VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th, 2019 #11
steven clark

Default Muhammad Ali the greatest...Sure...-/

Okay, I've followed this site for a long time, and finally want to add something. I actually saw Ali in Germany in 1976 when I was in Munich on leave. He was in front of a hotel, surrounded by an enthusiastic throng of German fans, all happily chanting 'Ali! Ali!' He was enjoying it.

I was never into his fame or into boxing in general, but I note a lot of guys get into it, especially Jews. I'm reminded of Annie hall, the Allen movie where his wife is having a party, and he disappears in the bedroom to watch basketball, ignoring the guests. His wife berates him, and he says he's just into seeing athletic prowess and speed. maybe, but Jews do seem to have this longing for primitive athletes...which they pass on to us.

Some years ago, I was with an old girlfriend and her Jew boyfriend, and we ate at a restaurant. he kept dumping on the restaurant, its 'plastic' food, and his girl friend for having chosen it. She almost seemed to like the abuse. The guy was a dead ringer for Charles Schumer. Same voice, face, sneer.

So, we talked about Ali, and I said I didn't admire him that much. I didn't think he did all that much.
"What do you mean?" The Jew snapped back, "Ali is a great man. He's one of the greatest men in the world!"
"No he's not," I replied. "The guys who built the space rockets and Mars probe...those are great men. They accomplished something worthy. Ali's just a boxer."
He sneered and narrowed his eyes. "You're just stupid!" He hissed in that screechy Jew way.
The girl friend laughed it up. I think she liked having someone push her around, and they later got married.
So, I don't hate Ali, but I'm not into the fight thing.

Thread