VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 12th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Cemerary had a family plot, two lots, side by side. They buried a lady in the wrong grave. THEY WERE MY PARENTS' PLOTS!!!

I couldn't make this shit up. No way in hell!!!!! I got a call from a cemetery lot, asking me to call. I figured it was a crank call and didn't respond to the voice mail. I kept getting the calls. I figured it was a scam. Finally, I got a registered letter. It was from the cemetery. Using my due diligence, I looked it up. Yeppers, it's a real cemetery in Georgia. Long story short, my late parents had bought two lots, side by side. The manager informed me that the cemetery buried a person in one of my late parents' lots!!!! Long story short, as an only child, I got to pick some choices. My parents are interred in Florida. I didn't want two lots in Georgia, since I'm going to be cremated and my ashes buried at sea in the Atlantic Ocean, that's the truth. I opted for a nice sum of money for the mistake. Oh, the pain. Poor Censorcunt won't get A FUCKING DIME!!! No sponsoring a Censorcunt member, no "life" membership for me!!! Too bad, Censorcunt!!!!! You're going downhill. I recently saw around 80 "members" online, with over 1000 "guests." I suppose even the free memberships are not attracting folks over there.

s s

Thread