VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2017 #3281
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's Soap Opera: Year Two Highlights

Neo-Nazi Lawyer Represents Baltimore in Suit Over Wrongful Arrest and 19-Year Imprisonment of Black Man
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...r-imprisonment

Willy @CensorFront (*8/18/16 )
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...5#post13633572

Quote:

Beirich's end note: The Office of the Mayor, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, released a statement that the City has terminated the contract of Glen Keith Allen. The termination is the result of an internal investigation, prompted by the Southern Poverty Law Center’s report that exposed Allen as longtime member of the neo-Nazi organization, the National Alliance.

The documents used in this hit piece against Mr. Allen were scanned and stolen by traitor Randolph Dilloway and sold to the SPLC.
Craig "what's indoor plumbing?" Cobb chimes in:
Quote:
Will, was this Randolph Dilloway's work?
Willy's response:
Quote:
Yes. "Thousands of scanned documents on six thumb drives," according to Beirich. Beirich called Glen a couple of years ago and told him, "We (SPLC) will destroy you." That's what SPLC does.
Not so fast Willy.* It was actually you who provided the SPLC with information on Glen Allen and Arthur Kemp nearly ten years ago here on VNN as White Will.

Willy Williams on VNN (12/12/2007)
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=685130&postcount=6

Quote:
We know it's not about Who We Are. And we know that any legal challenge to Gliebe's hijacking of the National Alliance should not be narrowed to the side issue of McKorkle's estate. That lends legitimacy to Gliebe's false claim of sole proprietor to ill-gotten goods: The National Alliance and everything else that Dr. Pierce left to its members in perpetuity.

A friend sent me the following posts from this mysterious Hans V character, made at Stormfront:

HansV is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Save The National Alliance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Because Gliebe won't let that happen. He will ride it until it's gone.

Let's face the fact that the National Alliance is gone and it won't be resurrected. We also need to come to the realization that David Duke is not Dr. Pierce's replacement.

Let's face the fact that the National Alliance is gone and it won't be resurrected. We also need to come to the realization that David Duke is not Dr. Pierce's replacement.

That is, of course, the point. We should not allow Gliebe to continue to loot the savings of yet another NA member. Gliebe has spent all of Dr. Pierce's life savings. All of it. Gliebe lives on the donations and dues of a handful of dupes. Although the NA has fallen on hard financial times, Erich doubled his own salary within a month of Shaun Walker's arrest. The NA pays his family's health insurance while staff members at NAHQ have to rely on charity and state health care for their families.

Erich Gliebe has destroyed the credibility and the reputation of the National Alliance name. Now, Fred Streed has a choice. He is the executor of the McCorkell estate. Fred does not have to give it to Gliebe. Everyone agrees that Erich Gliebe is not the Chairman or the leader of the National Alliance of William Pierce and Robert McCorkell. Until such an organization again exists, Fred Streed should do the right thing and allow the estate to sit right where it is.

How about we take up a collection and offer Streed more than Gliebe is offering him?

-----------
Today, 11:28 AM #9
HansV
Forum Member

HansV is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Save The National Alliance
Ottar, are you saying that you personally support or subsidize Erich and Erika Gliebe? If you are giving money to the National Alliance, that is really all you are doing. I mean you no disrespect and I am not trying to convince you of anything. What I have posted is not "hearsay," which is defined as "information received indirectly, as through common talk; rumor."

Erich Gliebe himself has said he has less than 150 people left on the NA rolls and only about 50-60 members actually pay any dues at all. Since the arrest of Kevin Strom, there has, in fact, been some modest growth this year. But not much.

As far as a "skeletal staff," you tell me. The NA went from 18 full-time employees on site at the time of Dr. Pierce's death to less than a quarter of that today. Along with the four staff workers on site, most making less than minimum wage, Arthur Kemp (AKA Richard Preston) does almost all of the propaganda, working part time from the UK. Arthur used to work out of a spare bedroom in Gliebe's house but he moved back to the UK late last winter when the woman he was going to marry as a path to US citizenship backed out on him.

The guy who puts most of our donations and dues into his pocket, Erich Gliebe, really does not do much of anything as chairman. Arthur Kemp is the real brains behind what is left of the National Alliance. Arthur formulates strategy, edits the magazines, writes Gliebe's speeches and ADV's and runs the natallnews Website.

Look at the articles in National Vanguard under Erich Gliebe's byline and you can plainly see they were actually written by Arthur. Kemp writes for the project under several names. Since he was working in the United States illegally while on a tourist visa last year and the year before, Arthur used the name Richard Preston, among others. A foreign national who is paid to work without possessing a work visa in the US is considered an illegal.

That's right, technically, the National Alliance hired and paid an African illegal immigrant to ghost write for our illiterate chairman. It is a fact that anything sensible and thoughtful produced by the National Alliance since around May of 2005 was likely written by Arthur Kemp.

Arthur is a respected White Nationalist and a regular on Stormfront. He can speak to these issues here if he chooses to.

There are also a few other part timers who put in 5-20 hours a week working from home. Lewis, for example, is doing a fair job on Free Speech and natallnews. Nonetheless, the remaining staff of the National Alliance is clearly "skeletal" compared to what it once was.

Erich Gliebe responded to my "hearsay" post within the hour it went up this week by putting a post on the Resistance board claiming he is going to print "Who We Are" in 2008.

And it is not Erich and Erika Gliebe anymore, Ottar. Erika legally changed her name to "Heathen Holiday Gliebe" a few months ago. (Holiday was her stripper name.) Although a bit quirky, "Heathen" is also much smarter, capable and articulate than Erich. She wrote the incisive Cosmotheism cover article published in National Vanguard a few months ago.

The NA is limping along. The post was not intended to be an "attack." The information was provided to compel some of our former NA leaders to reach out to Fred Streed and convince him that our race needs the resources left by Robert McCorkell to do more than pay off Erich Gliebe's credit cards or for the Prozak and breast enhancement surgery of his retired stripper wife.

---
If this is true about Arthur Kemp, I must say I'm disappointed in him because he was warned about Gliebe by me personally, face-to-face, in March of this year as authorized representative of the Fred Streed faction that was negotiating through third parties with Gliebe to do the right thing or face a strong legal challenge. For all his talent, this fellow Kemp is no better than Dr. Bob Demarais or attorney Glen Allen in working with Fred to take back the reins of the NA and restoring the board of directors into the hands of those Dr. Pierce entrusted its future, with Fred Streed the President of the board. All three of the above-mentioned went over to Gliebe rather than expose and fight him. Dr. Pierce appointed Fred executor of his estate and President of the NA board of directors, not Gliebe. Anyone who supports Gliebe in any way is part of the problem. Erich Gliebe is a traitor to the cause if ever there was one.

Old April 10th, 2017 #3282
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Smoking gun number one

Quote from Willy from post above:
Quote:
Yes. "Thousands of scanned documents on six thumb drives," according to Beirich. Beirich called Glen a couple of years ago and told him, "We (SPLC) will destroy you." That's what SPLC does.
Willy, it was you who stole my thumb drives. On one hand, for the past two years, you have been posting on your soap opera thread what you allegedly found on my thumb drives. Yet, on the other hand, you swear the SPLC has them. Which is it Willy?

The invoices the SPLC has shown in their articles came from a password protected disk. The SPLC asked me if I knew the password. Told them that I did not, but Gliebe does. Soon thereafter, those invoices began showing up in the SPLC articles.

Not hard for me to figure out who actually gave the SPLC those thousands of documents to the SPLC. The only question for me is when did Gliebe, Pringle, and Williams give the SPLC documents and other information.

Willy, you still have Gliebe on your speed dial. You two need to get your stories straight, because I am going to start dropping more bombshells.

And Pringle, now is the time to start covering your ass. I read the internal file at the NAHQ put together by Gliebe and Walker showing your emails to them threatening to hand over sensitive NA records to the feds and SPLC if they did not pay your ransom around the time White Will was making those posts on VNN that publicized internal NA matters.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 10th, 2017 at 04:29 AM.

Old April 11th, 2017 #3283
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Attorney Paul S. Dietch's letter to Willy

Three page letter can be read here:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3259

1.* The date of the letter is July 2, 2015.* Two months after Dilloway left West Virginia.

2.* Will Williams paid an attorney $500.00 to meet with a Pocahontas assistant prosecutor for the purpose of prosecuting Dilloway and further research.*

An hour drive to Pocahontas county, 15-minute meeting with an assistant prosecutor, brief tour of the NAHQ Main Office with Willy, and a drive back to Lewisburg is about all $500.00 is going to buy for an attorney who's office is located an hour away from Mill Point and Marlington.

Did Willy also pay for the attorney's lunch at Dr. Pierce's favorite restaurant in Marlington before driving him up to the NAHQ at Mill Point?

Willy later had a falling out with the attorney, calling him a dirty jew.

3.* Further research by the attorney reveled Willy inquired with the police prior to the attorney meeting with the assistant prosecutor.* Attorney also states that at the time Willy first met with the police there was no evidence of Dilloway passing on confidential information to third parties. In other words, Willy was on a witch hunt.

4.* Attorney also revels that there was some reluctance on Willy's part to pursue criminal charges against Dilloway at the initial meeting with the police because certain confidential information will become available to third parties.

5. Attorney, at Willy's request, contacts the State of West Virginia to inquire if certain confidential infornation can be withheld from third parties should criminal charges against Dilloway be pursued.

6. The only "evidence" of Dilloway supposedly giving confidential information to third parties is a quote from a SPLC article. That's it. Willy wasted thousands of dollars of members' contributions, hundreds of hours of staff time building a criminal case against Dilloway only to drop it because a trial against Dilloway will expose some very embarrassing information against Willy and his alliance.

What this embarrassing information is that keeps Willy up at night one can only speculate. What we do know is Willy has chosen instead to slander Dilloway in a public forum and continues to do so.

Edit:

7. Attorney also states that assistant prosecutor told him that the investigating police officer did not forward the case to the prosecutor. Assistant prosecutor told Willy's attorney to have Willy go to the police officer with any new information.

And that is where Willy's witch hunt against Dilloway stands today after two years. No credible evidence, only hearsay.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 12th, 2017 at 06:17 AM.

Old April 12th, 2017 #3284
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's months long cozy relationship with the SPLC's Don Terry, Part One

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 12th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.

Old April 12th, 2017 #3285
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy over @ CensorFront: Just In

Willy:
Quote:
As I announced publicly for the first time in the Sustaining Members section yesterday: John McLaughlin is dead. He is no "winner," he is the loser, as is his former employee Corse and her landlord/roommate DeMarais, who are pretending McLaughlin is still alive and still "Owner/ Custodian/Trustee" of the National Alliance.
John McLaughlin passed away several weeks ago. It was John's brother who wished that John's passing not be made public.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 12th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.

Old April 12th, 2017 #3286
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's months long cozy relationship with the SPLC's Don Terry, Part Two

Old April 12th, 2017 #3287
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's months long cozy relationship with the SPLC's Don Terry, Part Three

Old April 12th, 2017 #3288
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's months long cozy relationship with the SPLC's Don Terry, Part Four

Old April 12th, 2017 #3289
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Smoking gun number two

Chaos at the Compound
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...chaos-compound

Scroll down to see two screen shots of National Vanguard Books' 2013 tax return.

When Dr. Hiedi Beirich met me at my father's shop two years ago, she showed me NVB's 2013 tax return.

Confirmed that what she had was the real deal.

Told her only Gliebe and Willy could have given it to her. Told Heidi that it was Gliebe. She nodded yes.

Old April 12th, 2017 #3290
Bob DeMarais

Default Another Post Banned at Stormfront

This one lasted only a few hours. I posted it at 07:40 AM, 04/12/2017.

Williams just can't take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams View Post
Thanks for your positive, adult comment, PB. I get the feeling from your comment that those Stormfronters I have put on Ignore are not staying on topic here. Imagine that. I wouldn't know. I keep the anti-NA hobbyists on Ignore.
Williams’ post is off topic, but it does show that the National Alliance has a dim future under Williams.

Quote:
I put an update about NA's future on semi-private Sustaining Members around noon today and see that one of the ignored is already stalking me there: One must have Sustaining Member status to see that update.
Williams spread his spam attack to Sustaining Members forum.

Quote:
Who cares what these jerks, mostly anonymous, have to say?
Williams obviously cares because his entire post is a complaint about anti-Williams posters. I believe Williams reads posts by those that he has on ignore.

Quote:
Wasn't Bob DeMarais banned from Stormfront? Why is that sour grapes loser back?
I was banned for one year by Jack Boot; I’m am only here because Williams has been unable to get me banned again. Although Williams has been banned from SF at least twice, I want to keep him here. Williams exposes himself.
Quote:
It's obvious that he and his cohabitant Garland Corse are desperately trying everything they can to destroy the National Alliance...and losing at that big time.
I support the original NA, but oppose Williams; I try to warn people about him.[/Quote]

Quote:
DeMarais' posts that mods remove from here are put back up by him on other so-called "WN" discussion boards where he and the SPLC paid informant Randolph Dilloway tag-team and badmouth Stormfront together.
Yes, I repost deleted posts on VNN here: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=163
I do not believe any of them violated Mr. Black’s guidelines.

I also post on the Phora, here: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...light=williams

I do not tag team. My posts are entirely independent of Dilloway’s or any other person’s. Dilloway has access to a lot of privileged information, most of which Williams released to Dilloway. My information comes from what I have seen and heard here, immediately adjacent to the NA’s Hillsboro property.

Please read Will Williams’ posts and ask yourself: What is the future of the NA under Williams?

Old April 13th, 2017 #3291
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
This one lasted only a few hours. I posted it at 07:40 AM, 04/12/2017.

Williams just can't take it.
Willy hardly ventures outside of his safe space anymore. Spends his days in front of the computer screen in his expanded mountain cabin. If he feels adventurous, he'll walk a few yards to his pole barn to sit in his office there and stare at a computer screen.

Quote:
Williams spread his spam attack to Sustaining Members forum.
Willy is hiding his posts in the SM forum so I cannot read them. Dr. Pierce nailed Willy in the NA internal memo back in 2001 to his then membership coordinator when he labeled Willy a bully and the best way to deal with him is to stand up to him. In other words, Willy is a coward.

If he was a real man, he'll debate me one on one straight up out in the open.

Quote:
I support the original NA, but oppose Williams; I try to warn people about him.
Same here. No disrespect towards you Dr. Bob, my one time sit down with Heidi of the SPLC two years ago, months before you began warning others about Willy, should have raised a giant red flag to everyone.

Instead, the usual suspects, the self appointed "leaders" of internet white nationalism rallied behind Willy.

Quote:
I do not tag team. My posts are entirely independent of Dilloway’s or any other person’s. Dilloway has access to a lot of privileged information, most of which Williams released to Dilloway. My information comes from what I have seen and heard here, immediately adjacent to the NA’s Hillsboro property.
For the record, it's been a few months since I called up Dr. Bob to check up on him.

Everyone needs to understand that Dr. Bob has not exaggerated what he has gone through since Pringle showed up at the NAHQ one year ago.

Quote:
Please read Will Williams’ posts and ask yourself: What is the future of the NA under Williams?
D.O.A.

Old April 13th, 2017 #3292
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Smoking gun number 3

4Willy Williams on VNN (12/12/2007)
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=685130&postcount=6
Quote:
If this is true about Arthur Kemp, I must say I'm disappointed in him because he was warned about Gliebe by me personally, face-to-face, in March of this year as authorized representative of the Fred Streed faction that was negotiating through third parties with Gliebe to do the right thing or face a strong legal challenge. For all his talent, this fellow Kemp is no better than Dr. Bob Demarais or attorney Glen Allen in working with Fred to take back the reins of the NA and restoring the board of directors into the hands of those Dr. Pierce entrusted its future, with Fred Streed the President of the board.
Whoopie-fucking-doo.

Fall of 2006, six months before Arthur met Willy, I served tea to Arthur in my home as he gave me a lecture on WWII. Arthur also gave me an autographed hard bound copy of March of the Titans.

Afterwards, Arthur, I, and a fellow from South Africa, drove the foothills parkway of the Smoky Mountains.

Arthur, if you are reading this post, there was no record of your involvement with the National Alliance in the records in the Main Building when I began working there. What the SPLC wrote about you in the Chaos in the Compound article came from someone who "leaked" it to the SPLC before I began working at the NAHQ December 2014.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 16th, 2017 at 03:18 AM.

Old April 13th, 2017 #3293
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Dr. Bob over @ CensorFront

Quote:
Speak no ill of the dead.

McLaughlin was a good man and a long-term white patriot.
Sure was. Others can tell about his contributions, but he will be remembered, by some, as the one who gave Geraldo Rivera his second nose job.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/2...ST.html?pg=all

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 16th, 2017 at 03:22 AM.

Old April 13th, 2017 #3294
Bob DeMarais

Default Stormfront Moderator Partially Deletes Another Post

I've lost count of the number of deletions just in
"The Future of the National Alliance" thread

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t943200-4/

Posted 08:13 AM, 04/13/2017, by Bob DeMarais
-----------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams
As I announced publicly for the first time in the Sustaining Members section yesterday: John McLaughlin is dead. He is no "winner," he is the loser, as is his former employee Corse and her landlord/roommate DeMarais, who are pretending McLaughlin is still alive and still "Owner/ Custodian/Trustee" of the National Alliance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais
Speak no ill of the dead.

Will Williams’ is deliberately inflaming those of us whom he has deliberately made his enemies.

McLaughlin was a good man and a long-term white patriot.
---------------End of DeMarais Quote----------------------------

My sentence "Will Williams’ is deliberately inflaming those of us whom he has deliberately made his enemies," was deleted by a SF moderator.

Williams can't take it.

Old April 14th, 2017 #3295
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Dr. Bob:
Quote:
My sentence "Will Williams’ is deliberately inflaming those of us whom he has deliberately made his enemies," was deleted by a SF moderator.

Williams can't take it.
Willy can't take it, ANYMORE, and neither can Svetlana Williams.

Willy announced in his latest fan club newsletter, the March 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin, that he will be stepping down as the "chairman" of the sole proprietorship known as the Willy Alliance and is now looking for "a suitable replacement that meets with our approval." "Our" refers to Willy and Svetlana Williams, of course. Only a moron will take on the title of "chairman" of The Willy Alliance while Willy still owns the house and pole barn where his Willy Alliance has it's headquarters located at.

And, of course, Willy ends his monthly rant to his dwindling number of supporters with a plea for more money for his legal defense fund.

Quote:
I see myself after October as remaining a board member, but primarily spending my time spearheading the project to build a world class William Luther Pierce Memorial Research Library. That will be a full time job in itself to do it right. For now we must solicit donations to our National Alliance Legal Defense Fund, but it is my plan to replace that as soon as we can with the Library Building Fund.
LMWAO!

I cannot think of one year, out of the past 30 years, that Willy hasn't paid for an attorney or private investigator to assist Willy in abusing the legal system to loot more money for Willy.

More from Willy's latest monthly rant:

Quote:
We [Willy] learned that John McLaughlin died of a heart attack just a couple of days after asking for the extension....McLaughlin's claim ends with his death, but [Willy's] counterclaim is still valid against the decedent's estate. We [Willy] hope we [Willy] can settle that matter amicably and quickly. John's estate is now liable for [John having the courage to stand up against the "Goddamn Pope" of Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee.]
A year ago, here on VNN, I warned everyone to not just walk away from Willy, but run!

I wished John took my warning to heart. John McLaughlin was a kind and decent man. This past winter, he reached down into his pocket, when hearing of a white family nearby him about to have their heat shut off, paid the $400.00 utility bill.

Willy, the legal pirate, the piece of shit he is, is going to hold up John's estate until John's family pay Willy his ransom. This is why John's brother asked those of us who knew of John's death to keep it quiet.

Underneath a photo of a logging truck filled with timber from The Land in Willy's latest monthly rant, the caption reads:

Quote:
Who says [Willy] can't pay [his] legal expenses? The renewable timber that Dr. Pierce left to the [Willy Alliance] to manage [irresponsibly] is like money in the bank, to be withdrawn and spent [on Willy's legal terrorism and troubles] when needed.

Old April 14th, 2017 #3296
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Every Friday is payday for the Willy Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Hey Pringle, did you remember to call up Willy this morning to remind him to deposit the timber check before noon?

Old April 15th, 2017 #3297
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Shawn the Indian Hacker, Part Three

Willy, in his blind rage against me, with no evidence of me passing any NA records to third parties (see attorney Dietch's letter to Willy dated July 2, 2015 posted above), hired a hacker to hack into a laptop that I reset to its original factory settings before handing it back to Willy on the day I left West Virginia.

Willy ended up having ALL of the Willy Alliance's computers hacked by Shawn the hacker before the SPLC's article The Chaos in the Compound was published later that month.

Willy lied to Michael Storm claiming Shawn the Indian hacker worked for Yahoo security. Who knows who this Shawn is, what we do know is Willy paid off Shawn a few times because Shawn, with the help of Willy, the village idiot, repeatedly hacked into Willy's computers.

It is very likely that when Willy got smart and stop letting Shawn the Indian hacker hack into Willy's and Svetlana's computers and paying ransom to Shawn, the hacker gave/sold the information to the feds and/or the SPLC.

Note: I left West Virginia on the afternoon of May 3, 2015.

Quote:
Will Williams <[email protected]>

05/05/15 at 9:04 PM

CC
michael storm

Message body

Interesting stuff. We've been on the phone with an Indian named Shawn with Yahoo security for the last couple of hours and he was also talking to Mike, who will be here physically tomorrow afternoon. We'll know more tomorrow, but had to pay Yahoo $800 for their services and software protection. Shawn says RD was accessing my and Lana's computers from his Yahoo email address. Mr. Randolph Dilloway is going to be a very special case before this all plays out.

I need his mother's birthplace and the name of his favorite movie in order to gain access to his email, which HAS now been blocked from his access. His folks may live in xxxxx -- that's where he went to high school. If you can get hold of her with a clever pretext call, she might tell you her son's favorite movie. Anyway, getting her birthplace should be easy through one of those genealogy sites. If the fool has a Facebook account, he probably lists his favorite flick (American History X or Romper Stomper, or some such), knowing him.

I'll have to get back to you on other email. No time today for emailing.

Cc'd: Mike

Quote:
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: free from CNET, Spybot, & AVAST

Shawn told Michael that the hard drives were switched on the laptop. We purchased it 1/30/15 and stuff on the one in it now is 2013. Shawn says it's a 10-year sentence if convicted for what he's done. We'll see. I spoke with Trooper Brock again today and he's going to the prosecutor up there. I'll call him back tomorrow with new info.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 15th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Old April 15th, 2017 #3298
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default March 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin: William L. Pierce Library Progress

Willy writes:
Quote:
Together, these two large race-centered libraries have been secured in 800 or so...boxes at the National Alliance's Tennessee headquarters, waiting to be sorted through...
Willy is admitting that most of Dr. Pierce's and Dr. Gerrit Daams' libraries, which Willy bought from Gliebe three years ago, are still in boxes stacked on the concrete floor next to the overhead door of Willy's pole barn.

Both libraries are just one flash flood away from being totally destroyed.

May have already. Willy has yet to provide recent proof that he still has these libraries and what condition they are in.

Old April 16th, 2017 #3299
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy Alliance Bulletin: June 2016

Over the past year, I have acquired several of Willy's Bulletins and they are comedy gold.

Each month the WABs follow the same format, Willy bitching, whining and moaning...please send in more money to pay for Willy's accountants and attorneys..another legal update...and a report from Pringle on what he has done on the few days that month where he actually got off his fat ass and got something done for that particular month, such as have the grass mowed.

In the June 2016 Willy Alliance Bulletin, Willy whines about a SPLC photo of him published on June 21, 2016. Willy writes to his fan club:

Quote:
That photo is of a healthy White man who will be 70 in May [2017]. So, I am a 1947 model who should lose 20 pounds. Is that the point?"
Here's the photo:

No Willy, looks like you need to lose, at a minimum 100lbs, and have your stomach surgically tied .

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 16th, 2017 at 05:16 AM.

Old April 16th, 2017 #3300
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy Alliance Bulletin: January 2017

After being away from VNN for some eight months, I began posting again late January this year. My first post on Pringle (1/31/17):

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3148

Quote:
Pringle, you forgot to mention that all the bees were dead within days and spent most of your time on The Land drinking beer and watching cable TV.

In the January 2017 WAB, in his Report From The Land, Pringle writes:

Quote:
Today (Saturday, 28 January), I took a late afternoon "presence patrol" around the property. There were several places far from our hives where our bees could be seen buzzing around. I say, our bees because we have the only hives in the area.
Average temperatures for Marlinton, West Virginia:

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 16th, 2017 at 05:26 AM.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread