Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2023 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default White Identity: What It Is and Why It Is Necessary for Europe and the USA

In ultra-kosher mainstream society, money and sex are everything.

In the coming Aryan society, Identity will be everything.

Jared Taylor gives a good talk on the subject of White Identity.

Old September 29th, 2023 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesen View Post
In the coming Aryan society, Identity will be everything.
Blood and soul, not identity. You can identify as Aryan, doesn't make you Aryan in blood and soul. By the same token, if you are of Aryan blood, even if you don't identify as Aryan, you are Aryan.

Old November 3rd, 2023 #3
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Blood and soul, not identity. You can identify as Aryan, doesn't make you Aryan in blood and soul. By the same token, if you are of Aryan blood, even if you don't identify as Aryan, you are Aryan.
A faggot can never be an Aryan.

Old November 3rd, 2023 #4
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel W. Frost View Post
A faggot can never be an Aryan.
If you've got a reason based on the survival and advance of our blood and soul, we can debate it. If you're just religiously anti-other, and you're basing this on your feels, Aryan debate is futile.

Homos, disabled people, etc.. of Aryan blood can fight for the race so long as they don't put any ulterior motives or agendas above our blood and soul; as with all racial Aryans, they gotta subjugate their beliefs to the understanding/non-understanding of our shared Aryan blood.

Old November 3rd, 2023 #5
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Jared Taylor gives a good talk on the subject of White Identity.
Hold on just a gol-dang second! Are Jews white? Well, Jared Taylor has said so - and on national television no less! So why isn't that mentioned? Please explain!

Skip Forward To The 5:40 Mark To Hear Jared Taylor Claim That "Jews Look White To Him"

Here's the deal, as Jo-Jo might say:

"You Can't Have It Both Ways!"™

Old November 3rd, 2023 #6
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
If you've got a reason based on the survival and advance of our blood and soul, we can debate it.
Faggots can't advance blood and soul and are detrimental to its survival.

Your moral degeneracy (and obstinancy in justifying it in the face of public opprobrium - which is a jewish trait) deems you ineligible for Aryanhood and incapable of fighting for Aryan blood and soul.

Get yourself cleaned up. Then we can talk.

Old November 4th, 2023 #7
George Witzgall

Quote:
Faggots can't advance blood and soul
Why not? I'm not saying homosexuality is something to be celebrated, but Aryans who are homo or infertile or can't have families for whatever reason, they can still fight for the race in other ways.

Quote:
Get yourself cleaned up.
Am I supposed to pray to Jesus to take away my homo urges? No, I'm fighting for the blood and soul of my race, that's my entire purpose in life, whatever it requires of me. But I'm not praying to a Jewish God to make me straight.

Old November 4th, 2023 #8
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Why not? I'm not saying homosexuality is something to be celebrated, but Aryans who are homo or infertile or can't have families for whatever reason, they can still fight for the race in other ways.
You must know that what you are doing is unnatural and thus un-Aryan.

If you are doing something that shouldn't "be celebrated " - stop it! Get yourself cleaned up so that you can fight for your race.

Homosexuality has no place in White nationalism. You might as well be a jew (oh wait, you don't have a problem with them either).

Old November 4th, 2023 #9
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Am I supposed to pray to Jesus to take away my homo urges? No, I'm fighting for the blood and soul of my race, that's my entire purpose in life, whatever it requires of me. But I'm not praying to a Jewish God to make me straight.
You are the only one who mentioned prayer, Jesus, or jewish gods.

I told you to get yourself cleaned up.

If you are willing to do whatever is required to fight for Aryan blood and soul, then dropping faggotry should be no issue.

If it takes Christinsanity to do it, whatever. That is preferable to being a bugger boy.

Old November 4th, 2023 #10
George Witzgall

Quote:
You must know that what you are doing is unnatural and thus un-Aryan.
Homos like myself can fight for the blood and soul of our Aryan forefathers by subjugating our beliefs to our blood and soul. If that means we gotta stop masturbating or kill ourselves or go to work camps or something, we are willing to do whatever it takes; that's what it means to commit to our blood and soul. But you WNs, too, have to subjugate your beliefs to our blood and soul. That's how it works.

Quote:
Homosexuality has no place in White nationalism.
Are you retarded, bro? I'm not a WN, I'm a blood & soul Aryan, I've told you this multiple times already. The difference is we racial Aryans subjugate our every goddamn belief to the understanding/non-understanding of our shared Aryan blood.

Quote:
You might as well be a jew (oh wait, you don't have a problem with them either).
I don't have a problem with Jews who aren't against our blood and soul, they can do their Jewy things in Israel outside of our homelands and it's not hampering our racial advance in the slightest.

Old November 4th, 2023 #11
George Witzgall

Quote:
If you are willing to do whatever is required to fight for Aryan blood and soul, then dropping faggotry should be no issue.
Being homo has nothing to do with actions, do I really have to explain this? It's hardwired in your brain.

Quote:
If it takes Christinsanity to do it, whatever. That is preferable to being a bugger boy.
Racial Aryans ain't Christcucks, you can't put your Jesus over our race.

Old November 4th, 2023 #12
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Are you retarded, bro?
I am a moron with a filter.

You are simply a moron, if you think that I will buy your "born that way" excuses for faggotry.

Old November 4th, 2023 #13
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Racial Aryans ain't Christcucks, you can't put your Jesus over our race.
My Jesus? You are the one who calls himself a jew.

Quote:
I'm Jewish

Old November 4th, 2023 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:
My Jesus? You are the one who calls himself a jew.
Jews can't fight for our blood and soul. I'm an Aryan, flawed, but still Aryan, fighting with everything I've got for my blood and soul.

Old November 4th, 2023 #15
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
I'm an Aryan, flawed, but still Aryan, fighting with everything I've got for my blood and soul.
Not if you're not fighting your homosexual tendancies.

In the future White homeland I envision, homosexuality will not be allowed. I know what I'd like to see what happens to faggots, but I will allow the leaders of the new nation decide their own laws (and I hope to be one of them).

ZOG is "gay friendly" - so you can feel right at home with the current kikes who want real Aryans dead.

Old November 4th, 2023 #16
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
fighting with everything I've got for my blood and soul.
However, perception is reality and you perceive yourself to be "fighting with everything (you) got for (your) blood and soul".

In practical terms, what does this entail?

Old November 4th, 2023 #17
George Witzgall

Quote:
However, perception is reality and you perceive yourself to be "fighting with everything (you) got for (your) blood and soul".

In practical terms, what does this entail?
You're telling me I gotta fight my "homosexual tendencies", but you yourself have yet to make any sacrifices for the race. You gotta subjugate your anti-other beliefs, as with all your beliefs, to the understanding/non-understanding of our shared Aryan blood. You gotta commit to putting our blood and soul over your beliefs before you can tell me what I gotta do.

For the record, I'm happy if "homosexuality is not allowed" provided the justification for this is the struggle for our blood and soul and not just religious anti-otherism.

Old November 4th, 2023 #18
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
You're telling me I gotta fight my "homosexual tendencies", but you yourself have yet to make any sacrifices for the race. You gotta subjugate your anti-other beliefs, as with all your beliefs, to the understanding/non-understanding of our shared Aryan blood. You gotta commit to putting our blood and soul over your beliefs before you can tell me what I gotta do.

For the record, I'm happy if "homosexuality is not allowed" provided the justification for this is the struggle for our blood and soul and not just religious anti-otherism.
You didn't answer the question, which is an answer in itself; you aren't fighting at all for blood and soul.

You also don't get it. If you can't understand that homosexuality is anathema to Aryan blood and soul without any qualification, then it is useless to talk with you any further.

You are hopelessly lost and will never make any contribution to securing the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Goodbye.

Old November 4th, 2023 #19
George Witzgall

Quote:
You didn't answer the question, which is an answer in itself; you aren't fighting at all for blood and soul.

You also don't get it. If you can't understand that homosexuality is anathema to Aryan blood and soul without any qualification, then it is useless to talk with you any further.
Yeah, see, even assuming homosexuality is anathema to the race, you gotta think through what that means and how to eradicate it in the race. But you're so dominated by your religious anti-otherism, it blinds you to being able to put our blood and soul first and fight for the race.

You're a consummate follower, you're constantly looking to authorities to tell you what to believe, people who told you that to be racially loyal means to regard Jews and blacks and homos as racial enemies, but our race is ultimately fighting for something greater than just anti-otherism, namely our blood and soul.

Quote:
You are hopelessly lost and will never make any contribution to securing the existence of our people and a future for White children.
Quit being a WN cuck and realize the one and only authority for your beliefs is the understanding/non-understanding in our Aryan blood.

Quote:
Goodbye.
Maybe untwist yer panties a bit and we'll talk again.

Last edited by George Witzgall; November 4th, 2023 at 07:40 PM.

Thread