Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2006 #1
SynchronicWR

Default We Stole Alaska And Hawaii????

MY MOST RECENT EMAIL TO MY GRANDCHILDREN'S SCHOOL:

I've been forgeting to send an email about A***** trying to initiate a fight with Z***, but kept forgeting, so I can address two issues with one email.

A while back Austin told Z*** in the hall, "I want to beat you up." Z*** walked away. A few days later A***** grabbed Z***'s neck. It wasn't an attack, just an attempt to establish domination, I think. Z*** walked away. I and Master ***** have instructed Z*** to avoid a fight if possible. A***** is a former student of Master ****'s and has tremendous physical potential, being very athletic. However, A****seemed to have some unidentifiable combination of problems, and in my opinion, his parents foolishly allowed him to quit when he most needed to stay. I can't be completely certain, because I don't live with the kid. The point is: A***** quit! There must be some feelings involved in having quit, and seeing Z***, who has substantially less natural athletic ability, continue to progress. We all thought that A***** would eventually surpass Z**** even having started several belts behind. He showed that much promise.

However, it is apparent that A***** is a very troubled and angry child. The boy just isn't wired right, and I don't know how far he would take things if he actually generated a fight. I've instructed Z*** to have a planned combination of kicks and strikes in his mind that will "stop" A****, because we both know that A***** is physically superior to Z***, and A***** has that disturbing anger that Z*** cannot match. Z*** is not a fighter, he will never be a fighter, and he does not want to be a fighter. If a fight actually happens, Zach must incapacitate A***** to defend himself, and if that means Z*** has make the first actual strike, so be it. Master **** told me that A***** chased S****** on bicycles all over town, wanting to attack him. S***** was also a student but quit.

A peaceful resolution would be preferable. I have no idea what might happen if they fight. A*****'s rage may easily overwhelm Z***'s rather pacifist demeanor, regardless of Z***'s training. I honestly do not WANT to know what might happen. I will not tolerate Zach becoming the object of repeated bullying. But, if Z*** is doing something that creates the problem, I want to know about it.

Okay! That is the issue that I have been slow in addressing.

Social Studies:

This morning Z*** told me that his social studies teacher says "We stole Alaska and Hawaii." Of course "WE" in that context always means "evil White men", and the context is supposed to generate a sense of "White Guilt" that weakens the will of all white people, so that they can be manipulated into giving everything but their home and children to any and every minority group one can imagine, without a struggle. The jews perfected this strategy using the holocaust, then it was either handed down to, or adopted by, the various special interest groups fragmenting, weakening, and destroying our culture today.

I immediately debriefed Z*** of the intended, or unintended, propaganda usually used by leftist to communist liberal guilt ridden self hating white people to break the will those who have pride and self respect. I went directly to the reference books and showed Z*** that we bought Alaska from Russia for $7,200,000, because Russia didn't want it! Now if eskimos are the issue, I am totally umoved. It is laughable to watch self hating white liberals rant about how the poor primitive peoples have been maltreated by those who are technologically advanced. It is laughable, because the idiots whine so loudly while enjoying so many advantages of the wheel in a heated and air conditioned environment. If these types feel so guilty, in my mind, altruistic suicide is an alternative preferable to imposing their self destructive guilt upon innocent young children. If self hating liberals would only read one book with an open mind and connect a few dots toward reality, we ALL would benefit! IQ And Wealth Of Nations, by Richard Lynn. My first degree was in Sociology, and I know what a joke it is to use the term "Social Sciences". We do not have the time here to expand, but I know personally that the last 40 years of social engineering has been based on "WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, BECAUSE WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" A professor on the cutting edge in the early 1970's said that to me in response to a question I asked that he didn't like. AND it was in Sociological Methods class.

I am more than happy to discuss this issue with anyone. Neither me, nor my family have reason to feel guilt or obligation of any kind for anything that happened in the past, and I am going to address any and every liberal attempt to impose guilt upon my grandchildren. If it is any consolation, I think today's supposed conservatives are equally culturally destructive and damaging to the spirit of Western Civilization.

If you wish a spirited discussion, ask me about Bush's "No Child Gets Ahead" program. And why are not the two fourth grades divided by ability so that each child gets a more exact challenge or assistance needed? LOL! Never mind. I know why. Just pushing a button.

My grandchildren will be paying all of their lives for the misadventures in the Civil War, in WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, and now, the middle east. My grandchildren will be paying for the heath, education, and shelter of indians, eskimos, blacks, some asians, mexicans, and too many white people for the rest of their lives. My grandchildren will be paying for the college educations of blacks and mexicans, and then have to find a way to pay for their own college educations. There are no special grants for blond haired blue eyed youth wishing to attend college. Young people today are beginning to see through the liberal imposition of guilt, and they are becoming angry, and continuing to use guilt to pacify them is starting to backfire.

WE DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING! Applying today's ethics, standards, and morals to events in history is just plain silly.....Unless there is a sinster motive. Then it is just plain sinister.

Do not impose unwarranted guilt upon my grandhildren.

Sincerely,

Old November 30th, 2006 #2
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchronicWR
This morning Z*** told me that his social studies teacher says "We stole Alaska and Hawaii." Of course "WE" in that context always means "evil White men", and the context is supposed to generate a sense of "White Guilt" that weakens the will of all white people, so that they can be manipulated into giving everything but their home and children to any and every minority group one can imagine, without a struggle. The jews perfected this strategy using the holocaust, then it was either handed down to, or adopted by, the various special interest groups fragmenting, weakening, and destroying our culture today.

I immediately debriefed Z*** of the intended, or unintended, propaganda usually used by leftist to communist liberal guilt ridden self hating white people to break the will those who have pride and self respect. I went directly to the reference books and showed Z*** that we bought Alaska from Russia for $7,200,000, because Russia didn't want it!
It's good that you are taking an interest in your grandchildren's education. Most schools prefer to work with a child's parents rather than grandparents, unless the grandparent is the child's guardian.

If a teacher is telling students that "we stole Alaska and Hawaii" in such blunt language, it must be confronted. Either you (or Zach's parents) should schedule an appointment with the teacher to discuss this issue. If this doesn't work, go to the principal (with whom you can also discuss the bullying problem). If this doesn't work, show up at your local school board meeting and provide public testimony, alerting the general public in your community. If your testimony is "controversial" enough, the local media may choose to interview you, providing you with an opportunity to publicize our Cause.

And this self-hating attitude by the elite degrades our public policy and sabotages our efforts to control our borders. Mexican schoolchildren are routinely taught in their classrooms in Mexico that we "stole" the Southwest despite the fact that we generously compensated Mexico at the treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo. This attitude also empowers genocidal Mexican supremacist groups like the Mexica-Movement. Read an extended discussion of this issue HERE.

Anchorage School District students, to my knowledge, aren't taught that we "stole" Mexico" or "Alaska", but the political and economic elite of Alaska have a tendency to kiss Native ass on every occasion. In October, at a Game Board Hearing, when three Alaska Natives who signed up to testify DID NOT SHOW UP, Game Board Chairman Ron Somerville remarked that "there must have been a run on FREE BEER". It is well known that Indians and Natives cannot handle their "firewater"; homeless Natives in Anchorage get so desperate that they drink mouthwash. Yet despite this, immediately the political witch-hunt began, and as soon as new governor Sarah Palin takes office, Somerville will be asked to resign. Read an extended discussion of this issue HERE.

Stay involved with your grandkids' education as much as your time permits.:cheers:

Old November 30th, 2006 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Whites were in North America first and Hawaii wants to stay with US

DNA evidence proved that Whites were in North America first. Whites stole nothing here, we just reclaimed what was originally ours.

Hawaii my be a different matter. However, even if we did 'steal' Hawaii, we allowed the native culture there to go on as is before we arrived. Also, most polls taken there clearly indicate a preference to stay in the US because they know if Whitey left them to govern themselves, they would be up shit creek in less than a decade.

Old November 30th, 2006 #4
SynchronicWR

My daughter was born very premature, and she has all she can do just managing daily life. My wife and I are very involved in raising the grandkids. The school deals with ME!

I am not going to press the issue at this point. I inform the teachers that when my grandchildren are provided propaganda, I immediately debrief them. Every action elicits an equal and opposite reaction. My grandson is one of the two brightest kids in his class, and he is becoming very adept at educating the other kids while appearing to walk the PC line. I am patient. I will just let grandson do his work. Little pieces at a time.

Unless they get me pissed! Then we can start talking about how all evidence shows that blacks were rescued from Africa and start talking about changing population and cultural demographics in America, and what that means for the future of my grandchildren.

I know the principal very well, and she likes and respects me. I'm thinking that the Social Studies teacher just hasn't thought though these issues. This is fourth grade I'm dealing with. We will see what happens. The school still has a Christmas program, and the music teacher put Silent Night into the program at my request. I do not want to start a huge fight with people who are being sensitive to my wishes.

At the beginning of each school year I send a copy of "Why Johnny Can't Think" to a teacher that the grandkids have who hasn't already been given a copy.

Slow and easy.

Old December 6th, 2006 #5
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Toss the 'skimovandals back to Siberia and toss the Wahaiivandals back to Samboa! Fuck their devil gods too! Pele can eat shit and die!

Old December 6th, 2006 #6
Konrad Jackson

Sounds like that school is grossly distorting the truth about Alaska. However, even in the case of military conquest, there is no reason to say our ancestors did something bad. For the following reasons:

1. All tribes, peoples and races have always conquered territory. It is instinctive, much like it is the instinct of animals and plants to spread over larger areas. Those without this instinct died out hundreds of thousands of years ago. Indians, Arabs, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Persians, Dravidians, Aborigines, Eskimos, Pygmies, Negro have all conquered land, just like Whites. We are just so much better at it, like we are better at everything else.

2. There is nothing "evil" or "bad" about conquest. Rights-based morality does not exist (except in the minds of some Western Whites like Voltaire). All that exists is survival, and the survival and expansion of the White race means the survival and expansion of the best race of the most advanced species. Life's purpose is to survive and grow stronger. It grows stronger through us. Perhaps one day far into the future we will overcome dangers that would otherwise have prevented life from surviving, and thereby made the entire universe pointless. This is why Whites must survive. To make sure that life survives forever. There is nothing abstract about it; nothing sci-fi. It is the only reasonable "morality," if you will. The morality of survival.

So don't work hard to explain conquest in terms like, we bought this and that patch of land from the Indians, or, there were no Indians or Blacks in this territory when Whites got there. That may be interesting trivia, but it is irrelevant whether there were non-Whites there or not. The land should belong to Whites, because that is what is best for evolution. Forget "turn the other cheek" and "blessed be the meek". Everybody else does.

Old December 8th, 2006 #7
News
Friendly

I don't know anything about Hawaii, and not much about Alaska either but I remember my dad telling me we bought it from the Russians. I was first exposed to that "we stole Alaska" thing when I was in the 1st grade, I think. Maybe kindergarten. We had this weird KU student lady subbing for our teacher. Bright red hair but she had a really hard, lipless face and eyes like a man. One of those rare women who you can pretty much tell is a lesbian just by looking at her. This was about 25 years ago and I didn't know what a lesbian was at the time, but we all sensed something was wrong with her. She was trying to belittle the male students and we didn't respond to it well.

Funny thing is this was a recreational music class. We were supposed to be playing with xylophones and drums but she made us sit and listen to her read some book about "native americans". We had one nigger in the class, but no indians. Our nigger Reggie made one of those indian noises where you pop your hand on your mouth, definitely out of enthusiasm rather than sarcasm, but we all had to sit in silence for a few minutes with her giving us the evil eyes. She could have been smart and made use of it but I guess she was too offended for the "native americans".

Old March 13th, 2007 #8
Marquis
Banned

Seward's folly. We bought Alaska from the russians for about 7 million dollars, which was extremely cheap for that much land but both the Russians and most of the Americans thought it was worthless, until they found gold after buying it of course.

We, as in Americans, didn't steal it, just paid very little for it and thus got a good deal for a gold rich expanse of land.

We did kind of steal Hawaii though, it was owned by the British, and we illegally helped revolutionaries overthrow the british government, after then it became a republic, and then afterwards we annexed it in 1898.

Alaska was totally fair and square, Russians just got shafted because they didn't know what they owned, Hawaii is kinda iffy, "stole" is probably a strong word though.

Thread