VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2007 #81
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Make friends with lots of local, racially-aware rednecks. Make contingency plans NOW, that'll include rapid alert, then the commandeering of food stores and other essential establishments. In my county, we outnumber cops more than 5 to 1 already, and the balloon hasn't even gone up yet. Those "valuable intellectual properties" who think they can store food and wait it out all alone peaceably at home, are in for a rude awakening. We'll commandeer their "shit" too, then kick their yellow asses into the ranks as buck privates (E-0) and use them as "cannon fodder."

Sieg Heil !!!
Rednecks are as unstable and uneducated as niggers and can only be counted on to kill you in hard times. Brains will take a beating but will ultimately win out over brawn. As far as banding together with other whites, except for blogs (which will be down) there is no such thing. Any banding together has been forbidden by niggers and civil rights groups like the ACLU and any white gathering is quickly called a "Klan Meeting". Your neighbors have been bred and programmed to divide off from you so you can't count on them either. Besides they'll be working the "pity pot" and telling you shit like "I have 4 kids to feed! Who are you to withold your food and let my kids starve! You saying you're more important than my kids?" When it gets to that, blast em! If they're not bringing anything to the table, they're a liability! You didn't set everything aside for hard times just to feed your neighbors that haven't done jackshit! In an emergency pity is a wasted emotion and will only get you killed! Everything goes back to bartering. If they've got a skill that helps the group they can stay and contribute, if not then "Move on! There's no room here!"

Old October 3rd, 2007 #82
SSteve
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News View Post
Tempted to insert some hackneyed shit about how chinese sign for crisis is same as opportunity
You just made my day!

Old October 3rd, 2007 #83
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
If these brain dead rag heads that can’t build anything on their own can wreck havoc on the army, imagine white a white man could do.
Arabic contributions to rocket science, warfare and military tactics are inexistant, their presence is essentially parasitical; they steal stuff from the net, translate them (often screwing up measurements/ratios) and upload them back with their names on it.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #84
SSteve
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudio View Post
One good example is Katrina aftermath.
It appears we missed a golden opportunity there; however, most whites were concerned with their personal safety. Next time, Gadget, next time!

Old October 3rd, 2007 #85
Darren
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populae View Post
Rednecks are as unstable and uneducated as niggers and can only be counted on to kill you in hard times. Brains will take a beating but will ultimately win out over brawn. As far as banding together with other whites, except for blogs (which will be down) there is no such thing. Any banding together has been forbidden by niggers and civil rights groups like the ACLU and any white gathering is quickly called a "Klan Meeting". Your neighbors have been bred and programmed to divide off from you so you can't count on them either. Besides they'll be working the "pity pot" and telling you shit like "I have 4 kids to feed! Who are you to withold your food and let my kids starve! You saying you're more important than my kids?" When it gets to that, blast em! If they're not bringing anything to the table, they're a liability! You didn't set everything aside for hard times just to feed your neighbors that haven't done jackshit! In an emergency pity is a wasted emotion and will only get you killed! Everything goes back to bartering. If they've got a skill that helps the group they can stay and contribute, if not then "Move on! There's no room here!"
Well, there are a lot of crazy and stupid rednecks, but I think the majority are decent people, even if they are not of high enough intelligence to understand the Jewish corruption of society. They're not all cowards or sheep.

The point is to find people you know that are decent, hard-working, not morally corrupt, and etc. sort of folk to stay in touch with. If SHTF, having some good people to gather up with will greatly increase your odds. Just because someone isn't WN and not posting on VNN Forum doesn't mean they have to be totally discounted.

Blogs wont be worth a damn then .

Old October 3rd, 2007 #86
Tom G

Default The hordes of the hungry

Its not just niggers that will be after my supplies, its the soft, fat whites from suburbia. They have no survival skills and most have no other skills that will be usefull. These people have never been hungry in their lives and their spoiled fat brats have never worked a day in their lives.

These people will take to the interstates heading who knows where, but they won't get there. The roads will jam. Look at the Katrina evacuees. Then these worthless people will take the nearest exit and head out into the 'country'. They will stop at farms and demand food. DEMAND !

1000s and 1000s and 1000s will be raiding farms. Desperation will increase with hunger. People will start dieing. First it will be the fat city people but eventually the farmers near the interstates will run out of ammo. Then they get killed. The farm gets stripped. And the people keep coming, now further away from the interstate. Eventually some urbanites will create road blocks to keep the hordes away. The bodies will pile up, etc.

That's a little dramatic but I expect something like this.

(only half of my posts make it past the mods, this one won't make it either)

Old October 3rd, 2007 #87
JohnAFlynnReturns
I LOL'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
That is the most important thing. If you don’t stock up on things you normally eat it could cause severe gastric problems if you needed the food. Like going from eating meat to eating no meat will land you in the john for a couple days. If every thing crashed, the john is the last place we would need to be.

Also this is the best bang for your buck. I know a guy who bought several cases of MRE’s in the early 90’s. If he had to eat them his intestines would have locked up because of such a quick switch. I know people in the military that said after a few days of eating MRE’s they were so sick they couldn’t perform until their bodies adjusted.

Anyway his huge investment of $5.00 an MRE is now 15 year old food in plastic wrap. They are not even that good of a deal. $5.00 a meal and you can buy a can of beef stew for 99 cents (about the same thing as an MRE).

When you keep a rotation the product is guaranteed fresh and more importantly you are used to it. A diet change during a crash is the last thing anyone would want.

About freeze-drying. I am not sure if you have ever read any of my posts on the subject if so then here is for someone who may not have.

Get some 5 gallon plastic buckets with a rubber seal lid. Place some dry ice (not the water kind the other kind) in the bottom of the bucket and place your grain on top of that. Place the lid on the bucket but not tight. Give it time for the Carbon dioxide to replace the oxygen (oxygen is what causes food to spoil) and then clamp the lid down tight. If you want wrap it with tape, put wax around it or anything else to further give a secure seal. This will keep grain and a few other things but mostly grain for years.

Also a food that never goes bad is honey. I have read that people have eaten 2,000-year-old honey found in tombs.

Honey along with a variety of spices, salt and other assorted seasonings will make not so high quality food be much more palatable. I usually keep around 75 different spices in my spice rack. They say the shelf life is 6 months tops. I have some spices I bought at an Amish market 4 years ago and they are still higher quality than the stuff I get out of the store fresh.

Honey will be especially valuable as a trading commodity if the impending bee extinction due to an Israeli bioengineered virus comes to pass. Apparently last year all of the wild bees in the U.S. died due to a mite. Now, the domesticated bees are under threat from this paralysis virus. My parents have some beehives/boxes and produces about 25 gallons of honey a year, which they put in quart jars and give away to friends and family.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #88
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Beans, Beans and more Beans, canned and dry.
Rice, preferably brown, but if you have white, it's better then starving.
Peanut butter
Dried Fruit and Veggies
Water, you need atleast 1 gallon a day per person, plus remember cooking and washing!

The list goes on and on.........

A good dry goods place
http://www.nitro-pak.com/
Beans, beans, the musical fruit;
The more you eat, the more you poot.

OTOH, there's more room out than in, right ??

Old October 3rd, 2007 #89
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Well, there are a lot of crazy and stupid rednecks, but I think the majority are decent people, even if they are not of high enough intelligence to understand the Jewish corruption of society. They're not all cowards or sheep.

The point is to find people you know that are decent, hard-working, not morally corrupt, and etc. sort of folk to stay in touch with. If SHTF, having some good people to gather up with will greatly increase your odds. Just because someone isn't WN and not posting on VNN Forum doesn't mean they have to be totally discounted.

Blogs wont be worth a damn then .
Well said. I'll tell you one damn thing, when the SHTF and the blood baths commence, one race conscious redneck comrade will be worth more to you than 100 anonymous "valuable intellectual property" net-warriors who've kept their racism and anti-semitism a secret all their lives, even from their own next door neighbors.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #90
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowwhiteman View Post
Its not just niggers that will be after my supplies, its the soft, fat whites from suburbia. They have no survival skills and most have no other skills that will be usefull. These people have never been hungry in their lives and their spoiled fat brats have never worked a day in their lives.

These people will take to the interstates heading who knows where, but they won't get there. The roads will jam. Look at the Katrina evacuees. Then these worthless people will take the nearest exit and head out into the 'country'. They will stop at farms and demand food. DEMAND !

1000s and 1000s and 1000s will be raiding farms. Desperation will increase with hunger. People will start dieing. First it will be the fat city people but eventually the farmers near the interstates will run out of ammo. Then they get killed. The farm gets stripped. And the people keep coming, now further away from the interstate. Eventually some urbanites will create road blocks to keep the hordes away. The bodies will pile up, etc.

That's kinda what I envision. Big city whites will be hardest hit. Muds will butcher millions within days.

Next time you're travelling thru a big city, just ask yourselves what will be the reactions of whites during traffic jams due to niggers rioting and dragging whites out of cars. 99.9 % will just sit there, do nothing, and pray they'll be overlooked. Not one in a thousand will get out of their cars and try to organize whites to fight back for fear of being singled out by the niggers.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #91
Dawn

I found this calculator that's used as the 1 year recommend by the LDS church.
http://lds.about.com/library/bl/faq/blcalculator.htm

Seems like an awful lot to just have hanging around, but if you eat what you stock, then replace and rotate it makes better sense.

We don't have near as much as what I just calculated, maybe half of things on the list, but we have more of the grains just due to the fact that we farm cattle so we get lots of wheat and grains delivered on a weekly basis.

Here's a few egg substitutes as well:

2 tbsp corn starch = 1 egg
2 tbsp arrowroot flour = 1 egg
2 tbsp potato starch = 1 egg
1 heaping tbsp soy powder + 2 tbsp water = 1 egg
1 tbsp soy milk powder + 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water = 1 egg.
1 banana = 1 egg in cakes
http://www.pioneerthinking.com/eggsub.html

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Last edited by Dawn; October 3rd, 2007 at 04:48 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #92
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I found this calculator that's used as the 1 year recommend by the LDS church.
http://lds.about.com/library/bl/faq/blcalculator.htm

Seems like an awful lot to just have hanging around, but if you eat what you stock, then replace and rotate it makes better sense.

We don't have near as much as what I just calculated, maybe half of things on the list, but we have more of the grains just due to the fact that we farm cattle so we get lots of wheat and grains delivered on a weekly basis.

Here's a few egg substitutes as well:

2 tbsp corn starch = 1 egg
2 tbsp arrowroot flour = 1 egg
2 tbsp potato starch = 1 egg
1 heaping tbsp soy powder + 2 tbsp water = 1 egg
1 tbsp soy milk powder + 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water = 1 egg.
1 banana = 1 egg in cakes
http://www.pioneerthinking.com/eggsub.html
Soy is poison to males. It raises estrogen levels in the body.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #93
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Soy is poison to males. It raises estrogen levels in the body.
Well then, don't use it. I didn't know that.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 3rd, 2007 #94
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
That's kinda what I envision. Big city whites will be hardest hit. Muds will butcher millions within days.

Next time you're travelling thru a big city, just ask yourselves what will be the reactions of whites during traffic jams due to niggers rioting and dragging whites out of cars. 99.9 % will just sit there, do nothing, and pray they'll be overlooked. Not one in a thousand will get out of their cars and try to organize whites to fight back for fear of being singled out by the niggers.
Spot on with that post. 99.9% won't fight back because they've been so trained they're afraid they'll be called a racist but the only thing they'll be called is a corpse.

Still disagree about rednecks but Agreed though everyone will need to band together with someone of face your own extinction. Spot on with the fat white suburbanites. They will be the hardest to deal with because the niggers and spic will fight it out for control of the cities whereas the fat white sunday sportsfan will hop in their SUV and try and squat on someone's land out in the country and demand that they be taken care of. The fat soft whites will come out in waves. No skills, nothing to offer but their obese self and their obese offspring.

Count on the roads being blocked off for awhile until the cops and highway patrol abandon their posts and then it's every lemming for itself. Next wave after that is the UN and Blackwater type thugs. Without the skills to conceal yourself, you'll be an easy target and the mercs will mop you up along with the rural folks that weren't even aware anything happened until the white surburbanites started showing up and making tent cities on their property.

The soft fat whites will have to go as they're the types that will park in the middle of a cornfield or take a shit in the water supply while they're splashing around in it washing themselves. They'll be expecting whoever else they encounter to be put in to servitude making their meals and fetching them a TV to catch up on things. Even if you've been buddies with these types for years, get out before they try and latch on to you! They'll be a severe liability because they may be passive lemmings now but wait until they miss a few meals. They'll think they're gonna tell you how things are gonna be.

One thing about guns - never pull one on another man unless you intend to follow through with it to the point of wounding or killing them. I've obviously have never killed anyone but I know this about human nature, trying to scare someone with a gun is not going to work. When you escalate to pulling a gun on someone for self-defense you need to be prepared to kill them. When you are at that phase of things we are back to being animals again and if you haven't the stomach to kill another human, they're going to sense that and if you don't follow through they will. So remember it can be down to your life or theirs which do you choose? In a failure of society type situation wounding someone can be just as fatal as killing them outright. So if you haven't the guts to kill them, wounding them will be every bit as fatal and can get you at least safely away from the situation.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #95
blueskies
Banned

Quote:

Sounds like war of the worlds film- Highways are useless, and dangerous. Catastrophe of such magnitude would have to be a total nuclear biological militarily war destroys electrical grids, power plants, and lack of biofuel equals 100 Katrina’s. Its unlikely in the near future. What is happening currently is the quality of service- topple with war debts, demography shift, selling state assets to pay for service. Decline of dollar, and the list goes on of a slow decay in the kwalightzone.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #96
Nylander77
Berserker

Quote:

I agree with you to a certain extent, If the power grid fails for whatever reason, we are all shit outa luck! There will only be two options, whites banding together as an army at a pre-determined place and time of apocalypse, or run and stay hidden in the woods, with family and children, noway you could stay in the same place without an army, but you could stay on the move and hunt and scavenge for food and water.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #97
Vox Populae
Banned

I'll also offer this advice about stocking up supplies. Keep it all together. It's not just a collapse of society that you're planning (and in some cases hoping for). The planet has been here a long time and natural disaster on the magnitude of mountains pushing up out of the Earth are not out of the question. Major disasters happen all the time and the U.S. has just been lucky is all, it's not immune.

So I have things broken down in to survival periods. A quick backpack for a 24 hour, then larger packs for 72 hours and then long term survival. In a given situation you can grab what's best quickly and easily! If your stuff is strewn all over your place, then fuck it! You missed the point of even having it. You'll get out of the city and have a case of canned goods and no can opener or something stupid like that. What others have said about medical goods is true to a point. Basic first aid is good to know or at least have a book about it but if you need anything more than basic first aid, guess what you're probably gonna die! So avoid getting hurt in the first place. You can go without food for weeks but water you need a lot of! Your body is 90% water and dehydration sets in rapidly and long before starvation does. So water is a more valuable commodity than food. So prepare for it first and then shelter and food.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #98
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
When there is a shortage, the gub'ment will gladly hand out bread and cheese. That's one place I don't want to be.
It sure ain't going to be pretty. Nothing like how people dealt with it in the depression.

Then:

Next time:

who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old October 3rd, 2007 #99
Scott in Silicon Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
It sure ain't going to be pretty. Nothing like how people dealt with it in the depression.
Nice contrast photos, Jim.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #100
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by outside proposphere View Post
Nice contrast photos, Jim.
Especially the last photo. That could be New Orleans or Zimbabwe, there's no difference when it comes to coloreds. They have no sense of society only a sense of where their genitals are and how to feed them.

Thread