Old September 17th, 2005 #81
Tronder

I believe they're both a huge threat.

Old September 19th, 2005 #82
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
I am working on that. We need some kind of Aryan Bushido.
Arguably Bushido IS Aryan in its Origins. Consider that the Aryan Buddha, Siddhartha, was a kshatriya noble caste. Compare the famous work:

"Bushido Way of the Samurai" by Yamamoto,

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...80749?v=glance

with, "Doctrine of Awakening" [Buddhism] by Julius Evola

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Old September 29th, 2005 #83
T.I.

Default The jew is the enemy inside the gate

He wears our clothes and speaks our language doesn't he?

The Arab would never assimilate into our Culture.

For at least the last 100 years blue-blood Anglos have given Arabs a raw deal. T. E. Lawrence worked tirelessly for it. Then bragged about it. Then lived briefly to regret it and was ashamed for it. The arbitrary lines that were drawn in the sand around coveted resources remain to this day. Only the dictators who they helped install have changed. The same dictators who share in the spoils of their monopolies, while turning a blind eye to abuses of their people. Those chickens are now coming home to roost. Soon to be nesting in America. Again. With the implosion of USSR the zionist/anglo-plutocracy has created a new bipolar world. Corporate America at war with all those who refuse to be under the yoke of jewish debt and anglo exploitation. How we can begin to effectively oppose this dialectic I don't know. Only another structure can oppose another structure. Aryans have no form of yet to fight with. Exactly as planned I believe. Lone wolves will only spread anarchy and impose greater jewish-"security" measures on us. EXACTLY what they would want.

rush and hannity would have us believe that Islam is a biological flaw in the Arab would that needs to be burned out of them, i.e., "wiping them out." Yet when we have dealt even-handedly with Arabs history has shown that they have peacefully co-existed among us. Not so with jews. The more affluent they have become in our Culture the more pathological, i.e., distorting and subversive. So who has the real biological flaw? Who is our real biological enemy? Who needs to have collective barbarity burned out of them? Who should Aryans be seeking to treat equitably - instead of "wiping out"? rush and hannity are whores of zion. Their lies rot the soul of our people. Will our people ever notice - or hope for better - remains to be seen.

Old September 29th, 2005 #84
Subrosa
Banned

Just more proof that Jewtree is a kike. Shame on Black for selling his soul for 30 pieces of silver!

The only reason we have problems with Arabs is because the kike opened the gates, just as they did to the Moors centuries ago. We didn't seem to have any issues with the Arabs until 1948, coincidence? The Arabs, not the Pakis, who are in league with the Great Satan, are fighting the jEWS, the ARABS ONLY! Not White men, not niggers, not pakis. For that they have my highest respect.

You can say the Arabs are filthy raghead sandniggers, but anyone that packs a vest full of HE and blasts himself to bits against the most powerful army ever to exist on the earth, or in a crowd of collaborators, is a patriot. Simple as that. Just like this raghead. Religon is a powerful thing.

[http://www.ogrish.com/archives/suici...g_19_2005.html

Allah Akbar patriot. Enjoy your 72 virgins. And fuck you, Johnkiketree. Perhaps one day an English patriot will send you to fucking hell where you belong with your jewish buddies.

Last edited by Subrosa; September 29th, 2005 at 11:33 PM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #85
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88
He wears our clothes and speaks our language doesn't he?

The Arab would never assimilate into our Culture.
....... Who is our real biological enemy? Who needs to have collective barbarity burned out of them? Who should Aryans be seeking to treat equitably - instead of "wiping out"? rush and hannity are whores of zion. Their lies rot the soul of our people. Will our people ever notice - or hope for better - remains to be seen.
I completely agree that JEWS are the greater threat and evil, both those inside the gates in the Diaspora, and those outside, in Israel.

Arabs, are not White, but in small numbers they actually do assimilate. Take a look at the first 100 years of Lebanese Christians in America. One or two generations down the line, some of these are no more distinguishable from Whites than Armenians. Such as, Ralph Nader. So in small numbers, we could tolerate some of these no problem. SMALL numbers. Not what we have now, where there are 6 million Muslims in America, and who knows what the situation is in the UK with the Pakis or Germany with all the repulsive Turk gastarbeiters. Forgive me folks for pointing out again that while Arabs have ever been the enemy of the Jew, Turks have ever been the ally of the Jew.

I can understand how some Europeans are more uneasy about Muslims than we are here, in part, because they have survived with the Jew parasite on their backs for 2000 years, but when European lands have been overtaken by Muslims, as in the Conquest of Spain by Moors, or the occupation of Greece and the Balkans by Ottoman Turks, the Muslims have been cruel and despotic overlords and in some cases utterly messed up the local population beyond recognition. So, the position of some Europeans towards Muslims, as a greater threat than Jews, is understandable.

However I do not agree. Because, in the long run, Europeans could easily handle the immigrant problem, were it not for all the Jews and Jewish-trained leftists in Europe who run the media, academics, and civil service just as surely as they do the USA. In short, if Hitler had won the war instead of Jews, there would be no, NO Muslim/African/Paki/ Turk threat to Europe, there would be NO lack of White European children, there would be NO Israel with 200 nukes on submarines aimed at European capitals. Think about that.

Thread