Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2007 #1
George Witzgall

Default hi there mr moderator

can't believe i actually thought this so-called "movement" (more like bowel m) might actually have a flicker of value in it. but i was reading through post after post - u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).

u r so petty and bitchy and poor, u r big-time embarrassments for the White race, and if i wasn't so physically repulsed by ur reptilian brains i might even be sorry for u, but i can't quite, so u r on par with the jesus freaks.

for a short while it was amusing how so many of the posts focused on people and personalities within ur tiny cult, instead of focusing on and discussing novel ideas; but your small-minded brains get so easily side-tracked that even when a thread starts out bitching about alex or some pedophile, it degenerates into groups of people calling each other jews and fags (which was hard for me to read because the idea that u might think your whiny, weak selves on par with us is truly sacrilegious). yes, it would almost have been entertaining if it weren't so nauseating.

well i suppose i can muster some pity with my vomit. it's not like u could actually contribute anything real to science or technology, or make any amount of money (many posts alluded to how impoverished u were - gee, where have all the wealthy jew-haters gone? gone to jews every one...) so i guess u need ur cult to get through your wretched lives. but one request to that part of your humanity i give u the benefit of the doubt of having: please tone down the whining, u can rest assured my people will have put your "people" out of their misery in just a couple more generations.

Old July 6th, 2007 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

While you fruits were moon-banging in bathhouses, German racists were developing the technology that took man to the moon. That's the difference.

Y'all dicksuckers are a self-canceling problem. 99% of the population sees you for what you are, and the political power you temporarily enjoy will last only as long as the jews are in power. BTW, they don't like you any more than we do. They use you to break down the family and promote a culture of dissipation and promiscuity. Enjoy the interregnum, it won't last long.

Old July 6th, 2007 #3
Chris 14
Swollen Member

Are you text-messaging us, or do you call this a "post," Sperm-Burper?

Reptilian brains are reserved for Jews, by the way.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Old July 6th, 2007 #4
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
While you fruits were moon-banging in bathhouses, German racists were developing the technology that took man to the moon. That's the difference.

hey, you are preaching to the converted regarding the nobility and coolness of mathematics, science, and technology. this is a large part of what I live for (and why I am a physicist).

Y'all dicksuckers are a self-canceling problem. 99% of the population sees you for what you are,

well, if you mean promoters of dissipation and destroyers of your families, I plead not guilty. just because we enjoy having clean teeth and clean fingernails and healthy, toned bodies doesn't mean we don't also enjoy pursuing noble passions in the arts and sciences; also, I fail to see how we are destroying your family (and please don't tell me we are recruiting impressionable children to "the cause").

as to promiscuity, some of the deluded amongst us believe promiscuity to be an evil, and are actively becoming more and more monogamous and family-oriented, (I say leave this to the breeders, but life is unpredictable, and who knows, maybe I'll even have a gay gay family one day).
you should live in your country and we'll live in ours, we'll see which civilization does better.

Old July 6th, 2007 #5
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall;
while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
If you believe that you should take heed of your own advise.

You are a minority, a very small, loathed minority.

Every time you try to "piss people off" you put another nail in your own coffin.

What do you think is going to happen when the wheel turns?

I don't mean what do you think I personally am going to do, or what anyone here is going to do, but what do you think the vast majority of the public, that loathe you, are going to do?

Every gay blog, every gay parade picture on the internet, every gay pride tshirt, is a slow, lingering suicide note.

I find it incredible that a collective of people can be as inherently stupid as the gay community has been.

You are a minority, a very small, loathed minority.

You will never be anything other than that.

Sure, as part of it's agenda to wipe out White communities, break down the family structure and to promote a culture of dissipation and promiscuity, the jews in power, have given you enough freedom to carry on in the way that you have, but it hasn't given you any real power, or changed the fact that you a very small, loathed minority, and yet you guys have been dumb enough, not only to do their bidding for them but also, to put your face to the acts that have repulsed, and nauseated millions upon millions of folk worldwide, and not just White Nationalists.

So thank you for the rather poorly worded "suicide note", but the opinion of someone so obviously lacking in intelligence, and analytical cerebral aptitude, is of little interest, or use to anyone here, outside of 'comedy' value.

Old July 6th, 2007 #6
the troll

Default Witzgeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
[...]
Dear Witzgeil, you sound angry. Why is that? You say comments on this message board are irrelevant, yet you pay attention to them. Why would that be?

Old July 6th, 2007 #7
Flame Baiter
Banned

Sperm burpers are just one more unnatural product of a jew-controlled society.

They make the claim that homosexuality is inborn. But if that were really the case, then these genes would have been eliminated from the gene pool thousands of years ago. But that is not the case!

That leaves the only other choice: homosexuality is a behavioral problem, and one that is made by choice. The TV jewtube shows homosexuality like it's somehow cute. It's not cute. A man fucking another man's shit pipe is fucking sick. You need to see a mental hygienist. Years ago, homosexuality was considered something curable. Now the psycobabble out there just gives up hope and says it's "inborn".

There is hope. Just go see a mental hygienist.

Old July 6th, 2007 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fag
(and why I am a physicist).

One would think that someone with a physics degree would not type like some half illiterate nigger in a pre-teen chat room.

Old July 6th, 2007 #9
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post

One would think that someone with a physics degree would not type like some half illiterate nigger in a pre-teen chat room.
well, i try to take my audience into consideration. however, nothing i would like better than for you to prove me wrong.

Old July 6th, 2007 #10
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post
Every gay blog, every gay parade picture on the internet, every gay pride tshirt, is a slow, lingering suicide note.
ytf, sorry, why the fuck do you care? why does pink frosty-hair shaking her tinkerbell tutu-fruity ass on a beautiful June afternoon constitute a suicide note - what the fuck is so compelling and threatening? why does someone's blog expounding the wonders of faggotry need to be shut down? - if you don't like the site, fucking ban it from your kids' computers, like other controversial blogs (hopefully including this one). why are you so threatened by the first amendment? i can understand sheltering your children, but as an adult you need a thicker skin my friend.

one last thing Francis Playfair: please change your name, that shit is too gay for me.

Thread