VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 22nd, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Trump Finally Strikes at Root of Kookspiracy - Asks Where the Hell the DNC Server Is!

DailyStormer.com

June 22, 2017

WELCOME TO TODAY’S EPISODE OF RETURN OF THE CHESSMASTER 9000!

This is GLORIOUS.

After his old fashioned rally in Iowa last night, Trump this morning went on a serious Twitter rampage.

And it is a massive powerplay.

He started with Jeh “She Doesn’t Have Any Choice” Johnson’s recent admission there is no evidence for a Trumpspiracy.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia.

2:18 PM - 22 Jun 2017
But then… then he finally took my advice.

“Strike at the root,” I told him.

Quote:

By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?

2:22 PM - 22 Jun 2017
Or even mention it?

Quote:

...Why did Democratic National Committee turn down the DHS offer to protect against hacks (long prior to election). It's all a big Dem HOAX!

3:01 PM - 22 Jun 2017
YES YES YES YES YESYESYES!

But oh you wait.

You just wait.

Wait for it…

Quote:

...Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn't? It's all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!

3:08 PM - 22 Jun 2017
ABSOLUTE ANNIHILATION!

WHY HAVEN’T YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THE SERVER, MR. 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES???

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING???????

He was saving this, of course. For the right moment, when he knew he had the needed momentum to throw a reverse-coup – right here, after he just won what the Democrats and the entire Jewish media had billed as a do-over Presidential election in Georgia.

After that slaughter, we were treated to a brief comic interlude…

Quote:

I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party - and please let Cryin' Chuck stay!

3:15 PM - 22 Jun 2017
…before another ATOMIC WEAPON was dropped.

Quote:

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

5:54 PM - 22 Jun 2017
Quote:

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

5:55 PM - 22 Jun 2017
It was all a psy-op fakeout, to get the media hysterical, to get Comey to act out hysterically.

Brilliantly played, Mr. President.

A NEW ERA
Now, we have entered a new era.

He wouldn’t have dropped the “so where’s the server then, eh?” bomb if he wasn’t ready for a full-on blitzkrieg.

The Russian hoax is now going to be attacked at the source, which is the false claim by the FBI – and 16 other intelligence agencies, apparently – that they knew for a fact that Russia hacked the DNC server, based on the claim of a private security company that was hired by the DNC – and which later basically retracted their claim that they knew it was the Russians.

He’s going to demand real evidence.

And there isn’t going to be any.

That effectively proves that the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States is out of control and at war with our ELECTED LEADER.

You combine this with the collapse of the Democrat Party, the coming revelations about millions of illegal immigrants voting in the election – which will prove that he won the popular vote, and will probably prove that high level Democrat operatives were involved in the conspiracy, the fact that Lynch is now being called to testify in a case that could lead to a reopening again of the Clinton investigation – and you’ve got yourself a primo bucket full of VICTORY.

A whole deck of aces.

As I said from the beginning, it was always going to be either total victory for the Jews or total victory for Trump, and the cards he just played show he knows that as well as I do.

He has to take down the entire concept of “Russian interference,” and he has to take down the entire conspiracy to hoax it.

People have to go to prison for this.

In some cases, there may be executions.

And the media is going to be shown to be involved.

All Trump needs is a reason to start turning over rocks. And them being incapable of producing actual evidence of Russian hacking – after having repeatedly claimed, often under oath, that they had it – is all the reason he needs.

Remember, we signed a contract.

And I believe he meant it when he signed it.

And now, I believe there is a very real chance that the parts of it that haven’t been done yet will be.

Your move, Jews.

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/trump-fi...dnc-server-is/

Old June 22nd, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Very good, sir, but you can do better and must

By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?

2:22 PM - 22 Jun 2017

Quote:

...Why did Democratic National Committee turn down the DHS offer to protect against hacks (long prior to election). It's all a big Dem HOAX!

3:01 PM - 22 Jun 2017

Quote:

...Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn't? It's all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!

3:08 PM - 22 Jun 2017

Quote:

I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party - and please let Cryin' Chuck stay!

3:15 PM - 22 Jun 2017

Well played, Mr. President. Now BUILD THAT GODDAMN WALL!!!

Thread