VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2007 #61
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

http://robatsu.blogspot.com/2007/10/...aul-hydra.html

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The Many Headed Ron Paul Hydra

The Establishment is following the same strategy in dealing with the Ron Paul campaign that has failed against mass movements from Gandhi to the U.S. Civil Rights Movement, from the Viet Cong to Al Qaeda. That is, attempting to suppress a movement with more of the same actions that caused the insurgency in the first place, otherwise known as pouring gas on the fire.

In the U.S. Civil Rights Movement, blacks were motivated to take to protests by harsh police treatment under the color of law, among other things. Why anyone was surprised that harsher police treatment and suppression of protest increased the number of protestors is beyond me. One of Al Qaeda's major gripes was and remains the U.S. military presence in the Mideast and the periodic bombing of various Arab nations. Our response, of course, has been to increase our military presence in the Mideast and to bomb some more Arab nations with predictable results.

The Ron Paul campaign benefits from similar stupidity among its opponents. Beyond the particulars of the campaign - the War, the Fed - many, if not most, Ron Paul supporters are motivated by the injustice of a political process open only to insiders. The Establishment responds by the tactics effective against a traditional campaign by attempting to close off the political process to Paul supporters. The raw demonstration of tyranny in their own land draws ever more supporters into Paul's camp.

However, just as the Viet Cong were not a traditional standing army that could be bombed into smithereens, the Paul campaign is not a traditional one that can be defused with the usual tricks and machinations. In both of these, and many other examples, the insurgency actually derives strength from the tactics of their enemies - the harder the enemy fights, the stronger the insurgency grows. This causes the enemy to have a lot of grousing about how the insurgency isn't "playing fair", a charge levelled at the Paul movement with each online or straw poll that is won.

Most often, the only way to neutralize such a movement is annihilation or capitulation to their demands. In virtually all examples over the past 100 years, capitulation is the inevitable result after following some sort of eradication strategy. The only successful annihilation approaches were those of Nazis and Communist, whose core philosophies were based upon annihilation of opponents. Happily, we are still a long way from this within the borders of the Homeland, although if Ron Paul is unsuccessful, we'll probably continue our trajectory in that direction.

As Ron Paul supporters, we should be gleeful for every CNBC poll taken down, every debate not invited to, every MSM hit piece. It is obvious that the word is getting out otherwise, the only effect of such tactics, as we've seen to date many times, is to push more people into the Ron Paul camp. The Establishment hasn't landed a single punch yet on Ron Paul, and it doesn't appear likely that they will figure this out any time soon.

Last edited by Mike Mazzone of Palatine; October 27th, 2007 at 05:42 AM.

Old October 27th, 2007 #62
White Will
Banned

Default Deprogramming the boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
Will thanks for the heads up on Ron Paul's Tonight Show appearance. I'll be sure to watch it and mention it to other folks. I've said this before and will say it again, that I am damned glad to see "White Will" back on here. He's a living legend and a man to be listened to.
I don't know about that, Mr. Mann, but thanks for the bouquet. I do what I can while I'm still alive. If that's all it takes to be a legend let's all be legends. Make your shots count! Here's a thread I cooked up over at the Main Ron Paul Meetup group discussion board. As you'll see, some there don't seem to share your opinion of me.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/vie...thread=3723121

Will Williams
Posted Oct 27, 2007 at 11:09 AM
543rd Post

Mr. Hepburn wrote:
Will, your distaste for Jews is very clear from your posting history. While I can only assume your problem is for not all those who claim to be Jews, but just the small number of 'powerful elitist' ones (.i.e Rupert Murdoch). While I doubt that any of us here in this forum like the NeoCon elite, please remember this: Not all elite are Jews, and not all Jews are elite. Your failure to properly identify the source of your discontent calls into question not only your credibility, but the credibility of our whole forum. The last thing we need is to be labeled Anti-Semitic (because we certainly are not) as no reasonable person wants to be even remotely associated that very emotional word. So please, consider my words carefully when in your future postings.

[To which I courteously reply:]
I'll take your words under advisement, Mr. Hepburn. But I should make it clear to you that I don't fear buzz words like "anti-Semite" just because some find them too charged with emotion. These are emotional times. People who fear such words are the ones with the problem, not I. My main problem is with those who claim to be White, the self-flagellating self-hater types, not so much with those "who claim to be Jews."

Tell me what Semitism is, Mr. Hepburn. What is it? If the article in post#1 is representative of Semitism, then, yes, I'm opposed to it. If that makes me anti-Semitic, then so be it. I'm anti-Semitic. But then there's this problematic wrinkle that most Semites are not Jews, but Arabs, and Arabs don't write such articles as I posted, only Jews do. Arab Semites don't control the news and entertainment industry -- the MSM, or mainstream media, the same media that treat our candidate so shabbily. I hate the way those Semites treat him, don't you? I have no beef with Semites, the Arabian majority that is.

And then there are all those Neo-CONs that have bankrupted our nation, neo-CONNED! us
http://www.house.gov/... , mostly Semites, all Jewish, not Arabian; the ones that own "our" Central Bank, the Federal Reserve that Dr. Paul has vowed to shut down, well, they seem to hate our candidate, too, because he says they are responsible for our out-of-control empire and far-flung military adventures on several fronts on behalf of Israel, their Jewish state, their Jewish homeland. I tell you, Hepburn, it's downright distasteful.

I sure would like to have a homeland for my people, one where an ultra-Zionist Jew like Mikail Chertoff (Russian translation: Son of Satan) is not in charge of our security, especially if he can name me a domestic terrorist because I use my powers of empirical observation to notice what's going on around me, question everything and draw conclusions about trends I see. I try to tell the truth as I see it. I don't need some pious preacher -- are you a preacher, Mr. Hepburn? A Christian Zionist, perhaps? -- nor the Jew's Bible to tell me what to believe or think, nor intellectually dishonest professors, nor TV script readers, nor the many civic-minded Jewish hate-group watchdogs, nor the government. Dr. Paul pretty much agrees with me as I see it, whether you want to or not. Freedom means freedom of thought, speech, association, and BELIEFS. Even my demonized beliefs. EVEN Don Black's beliefs, which apparently leave a bad taste in your mouth. What exactly are his beliefs? That his people are worth preserving? Such hate!

Not everyone is going to be an obedient lemming, Mr. Hepburn. Expect more emotion than you are seeing from me in future as the majority becomes more and more and more dispossessed from it's culture and traditional living space and more desperate and radicalized. Read Kipling's "Wrath of the Awakened Saxon" if you want a nice word picture of what will happen when the Saxon's "distaste," as you call it, for his own bile pushes him to intolerable limits (http://www.churchoftr... . Mr. Black can speak for himself. Go advise him. I should warn you, though, he doesn't fear the smear, or fear any word, emotional or otherwise. But he's a Southern gentleman and will consider your words of counsel very carefully, I'm sure, before dismissing them as having been typed by a moral coward. Sorry.

You seem to play the ad hominem thing with me (explained here: http://en.wikipedia.o... , questioning my character rather than addressing the question that is begged by the implied threat in that ridiculous article: Must Dr. Paul capitulate to the demands of our Jewish masters' demands? I say no, and I'll take your reply as a firm yes. Now we just have to wait and see if he gives Mr. Black's $500, and all the money the Jew watchdogs can trace as coming from Black's "Stormfarters," and give all those tens of thousands of dollars to Holocaust museums. Yeah, right.

Last edited by White Will; October 27th, 2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Remove emoticon

Old October 27th, 2007 #63
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
I don't know about that, Mr. Mann, but thanks for the bouquet. I do what I can while I'm still alive. If that's all it takes to be a legend let's all be legends. Make your shots count! Here's a thread I cooked up over at the Main Ron Paul Meetup group discussion board. As you'll see, some there don't seem to share your opinion of me.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/vie...thread=3723121

Will Williams
Posted Oct 27, 2007 at 11:09 AM
543rd Post

Mr. Hepburn wrote:
Will, your distaste for Jews is very clear from your posting history. While I can only assume your problem is for not all those who claim to be Jews, but just the small number of 'powerful elitist' ones (.i.e Rupert Murdoch). While I doubt that any of us here in this forum like the NeoCon elite, please remember this: Not all elite are Jews, and not all Jews are elite. Your failure to properly identify the source of your discontent calls into question not only your credibility, but the credibility of our whole forum. The last thing we need is to be labeled Anti-Semitic (because we certainly are not) as no reasonable person wants to be even remotely associated that very emotional word. So please, consider my words carefully when in your future postings.

[To which I courteously reply:]
I'll take your words under advisement, Mr. Hepburn. But I should make it clear to you that I don't fear buzz words like "anti-Semite" just because some find them too charged with emotion. These are emotional times. People who fear such words are the ones with the problem, not I. My main problem is with those who claim to be White, the self-flagellating self-hater types, not so much with those "who claim to be Jews."

Tell me what Semitism is, Mr. Hepburn. What is it? If the article in post#1 is representative of Semitism, then, yes, I'm opposed to it. If that makes me anti-Semitic, then so be it. I'm anti-Semitic. But then there's this problematic wrinkle that most Semites are not Jews, but Arabs, and Arabs don't write such articles as I posted, only Jews do. Arab Semites don't control the news and entertainment industry -- the MSM, or mainstream media, the same media that treat our candidate so shabbily. I hate the way those Semites treat him, don't you? I have no beef with Semites, the Arabian majority that is.

And then there are all those Neo-CONs that have bankrupted our nation, neo-CONNED! us
http://www.house.gov/... , mostly Semites, all Jewish, not Arabian; the ones that own "our" Central Bank, the Federal Reserve that Dr. Paul has vowed to shut down, well, they seem to hate our candidate, too, because he says they are responsible for our out-of-control empire and far-flung military adventures on several fronts on behalf of Israel, their Jewish state, their Jewish homeland. I tell you, Hepburn, it's downright distasteful.

I sure would like to have a homeland for my people, one where an ultra-Zionist Jew like Mikail Chertoff (Russian translation: Son of Satan) is not in charge of our security, especially if he can name me a domestic terrorist because I use my powers of empirical observation to notice what's going on around me, question everything and draw conclusions about trends I see. I try to tell the truth as I see it. I don't need some pious preacher -- are you a preacher, Mr. Hepburn? A Christian Zionist, perhaps? -- nor the Jew's Bible to tell me what to believe or think, nor intellectually dishonest professors, nor TV script readers, nor the many civic-minded Jewish hate-group watchdogs, nor the government. Dr. Paul pretty much agrees with me as I see it, whether you want to or not. Freedom means freedom of thought, speech, association, and BELIEFS. Even my demonized beliefs. EVEN Don Black's beliefs, which apparently leave a bad taste in your mouth. What exactly are his beliefs? That his people are worth preserving? Such hate!

Not everyone is going to be an obedient lemming, Mr. Hepburn. Expect more emotion than you are seeing from me in future as the majority becomes more and more and more dispossessed from it's culture and traditional living space and more desperate and radicalized. Read Kipling's "Wrath of the Awakened Saxon" if you want a nice word picture of what will happen when the Saxon's "distaste," as you call it, for his own bile pushes him to intolerable limits (http://www.churchoftr... . Mr. Black can speak for himself. Go advise him. I should warn you, though, he doesn't fear the smear, or fear any word, emotional or otherwise. But he's a Southern gentleman and will consider your words of counsel very carefully, I'm sure, before dismissing them as having been typed by a moral coward. Sorry.

You seem to play the ad hominem thing with me (explained here: http://en.wikipedia.o... , questioning my character rather than addressing the question that is begged by the implied threat in that ridiculous article: Must Dr. Paul capitulate to the demands of our Jewish masters' demands? I say no, and I'll take your reply as a firm yes. Now we just have to wait and see if he gives Mr. Black's $500, and all the money the Jew watchdogs can trace as coming from Black's "Stormfarters," and give all those tens of thousands of dollars to Holocaust museums. Yeah, right.
Hot damn Will, are you really posting "stuff" like that on Paul's main meet-up group forum ??

Hat's off to ya. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, tells "it" quite as "stick-it-to-em-ly", as you do, I must say. You'd have had Socrates pulling his hair out if he'd debated with you.

I'm willing to post there myself, but I ain't nearly as diplomatically talented, if you know what I mean.

Old October 27th, 2007 #64
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Hot damn Will, are you really posting "stuff" like that on Paul's main meet-up group forum ??

Hat's off to ya. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, tells "it" quite as "stick-it-to-em-ly", as you do, I must say. You'd have had Socrates pulling his hair out if he'd debated with you.

I'm willing to post there myself, but I ain't nearly as diplomatically talented, if you know what I mean.
Don't do it, Glenn. These folks are as "entry level" as it gets, and are just opening their eyes to who is behind most of our nation's ills. Sorry, but your "Expose the GD Jew!" style fits the media sterotype we're tarred with. No VNNer should go there and start flaming and promoting VNN, or you'll blow it for all of us who are so active in Dr. Paul's campaign.

I've got over 500 postings on this board, dating back nearly five months, and know what I'm doing. Someone who comes on there and starts pushing "neo-Nazism," or The Aryan Alternative or Goyfire, or whatever, on his first post will only sabotage the work some of us have carefully accomplished there to raise racial consciousness while making ourselves valuable to the campaign. Those who've tried that have failed. Join a Meetup group in you own regions and work to be a team player. The ones you want to network with will reveal themselves to you if you're subtle and temper your radical beliefs.

Promote Dr. Paul vigorously, but not as a racist. He's not racist and doesn't need the association. Just look at what Don Black's $500 donation visited on his head by the :[]. His race-neutral platform doesn't mean that nearly every position he takes would benefit the White majority.

He's going to win the presidency, if good people get behind him and promote him...and if the Jew doesn't inject poison into his ear, or whatever, first, as the :[] has been wont to do to those who pose the biggest threat to :[]ry.

Old October 27th, 2007 #65
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
if the Jew doesn't inject poison into his ear, or whatever, first, as the has been wont to do to those who pose the biggest threat to ry.
Ron Paul knows the cure to tyrannical jew poison is white liberty. It's our job to remind him and make sure he continues to serve our interests, not theirs. Good work with the meetup posts, especially with the link to the updated ad hominem entry on wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

It didn't mention Nazis or Eugenics when I first linked to it.

http://www.ronpaulforum.com/showpost...04&postcount=3

Old November 3rd, 2007 #66
Ron Doggett

As I drove (today) down 288 which goes through three counties outside of Richmond, VA there were about a dozen Ron Paul Revolution banners put up along the fencing complete with website address. I also saw some a week ago above I-95 on the pass over roads.
A little off topic but its good to see people doing what they can to spread the word.

Old November 3rd, 2007 #67
1st Edu

Now if people will start naming the jews behind everything, not be afraid to say things like nigger politically, and stop ignoring the degenerate state of our nation (sick number of diseased (physical/mental/spiritual) fags and mudsharks diseased (physical/mental/spiritual) running around thanks to jews again), we might began an honest look at solutions to ending the evil, but want to fool themselves with passive aggressive participation in system/establishment politics.

Bottom line..........

No way out but through the JEWS!

Old November 3rd, 2007 #68
William Burcker
Itz

How is that off topic?
That is GREAT to hear!

Because I have some family in West Virginia and Maryland...my parents were suggesting to me that I should consider moving to Virginia, since many parts of the state are places where I could find people that I can agree with on issues. West Virginia is not out of the question...William Pierce was from there, and I have two great-uncles that have an affinity for the Klan. But, I have a problem with the Hapers Ferry area where they are. People there are into the whole John Brown thing and regard him as a hero. It is also not uncommon to find inter-racial couples and wiggers in that area where they are UNFORTUNATELY. So, my parents suggested the parts of Virginia that you are probably talking about.

But right now I am thinking Iowa.

Totally off the topic, but, I just wanted to respond to your post.

Thread