Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Now we can add “a major war” to the list of current events!

Very few people are awaire, and the media isn't talking about the current war between Azerbaijan and Armenia. It has been more than a week since Azerbaijan launched their invasion of Nagorno-Karabakh, and the media is mostly silent.

The population of Nagorno-Karabakh is primarily made up of Armenians, and the region has been self-governing since separatists won an extremely violent war against Azerbaijan in 1994 in which tens of thousands of people died.

Now Azerbaijan is attempting to reassert control over Nagorno-Karabakh, and neighboring Armenia has stepped up to help defend Nagorno-Karabakh.

THIS COULD ABSOLUTLY LEAD TO A MUCH LARGER WAR!!

Russia backs Armenia and uses Armenian air-space and roads to travel though the country when going to place like Syria, Iran, ect,.

Turkey on the other hand backs Azerbaijan.

Russia and Turkey were on opposite sides in the war in Syria, and they have increasingly irritated each other in recent years.

To make matters worse Iran warned that it would take reciprocal measures if fighting between its neighbors Armenia and Azerbaijan spills over and endangers security across their borders with Iran.

I personally belive this is going to get bad!

Old October 6th, 2020 #2
James Fette

I'm sick of S.P.I.T. (Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Israel, Turkey) If the US tried ON PURPOSE to have bad alliances, they couldn't do any worse than they've done.

I'd celebrate like Amexikwans celebrating the Super Toilet Bowl if those four countries got nuked.

Now there's some bill circulating around DC that would allow SHITRAEL to veto US arms sales. But don't worry, ZOG is just a crazy conspiracy theory. I oppose most US arm sales to Middle East countries, but I def don't want America's apartheid master to have any say in it.

Old October 7th, 2020 #3
Gladiatrix

Default Down the rabbit hole we go, fellow Goys!

"Armenia recalled its ambassador to Israel for consultations over Israeli arms sales to its foe Azerbaijan.

The move, which the Armenian government announced Thursday, follows a conflagration of hostilities between Azeri troops and Armenian-backed forces over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh area.

“Israel’s workstyle is unacceptable. The ministry has to call back its ambassador in Israel,” Armenian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalyan said, according to Reuters.

Israel’s Foreign Ministry said it regretted Armenia’s decision.

Azerbaijan is a major buyer of Israeli arms, some of which reportedly was used against Armenian troops or groups backed by Armenia. Israel has sold some of its most advanced strike drones to Azerbaijan.

The Shiite Muslim majority nation shares a border with Iran, with which it has a territorial and ideological dispute.

Azerbaijan also is a major producer of oil, which it sells to Israel. Crude Azeri petroleum, which is refined by Israel, accounts for approximately one-third of Israel’s total consumption."

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/arme...-to-azerbaijan

Old October 7th, 2020 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Armenia recalled its ambassador to Israel for consultations over Israeli arms sales to its foe Azerbaijan.

The move, which the Armenian government announced Thursday, follows a conflagration of hostilities between Azeri troops and Armenian-backed forces over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh area.

“Israel’s workstyle is unacceptable. The ministry has to call back its ambassador in Israel,” Armenian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalyan said, according to Reuters.

Azerbaijan is a major buyer of Israeli arms, some of which reportedly was used against Armenian troops or groups backed by Armenia. Israel has sold some of its most advanced strike drones to Azerbaijan.

The Shiite Muslim majority nation shares a border with Iran, with which it has a territorial and ideological dispute.

Azerbaijan also is a major producer of oil, which it sells to Israel. Crude Azeri petroleum, which is refined by Israel, accounts for approximately one-third of Israel’s total consumption."

I think this is going to kick off some very bad shit! I don't see a way around this since this involves Russia and Turkey directly?!

Old October 7th, 2020 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Wtf???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I think this is going to kick off some very bad shit! I don't see a way around this since this involves Russia and Turkey directly?!
I wrote about this over a week ago short stroke

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1790

Old October 7th, 2020 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Excellent post, Gladiatrix. I was going to post that article myself sooner or later, but I'm glad you beat me to it.

In any case, it's not surprising that Pissrael/international jewry backs Azerbaijan since jews are influential in that country. I've written about this subject in my thread Jewish influence in the Muslim world:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=47

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=48

Old October 7th, 2020 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I wrote about this over a week ago short stroke

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1790
I posted this in 2011
(Because it was obvious at the time with the way "United" Kingdom was toadying over Azerbaijan that something was afoot.)

Quote:
Third world countries such as "United" Kingdom will do anything to get such a bone thrown down at them from the table of their Masters.

Maybe Azerbaijan will get in the EU before Turkey. And its people can do the jobs that we won't do, exterminate our ageing populations, etc.

Azerbaijan to be admitted to NATO - analyst (Sat 03 September 2011)

News.Az interviews Vafa Guluzade, political scientist.

What can you say about reports that the Pentagon-assigned package of military aid to Azerbaijan will be some $10m to go for improvement of opportunities of marine forces on war on terror?

It is yet another proof that the United States views Azerbaijan as a very important state with which it is developing the geostrategic partnership in the region. Development of the US-Azerbaijani relations meets the interest of both states. And the assignment of $10m to Azerbaijan by Pentagon testifies to the US interest in deepening military cooperation with our country. The logical outcome of this cooperation will be Azerbaijan’s admission to NATO.

Could you specify terms of the announced admission of Azerbaijan to NATO?

I don’t want to specify terms but I would say that it is about a middle term perspective. The matter is that at the current stage the United States and their allies on NATO are facing the fast of overthrow of Bashad Asad’s regime in Syria after which they will set about Iran and then the CIS countries including Russia. For this reason strengthening of ties with the countries, neighboring Iran and Russia, meets the US interests.

In this case, can the military aid to Azerbaijan by the United States raise concerns in Iran?

Undoubtedly, it can. But it will not affect the US plans, based on their own interests, rather than the interests of Iran or any other country. Openly speaking, Iran is well aware of the US plans to conduct a military operation against it and it is preparing to resist this military operation. As for Azerbaijan, we merely cannot stay aside of US plans related to Iran.

Do the US plans envisage shift of powers in Armenia?

There are no doubts that they do. The United States is planning to reduce Armenia’s dependence on Russia and Iran for which they seek to bring their protégé to power in Armenia. The issue is about who it will be and which events will promote implementation of the US plans. Russia is unable to resist these US plans regarding Armenia, since it has no serious resources in terms of army or economics. Additionally, Russia will face the issue of resisting the plans of the United States and their allies in NATO, while in these conditions, Russia will have no time for Armenia.

How would that scenario, you are speaking of, influence the resolution of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno Karabakh?

The impact will be the most positive one. The Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno Karabakh will be settled in case the indicated US plans come true. The main obstacle on the way to its settlement is Russia, which has created this conflict to have a leverage of pressure on both Azerbaijan and Armenia.

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1315696&postcount=3
Also see this thread from poster Littlefieldjohn:

Azerbaijan has granted Israel access to airbases in its territory along Iran's northern border (2011)
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...98#post1377198

Tony Blair will advise on controversial gas pipeline from Azerbaijan to Italy
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...ght=Azerbaijan

Old October 7th, 2020 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I posted this in 2011
(Because it was obvious at the time with the way "United" Kingdom was toadying over Azerbaijan that something was afoot.)
It really is amazing how much influence jews have in Muslims countries. Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Bahrain, etc. It's something that most Westerners aren't aware of, which is why I started the thread that I linked to in my previous post.

Anyway, here's an article about the current conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan:

Quote:
Urging a ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh, Putin confirms Russia will fulfil defense-pact obligations to Armenia

7 Oct, 2020 14:04

By Jonny Tickle

Russian President Vladimir Putin has called the ongoing military face-off in disputed Nagorno-Karabakh a “tragedy” and has indicated his willingness to honor Russia’s long-standing mutual defense treaty with Armenia, if required.

Speaking to the Rossiya TV network, Putin noted that two million Azerbaijanis and over two million Armenians live in Russia, and that “a huge number of Russian citizens maintain close, friendly and even familial relations with both republics.”

“This is a tragedy,” the president said. “We are very worried, because Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Nagorno-Karabakh are all territories inhabited by people who are not strangers to us.”
https://www.rt.com/russia/502822-nag...rting-armenia/

Old October 17th, 2020 #9
Dawn Cannon

Default Amaleks

Armenia’s Jewish problem (from JUNE, 2019)

Israel’s deep relationship with Azerbaijan is no accident. Azerbaijan has no history of anti-Semitism (and no contemporary anti-Semitism for that matter).

This past week’s report that an anti-Semitic attack was carried out earlier in June by 60 Armenian Church students on the eve of the Shavuot holiday in Jerusalem brings to light the centuries-old trend of Christians targeting of Jews, and in this case the ongoing anti-Semitism in Armenia. Beyond that, the incident represents a cautionary tale for both Jewish leaders and the Israeli government as they seek to build global partnerships and alliances.
With major reforms in the Catholic Church (such as Vatican II) that ended centuries of anti-Semitic teachings, as well as the burgeoning movement of Christian Zionism found especially within the Evangelical community, it is easy to presume that Christian anti-Semitism is on the wane.

On a parallel track, given the threat of Islamic terrorism and the tensions of the Arab-Israeli conflict, it is usually a safe assumption that Israel will have stronger alliances with Christian-majority nations than Muslim-majority states.

But facts on the ground occasionally dictate otherwise — particularly in Armenia, one of the world’s oldest Christian nations.

There is abundant evidence of Armenian society displaying systemic anti-Semitism, including high-profile research conducted in recent years. In 2018, a Pew Research Center survey found that 32 percent of Armenians would not accept Jews as fellow citizens. The Anti-Defamation League’s (ADL) latest “Global 100” study, meanwhile, found that a majority of Armenians believe a variety of anti-Semitic stereotypes are “probably true.”

Further, despite their establishment of diplomatic relations shortly after Armenia gained independence in the early 1990s, ties between Israel and Armenia remain woefully underdeveloped — especially compared to Israeli ties with Armenia’s Muslim-majority neighbor, Azerbaijan.

Israel’s deep relationship with Azerbaijan is no accident. Azerbaijan has no history of anti-Semitism (and no contemporary anti-Semitism for that matter), a prosperous Jewish community of its own for over two millennia, and a thriving immigrant community in Israel.

How is it possible that a Muslim nation has warm ties with the world’s only Jewish state, while a Christian country like Armenia is plagued by anti-Semitism and frosty relations with Israel?

First, one must consider the broader environment of religious tolerance in Azerbaijan, which is rooted in proper separation of church and state. In a Gallup International/WI Network of Market Research poll, Azerbaijan ranked as one of the most secular nations among 65 countries surveyed. Azerbaijan’s population is 97-percent Muslim, but the country’s constitution affirms the country as a secular state. The state education system is secular. It is a tremendous statement in support of religious freedom for an overwhelmingly Muslim population to avoid designating any official state religion.

Contrast that with Armenia, where the Armenian Apostolic Church holds significant influence. In the 4th century CE, the Kingdom of Armenia became one of the first states to officially adopt Christianity. The sway that the church holds over the Armenian state continues to this day. The Armenian Apostolic Church holds official status as the national church, despite the fact that Armenia’s Law on Freedom of Conscience establishes the separation of church and state. As such, Armenia is not a purely secular state like Azerbaijan.
At the same time, there is ongoing concern over vestiges of ancient church-based anti-Semitism, particularly in Eastern Orthodox Churches. The ADL has called on these churches to remove ancient anti-Semitic passages in their liturgy and to end the teaching of replacement theology.

Given the central role the Armenian Church still plays in the country, it is perhaps no surprise to see Armenia , Armenian media showing consistently anti-Israel and anti-Semitic tendencies, and most recently the anti-Semitic attack by Armenian Church students in Jerusalem. Without authentic separation of church and state, religiously motivated bias and hate have greater potential to fester among a country’s population.

The contrast with Muslim-majority, yet secular Azerbaijan could not be starker. Azerbaijan has consistently stood up against anti-Semitism, and maintains close defense and economic ties with Israel, and is a bulwark against the threat of Iran.

Jewish and Israeli leaders must keep this historic and present-day context in mind. Don’t judge a nation by its predominant religion. Although conventional wisdom on sources of religious hatred often holds to form, allies can still be found in unexpected places.

(Jesse Bogner is an author and journalist. His memoir and social critique, The Egotist, has been translated into five languages. His work has been featured in The Daily Caller, MSN and The Huffington Post. His book of articles, Tikkunim (Corrections), was released in January 2018.)

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/armeni...problem-593591

(Interesting article from the JP in 2019)

Old October 17th, 2020 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Oh Gee, another war being promoted to keep the military machine corrupted.
Trump has been trying to get us out of the middle east ever since he got into office.

It never ends with these corrupt bastards does it?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 17th, 2020 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Experts believe Israel unlikely to drop lucrative arms sales to Azerbaijan

Analysts say Jerusalem will likely honor billion-dollar agreement, despite Armenia’s complaints

By GUILLAUME LAVALLÉE
5 October 2020, 9:27 pm

AFP — A major supplier of arms to Azerbaijan, Israel has come under diplomatic fire from Armenia over the struggle between the Caucasus neighbors in disputed Nagorno-Karabakh.

Armenia, a country long seen as close to Israel’s enemy Iran, only opened an embassy in Tel Aviv on September 17, but Yerevan recalled its ambassador barely two weeks later, citing weapons sales to Azerbaijan.
(...)
Beyond this single example, Azerbaijan has a long track record of buying Israeli arms — to the extent that Iran in 2012 summoned the former’s ambassador to voice its concerns.

And while the Israeli Defense Ministry does not publish details of sales by country, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev in 2016 said his country had bought $4.85 billion in defense equipment from the Jewish state.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/expert...to-azerbaijan/

Old October 18th, 2020 #12
Stewart Meadows

From The Jerusalem Post:

Quote:
First Shi'ite country: Azerbaijan’s historic speech at AIPAC conference

Recorded history shows that Jews have lived in Azerbaijan for 2,600 years; an estimated 30,000 currently live there.

By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL MARCH 2, 2020 14:55

WASHINGTON - The country of Azerbaijan carved out a historic role for itself by being the first majority Shi’ite country to have a cabinet level minister on Sunday deliver a speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s annual policy conference to advance the troika of relations among the Caucasus nation, Israel and the US.

Samir Sharifov, the Azerbaijani finance minister, told a packed AIPAC crowd that "Cooperation with Israel is not limited to oil supply, we are interested in widening cooperation in defense and transfer of technology. “

He noted that Israel’s one of the few "states that supported in Azerbaijan in need, with armaments.”

In a second act of cutting edge history, Sharifov read remarks from Mehriban Aliyeva, the first vice president of Azerbaijan. “It is gratifying that our former compatriots of Jewish origin, living nowadays in the United States and Israel have maintained close ties with Azerbaijan and contribute to the strengthening of our relations with these countries, we are much grateful to them.”

She delved into the history of Jews in Azerbaijan, noting “Azerbaijan had also embraced thousands of Jews who tried to escape Nazi oppression during World War II and became a second home for them.”

Recorded history shows that Jews have lived in Azerbaijan for 2,600 years. There are an estimated 30,000 Jews currently living in Azerbaijan.

“At the time of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic of 1918-1920—the first parliamentary democracy in the Muslim world, the Jewish community actively contributed to the development of the country," said Aliyeva.
Read the rest here:

https://www.jpost.com/american-polit...ference-619449

Old October 18th, 2020 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
From The Jerusalem Post:

Read the rest here:

The above post states that about 30,000 (((chosenites))) are living in Azerbaijan.

Now, IF (((they))) are (((the chosen ones,))) shouldn't there be more of them in the world???

I have yet to hear of six gorillion of (((them))) being killed by Stalin, Mao, etc.

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 18th, 2020 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Old October 19th, 2020 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
From The Jerusalem Post:

Read the rest here:

I see that a pro-jewish faggot gave me a thumbs down for the above post in which I spotlighted the jews' support for the disgraceful shit-country of Azerbaijan. I'll make my stalker howl some more with yet another article about this subject that was published today:

Quote:
Armenian leader accuses Israel of aiding ‘genocide’ against his people

By Cnaan Liphshiz October 19, 2020 9:57 am

(JTA) — The de-facto leader of a disputed region claimed by both Armenia and Azerbaijan accused Israel of assisting in a genocide against his people.

In a speech last week, Arayik Harutyunyan, the Armenian leader of the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region, said Israel is “responsible for the genocide in Karabakh.” Harutyunyan was referring somewhat hyperbolically to the deaths of several hundred people in recent weeks in armed clashes between Armenian separatists and Azerbaijani troops. The area has seen deadly clashes for decades.

Azerbaijan is a major buyer of Israeli arms, including some of its most advanced strike drones. Some of those weapons have reportedly been against Armenian troops or groups that it backs.

Israeli officials have said they have no knowledge of or involvement in how Azerbaijan uses the weapons it buys. But Harutyunyan dismissed such claims during a press conference on Oct 11.

“These statements are a mockery. Of course they know and continue to supply weapons anyway. And the authorities of Israel, which itself survived the genocide, are also responsible for this genocide,” Harutyunyan said, according to a report in RIA Novosti.
https://www.jta.org/2020/10/19/globa...nst-his-people

Old October 19th, 2020 #15
SmithAlex
Banned

it's always so incredible the amount of armaments these people possess in these countries, i mean HEAVY duty shit like in those pictures, piles of hundreds of gigantic arterillery shells.

when is the last time someone in the US fired an big ass artillery shell at a police station or something? there would be 50 police agencies , 100,000 personell investigating every fiber under a microscope, because there's one rebel per 100,000 police

we have millions of stupid retard criminals who steal and rape and murder out of mindless selfish gain but zero political heroes who are sacrificing themselves for ideals of beauty, truth and justice.

Old October 21st, 2020 #16
Stewart Meadows

Eric Striker has written a good article about the jews' role in this conflict:

Quote:
Jews Are Enabling The Slaughter Of Armenian Christians In Nagorno-Karabakh

Eric Striker
Oct 15, 2020

The spiraling conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed province of Nagorno-Karabakh has suddenly intensified.

Nagorno-Karabakh is technically part of Azerbaijan, but its population is 99% Armenian Christian and has its own local military, which is backed by the Armenian state. The Azeri government seeks to assert full control over the region and violently evict its native population.

The alliances in the war are counter-intuitive. Azerbaijan is majority Shi'ite Muslim and a former Soviet Republic, but it is controlled by a Jewish billionaire class which is backed by Turkey, Israel and even Al Qaeda.

Armenia on the other hand is an ancient Christian civilization.. Since the 1990s, Iran, despite being Shi'ite as well, has served as an aggressive defender of the Armenian people.

During the current conflict, the Iranians have been less gung-ho out of fear that the United States and Israel could use its massive Azeri population -- 25% of the country -- to cause chaos and civil strife while they are still recovering from sanctions.

Iran and Russia still ultimately side with the Armenians and are supplying them weapons. But both countries are eager to avoid a war in the area and are currently trying to broker a diplomatic arrangement with both sides. So far, these truces have failed.

Jewish Support For Murdering Christians

The Azeri military's war crimes against Armenian Christians have not attracted much in the way of bad publicity in the English-speaking world, likely due to the country's close ties to international Jewry.

Last week, Azerbaijan deliberately bombed the centuries old Ghazanchetsots Cathedral. When Russian journalists arrived to report on the damage, the Azeri military launched another barrage of shells, critically injuring one. Scores of civilians have also been targeted and killed on the Armenian side.

Turkey is singled out as being the primary regional instigator in this Caucus war, but Israel's support for Azerbaijan is arguably more substantial. The state of Israel provides 60% of Azerbaijan's weapons, and its high tech arms, such as IAI Harops ("suicide drones"), have given the Azeri military a unique strategic edge that the Armenians have no counter to.

International investigators have also uncovered evidence that the Azeri's are using Israeli M095 DPICM cluster munitions -- which are illegal under international law -- to kill and maim non-combatants.

An Israeli court recently struck down a lawsuit supported by the country's small Armenian community, complaining that weapons manufactured in Israel were implicated in crimes against humanity. Lawyers provided evidence showing that Israel was secretly airlifting weapons to Azerbaijan just days before the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict erupted, a shocking revelation left out of most Western reporting on the subject. The Zionist regime has vowed to continue selling billions of dollars in arms to the Azerbaijan government.

How To Lobby America

The Trump administration has shown more interest in supporting Azerbaijan than any government before it, largely as a passive act of harassment against Iran. So far, $100 million dollars in aid have been dispatched to the country, but Washington has not been deeply involved in the current unfolding conflict.

The Azeri government's lobbying tactic in the run up to this war has been to directly curry favor with American Jewry. In March, it became the first Muslim country to give a speech at AIPAC.

Last July, Armenians in Los Angeles protesting against Azerbaijan's aggression were selectively charged with "hate crimes." Hate crimes charges in America are generally reserved for politically disfavored ethnic groups who clash with favored ones.

Last week, Azeri ambassador Elin Suleymanov met with the Jewish Institute for National Security of America (JINSA) in an attempt to get Washington to increase support for his country's war effort.

Armenians, whose population massively outnumbers Azeris in the United States and is relatively wealthy, have attempted instead formally petitioned members of Congress to condemn Azerbaijan and Turkey.

They have, on the surface, found success. Multiple high profile congressmen have made statements verbally opposing Azeri and Turkish aggression. A letter addressed to Mike Pompeo calling for the US to end aid to Azerbaijan was sent, but no actually policies or bills have been put forward.

The Azeri Jew-focused gambit has objectively been far more effective. The Muslim majority state's agenda is uncritically promoted in conservative media and the American public is kept ignorant of its barbaric behavior.

Attempts to get the European Union and the US to sanction Turkey over its bellicose behaviors through Azerbaijan and beyond have amounted to nothing but talk.
https://national-justice.com/how-jew...gorno-karabakh

Old October 26th, 2020 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Another Nagorno-Karabakh ceasefire fails: Warring parties trade bitter accusations over who violated latest US-brokered truce

26 Oct, 2020 07:35 / Updated 9 hours ago

Armenia and Azerbaijan have accused each other of violating a Monday truce in Nagorno-Karabakh, with heavy artillery fire. Reports of renewed hostilities came after a fresh attempt to reach a ceasefire was announced in Washington.

The Defense Ministry in Baku said that Yerevan's forces had “violated the new humanitarian ceasefire” on Monday by shelling its positions in several locations.

The statement came just minutes after a new ceasefire – the third one agreed so far – was supposed to take effect at 8am local time. It was announced in Washington after Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, and his Azerbaijani counterpart, Jeyhun Bayramov, met the US Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Biegun, over the weekend.

Meanwhile, the army of the self-proclaimed Nagorno-Karabakh Republic denied the accusations by the Azerbaijani side. Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan wrote on social media that his country is observing the ceasefire.

At the same time, the Armenian Defense Ministry's spokesman, Shushan Stepanyan, said that Azerbaijani artillery began firing at the positions of the Yerevan-backed Nagorno-Karabakh forces “grossly violating the ceasefire agreement.” Azerbaijan, in turn, insisted it is following the truce.
https://www.rt.com/russia/504547-no-...orno-karabakh/

Old November 2nd, 2020 #18
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict that was written by the despicable jewish supremacist Rachel Avraham at Israel Hayom:

Quote:
Should the world avoid recognizing Nagorno-Karabakh as independent entity?

The crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh has an uncanny resemblance to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which is why it is an Israeli interest that Nagorno-Karabakh never receives international recognition, especially given the fact that Iran has taken a stance against Azerbaijan due to their positive relationship with Israel.

By Rachel Avraham Published on 10-25-2020 07:23

(...) As Israeli citizens, it is pivotal that we do not recognize the independence of Nagorno Karabakh, and we should support Azerbaijan's right to territorial integrity.

The Armenian occupation of Nagorno-Karabakh has an uncanny resemblance to our conflict with the Palestinians. Article 15 and 16 of the League of Nations Mandate engrained Israel's legal right to Judea and Samaria into international law, a fact that was confirmed by Article 80 of the UN Charter. Similarly, UN Security Council Resolutions 822, 853, 874 and 888 ingrained Azerbaijan's legal claims to the Nagorno-Karabakh region into international law.

However, the Armenians presently make up the majority in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, just like the Palestinians presently make up the majority in Judea and Samaria. Thus, if the Armenians are permitted to unilaterally declare a state in Nagorno-Karabakh in violation of four UN Security Council resolutions, it could pave the way for the Palestinians being able to do the same.

For this reason, it is an Israeli interest that Nagorno-Karabakh never receives international recognition, especially given the fact that Iran has taken a stance against Azerbaijan due to their positive relationship with Israel. An Israeli official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, added: "Israel utilizes Azerbaijan to wage intelligence missions in Iran. Azerbaijan is also a strategic ally of Israel. Therefore, it is important that Azerbaijan not be weakened by a war with Armenia."
https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/10/...endent-entity/

Old November 2nd, 2020 #19
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Here's an article about the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict that was written by the despicable jewish supremacist Rachel Avraham at Israel Hayom:

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/10/...endent-entity/
Wars are the Jews Harvest!!!

Old November 2nd, 2020 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Wars are the Jews Harvest!!!
Indeed. It's interesting how jews are involved in, and usually responsible for, virtually every war or conflict. Even when it's between two small and seemingly insignificant countries like Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Thread