VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2008 #21
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Smile

This thread needs some more stars. C'mon white people!

Old October 8th, 2008 #22
cillian

October 8, 2008 | 11:12 am
Anti-Semites piling on as global economy plummets

Here we go. The holy trinity of Jewish journalism—JTA, Rob Eshman and The God Blog, naturally—have all drawn attention to the blame being launch at The Jews for the economic crisis, which, congruent with beliefs about Jewish domination of global finances, has now spread across the world..

Last week, the Anti-Defamation League noted a spike on anti-Semitic activity online since Lehman Brothers, which was started by three Jewish immigrants, went bankrupt. Over the weekend, “Saturday Night Live” ran a sketch that identified Herb and Marion Sandler as “People who should be shot,” and JTA sought a connection between “SNL’s” joke and comments on the oh-so-white supremacist Vanguard News Network. (You might remember VNN from my article about Cal State Long Beach’s Kevin MacDonald).

“It’s really more like vampires sucking a corpse dry,” wrote the commenter, identified on the site as Sgruber. “Jews are destroyers. They aren’t after their own long-range advantage. Long-range they want the earth plunged into a Dark Ages of endless poverty. This is why the jews must be killed. They are rats eating the grain and the brain of the world.”

And then Rob penned this column: “Wall Street, Main Street and Jew Street.” History is at play here, and it’s not a pretty one. Times of financial difficult have historically been times of persecution and scapegoating of Jews who, yes, have historically been bankers and money changers and, yes, were among some of the leaders of the U.S. financial market.

Rob writes:

It is open season on the big city. In their bid for those elusive independent, middle-class voters, McCain and Obama and their seconds, Sen. Joe Biden and Palin, are fanning the myth that the real America resides in some shining Mayberry on a hill. If only those nasty money changers and culture vultures in the seething cities below would just let them sow their wheat and do their books and raise their children up good.

These tropes are not new to America; they are older than Shylock. The Jews make up the city: corrupt, scheming, complicated; while the common folk, the good people, occupy the farms and villages. The Jews lord over the metropolises, making easy money off the hard labor of others.

There’s an overlooked and ultimately sympathetic 1934 movie, “The House of Rothschild,” which perfectly captures the previous centuries of anti-Semitic caricature.

The film opens in 1750 on Frankfort’s “Jew Street,” as Mayer Amschel, founder of the Rothschild line, scurries to hide his precious guilden from the cruel tax collector.

“They keep us in chains!” he tells his boys. “They won’t let us learn a trade! They won’t let us own land. So make money. Money is the only weapon the Jew has to defend himself with.”

This stereotype and its accompanying rhetoric only ramps up in times of economic crisis. During the Great Depression, anti-Semitism was most virulent not in the cities where Jews lived but in the Farm Belt and Far West, where the image of “the Jew” lived.

Now the Anti-Defamation League reports “a dramatic upsurge in the number of anti-Semitic statements being posted to Internet discussion boards devoted to finance and the economy.”

Scan those Web sites and you quickly see what the candidates themselves likely don’t even realize: For the bigots and haters, Wall Street is code, the city is code, Hollywood—a staple enemy in the culture wars—is code. They’re code for “Jew.”

We shouldn’t be surprised. After all, when Palin said, “We grow good people in small towns,” she was quoting the late Westbrook Pegler, a notorious anti-Semitic columnist who called Jews “geese,” because “they hiss when they talk, gulp down everything before them and foul everything in their wake.”

Our candidates and our talking heads should be ashamed or, at least, careful. Because not only are such black-and-white dichotomies dangerous, they’re dumb.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodb...mets_20081008/

Old October 8th, 2008 #23
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Deborah Lauter, who heads the ADL's civil rights division, said that Yahoo! saw a significant decrease in anti-Semitic material following the release of the ADL report on Oct. 3.

“While we can't know for certain the exact reason for the decrease, we suspect it is due to action by Yahoo rather than any increased restraint by Finance Message Board members,” Lauter wrote in an e-mail to JTA. “New problematic posts are almost non-existent and the majority problematic material posted since early September has been deleted.”
“Problematic posts”, “problematic material”? Deborah Lauter acknowledges the arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore, and by successfully applying Jewish influence to repress free discussion, she validates the very arguments she finds so exigently problematic. As Deborah Lauter proves, a self-appointed collective, posturing as the arbiters of morality, depends entirely on the acceptance of seriously flawed opinions as unquestionable axioms.

Lauter apparently believes two percent of the population should have free reign to determine what is “appropriate” for remaining ninety-eight percent, any who dare object are summarily subjected to targeted deletions. According Lauter, if you hold an opinion she finds “problematic”, you should just accept your status as a Palestinian on lock-down. Most of humanity uses their respective morality as a guide; Jews use it as a weapon to subdue their respective host.

Old October 8th, 2008 #24
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Notice the name "Sandler", also the name of the most financially gluttonous kike to ever star on the show.

By TranceDanceMaste

Old October 8th, 2008 #25
Curtis Stone

Jews going mental over the "code words". Woody Allen looking around for Nazis. Here's a code word for you, stupid. When people say "Science" has not saved the world, but created problems for the world, they mean Zionism. Science is a code word for Zionism! Scientists is a code word for Zionists. All those movies about mad scientists are about mad Zionists! . Add that to your list, mental case.

Old October 8th, 2008 #26
Vox Populae
Banned

Notice how they ask a bunch of jew Wall Street traders, bankers and assorted other usury jew vermin to dispel the myth that Wall Street is dominated by jews.

Old October 8th, 2008 #27
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Pulled from youtube. No surprise there.

http://www.snlbailout.cx/edit.html

Old October 9th, 2008 #28
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Pulled from youtube. No surprise there.

http://www.snlbailout.cx/edit.html
Thanks for the link, Mike. Archived it at podblanc too, just in case.

[podblanc]play28535[/podblanc]

Old October 9th, 2008 #29
N.B. Forrest

“There is definitely a fear among certain Jews in this industry,” said a Jewish employee with a top New York investment bank who asked that his name be withheld. “And it's because it's spreading past Wall Street now. There's a growing animosity towards the wealthy, and especially the wealthy that have made money on Wall Street and real estate and finance, as so many Jews have -- some legitimately, some not so. It's very easy to generalize that it must be the entire Jewish people.”

Next phase: make this fear blood-drenched, brain-splattered reality - ya know, like the kike has for the Pals, and the millions of White Americans mugged, raped & butchered by their nigger tools.

Old October 9th, 2008 #30
N.B. Forrest

These tropes are not new to America; they are older than Shylock. The Jews make up the city: corrupt, scheming, complicated; while the common folk, the good people, occupy the farms and villages. The Jews lord over the metropolises, making easy money off the hard labor of others.

"Oy! Lies - nothing but lies, goy-er...my fellow Americans! And stay away from that Talmud!"

“They keep us in chains!” he tells his boys. “They won’t let us learn a trade! They won’t let us own land. So make money. Money is the only weapon the Jew has to defend himself with.”

"See? All we've evah wanted to do is work with our hands and the sweat of our brows - to toil in the fields from dawn to dusk - but you bastids wouldn't let us - PUT THAT GODDAMN TALMUD DOWN!!"

Old October 9th, 2008 #31
Horseman

On that SNL skit - There was another recent skit (maybe 2 years ago?) where there was a joke about how jews run the world.

Old October 9th, 2008 #32
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Default Yid Flag in our future?

I expect that since people are starting to wake up and smell the yid, we might see some poor poor poor (expendable) jews get holocausted at the hands of some EVIL EVIL EVIL (if you say it 3 times it has more emphasis) NAZI.

"Oh the pain! Oy vey, wasn't 6 million enough, why o' why!"
(pay no attention to the yid behind the curtain counting your money)

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old October 9th, 2008 #33
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
Yes, I do, police informant. I correctly anticipated that the bailout won't pass the Congress the first time.

The fact that the bailout passed the Congress the second time only testifies that I overestimated the intellectual capacity of the U. S. Senators and U. S. House Representatives. To burden every American man, woman and children with $1400 in new debt in order to postpone the unfolding of the crisis for no more than four weeks is highly irresponsible and a very stupid move. So much better for the WN Cause.
Facts:
1)I have never even received a pm from Steve B.

2) He has never asked for my name or number, or ever asked to hang out

3) I hate cops

Old October 9th, 2008 #34
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
We have at least one radio station: Voice of Reason Radio.

You want your own TV station? Create some multimedia material and start up a channel on YouTube.

There's no shortage of opportunities to get our message out. What seems to be lacking is the will to do it.

That may have been what things were like before the Internet, but not anymore. I've run into very little censorship posting my views outside of WN sites and forums. I've actually run into more censorship on Stormfront and other WN forums (VNNF excluded) than I have on mainstream sites. If you're not swearing, throwing around racial slurs, or advocating illegal activity, then 9 times out of 10 no one is going to censor you.
I meant mainstream media outlets. They are all Semitic.

Old October 9th, 2008 #35
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Facts:
1)I have never even received a pm from Steve B.

2) He has never asked for my name or number, or ever asked to hang out

3) I hate cops
To be frank, Mr. Shockley, I would like to continue establishing my case against Steve B, by presenting real VNN posters, who were harmed by his treacherous activities. I believe I will be able to complete my case against Steve B by establishing victims, if Steve B will be allowed to stay at VNN till Octover, 16th.

I prefer to establish a conclusion outside of reasonable doubt, that Steve B is indeed a police agent, for the sake of you and other respected VNN posters being fully confident that indeed a right decision was taken with regard to Steve B.

Old October 9th, 2008 #36
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
On that SNL skit - There was another recent skit (maybe 2 years ago?) where there was a joke about how jews run the world.
I think sometimes "Anti-Semitic" jokes are broadcast to teach the lemmings how to react to anti-semitism. Laugh at our facts. Like someone said to me, "Yeah, and 4,000 Jews stayed home on 9/11 (yuck yuck yuck)". I have never said this. I take it she heard that anti-Semites think this. But what is funny is that this woman's sister is the one that told me 4,000 Jews stayed home, and she thought it was some kind of wonderful supernatural luck of the Jews that made them stay home. What I said to the sister was that if 4,000 Jews DID stay home, that only indicated prior knowledge and likely guilt. And in fact, I believe the Jews put out phony "facts" to rattle our cages and then later they can debunk us whenever they feel like it. Catching fish in a barrel.

Thread