Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2018 #21
Joe from OH

I've pretty much stopped listening to Rock.

I work out of my house via the internet and I play a ton of music during the day. Jew tube is an excellent source. I use ublock so I don't see their nauseating "ads".

I enjoy all kinds of vocal harmonies (a cappella, barbershop quartets, and yes, some southern gospel music). I listen to a smaller amount of classical as well, though that appears to be increasing.

While head banging WN serves its purpose (I guess), it's not my style, though after reading the lyrics that Rensdell posted, I should give it another chance.

Music speaks to us at a different level. Listening to cacophonous jew-pushed music did me a disservice. Most rock music would be banned in a healthy society.

Old January 11th, 2018 #22
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

How to Start a Classical Music CD Collection

https://www.classicalcdguide.com/main/intro.htm

Quote:
Our Philosophy

We believe that the best way to learn about classical music is to listen to it, and the best way to start listening is to build a classical CD collection. Given the profusion of bargain-priced CDs available today, building a classical CD collection does not have to be a budget-breaking proposition. In fact, you can buy all ten of the CDs on our Top-10 Classical CDs list for just over $100.

You'll find no "Classical Favorites," "Best of Bach," or "Mozart for Your Mind" on our lists. Why? Such CDs contain only fragments of the world's greatest music -- a single movement, or often only an excerpt from a movement. We believe that great music makes its statement as an entire work, and presenting anything less than the whole work trivializes the composer and insults the intelligence of the listener.

Old January 11th, 2018 #23
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
when listening to better music.
That's up for debate.

Anything that requires extravagant explanations as to why it is you are supposed to enjoy it proves it's not that great.

Old January 11th, 2018 #24
Dan Hadaway

Nah, it just means you're too stupid to understand it.

Old January 14th, 2018 #25
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Fine Mr. Snooty, don't avail yourself of all the White treasures at Goodwill simply because they bow at the same shitty, multicultural altar as all the other jews. I explicitly stated to ignore who's at the top, and all their bullshit, because all the wonderful examples of almost vanished White culture are worth it.

We have to buy certain items to exist. I'd rather buy extremely inexpensive clothing items, some new most secondhand, than to give a small fortune to a kike owned company that encourages race mixing in all of its ads.

It's a trade off in a sense, but I think buying from used stores makes better sense for Whites than buying from stores like Macy's or Kohl's.

Tell you what, Dilloway, let us all know when you're ready to start the revolution. 'Cause when widespread shooting starts, I'm right there doing my part.

Until then, we have to make choices to try and do the best we can to not support the jew agenda. Unless you're buying directly from a White, with no middle man, you are giving money to a jew.
With the money Heidi "Glamour Girl" Beirich and the SPLC gives Randy (he's admitted it) he doesn't need to shop at Goodwill. He can go to Wal Mart instead.

Old January 15th, 2018 #26
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Nah, it just means you're too stupid to understand it.
Or he's drunk.

David "Pocahontas Mountain Nigger" Pringle is Lucky Jack.

He is very drunk tonight, ignore him please. This thread is supposed to be about classical music, not white nationalists who are cultural niggers. Doesn't anyone read the top post on threads anymore?

Oh, by the way, I do find it amusing that this 15-year old article, written because a listener of ADV objected to Kevin Alfred Strom playing Resistance Records skinhead music; seeing David Martin Pringle, current chief of staff of the National Alliance, posting this evening making a complete nigger of himself.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 15th, 2018 at 05:54 AM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #27
Lucky Jack

Randy worked for the SPLC.

That is a fact. Heidi had lunch with his adopted Mom.

He comes to this sandbox because this is the only place he has left.

Thread