VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2015 #41
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Volleyball and beach volleyball girls are the best. Think Gabrielle Reece or Carrie Walsh--both 6' 3"--va va, Voom!!

Yeah, I'd climb that mountain.

Old August 29th, 2015 #42
Crowe

I'd prefer a woman a little closer to the plus size (20lbs overweight) than one that's too skinny.

Old September 9th, 2015 #43
Carl T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nothing wrong with fat women, in my opinion. Far more irritating in women than their size is their worrying about it. Hey, if you need to change, change. If you're comfortable with yourself, you're a lot easier to be around.

Fat is not the same as unhealthy, nor does being fat cause diabetes or other health problems. Skinny women with chest bones undulating above their breasts like sandbars out into the gulf of Mexico are not appealing. They look undernourished and eminently frangible.

You mean some fat?

Old September 9th, 2015 #44
Carl T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
'I am healthy and happy,' insists Candice Swanepoel: Victoria's Secret model defends her stick-thin figure

By Daily Mail Reporter
1st April 2011

Her shockingly-skinny figure drew gasps when she appeared at a Victoria's Secret swimwear launch earlier this week.

But 22-year-old model Candice Swanepoel has defended her dramatically slimmed down figure, insisting she is perfectly healthy.

The South African model insisted: 'I am healthy and happy.'

Barely there: Candice Swanepoel has defended her rail-thin figure, insisting she is healthy, pictured here on Wednesday at a Victoria's Secret swimwear launch in Los Angeles

She told celebrity website People.com: 'I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case, everything is normal and good.'
But during the event in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Candice attributed her rail-thin physique to dieting, stress and working out.

Back in November, she told ABC News and New York Fashion week that her hectic schedule contributed to her super slim look.

'I've been traveling around like crazy,' she said in the interview at the time. 'I get skinnier if I'm very busy.'

Candice was at The Mondrian hotel in Los Angeles on Wednesday to model the new Victoria's Secret swimwear line.

She also appeared noticeably slimmer around the jawline.

While Adriana and Alessandra looked slender in their black swimsuits, Candice looked almost emaciated next to the two girls.

Adriana, 29, who gave birth eighteen months ago to her daughter Valentina, showed no sign of carrying any extra baby weight and looked a much healthier weight than Candice.

Even Alessandra, who is known for her slender frame, looked larger next to the blonde South African.

Candice's appearance was a far-cry from when she fronted up the company's Valentine's Day campaign - which was released in January this year.

In a two-piece raspberry bra set, her sexy curves were clearly on display.
In her modelling card by agency IMG, her statistics are given as 33-23-34 and a US dress size 8 (UK size 12).

Candice is fast becoming one of the most popular Victoria's Secret models and had landed the cover of the Victoria's Secret Swim 2011 Catalogue.

In recent years, the company has been criticised from shifting away from the curvy models that made the brand so famous in favour of super-slim girls.

Odd one out: Standing alongside fellow her she stood out with her pencil thin legs and concaved stomach

The lingerie line has had a long-line of beauties who have endorsed a healthy model figure that boasts ample cleavage and fuller legs and backsides, unlike most fashion models.

Legendary supermodels Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks have all walked the catwalk for Victoria's Secret.

The company have already come under fire after a 2010 shoot in St. Barts revealed a strikingly skinny Alessandra Ambrosio modelling the label's swimwear.

With her pelvic bones and ribs protruding just a year and half after having her baby Anja, she looked childlike next to two plus size models.

But Alessandra believes she is more on the curvy side and even once told the Daily Mail: 'I'm very lucky to work for a brand that wants women to be healthy. You need to be able to fill out the bra and the panties, so yes, I'm a curvier girl.'

Victoria’s Secret has gone from strength to strength since launching in 1977.

Though the brand is not currently widely available throughout Britain, the lingerie masters have big plans in place for the first UK flagship store to open next year on London’s New Bond Street.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ck-figure.html
They do not look unhealthy to me
I'm kinda a thin, and no major problems

Old September 11th, 2015 #45
Ray Allan

They all look damn gorgeous to me, including Candice.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 11th, 2015 #46
Olaf Menes

Most models are simply a unrealistic body that most women cannot achieve regardless of diet. This ploy by the fashion industry causes many disorders in the brainwashed population of White women who attempt to reach unattainable bodies of runway models.

The perfect form of a woman would have to be physically fit...but not overboard stick models. Along the lines of a volleyball player....

that still retains enough feminine curve VS being a starved barbie doll with a bad cocaine habit to maintain a runway body.
If a woman's ribs are showing in an non outstretched position..... that is an unhealthy weight,

Old September 11th, 2015 #47
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
Women should have curves and wide hips. It's nice to have something to feel (hehe).

I have wide hips and love handles too, but maintain 12-14 size brackets (which is the average size for women should be) Wide hips were design for child baring, however some females were not born with wide hips but resemble a boyish look. I don't know why that is the case.

Old September 11th, 2015 #48
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Most models are simply a unrealistic body that most women cannot achieve regardless of diet. This ploy by the fashion industry causes many disorders in the brainwashed population of White women who attempt to reach unattainable bodies of runway models.
Exactly. White women are not ASIANS!

Old September 12th, 2015 #49
albert999
Banned

These skinny women are young, once you reach the age of thirty it is good to be ten pounds overweight to keep fat in the face or else you look wrinkled, sucked in , and haggard in the facial area.

The nose even looks bigger because of loss of fat to the cheek area.

I personally don't like that angular skinny face appearance, I like the softer face look, more rounded out.

Old September 12th, 2015 #50
manofire

The definition that modern women have of "average" is fucking ridiculous these days. They basically think that not being morbidly obese makes you average. Also, it's much healthier to be underweight than it is to be overweight.

http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandoli.../BMIwords.html

Old September 12th, 2015 #51
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nothing wrong with fat women, in my opinion. Far more irritating in women than their size is their worrying about it. Hey, if you need to change, change. If you're comfortable with yourself, you're a lot easier to be around.

Fat is not the same as unhealthy, nor does being fat cause diabetes or other health problems. Skinny women with chest bones undulating above their breasts like sandbars out into the gulf of Mexico are not appealing. They look undernourished and eminently frangible.
I don't bang fat chicks.

Old September 12th, 2015 #52
JeffreyWaffenSS

Nina Dobrev is a really hot white. Just perfect. I'd sooo plow her.

Old September 12th, 2015 #53
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
I don't bang fat chicks.
Quote:
I'd sooo plow her.
No one cares you autistic virgin

Old September 13th, 2015 #54
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post

The perfect form of a woman would have to be physically fit...but not overboard stick models. Along the lines of a volleyball player....

that still retains enough feminine curve VS being a starved barbie doll with a bad cocaine habit to maintain a runway body.
If a woman's ribs are showing in an non outstretched position..... that is an unhealthy weight,
These German volleyball players are damn near perfect. Maria Sharapova is about the same, but I liked her better when she was slightly thinner. I think she had to bulk up some to better contend with those hermaphrodite Williams sisters.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 13th, 2015 #55
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I don't bang fat chicks.
As we say in Australia....You`d fuck a black snake with a festered arse if someone held its head

Old September 13th, 2015 #56
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I don't bang fat chicks.
Beggars can't be choosers.

Old September 13th, 2015 #57
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
White, pulse and personality. If that insults only some of the females here then obviously I need to try harder

Old September 13th, 2015 #58
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Nope. Nina Dobrev is an example of chicks who I think are hot. I'd so lube her up!

Anne Hathaway is hot too when she has that pretty, long dark hair. Not that short dyke like hair.

Old September 13th, 2015 #59
Zorost

Quote:
I don't bang fat chicks.

Agreed, I'd never bang a fat chick. Ever again. And this time, I MEAN IT!!

Old September 14th, 2015 #60
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Nope. Nina Dobrev is an example of chicks who I think are hot. I'd so lube her up!
Dear god, you really are a juvenile.

Well, you are a beggar, so you'd better set your sights a bit lower there, champ. Seriously - you complain you can't get a woman, but ask yourself honestly: why would any woman want you in the first place?

Quote:
JeffreyWaffenSS
SS? Don't make me laugh. You'd be lucky to not end up being thrown in a concentration camp if you'd lived during those times.

SS - degenerates need not apply.

Thread