Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2017 #1
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Default USS Liberty dot Com

Someone dropped that text into some negative rep a few days ago so today I copied and pasted it and went to have a look-see. The site's "OK", but not GREAT. I'm familiar with the Liberty being attacked by the Israelis and also the fact that WN's have been attempting to use it in order to whip-up anti-Israel and anti-Jew sentiment, and they've failed.

You're doing it wrong.

I share the overall goal of increasing white awareness of how we constantly sacrifice our own interests in favor of "someone else", be it Israel and the Jews, or the niggers in Africa, or the South Koreans, or the South Vietnamese, or the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. America First, in short. The nuance here is that I'm not focused on hating the Jews 24/7 like many WN's are, but if that's what you want to do, well then go forth and hate.

But you're doing it wrong. All wrong, in fact.

Please keep in mind the high degree of sophistication the Jews have acquired in influencing Americans. And yet you folks trot out your home-spun Kountry Kitchen Blueberry Pie and Anti-Israel Propaganda website and it's just not good enough. Sorry. But it's not.

You've been programmed by the ZOG for so long that your instinct is to rely on the programming and you fail to fully realize your own "dissident" vision, even in the medium of a website that you have full, 100% control over. That website could be ANYTHING, and it's a weak and pale imitation of what it claims it's supposed to be about.

Supposedly, it's supposed to invite people to first care about the 40 or so people that were killed during the attack by the Israelis, with the clumsy and obvious objective of turning that compassion for those victims into some sort of anti-Israel and anti-Jew sentiment. "Look at all these poor dead victims of the Jews. Now go hate the Jews." Standard propaganda technique. There's chocolate, and there's vanilla, and this is vanilla. "The Usual". But you do the usual so BADLY that I think it might be better if you simply leave off the "Now go hate Jews" part because the net result of the "Visitor Experience" not some new-found antipathy for Jews, but instead the embarrassment and shame a person feels when someone in their family pisses themselves at dinner on Thanksgiving. Now we gotta deal with YOU, in addition to everything else, is the point.

To wit:

So you (the website, I'm talking to the owner/operator of the website, who I suspect is a member here), claim to care about those dead american servicemen who were killed in the attack by the Israelis, right?

OOoooo ! That attack just makes you SO MAD, even 40 years later. Those DAMNABLE JEWS. OOoooo! You care SO MUCH. MY! Lookit all that Racial Solidarity Signaling you are doing! You are SUCH a good White Nationalist. Here, let's give you a cookie.

You fucking retard.

You care so much about all those dead people that you built a website that DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO NAME THEM. Some memorial. Attempting to use the deaths of "some people" to effect "some result" but you lazy stupid cunt, you can't be bothered to put some effort into even TRYING to name them. Any good Jewish propagandist would have those people's names, faces and pics of their families on page one, top of fold, as the very FIRST thing they wanted visitors to that site to see, but not you. Those actual people were just a means to accomplish your retarded end, which was NOT to benefit the white race in any way, but to signal to everyone in your social group what a GOOD NATIONALIST you are. And you, you dumb cunt, are the reason why the white race fails. Average people look at that site and they say "Oh lookit. Yet another clumsy attempt by a dumb fuck racist to try to manipulate me into hating the Jews. What a dumbass." and then they move on. The Jews couldn't do a better job of subverting white identitarians if they PAID your retarded ass, fucking idiot you're doing their work for FREE.

Oh, and I noticed how you were cyberbegging though. I couldn't find the names of the people that died, but I DID find the spot where you want people to give you money. Someone should give you a Louisville slugger to the face, and crack you right in the dentures.

Old June 22nd, 2017 #2
Crowe

You only brought up one decent point, with the rest of it being pure, unadulterated psychobabble.

Quote:
You built a website that DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO NAME THEM?

Old June 22nd, 2017 #3
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You only brought up one decent point, with the rest of it being pure, unadulterated psychobabble.
Has anyone ever made that point, anywhere, ever?

It's all relative to "the competition" which is virtually nil here. I push these boundaries and expand the Overton seeking responses and intelligent dialogue and that is in EXTREMELY short supply here. Maybe it's because you folks let retarded meth addict cunts use the place as her personal "I Hate Cops" blog.

My "one decent point" was the ENTIRE point and everything else was lurid and vapid framing to make you remember it. To your credit, noticed it, but then again to MY credit, I'm the one that made the fucking point while an entire audience of retards drooled into their tennis shoes.

Your deficiency is that you assume a limitation on your ability to perceive things is somehow a deficit on my part. Maybe if I had stroked your clitoris in just the right way, with that "figure 8" pattern you enjoy so much, maybe you'd be able to understand that if the white race wants to be able to influence it's own as well as the Jews, they had better UP THEIR FUCKING GAME. But you didn't get that part, because I didn't make the figure-8 motion in just the way you like it. And now you'd like to blame your limitations on someone else.

Just. Like. Niggers. Do.

Feel me yet, you fucking retard, or do I have to further eviscerate your bowels, and then string your ass up from a lamp post and hang you by the neck from your own entrails?

And also, in terms of the bantz, calling it "psychoticbabble" would have been more effective. This whole "internet thing" must still be new to you.

Old June 22nd, 2017 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Ferguson View Post
Has anyone ever made that point, anywhere, ever?
I'm sure it's been brought up once or twice. That website is still useful as a means to point out that jews are not the allies of the USA, and that they viciously attacked us before, and the media is completely and utterly silent about it. Naming those people would help, sure, but it's only a minor relevance to the point being made. So you're greatly overstating the contribution of your "point".

Quote:
It's all relative to "the competition" which is virtually nil here.
Competition to who? The jews? They're not using intellectual arguments or facts for any of their narratives that they're spewing to the masses. They have the luxury of controlling the media, and education system, and that's it. This isn't about the message as much as it's about exposure.

Quote:
I push these boundaries and expand the Overton seeking responses and intelligent dialogue and that is in EXTREMELY short supply here.
The only thing you showed up to push is a honey wagon.

Quote:
Maybe it's because you folks let retarded meth addict cunts use the place as her personal "I Hate Cops" blog.
What's your suggestion, should we idolize cops and call them "heroes" and give them the Fox News treatment? Would that help clean the sand out of your vagina if we did that?

Quote:
To your credit, noticed it, but then again to MY credit, I'm the one that made the fucking point while an entire audience of retards drooled into their tennis shoes.
You could have made your point in the other topic. A simple question of "Why don't they list names and pictures of the men killed?". If you think you have to write a wall of psychobabble every time you wish to make a minor point; it's like searching through a sea of banality for the man that got thrown overboard. Few people are gonna bother looking. I don't think people care enough about what you have to say.

Quote:
Maybe if I had stroked your clitoris in just the right way, with that "figure 8" pattern you enjoy so much, maybe you'd be able to understand that if the white race wants to be able to influence it's own as well as the Jews, they had better UP THEIR FUCKING GAME. .
Ok, then lets hear your solution for how we take control of all the television media, newspapers, and top internet websites? Because unless you're talking about doing that, regardless of how good our message is, it will have limited exposure.

Quote:
Feel me yet, you fucking retard, or do I have to further eviscerate your bowels, and then string your ass up from a lamp post and hang you by the neck from your own entrails?
I wasn't aware they had internet inside of padded cells at psych wards, but alas, it's 2017. Did they give you a padded laptop to match your padded cell?

Quote:
And also, in terms of the bantz, calling it "psychoticbabble" would have been more effective.
The term I used was correct. But your perceived correction seems to be more of a self description of your obvious mental state.

Last edited by Crowe; June 22nd, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2017 #5
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure it's been brought up once or twice.
Prove it. I don't believe you. It's a nice, rhetorical "turn of phrase" used to gloss over the larger and more important point, in order to draw attention to your stupid and insignificant point. My point is that most people walk around with blinders on, and when the congregate together the social dynamic has the net effect of making their shared ignorance "the way things are" as a means of facilitating social interaction. People hate being told what they don't know. And groups hate dissidents that insist on making them know things that they've all agreed to remain unaware of. Which is fine when you are a Girl Scout troop baking cookies, but when you seem to be the only online "vanguard" defending the white race, there's a hella lot more at stake than the wounded feelings and butt-sore sentiments of a troop of little girls.

Quote:
That website is still useful (blah, blah, blah...)
NO. You're WRONG. You're ALL wrong. You've all BEEN wrong for so long that you've elevated wrongness as reality, and stupidity as a virtue. I need only make a broad and general gesture towards all the "successes" you simple-minded cunts have accomplished in favor of the white race's interests to prove my point. Name one. Perhaps I've missed it somewhere, in this massive shitpile of failure.

The fact of the matter is that "they" (The Jews, the mud-people, the political organization of niggers, faggots, and women, etc...) have been running rings around the white race since about 1975, and you brain-damaged retards are the shattered genetic remnants of rote-learned retards, fervently hugging Ye Olde Anciente Teknologie, and praying to your non-extant Gods; zealots that are certain that doing the exact same thing over and over again is eventually going to yield different results.

The website has as it's fundamental basis for existance, an appeal to the audience for a sense of compassion to a group of people that were killed, that the website's creator's do not themselves care enough to NAME. Maybe if I took a shit in the community well, you'd get the point. It's POISONED. Nothing good can come from it.

If, as you say that what was desired was to raise awareness of the hostile nature of the Jews and how they relate to the white race, then don't waste time appealing the the "compassion" of the audience, and go straight to the demonization: that "Jews are Evil" or whatever.

It's one emotional tone or the other. Either Jews are explicitly evil (and demonized), or they are implicitly evil due to how compassionate people feel towards the list of people named right HERE. It's not like it was fucking difficult for me to find that list. Took me ALMOST 10 seconds.

There's no intelligent person that is going to miss this deficit. Which is probably why you are still clinging to your abject stupidity, like it's the railing of the fucking Titanic. So desparate for some semblance of structure and "normalcy" that you'd rather drown while remaining as stupid as you are, than to let go of your stupidity and live.

Most of your collective problem is that you tolerate the blighted presence of whacked-out meth addicts like Krystal KumsocKet, pandering to the retarded emotions and FEEWINGS of the lowest common denominator, instead of attempting to identify and elevate that which is best in us.

So I'm naturally asking, Do you even HAVE any of "that which is best in us"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cow_holocaust.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	9966

Last edited by Ted Ferguson; June 23rd, 2017 at 07:12 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2017 #6
Crowe

You think you're smart, and great, and have so much to contribute that everyone is supposed to listen to you, or they're all retards, meth heads, etc. Listen to me you troglodytes! My opinion is important!

Quote:
megalomania

Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.

Old June 23rd, 2017 #7
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Show me the best post you've ever made, the best idea you've ever come up with that might benefit the white race. Show me what you are proud of, some singular achievement that sets you apart and makes you at least somewhat better than most.

Those memes are mine. I have a lot more. What do you do? I mean besides carp, bitch and catcall, and make bland and nothingburger posts.

There's two kinds of white racists. One kind is tired of being subjugated to the retarded niggers, and other assorted inferiors; recognizing their superior qualities they believe they can do a better job at governing their own lives than the government can, as controlled by these inferior mud people.

The second type are below-average nobodies that have at least the glimmer of a suspicion that at core, they're really no better than the average nigger, and that only by banding together in some sort of collective movement will they ever be able to compete with them.

Which are you?

Quote:
You think you're smart, and great, and have so much to contribute that everyone is supposed to listen to you, or they're all retards, meth heads, etc. Listen to me you troglodytes! My opinion is important!

Old June 24th, 2017 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Ferguson View Post
Those memes are mine. I have a lot more.
So the best you got is rehashes of memes that somebody else coined? AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! . Your contributions are no more than any other random internet poster. But, at least your trolling is starting to take a comical turn.

Tags
jew treachery, uss liberty

Thread