenitsyn-fan Gerdes obviously accepts as a proven fact.

Quote:
Can you show us Ė in the sense of "tangible" physical evidence Ė "just one" GuLag mass grave?

I donít think so.

Can you show us Ė again, in the sense of "tangible" physical evidence Ė "just one" dead body of a victim of Stalinís penal camps?

Iíd be surprised if you could.

Does this lead you to doubt the death toll of these camps that becomes apparent from recently discovered archival documents?

No, it doesn't.

On the contrary, you probably even maintain that mortality was much higher than what these documents show.

Are you beginning to realize how irrelevant and idiotic your "just one" Ė yelling is, Mr. Gerdes?

I hope so for you, because our reasonable readers have long reached this conclusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you waiting for Roberta?
Depends on whether you are referring to long-term or short-term expectations, Gerdes.

In the long run, Iím waiting for evidence matching the NAFCASH challenge requirements that I expect to come along with the results of archaeological work that is currently being carried out on site.

In the short run, Iím waiting for stinking coward Gerdes to answer the questions I asked him at the end of post # 777:

Quote:
Instead of taking the chicken-shit way out of making your customary fuss about what can or cannot be seen on photographs and trying to shift the burden of proof, as has been your staple approach so far, you will attempt to provide consistent answers to the following questions:

1. Which of the following hypotheses regarding Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka and Auschwitz-Birkenau is borne out by the evidence listed above and requires the fewest additional assumptions not substantiated by evidence?

Hypothesis A: The mentioned camps were killing sites where hundreds of thousands of people were systematically murdered.

Hypothesis B: The mentioned camps were not killing sites but transit stations from where the overwhelming majority of deportees were taken to final destinations in the Nazi-occupied Soviet territories, Auschwitz-Birkenau also serving as a concentration camps whereas Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were exclusively transit stations.

If the answer is "Hypothesis B", please explain how the evidence I have shown is supposed to support Hypothesis B.

If you cannot demonstrate that the evidence I have shown supports Hypothesis B, provide whatever evidence you can offer in support of Hypothesis B.

2. What amount of human remains can be reasonably considered proven by the evidence I mentioned above?

a) The amount of human remains corresponding to the death toll of these five camps that becomes apparent from the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence quoted or referred to.

b) Only the amount of human remains that becomes apparent from or can be estimated on the basis of criminal site investigation reports or archaeological reports.

c) Only the amount of human remains that is visible on photographs.

If the answer is b) or c), please explain the reasons for your choice.

So come on, Gerdes. Answer the above questions. Letís see if youíre as cowardly as you have so far shown to be or a little less chicken-shit than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Are you some kind of coward, or what?
No, thatís the last thing I am, whereas you are again showing Ė by dodging my above questions Ė what a despicable whimpering coward you are.

Just keep up the show, Gerdes. Keep showing the reasonable part of our audience what kind of cowardly, lying, hysterical and lunatic filth it is that populates the "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land. The lesson will surely be appreciated.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #795
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"I have a strong sexual attraction towards the love of my life - Elton John. The only other person I'd like to have sex with more is Brad Pitt. Actually I would like to do both of them, but as John is a homosexual whereas Pitt keeps making Angelina pregnant and thus wouldn't have sex with me, Elton John is a realistic fantasy for me."

OK Roberta, that's more information than we need or want to know.

Now, if you could get your mind off of Brutus's balls and Pitt's dick and Johnís anus, could we talk about your refusal to accept nafcash's challenge?
Poor Gerdes must have smoked something real weird that got him hallucinating to the point of distorting into the above description of his own secret wishes what I wrote in my post # 778 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=778 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Just think Roberta, if each jew in the world donated just one dollar each to your reward fund? Do you think there is a single jew on the planet that doesn't have at least one dollar to send to your reward fund? Do you think that there is one jew in the world who wouldn't pay one single dollar to help stop holocaust denial?

Just one greasy jew.

Just one single dollar.

15 million times over.

Not only can it be done, it could be done so easily.

Andjew Mathias could set up the escrow account. It would be held in a U.S. bank. Let's use Goldman Sachs, shall we? Hell Roberta, I would like to be the first one to donate to this worthy cause. Have that greasy piece of shit Mathias get a hold of me asap when this fund is established -OK? Nafcash will help you promote it.
Err, Gerdes, it was you and your butt-buddies who set up this challenge, remember?

So if you think it would take Jewish money for you and your butt-buddies to make this challenge worth taking for who (unlike me) is primarily interested in the money (currently it is not, as the winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless and probably also penniless jerks for the share of the reward amount to which each jerk is supposed to have committed), then I suggest you launch a call for such money. Itís not the applicantís or potential applicantís job to secure the financing, itís the challengerís job to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?
Wrong address, Gerdes. Youíre not talking to your fellow challenge supporters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Are you all a bunch of cowardly frauds, or what?
Thatís a question you should ask your fellow challenge supporters Ė and yourself in the first place.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #796
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

No problem. Any amount of the physical remains you mention that corresponds to the known mass murder and body disposal at each of these camps becomes apparent from the evidence mentioned hereafter...

V. Auschwitz-Birkenau (re the "one gassed Jew" thing)...

Eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence mentioned in the Veritas Team Opening Statement on the RODOH forum under... Documentation of physical evidence includes photographs of gassing victims being incinerated in open air pits...

I'm sorry Roberta, I can't find the name of even one of the alleged "gassing victims" you say you proved was gassed.
A name could also be provided by who has access to certain archives, in the manner I once explained to Wayne, but why is a name required to prove that a given person or a given number of persons was gassed? Explain the logic behind your request. Show the rules or standards of evidence it was based on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Can you give us the name of just one of these "gassed" jews?

Just one Roberta.

One.

Try as I might Roberta, it's just not "becoming apparent" to me who this "gassing victims" name is.
I could provide a name if I had access to certain archives, but first Iíd like to see your explanation why a name is required to prove that a given person or a given number of persons was gassed. Explain the logic behind your request. Show the rules or standards of evidence it was based on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
This is sort of like the Soviets claim that, after spending 5 days investigating Treblinka, and finding not a single body or single grave (and even proving that the "lazaratte" pit was/is a hoax), they could only "imagine" the extent of the alleged mass murder - to the tune of 3 million no less!
Actually the Soviet method of establishing the death toll by estimating the number of trainloads and their contents was the only sound one under the circumstances, except that the Soviet estimate was way above the mark. We can be sure, because thereís documentary evidence from which this clearly becomes apparent, that 713,555 Jews were delivered at Treblinka until 31.12.1942 within the scope of Aktion Reinhard(t). We have plenty of eyewitness and also documentary evidence that Treblinka was an extermination camp, we have physical evidence pointing towards the same conclusion, and we have no evidence that anyone besides a few dozen escapees survived the Treblinka extermination camp.

So what is logically wrong with concluding Ė independently of how many names are known Ė that these 713,555 Jews, plus a couple ten thousand more shown by documentary evidence to have been brought to Treblinka in 1943 minus the few surviving escapees, were murdered at Treblinka extermination camp?

Please explain, Mr. Gerdes.

What court of justice or what historian do you think would repudiate this conclusion, and on what grounds?

What possible other conclusion is borne out by the evidence and logically defensible?

Letís hear, Mr. Gerdes.

And when you are through with this explanation, you will show us the parts of the Soviet investigation report from which it supposedly becomes apparent that the Soviets a) dug for mass graves on the site of Treblinka II and b) established that the mass grave by the "Lazarett" did not exist, wonít you?

You may also admit that you have a lousy memory or were lying, of course.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #797
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What remains????????

NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that there is an ounce of human ash in Sobibors alleged "huge pile of human ash," and NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that the remains of a single human, much less a greasy jew, are buried in the ground under the slight depressions found near the former Sobibor transit camp.

And NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that so much as a pound of bone has been found at Chelmno, much less what minuscule amount that has been found is human.
However loudly you yell and however much you capitalize your yelling, itís nothing but utter nonsense. Given the documentary and eyewitness evidence to what happened at Sobibor and Chelmno, see my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777, thereís no logical and plausible conclusion regarding the remains contained in the mound at the Sobibor memorial site or mentioned in the Chelmno articles I quoted other than these remains being human remains from the people murdered at these places. All available proof shows that these remains are human remains while thereís no proof suggesting that they are anything other than human remains. Thatís the way logic and reason work, Mr. Gerdes. Your above hysterical prayers, on the other hand, are the voice of imbecility and cowardice Ė the latter in the sense of baselessly and unreasonably rejecting facts contrary to your articles of faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And the only remains that have ever been found at Treblinka and Belzec were dug out of the cemeteries. (Imagine that - finding bodies buried in a cemetery.)
Imagine a cemetery with at least one pit 7.5 meters deep saturated with partial human remains, yeah. And with ashes, bone fragments and other partial remains covering an area of 20,000 square meters. Or a cemetery with 33 mass graves having a volume of over 21,000 cubic meters and thus room for hundreds of thousands of dead bodies from a deportee population largely consisting of children, not considering the effects of volume reduction by decomposition, quicklime and top-down burning. Do you ever think before writing, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Not a single grave has ever been located that contained so much as one percent of the alleged mass murder at these two camps.
How do you know, prick? On the one hand, no one has ever quantified the remains found in any of the mass graves excavated or established by core drilling at Treblinka or Belzec. On the other, it seems rather unreasonable to assume that a mass grave back-filled with human ashes and other partial remains and having a volume of 2,100 cubic meters largely consisting of such remains, does not at the very least contain the remains of 4,345 human beings. Actually remains corresponding to ten times that number are what would correspond to a more or less uniform distribution of the cremation leftovers throughout the available space of the emptied mass graves at Belzec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Ced:

"I'm relieved because I thought you were creating a safety net for you to bail out of the NAFCASH challenge. Jews do that y'know: use indignance as a weapon."

Oh but she is Ced - that's what this is:

"Iím not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible Ė even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist."
No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible, but shoving it down your throat by giving you what youíre asking for is not, as I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What remains Roberta? Let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while youíre at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also.

Just one photo Roberta.

One.
Back to the "photos" and "Shermer" crap, arenít we, Mr. Gerdes?

Regarding the letter, I donít remember having made any claims regarding any findings of Mr. Shermerís, and I donít even remember you having provided the page of Denying History mentioning the findings he is supposed to have claimed.

As to Kolaís Sobibor investigation: Apart from the fact that Ė as you know very well Ė no photos of Kolaís archaeological investigation have yet been published, I donít see why I should show you anything on this forum beyond what I have shown already.

For the purposes of historical research, what documentary and eyewitness evidence and documentation or physical evidence I have shown qualifies as proof leaving no room for reasonable doubt that large-scale mass murder happened at Sobibor extermination camp, and your lamely and baselessly calling a renowned archaeologist "fraudulent" is manifestly insufficient to cast on the accuracy of Kolaís statements the doubt that alone would entitle you to yell for photographic or other corroboration of his stated findings.

And for the purposes of the NAFCASH challenge, evidence is to be published in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and not posted on a discussion forum, remember?

Of course, if you want to loosen the challenge requirements Ö
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #798
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Ced:

"That's the whole point of the NAFCASH challenge. Get on with it."

Yeah Roberta, why don't you Hysterical Cowardly Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards - just get on with it?
As I said before, my (very appropriate) spelling of NAFCASH as "National Association of Fishwives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics" must have hit a raw nerve, and I note that Gerdes has put just about every characteristic of his own miserable character and mendacious stance into his lame attempt to get even with who he must be seeing in his nightmares:

"Hysterical" Ė Gerdes is arguably the most hysterical loony in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land, and that is saying something.

"Cowardly" Ė By running away from most of my questions, ignoring most of my arguments, refusing to specify the requirements and conditions of his challenge, refusing to directly address my fellow HC bloggers after loudly mouthing off about them, and now also trying to distract from the somewhat dishonest conditions of his challenge by idiotically calling upon opponents to "match" that challenge, Gerdes has amply shown to be one of the most miserable, whimpering cowards in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land Ė and that surely is saying something as well.

"Homosexual" Ė Gerdesí obvious obsession with homosexuality strongly suggests that heís a faggot who cannot live with being a faggot.

"Creep" Ė It goes without saying that this term fits Gerdes like a glove.

"Holocaust Claptrap" Ė An appropriate term for Gerdesí baseless and counter-evidentiary "transit camp" theory.

"Historical Canards" Ė An appropriate term for the Jew-hating and Hitler-kissing cloud-cuckoo-land vision of history that Gerdes and his fellow true believers are tying to promote.

Thanks for describing yourself and your stance so precisely, Gerdes. And please keep up the self-projection, itís always amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?
Wrong address again, Gerdes. I have no idea what you and your fellow challenge supporters could be waiting for.

I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdesí nightmares come true or for Gerdes to finally snap and be put into a strait-jacket and placed in a rubber cell, whatever happens first.

Looks like thereís a good chance it will be the latter.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #799
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.

Maybe even tomorrow, but no later than Fri - if all goes right.

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.

Just one grave Roberta.

Just one percent.

One.
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" Ė your very own idea Ė be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

Sobibor - IV.2.2 Physical evidence documented on the site of the Sobibor Archaeological Project under http://www.undersobibor.org/. Exhibits currently available include this photo of artificial human teeth:

http://www.undersobibor.org/excavation09.jpg .

I must have missed it Roberta, can you show us the "huge mass grave" that these "artificial human teeth" were dug out of?
Why do you want to know, Gerdes?

Does this information have anything to do with the NAFCASH challenge? I donít think it does, but if you can show me that it does Iíll try to obtain information about the provenance of this exhibit and include in the article I intend to publish in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine after gaining access to the results of current archaeological excavations.

If it doesnít, whatís the relevance of your question supposed to be?
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #800
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Posted by 'Mule'

Iím not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible Ė even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.

Why not Mule? Money should not matter - and rewards for capture, arrest and conviction of criminals are often offered.

The victims of crimes are distinterred all the time, in order to prove a murder has been committed - I can cite many cases of crimes being solved by digging up the body; as new technology comes up - dna, the like, to prove murder was indeed committted.

There was a recent segment on ABC's "48 Hours" wherein a woman had got away with killing two husbands, was working on her third husband as well as her own teenage daughter - for the insurance money - , when police became suspicious.

The court was approached and, based upon probable cause suspicion, the police were given permission to dig up the woman's other husbands. Turns out she poisoned them - and was doing the same thing to both her new husband and her daughter from the second husband. She used a good method, and were it not for new technology, she would have continued killing
Sorry, baby, but thatís as shitty an argument as I can think of. It is one thing to offer a reward or require dead bodies to be disinterred for the purposes of criminal investigation and criminal justice. It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the rewardís not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
jews refuse to allow the digging up of hoax remains, they base it on some obscure talmud law - but it's convenient when it comes maintaining the lie;

yet today, the jewish families of murder victims do routinely allow disinterment if it means the murderer of Sammy or Sarah will be brought to justice

So, this is the excuse you are going to use in order to get out of the deal; thinking to save face. Use of a ridiculous jewish superstition about "disturbing the dead"
Unless you can explain what disinterring the remains of people murdered at Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka sixty-five years after the event, with all killers dead or about to die and those who could be captured having been sentenced by West German courts long ago (on the basis of evidence other than physical remains, by the way Ė talk about how indispensable assessments of physical evidence are in criminal justice), Iíd say you again forgot to think before writing.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.
Page generated in 0.22959 seconds.