VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 16th, 2010 #61
white_phosphorous
Banned

and BTW- the Scholarship will certainly be in Canada, so the Sow who gets it will stay on there, no doubt. And she'll give birth to 6 shitlets. And 6 new rapists to grow up and rape Canadain girls. This is a girl who (I thought) had been through hell, leaned a lesson, and could warn other White girls. No. Let's start a fucking program to bring MORE rapists HERE. Fucking bitch.

Old May 16th, 2010 #62
Riccardo_Montolivo

They'll still go to South Africa for the World Cup. White females are like flies being attracted to those bug zappers you hang up when you want to sit outside and not be pestered, they get drawn to them and zap!

Here is a video of a white guy in South Africa telling people not to come to South Africa for the World Cup.

YouTube- R3ndi3r's Soccer World Cup Survival Guide...

Old May 16th, 2010 #63
ernst blofeld

As a type of litmus test when I'm out on a date I ask the following question:
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I can't even count the number of times the dumb cunt will reply India, Africa, Thailand or some South American shithole.
And each time I hear it I'm still astonished they would bypass the beauty of so many European works or art and architecture that stand as shrines to their race's greatness.
Any dot head with an IQ above 65 wants to get out of India and move to America or Europe, what the hell does that tell you about their country.
I can't even watch a news program about India for more than 30 seconds because of stink of that place actually radiates off the TV.

Old May 16th, 2010 #64
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
As a type of litmus test when I'm out on a date I ask the following question:
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I can't even count the number of times the dumb cunt will reply India, Africa, Thailand or some South American shithole.
And each time I hear it I'm still astonished they would bypass the beauty of so many European works or art and architecture that stand as shrines to their race's greatness.
Any dot head with an IQ above 65 wants to get out of India and move to America or Europe, what the hell does that tell you about their country.
I can't even watch a news program about India for more than 30 seconds because of stink of that place actually radiates off the TV.
lol, I've gotten to where I just ask girls on the first date now "so, have you ever dated a back guy?" Any hesitation, "Check, Please!"

The "where would you want to go" question can be a bit dodgy bc what if she's been to Europe? Also, if she has an interest in biology she might want to see africa or south america for the flora/fauna. I just come out and ask if she's ever seen a jig. Either she's offended IN THE RIGHT WAY ("Are you crazy? No!") or offended in the wrong way and not worth anymore effort. lol.

Old May 16th, 2010 #65
white_phosphorous
Banned

might as well have a picture up of the new favorite traitor, no? I wonder if this one was old enough to take a turn on her. Bitch.

Amanda's tearful statement to the world. lol! talk about arrogance!

"My name is Amanda Lindhout. I’m a Canadian citizen and I’ve been held hostage by gunmen in Somalia for nearly ten months. I’m in a desperate situation. I’m being kept in a dark, windowless room in chains without any clean drinking water and very little food or no food. I’ve been very sick for months without any medicine. I’m begging my government and fellow Canadians to assist my family in paying my ransom. The Canadian government must have some duty to help its citizen in such a crisis. And my fellow citizens to assist me by putting pressure on the government. I love my country and I want to live to see it again. Without food or medicine, I will die here and I’m in need of immediate aid. I implore my family who I love more than anything to continue searching for money for my release – without it, I will die here. I will also tell them that they must deal directly with these people, if my life depends on it. My life is worth more than any money spent. To fellow journalists in Canada, please help bring attention to this situation and contribute in anyway possible, in order that I may return home to Canada. That’s all I can say."

Old May 16th, 2010 #66
RebelView

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
My life is worth more than any money spent.
Cunt, you're not worth one zimbabwean dollar.

Old May 16th, 2010 #67
white_phosphorous
Banned

Compare this with the picture above. Tell me she doesn't look pregnant here, like her face is holding about 10 lbs of water. Why else would she look fat while she was with the jigs? They sure weren't spending extra on her food budget. Opinions? The jewsmedia is covering for her, she has to have a niglet. All the other "rumors" the somalis released about her turned out to be true. Compare her cheek bones in these 2 pics. Am I seeing things or was this girl really knocked up by the kafs and they're covering it up?

Old May 17th, 2010 #68
white_phosphorous
Banned

I know, y'all are probably sick of this vile twat already, but bare with me, this story has legs and this one isn't done with her insanity. I wanna see just how far she goes: marry a buck? go back there? I also firmly believe there is literally a niglet in the woodpile they are not showing us.

Here but for our vigilance go our women:

"Freelance journalist, Amanda Lindhout, who was held captive in Somalia for 15 months is hoping to send 10 Somali girls to school this fall through a scholarship program she has set up.

Lindhout met with members of a Red Deer congregation Sunday, thanking them for praying for her while she was kept captive.
"

"I was abused in many ways that were justified in accordance with a very strict interpretation of Islamic law (does koranic law sanction DP?) and I feel a great deal of empathy and compassion for the women who continue to suffer there," said Lindhout.

Old May 17th, 2010 #69
Riccardo_Montolivo

If I'm not mistaken I believe Hitler mentioned something about weakness being tied to Christianity and something to the extent of being under a different religion. I can understand, the weak feeble minded white women would be kept under control. Need strict laws. Just made me think though. White women go and do the craziest shit, if it were Islam....they wouldn't be able to do much of what they do today, which is a good thing and healthy.

Quote: Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking: ‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?’ It is remarkable that even before the war he sometimes went on: “Today the Siberians, the White Russians, and the people of the steppes live extremely healthy lives. For this reason they are better equipped for development and in the long run biologically superior to the Germans.’ This was an idea he was destined to repeat in far more drastic tones during the last months of the war."

Old May 17th, 2010 #70
Johnny James

God damn it, is it Jews that makes them think like this? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish we could isolate the gene that made them think like this and get rid of it.

Either that or create a virus that wipes out niggers and go see these cunts travel to Africa poking at bodies trying to figure out how to clone the apes.

Old May 17th, 2010 #71
Johnny James

On the plus side here are a bunch of stupid bitches that went to volunteer in Afreaka to help the niggers build houses because apparently niggers are animals unable to build houses by themselves. (That's what they're saying, at least).

Looks like some gooks are gettin' in on the non-black guilt too.

Old May 17th, 2010 #72
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo_Montolivo View Post
If I'm not mistaken I believe Hitler mentioned something about weakness being tied to Christianity and something to the extent of being under a different religion. I can understand, the weak feeble minded white women would be kept under control. Need strict laws. Just made me think though. White women go and do the craziest shit, if it were Islam....they wouldn't be able to do much of what they do today, which is a good thing and healthy.

Quote: Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking: ‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?’ It is remarkable that even before the war he sometimes went on: “Today the Siberians, the White Russians, and the people of the steppes live extremely healthy lives. For this reason they are better equipped for development and in the long run biologically superior to the Germans.’ This was an idea he was destined to repeat in far more drastic tones during the last months of the war."
Remember, Hitler said something like: "the genius of Christianity was not in its morality, but in its absolute refusal to tolerate any dissent of opinion." It's not so much religion as it is the basic moral milieu of the time, which the jews have controlled since the creation of the Media.

Remember, 700 yrs ago, in the name of Christ, we drove the muslims from Europe, expelled the jew from every nation in Europe, refused to allow the jew to charge interest when it was allowed among us, and built the great cathedrals of Europe.

"religion" and "morality" are very different realms. Shakespeare said: "The Devil can cite scripture for his purpose." In other words, it's not in what's there, it's in how we interpret and apply it.

I've recently developed an observatory interest in the WBC, the "God Hates Fags" Church. What Fred Pelps says is, I believe, correct; our pastors are whores. They tell EVERYONE (even the fags) that god loves them. Why? Get more asses in the pews, more donations. You isolate ppl, you lose their money. Tell everyone, even fucking axe murderers, that god loves them. Why? Why not? Get their fucking money. Kiss jew ass bc it gets you good write ups in the press. Compare this to what we were doing in 1490AD. Did the bible change? No. So why were we doing well then and so shitty now?

The morality changed. Morality used to be controlled by reasonably moral pastors with different motives and objectives. Today, the media controls the morality. The jews control the media. So the jews are controlling how our preachers interpret the religion. This is why we are as we are.

Old May 17th, 2010 #73
Riccardo_Montolivo

lol @ women building houses. A bunch of white males would need to check the structure of the house and fix so much shit if women were to build a house.

Old May 17th, 2010 #74
Johnny James

Quote:
Remember, Hitler said something like: "the genius of Christianity was not in its morality, but in its absolute refusal to tolerate any dissent of opinion." It's not so much religion as it is the basic moral milieu of the time, which the jews have controlled since the creation of the Media.

Remember, 700 yrs ago, in the name of Christ, we drove the muslims from Europe, expelled the jew from every nation in Europe, refused to allow the jew to charge interest when it was allowed among us, and built the great cathedrals of Europe.

"religion" and "morality" are very different realms. Shakespeare said: "The Devil can cite scripture for his purpose." In other words, it's not in what's there, it's in how we interpret and apply it.

I've recently developed an observatory interest in the WBC, the "God Hates Fags" Church. What Fred Pelps says is, I believe, correct; our pastors are whores. They tell EVERYONE (even the fags) that god loves them. Why? Get more asses in the pews, more donations. You isolate ppl, you lose their money. Tell everyone, even fucking axe murderers, that god loves them. Why? Why not? Get their fucking money. Kiss jew ass bc it gets you good write ups in the press. Compare this to what we were doing in 1490AD. Did the bible change? No. So why were we doing well then and so shitty now?

The morality changed. Morality used to be controlled by reasonably moral pastors with different motives and objectives. Today, the media controls the morality. The jews control the media. So the jews are controlling how our preachers interpret the religion. This is why we are as we are.

I keep an open mind to god. If he came flying out of the sky and started killing billions of people I would be right at his side. But he's not. He could have come down multiple times in the past and done so. Christianity is just us sitting around hoping that the 'hidden immorality' of the modern age will be punished, like faggots and other things that make us mildly uncomfortable. Niggerfucking is perfectly fine, because modern Christianity goes right along with the modern age of sitting around, not worrying, watching niggersports, and feeling 'the love.'

I had to listen to my grandmother call me 'sick and depraved' for siting nigger on white rape stats. First she goes "white men are the biggest pedophiles," then I said "that's propaganda," and she said "statistics are statistics." I replied, "30,000 white women get raped by blacks in this country every year." She called me sick after that.

MY OWN GRANDMOTHER.

Old May 17th, 2010 #75
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I keep an open mind to god. If he came flying out of the sky and started killing billions of people I would be right at his side. But he's not. He could have come down multiple times in the past and done so. Christianity is just us sitting around hoping that the 'hidden immorality' of the modern age will be punished, like faggots and other things that make us mildly uncomfortable. Niggerfucking is perfectly fine, because modern Christianity goes right along with the modern age of sitting around, not worrying, watching niggersports, and feeling 'the love.'

I had to listen to my grandmother call me 'sick and depraved' for siting nigger on white rape stats. First she goes "white men are the biggest pedophiles," then I said "that's propaganda," and she said "statistics are statistics." I replied, "30,000 white women get raped by blacks in this country every year." She called me sick after that.

MY OWN GRANDMOTHER.
Yeah, see christianity itself isn't really impt as a moral force; but it's very impt as a UNIFYING force. The jew does not attack christianity ( some of it) for it's morals; they do it to attack christianity as a potential unifying force against them.
As a religion, christianity works just as well as shintoism for the japs or islam for arabs. Look at how different islam is in turkey and under taliban, for instance. Same Quran. It's just how it's interpreted by the imams.

Judiasm is unique among semitic religions in that it is both ethnic and religious. A "chosen people." Jews never went to Africa to try to spread their religion. If our ancestors made I MAJOR MISTAKE, that was it. Christianity should have been reserved for the european people only. The pope should never have allowed it spread, and sadly it was a single pope who decided this, again, probably bc he forsaw longterm financial benifits from it. If our race WAS our religion, as it is for the jews, we'd be set right now.

As for your grandmother, old ppl are set in their ways, don't even bother mate. Our focus needs to be on the waking up the young, painful as it may be be to see out family in blind ignorance of the truth. Which area of Maine are you going to? Are you going for college or work? I was there for 4 years, I know some parts of it pretty well if you even want a rundown. Cheers.

Old May 17th, 2010 #76
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Our focus needs to be on the waking up the young
I agree. Do you have any strategies for effective recruiting/waking up of teens and 20-something White boys and girls?

Old May 17th, 2010 #77
Scott
Banned

I think Islam is a million times better than Christianity. By Islam I mean the Taliban brand, not the Dubai brand. No freedom for women. We all know by now what freedom does to a woman. Also whenever a woman ventures out of her house she must be in a fuckin burka. This is the only way, I think, we can save these pretty but fuckin stupid white girls.

Old May 18th, 2010 #78
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I think Islam is a million times better than Christianity. By Islam I mean the Taliban brand, not the Dubai brand. No freedom for women. We all know by now what freedom does to a woman. Also whenever a woman ventures out of her house she must be in a fuckin burka. This is the only way, I think, we can save these pretty but fuckin stupid white girls.
But again, in Turkey and Egypt you also have Islam, but the societies & gvts are very corrupt. Whereas, in Iran for instance, it seems better. It's not the religion, it's who holds the moral compass of the society.

We used Christianity in 1492 in Spain to justify kicking out the muslims and expelling the jews, all in one year. We have the same bible now. so what has changed? The bible has not, but the way it's interpreted has. We get back our morals from the jews, we could use Christianity to unite our people and to justify anything we want, from the negroes being beasts of the field to the jews being "of their father the devil." It's the morals, it's not the religion, and they're very different.

Old May 18th, 2010 #79
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
I agree. Do you have any strategies for effective recruiting/waking up of teens and 20-something White boys and girls?
If you've never really studied or listened to Dr. Pierce, he's great in this area.Our single most impt task has to be creating our own form of media and focusing on things young ppl are already into; namely, technology. It's a shame that the national alliance went to crap after Pierce died. The year before he died, he had purchased Resistance Records and also produced a video game with a message, called "ethnic cleansing." We desperately need WNs with technology talent/experience to pick up pierce's work where he left off.

As far as music, one specific example is a very talented and pretty WN singer out now named Saga. She's on youtube, just search her name and "Skrewdriver" (she covered almost all skrewdriver's songs). Her songs have in the hundreds of thousands of hits, but we can do better.

If you're interested in Dr. Pierce and don't know where to find his stuff, just say so and I'll tell you where. Cheers.

Old May 18th, 2010 #80
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
On the plus side here are a bunch of stupid bitches that went to volunteer in Afreaka to help the niggers build houses because apparently niggers are animals unable to build houses by themselves. (That's what they're saying, at least).

Looks like some gooks are gettin' in on the non-black guilt too.
In the liberal´s perverse world being a certified nigger helper is often times good for career advancement and of course it leads to a huge boost in social standing and prestige.

Tags
liberal whore, nigger crime, tnb, worthless trash

Thread