Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 7th, 2007 #1
AryanAngel

Default Mom In Need

I have a friend living in Nor Cal who is a long time skinhead, having her 4th baby girl. She had 12 a** holes RSVP to her shower today and not one of them showed up. If anyone can help her out, PM me for address and info. Thank you! grrrr.....this just pisses me off. She registered at Babys Are Us if you can help her out with a gift card. I know she needs a car seat really bad. Thanks!

Old January 8th, 2007 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I am willing to help out but need more info before I donate. Just a precaution as you are new to VNN. Please confer with Alex Linder, and if he green lights it, I will help you out.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 8th, 2007 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanAngel
I have a friend living in Nor Cal who is a long time skinhead, having her 4th baby girl. She had 12 a** holes RSVP to her shower today and not one of them showed up. If anyone can help her out, PM me for address and info. Thank you! grrrr.....this just pisses me off. She registered at Babys Are Us if you can help her out with a gift card. I know she needs a car seat really bad. Thanks!
If your `friend` can afford a car she can afford a car seat!!!
A car is hardly a necessity.
It is time that parents took responsibility for the care of their own children.

Old January 8th, 2007 #4
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

I can't believe it, I actually partially agree with AL on this one, great first post AA by the way.
I have 5 kids but what do I get, fuck all, and what have I got, fuck all, I'd like a car please to go with the car seat I just nicked.

Old January 8th, 2007 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanAngel
Sounds remarkably similar to the standard "my car ran outta gas, can ya help a brutha out" scam. So nice to see it's made it's way online.

Old January 8th, 2007 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Actually AL, a car is pretty much a necessity in the U.S. unless you live in a major city where you have to depend on the nigger limousine service (bus) and I wouldn't wish that on any white person.

I don't know if this is on the up and up but I'll be glad to help out if it is. I know what it's like to be poor and when you have kids it's pretty tough. I used to get pissed at single women but I now realize that most men are fucking worthless when it comes to owning up to what's right. Part of the judaized society we live in.

We should help out our own when they need it.

Old January 8th, 2007 #7
Donnachaidh

"We should help out our own when they need it."

What we should be doing is enabling our own to help themselves. This can only be done properly in the context of a community. But notice how the threads on such subjects get almost no attention or diverted into nonsense. Where is the exchange of ideas that should be taking place on this subject on a daily basis? Where are the leaders?

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old January 9th, 2007 #8
I Hate Jews...

Thumbs down

You guys are victims. I can't believe anyone even responded to this post. Queueing up to hand over your money to a strange woman with a sob story. pathetic

Old January 9th, 2007 #9
Sunlightdemented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
So true her childs safety come first.

Old January 9th, 2007 #10
AryanAngel

Well, the reason I have never posted on here I guess is just because of the posts I see above. I have been in the movement for over 21 years. I am on SF with the same name. I have done several baby drives, with several groups....we are starting one here in Arizona with the National Vanguard. So I appreciate it, if you don't have something positive to say, not to say anything. I was not asking for a car seat in general, that is just what she said she needed the most. Have non of you ever given your old baby clothes to another white in need? ? ? Apparently not...that is all I was asking for. It looks like MEN mostly replied to this thread with no intent on helping out. You can all fuck off and shove your fist's up your ass. Delete this account if you want. This board of fucking lame...a bunch of shit talkers. I should of known better when I saw a thread/poll about women having their snatches shaved or not! That is SUCH the thing we need to worry about in this day and time. Lame!~

Old January 9th, 2007 #11
Donger
Banned

If your are real pm me.

Nutzi atheists have aided the jews in destroying the Christian moral compass.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Whites hating is a serotonin construct

Old January 9th, 2007 #12
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy
I can't believe it, I actually partially agree with AL on this one, great first post AA by the way.
I have 5 kids but what do I get, fuck all, and what have I got, fuck all, I'd like a car please to go with the car seat I just nicked.
Indeed, me too!

Old January 9th, 2007 #13
AryanAngel

Thank you for your support Donger. Actually, a very nice older man and a few couple's that live in her area have offered to help her out. Thats what white folk do...we help each other out. What comes around, goes around.

Old January 9th, 2007 #14
Donger
Banned

Cool. Nice to finally nice meet a real aryan.

Old January 9th, 2007 #15
confederate_soldier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh
"We should help out our own when they need it."

What we should be doing is enabling our own to help themselves. This can only be done properly in the context of a community. But notice how the threads on such subjects get almost no attention or diverted into nonsense. Where is the exchange of ideas that should be taking place on this subject on a daily basis? Where are the leaders?

Under the PLE system this would never happen. Whites would always have constant assistance throughout their lives. But I found most WN don't care about solving real problems. They mostly like to read their own posts online and jerk off over themselves. Under the PLE system we would have AA Aryan Assistance. And jobs that pay above average so you can actually have a decent life.

Thread