VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2006 #41
Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald
The only "rule" I can stick to for myself is the Golden one, which can easily be summarized: Hypocrites suck.

So I take it you're against black power, Mestizo power, Jew power and Asian power? They exist. How, then, does one fight them? I would say with white power.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old February 17th, 2006 #42
Devere

I'm still curious about her. I'll try to contact her to see if she's still trying to scope us out.

Old February 17th, 2006 #43
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Personally, I don’t believe anything this so-called chick writes.

If she was for real, why would she even write this …..?

I'll just be as honest as I can so no one makes assumptions about me. I'm a white female, as pale as they come, blonde, green-eyed, and open-minded. I'm 24, currently in college. I'm not racist in the least, but I'm not here to judge you guys, just to learn. Hopefully I’ll just be able to ask questions and get a few answers. I want to approach this as if I have no culture, if that makes sense. I don’t have time for emotion—emotion takes up a lot of words, a lot of time. I’m looking for philosophical construct, ritual, history, “denominations” if you could call them that, the logic behind it, everything… The kind of stuff I could maybe find in an Encyclopedia, but from real people.

People say these things when they actually are intending to judge. If she was a for real writer, this would not be the approach taken. And why describe her appearance, like telling that will get ya somewhere on the ‘no can see’ internet. It smells funny to me.

I want to get familiar with how you guys think and feel. The what, why, how, and all that interesting stuff. I can get a lot of it from reading the threads, and I have (and will), but I think I'll pay a lot more attention to what's being said and what it means if it's directed at me.

Writers watch and research and explore all aspect of things especially the emotional side, the human side. I am guessing amateur want to be reporter who is just setting us up. She wants us to talk to her so she will have solid quotes from us to twist.

In this day and age a woman hack can cash in big with jew publishers and this is exactly the type of subject they would be looking for to twist and turn our views into anti white propaganda for the masses. And they love to target their message to the women.
Yay. The forum's back.

Why did I write that I'm white and emphasize it with details? Is that not obvious enough?

I didn't want to be accused of being black, jewish, or anything else that you guys would immediately dismiss as a "trouble maker" embarking on a hopeless task in unwanted territory. I didn't realize then that you guys don't really care what color I am. Just knowing that I'm not a White Nationalist is enough to make your skin crawl, I guess. And you're right—there's no way for any of you to know I am what I say I am. I'd offer a picture, but that would be absurd for numerous reasons. For the ones that believe non-whites are idiots, I guess you already know I'm white from the fact that I can construct complete sentences. For the ones that think females are inferior to males... well, I did make some typos, so there ya go. Not buying it? I wouldn't either. There's no way to convince anyone of my race/gender, so I won't bother with that anymore.

Uh, there are hundreds of posts on this forum that anyone could grab a quote from at any time if he or she wanted to. Why would I need you to address me directly if I were a reporter looking for a quote to twist? Seems easier to just make up a fitting quote than to go through the work of earning one just to twist it. So... why would I waste my time? And, heavens, this would be a lot of work for a reporter. You would think I'd have passed my deadline by now.

Out of curiosity, how would a person in my "so-called" position approach you (the members of this forum), and how does it differ from my approach?

You guys are great.

I hope that at some point we'll be done talking about me and focus more on the main issues, but I understand now that it might not happen that way. That's all right. I'm learning more than I thought I would just by immersing myself in the environment. There's a mood here that I could have never understood, even with years of research. It's the extra "thing" I was looking for that I couldn't have found without a message board like this. I hope I can capture that mood in writing (er, space travel).

Old February 17th, 2006 #44
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
I'm still curious about her. I'll try to contact her to see if she's still trying to scope us out.
I'm still scoping.

I read that Alex Linder vowed to get this site up and running again so I've been checking in from time to time. I just realized it was up again about an hour ago.

Also, I no longer seem to be on a delay. This makes me rather happy.

Old February 17th, 2006 #45
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
So I take it you're against black power, Mestizo power, Jew power and Asian power? They exist. How, then, does one fight them? I would say with white power.
Yeah, as a general rule (and this might actually seem ignorant to you) I'm not very big on racial power of any kind. It doesn't seem to provide the best quality of life for the most amount of people on a global scale. I'm not certain I agree with the idea that the best way to solve a problem is by starting another problem, but I've been in arguments where things escalated in a similar manner, so I understand the concept.

I must admit I know nothing about these other "power" organizations for non-whites. What do they call themselves?

Old February 17th, 2006 #46
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
I have my doubts, too. I'm usually very cautious of someone who starts out with "I'll just be as honest as I can". Whenever I hear that phrase, the first thing I do right afterwards is to reach for my back pocket to make sure my wallet's still there.
Point taken. I'll try to stick to what I have to say and leave out the feeble attempts at authentication.

Old February 17th, 2006 #47
Devere

Quote:
There's a mood here that I could have never understood, even with years of research. It's the extra "thing" I was looking for that I couldn't have found without a message board like this. I hope I can capture that mood in writing (er, space travel).
What is that mood, Emerald?

As for me, knowing (or thinking) you're not jewish (as you say, because you can write complete, grammatical sentences, I'm fairly sure you're not a negro, at any rate) -- anyway, knowing you're White but not a White Nationalist doesn't make my skin crawl. Far from it. It makes me think of you as a White woman in need -- in need of awakening to reality. (And I do like to think of you as a woman with green eyes. Just a nice thought, that's all.) It's important that you do awaken, that you don't remain lost to us, because you are probably a young woman and so still have your marriage and children and feminist decisions ahead of you. And we need you, if you're sincere (or become sincere). By "we," I mean our race needs you. Our race needs all of us to wake up and begin fighting for our extraordinary lives, for our extraordinary civilizations, for our extraordinary, our uniquely beautiful genetics.

Last edited by Devere; February 17th, 2006 at 01:41 AM.

Old February 17th, 2006 #48
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
What is that mood, Emerald?

As for me, knowing (or thinking) you're not jewish (as you say, because you can write complete, grammatical sentences, I'm fairly sure you're not a negro, at any rate) -- anyway, knowing you're White but not a White Nationalist doesn't make my skin crawl. Far from it. It makes me think of you as a White woman in need -- in need of awakening to reality. (And I do like to think of you as a woman with green eyes. Just a nice thought, that's all.) It's important that you do awaken, that you don't remain lost to us, because you are probably a young woman and so still have your marriage and children and feminist decisions ahead of you. And we need you, if you're sincere (or become sincere). By "we," I mean our race needs you. Our race needs all of us to wake up and begin fighting for our extraordinary lives, for our extraordinary civilizations, for our extraordinary, our uniquely beautiful genetics.
I suppose I'm young by some standards. Is 24 young? Is it stupid to give my age? I probably won't be believed anyway. It's almost become comical that I can say anything about myself without any worries of being identified in the "real world." Not that I see why it matters that much, even if I am identified. I do have many years ahead of me. You're right about that. I am already married, though. No children. Not yet.

I'll never be a feminist. I hate the person, most likely a woman, that made "him or her" and "he or she" the so-called appropriate singular genderless pronouns (as opposed to the supposedly sexist "him" and "he" as the American standard). It just muddles up the flow of the English language. Example: "He or she would like for people to believe that he or she is a novelist, but in spite of his or her claims, people think that he or she is a reporter." Huh? It sounds distracting and stupid. I try to make a point not to use the trendy new form, but I slip up sometimes because I have to write papers that way, despite my protests. Feminism bothers me for many other reasons, but that's my most recent annoyance. Rambling, now...

The mood... I don't really know how to describe it. That's lame, isn't it? Describing it is precisely what I want to do, ultimately. Something I might not have made clear before is that I want to be comfortable enough to write from the perspective of a White Nationalist. I know that everyone here will continue to think that the point of this is to somehow belittle and insult the views held by members of this forum. That is not that case. If it were, I wouldn't need research. I could write any number of outrageous pieces of fiction with the small amount of knowledge I already have. The more outrageous the better, right? No. I want something that reflects reality. Only the characters themselves should be fictional, not the culture that surrounds them. I don't want to just make crap up as I go along. If someone in one of my stories uses a gun, robs a bank, or wins the lottery, I want it to be realistic, otherwise I would write fantasy. The guns in my stories don't shoot time-freezing sonic waves. If someone is in a compromising situation, they don't just use super powers and slip through the cracks in the floor, tie up loose strings and sing cheers of celebration. I don't want to cheat my readers, bending and molding the facts and the laws of physics for convenience. That would be boring. The same applies for this. A good writer thrives on the challenge of making a story within the parameters of reality. I want to be a good writer. Yes, I'm rambling again, and in some ways, perhaps, making that same feeble insistence: "Ooo, please believe me!" Ugh.

I'll describe the mood in creative detail in the next few days. I want to write it from a character's point of view, if that's okay, and you can tell me how close I am. I'm putting it off because I want to write it well, and I don't have the time to give it what it deserves right now. In the mean time, know that my "mood" statement was not an insult. The most surprising thing about the mood of this place is the positivity. There is a much stronger focus on beauty, intellect, logic, and science than I would have thought. The post of yours that I quoted is a prime example. That is the mood I want to communicate, the genuine concern for the white race. That whole "hate" stereotype you usually hear is an old and tired theme. It's clear that you're not a hateful person, so for me to assume that anger is the basis of your beliefs would be shallow and (yes) closed-minded. I hope to see the situation as you do. I need to be convinced, at least on some level, that White Nationalism is morally, logically, emotionally, historically (and any other adverbs you can think of) right. It doesn't matter what I believe as a person because I will cease to be me while I'm writing. If I do learn something meaningful and undeniable along the way, then I do. I hope to. That's the joy of doing what I do and needing the research to do it well--there are lessons in it. I know that doesn't make sense. Very little of this does, I'm sure.

Goodnight, for now.

Old February 17th, 2006 #49
brutus

RE: Emerald

Quote:
I suppose I'm young by some standards. Is 24 young? Is it stupid to give my age? I probably won't be believed anyway. It's almost become comical that I can say anything about myself without any worries of being identified in the "real world."
Don’t worry about not being believed by us. You have been thoroughly screened to determine your true identity.

Everything that you’ve posted thus far, tells us all we need to know about you. Every word, every coma, the sentence syntax, your concerns, the omissions deliberate or otherwise, your answers and evasions to questions, the over all context of topics and your IP address, gives us a forensic profile of you that is so accurate, that we are even aware of your real reason for being here. And if you need additional help to overcome your skepticism of our investigative methods, let’s just say that we know about your secret romance. And we even have that mental snapshot you just envisioned of your beloved in our files! I was just kidding about the snap-shot, not the secret romance.

Old February 17th, 2006 #50
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: Emerald

Don’t worry about not being believed by us. You have been thoroughly screened to determine your true identity.

Everything that you’ve posted thus far, tells us all we need to know about you. Every word, every coma, the sentence syntax, your concerns, the omissions deliberate or otherwise, your answers and evasions to questions, the over all context of topics and your IP address, gives us a forensic profile of you that is so accurate, that we are even aware of your real reason for being here. And if you need additional help to overcome your skepticism of our investigative methods, let’s just say that we know about your secret romance. And we even have that mental snapshot you just envisioned of your beloved in our files! I was just kidding about the snap-shot, not the secret romance.
lmao... Amazing.

Wow, it's early. Off to school (late again).

I'm so glad this forum is back. Thanks for the smile, Brutus.

Old February 17th, 2006 #51
Devere

Personally, I'm basing what I say and will say on the premise that you are telling the truth about yourself. I appreciate the fact that you are doing so.

You're 24 (yes, so young! your life stretches out before you, a long but not-endless series of decisions) and married and have yet no children and understand, I deduce, that feminism is unnatural, contrary to who you genetically are as a woman. This is all good so far, and important information.

Tell me (tell me true), Emerald. Did you marry an Aryan man? If so, does he yet know he is an Aryan man? (An Aryan man is not, for instance, jewish.)

(The other stuff -- about your wanting to be a writer and take on the persona of a White Nationalist and so on -- is not as important, not nearly as important as you now think it is, as are the facts about yourself that you've told us. I'll come back to those writer things later.) (Personas aren't important, for whatever reason. Who you really are and will be is what is important. Careers are only important insofar as they get in the way of your becoming who you are.)

Last edited by Devere; February 17th, 2006 at 12:15 PM.

Old February 17th, 2006 #52
Dirk Kensington

Quote:
When I do dust off those decades-old eggs (I freakin' love that phrasing) and give them a go, I sincerely hope my children retain my rare traits that I value.
There's no need for hope or superstition. There a right way to do it and there is a wrong way.

Quote:
I hope they are intelligent, compassionate, accepting, and loyal (though most of these traits, with the exception of intelligence, relies on environment according to studies).
Yes, it was the enviroment that made us light skinned, light eyed, and light haired. And yes, the dark and cold is what made us what we are and this can be verified by the absolute fact that the Eskimo's look just like us. And that the equatorial Amerinds are indistiguishable from the equatorial Negro. Yes, "Enviroment" as you say, not programmed genes.

Quote:
I hope they have my high metabolism and perfect eyesight. If it's a girl, I hope she has my cheekbones and my nose. If it's a boy, he would do well with my athletic ability. I hope neither of them have my self-doubt, or my shyness. I hope they don't have my asthma. Eye color? It doesn't matter so much, though my shade of green is unusual. Hair? As long as it's straight so they fuss over it less. They'll probably have their father's brown hair and brown eyes since those are the dominate traits. Their father: my husband. No, no. Don't fret. He's English/German. I'm Irish/French Canadian.

So to answer your question more directly: I don't care if my children are Martians, as long as they're happy. Healthy's good too.

-E

....Sigh. I keep telling folks, if women were allowed to marry who they wanted in the ancient days of yore, we'd all be Niggers today, just like India.

White Families, arranged marriage is the only way to go. There was a reason the ancient indo-aryans practiced such, unfortunately, they couldnt overcome the racemixing, but maybe we can study their faults (matriarchy) and get it right this time. Letting a woman decide the future of your nation on the search for an emotion (love) is pure suicide.

Old February 17th, 2006 #53
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Testing... I think I'm back in delay mode again. That, or one of my posts has vanished...

Old February 17th, 2006 #54
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

One of my posts disappeared. I'll rewrite it.

And there is an edit button. Yee haw.

Old February 18th, 2006 #55
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Personally, I'm basing what I say and will say on the premise that you are telling the truth about yourself. I appreciate the fact that you are doing so.

You're 24 (yes, so young! your life stretches out before you, a long but not-endless series of decisions) and married and have yet no children and understand, I deduce, that feminism is unnatural, contrary to who you genetically are as a woman. This is all good so far, and important information.

Tell me (tell me true), Emerald. Did you marry an Aryan man? If so, does he yet know he is an Aryan man? (An Aryan man is not, for instance, jewish.)

(The other stuff -- about your wanting to be a writer and take on the persona of a White Nationalist and so on -- is not as important, not nearly as important as you now think it is, as are the facts about yourself that you've told us. I'll come back to those writer things later.) (Personas aren't important, for whatever reason. Who you really are and will be is what is important. Careers are only important insofar as they get in the way of your becoming who you are.)
I tried to post this once before, but it vanished...

Thanks for believing me, or at least using the idea of that belief as the premise for our conversations. I know you can't really "know" anything about me, but it's a great relief that not everyone is dismissing me as some kind of annoyance simply because I'm not necessarily here to further the cause. The fact that you want to take the time to explain things to me tells me something important about you. It tells me that you genuinely believe what you say you do and that you find it important for other people to understand. I wasn't sure I would find that here. I had pictured an exclusive club where everyone just kind of hung out, nodding and smiling about what they already knew, dismissing outsiders as traitors. I developed that idea from Wikipedia's article about this site. It's not very accurate, though, and my expectations keep getting surpassed.

I agree that personas are irrelevant in the larger scheme. The great thing about researching for my intended personas is that the information I gather is also applied to my understand of life, the universe, and everything. (I love Douglas Adams. He had a big nose, I don't think he was a Jew.) I want to learn specifically for the purposes of writing in this case, but I am first and foremost a student... not just of college, but of life. There's a wealth of knowledge out there, and I'm hungry for all of it. Ideally, the verifiable facts, combined with fallacy-free logic, will make me a more complete, more wise, more satisfied person. There is no reason I can't learn from members of this forum, both for my career and for myself. This is why I made the comment about being open-minded, which, as you probably noticed, took on a life of its own.

I honestly can't say whether or not my husband is Aryan, but I'm fairly certain he's never used the word to describe himself. I'm not entirely sure what the requirements are to be considered Aryan. I'm 99% sure he is, though he has dark hair and dark eyes. He's white, though darker-toned than me (but I'm vampire-white because I burn easily and develop freckles that I hate). Everyone in his family is white, non-Hispanic. None of his family is Jewish, at least not that I’m aware of. It would surprise me. His heritage is German/English from his father's side and his mother is as pale as me with delicate (white) features, reddish-blond hair, and blue eyes. I'm not sure of her heritage. Does that help?

This actually brings up a great point, something I've been wanting to ask. What exactly does the term "Aryan" entail? I obviously know that it means “white” and non-Jewish, but I’m looking for something a little bit more specific. Let’s stick to Europe for now. How far south can we go and still be in Aryan territory? Is there a border? Are Italians Aryan? Bulgarians? Are all Hispanics out? I'm looking for the same kind of answers all of you want from me: intelligent, coherent, informative ones. Please. Any takers?

More soon.

Old February 18th, 2006 #56
Dirk Kensington

Quote:

I honestly can't say whether or not my husband is Aryan, but I'm fairly certain he's never used the word to describe himself. I'm not entirely sure what the requirements are to be considered Aryan. I'm 99% sure he is, though he has dark hair and dark eyes. He's white, though darker-toned than me (but I'm vampire-white because I burn easily and develop freckles that I hate). Everyone in his family is white, non-Hispanic. None of his family is Jewish, at least not that I’m aware of. It would surprise me. His heritage is German/English from his father's side and his mother is as pale as me with delicate (white) features, reddish-blond hair, and blue eyes. I'm not sure of her heritage. Does that help?

This actually brings up a great point, something I've been wanting to ask. What exactly does the term "Aryan" entail? I obviously know that it means “white” and non-Jewish, but I’m looking for something a little bit more specific. Let’s stick to Europe for now. How far south can we go and still be in Aryan territory? Is there a border? Are Italians Aryan? Bulgarians? Are all Hispanics out? I'm looking for the same kind of answers all of you want from me: intelligent, coherent, informative ones. Please. Any takers?

More soon.

Aryan is a term used by Hollywood Nazi's to distinguish themselves apart from meer mortals.

Aryan is the mother tongue of which most but not all European languages are descended.

Old February 18th, 2006 #57
Dirk Kensington

Quote:
There's a wealth of knowledge out there, and I'm hungry for all of it.

Well, I know it all, and let me tell you, its not really all that interesting.

What is interesting is popping out blue eyed babies 10 times over 12 years.

Old February 18th, 2006 #58
Marty Macaluso

Quote:

More soon.

Many different ethnic groups claim to be Aryans, from Europeans to Central Asians. I don't think there is a set in stone definition of what an Aryan precisely is.

Old February 19th, 2006 #59
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kensington
Well, I know it all, and let me tell you, its not really all that interesting.

What is interesting is popping out blue eyed babies 10 times over 12 years.
Ooh, an omniscient immortal. This should be fun.

Wow, popping out 10 in 12 years... Yes, that must have been incredibly interesting for you.

Old February 19th, 2006 #60
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
Many different ethnic groups claim to be Aryans, from Europeans to Central Asians. I don't think there is a set in stone definition of what an Aryan precisely is.
Thanks, Grocer. Much appreciated.

Thread