Old February 16th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ronald Reagan

Meese says RR regretted the 1986 amnesty as his worst mistake
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=201

Old February 17th, 2013 #2
America First

No I was not a Reagan lover at all, but I knew he had to be arm twisted in to that amnasty, by the enemy aliens of human history and Georgie boy SOB.

Let me tell all of you, when R.R. was shot by Hickely, Georgie was having lunch with his father and brother in CO.

The moment the news was flashed that R.R. was shot, I was in a public place traveling and with out exception the Congoid's were high fiving, and literally jumping for joy. Fact.

Some messytizo's were smiling.

White Women were crying.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 7th, 2015 #3
Ray Allan

Today is Ronnie Raygun's 104th birthday. Granted, I'd take him over Obongo any day, but I'd like to know what all the kwanservatives who worship this B-movie actor really think is so overwhelmingly great about him? What did we get during his tenure? A holiday honoring a plagiarizing, whoremongering communist nigger agitator? Amnesty for millions of squat brown messystizos in 1986? Skull-and-Bones/CIA Bush who actually ran the White House? Iran-Contra? A massive expansion of the military/industrial complex to beat those evil Russkies? A Cabinet of more CFR/Trilateral jews and kike-alikes? Nancy's astrologer? I don't know.

Thread