Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2013 #1981
S.G.

Default Latest rubbish from Tommy Robinson

@EDLTrobinson: I hate nazis, any nazi mugs contemplating turning up tomorrow DONT! U will be treated as the enemy! Black and white unite

Old July 20th, 2013 #1982
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The English Defence League and Unite Against Fascism will be holding separate protests today in Birmingham.

More than 1,000 police officers from around the country are expected to be on duty during the demonstrations.

Supporters of the EDL are planning to stage a static protest in Centenary Square whilst those opposed to them will be doing the same in Chamberlain Square.

We are aware some communities, locations or individuals might feel vulnerable given the nature of the protests, as well as heightened tensions following the explosion in Tipton at the weekend. A large-scale, substantial and visible policing operation is in place across the whole of the West Midlands.

This will not end when all those involved in the protests go home on Saturday night - we will continue to work with communities and provide additional patrols across the city long after the protesters have left.

– Assistant Chief Constable Sharon Rowe, West Midlands Police

Birmingham is a city of many communities, nationalities and creeds - all living and working side by side by side. We are committed to maintaining a city that is safe and inclusive, free from discrimination and all forms of extremism.

People should go about their normal business and not allow the protest to undermine Birmingham's reputation as a city that champions tolerance, peace and understanding across all our neighbourhoods and communities.

– Councillor John Cotton, community cohesion lead for Birmingham City Council
http://www.itv.com/news/central/2013...rotests-today/

How many mosque bombs, murders and suicides-from-bullying has there been in this tolerant and peaceful city?

Old July 20th, 2013 #1983
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...action-5118111

I'm amazed they've allowed it to go ahead, to be honest.
EDL far as I know is organize3d and exist because is zionist organization run by them. Correct me if I am wrong but their main interest is to create a situation where muslims and brits collide with each other, in daily bases so they create the ground for strict measures against the racists bad whites.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1984
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
EDL far as I know is organize3d and exist because is zionist organization run by them. Correct me if I am wrong but their main interest is to create a situation where muslims and brits collide with each other, in daily bases so they create the ground for strict measures against the racists bad whites.
Many of us have suspected this since the beginning when they were allowed to perform outside a London mosque on 9/11.

It not only creates an atmosphere where ordinary white people will gladly endorse the banning of demonstrations, protests, free speech etc., it gives the powers that be a nice and easy way of weighing up exactly who's willing to be active and the opportunity to photograph them all, it gives muslims chance to kick off in retaliation which in turn furthers support for wars on their countries, it gives opportunities to play with and bring in drones etc.....The bonuses are endless.

I'm just surprised this one is allowed to go ahead because tension in that area is running high after the mosque bombings.

I'm surprised they're kettling them in a pub for three hours drinking time before allowing them out to play.

So what we have is a crowd of muslims, angered at attacks on their mosques, anti-fascists, black christian youths and the EDL with three hours drinking under their belts on a very hot summer's day. It's a recipe for disaster and that's why I'm surprised they're letting it go ahead because it might just snowball out of control.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1985
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Many of us have suspected this since the beginning when they were allowed to perform outside a London mosque on 9/11.

It not only creates an atmosphere where ordinary white people will gladly endorse the banning of demonstrations, protests, free speech etc., it gives the powers that be a nice and easy way of weighing up exactly who's willing to be active and the opportunity to photograph them all, it gives muslims chance to kick off in retaliation which in turn furthers support for wars on their countries, it gives opportunities to play with and bring in drones etc.....The bonuses are endless.

I'm just surprised this one is allowed to go ahead because tension in that area is running high after the mosque bombings.

I'm surprised they're kettling them in a pub for three hours drinking time before allowing them out to play.

So what we have is a crowd of muslims, angered at attacks on their mosques, anti-fascists, black christian youths and the EDL with three hours drinking under their belts on a very hot summer's day. It's a recipe for disaster and that's why I'm surprised they're letting it go ahead because it might just snowball out of control.
If you think that are orchestrated by zionists and are run by them no matter who the little misguided people following them and consider that in the minds of the followers still are fresh the memories of a muslim cutting the head of a soldier and their declaration as to why, then put in this bombing of the mosque who miraculously, delay for an hour their activities who supposedly happen exactly on the dot other wise, (who inform them to cancel the prayers? Kind of remind me no jew show up for work the day 9/11) and now this provocation ................

I bet that will be several of the jew orchestrators watching this and laughing their heads off as to how easy goyim are, to manipulate.

But then it is only my personal opinion.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1986
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
If you think that are orchestrated by zionists and are run by them no matter who the little misguided people following them and consider that in the minds of the followers still are fresh the memories of a muslim cutting the head of a soldier and their declaration as to why, then put in this bombing of the mosque who miraculously, delay for an hour their activities who supposedly happen exactly on the dot other wise, (who inform them to cancel the prayers? Kind of remind me no jew show up for work the day 9/11) and now this provocation ................

I bet that will be several of the jew orchestrators watching this and laughing their heads off as to how easy goyim are, to manipulate.

But then it is only my personal opinion.
I just worry that one of these days, they're going to find they've bitten off more than they can chew.

The London riots proved how unprepared the police are for just such an eventuality.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1987
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
I just worry that one of these days, they're going to find they've bitten off more than they can chew.

The London riots proved how unprepared the police are for just such an eventuality.
Or they have made it to look that way, my friend. Remembering the old days when I used to have offices in UK and the armed soldiers walking the streets I think is what they plan to provoke to happen. And that action will create a chain reaction the same thing happening in USA, not that they need soldiers there on the ground since they have the armed police and the agencies created there for this eventuality.

I have not followed closely the english riots, just got some feed back from one of my daughters who study there and live in London, right in the middle of what was happening. But my impression was that those riots was provoked to start with the execution of a black guy who was a leading figure in the Farm and.......... Is this wrong?

If you see the patent the zionists been establishing their supremacy over the colonies they control then you see beginning with the false flag that caused the disarmament of Australia and on wards, then what you witnessing now, is the evolved scenario that leads into a military state with the excuse of protecting citizens of their own selves.

This is my take of the whole situation, more or less. My opinion only when this zionist scum believe they have won and established their rule over all else will be real resistance and the black sheep will be separated from the white.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1988
Bev
drinking tea

Maybe you're right. Time will tell, I suppose.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1989
Bev
drinking tea

Default #1 Birmingham demo thread updates

This tweet is from ITV and they're estimating 400.

Two more coaches arrive:

Old July 20th, 2013 #1990
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
@KarenBroady 8m

Rumours are that Bar Risa, the bar in Birmingham where #EDL meet today are donating all profits to Islamic Relief. How brilliant is that!
I doubt it. Islam and alcohol? No. It seems to be an initiative started by edl news.
Quote:
EDL News ‏@edlnews 23m

@risabirmingham please donate your #edl takings to ht t p://www.mus limaid.org Thanks! RT if you agree!

Quote:
Some #edl have found their way onto a first floor balcony at Risa

Old July 20th, 2013 #1991
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
@ArakinUK 4m

Disappointing anecdotes from Birmingham - anti-fascists being stopped, searched and mocked by the police, EDL getting friendly advice

Old July 20th, 2013 #1992
Bev
drinking tea

100 on the counter demo.

Quote:
Around 100 people are in Chamberlain Square for the counter demo. uaf, unite, nus among them. Seems peaceful.
Not even got going yet and one arrested:
Quote:
Anti-fascist demonstrator led away by police as she confronts EDL on Broad Street in Birmingham
video here: http://www.itv.com/news/central/upda...in-birmingham/

Old July 20th, 2013 #1993
Bev
drinking tea

live cam here

http://bambuser.com/v/3755218

uaf doing the "hold me back" routine:

more here http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...edl-birmingham

Old July 20th, 2013 #1994
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
@waqarahmed1 24s

uaf speakers not helping to calm tension but encouraging demonstrators
Quote:
@scattermoon 18m

police in birmingham stopping and searching anyone visibly non-white, turning them away because they may incite the edl to violence.

-------------------

Old July 20th, 2013 #1995
dunotra

Are UAF wearing pig costumes now?

Old July 20th, 2013 #1996
Bev
drinking tea

EDL news wetting themselves in glee over this - I don't think they've realised that the tshirt actually says something like "England - CANCELLED" on it and it in fact does not glorify Hitler but celebrates the Allies winning.

bigger pic on ebay here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ARMY-T...-/221221503006

Old July 20th, 2013 #1997
dunotra

Quote:

EDL news wetting themselves in glee over this - I don't think they've realised that the tshirt actually says something like "England - CANCELLED" on it and it in fact does not glorify Hitler but celebrates the Allies winning.

bigger pic on ebay here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ARMY-T...-/221221503006
Here you go Bev.

Old July 20th, 2013 #1998
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Just passed 16 riot vans speeding towards city centre. Just hope no trouble kicking off its not worth it. #EDL #UAF
Quote:
‏@waqarahmed1 16m

getting a little out of hand counter demonstrators looking for ways through no1 calming them down come on UAF prove that u r not like EDL

someone putting Billy Bragg in his place:
Quote:
Billy Bragg ‏@billybragg 1h

Solidarity to all those heading to Birmingham today to oppose the racist English Defence League
Quote:
@billybragg sort your head out you clown! here is #RIPLeeRigby killer speaking at a #uaf event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQNLDhrskA … #EDL #YouLike?

Old July 20th, 2013 #1999
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunotra View Post
Here you go Bev.

haha thanks! See what I mean? I wouldn't class that as a Hitler worship tshirt.

Old July 20th, 2013 #2000
Bev
drinking tea

video: http://www.itv.com/news/central/upda...erlain-square/

uaf shouting "nazi scum off our streets" - at the old bill.

Described as anti fascist supporters but there appears to be a large crowd of muslim youth there too.

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread