VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker At Least He Admitted It

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

— powerful American banker and globalist David Rockefeller (1915-2017), in Memoirs, Random House, New York, 2002, p.405. His fortune was estimated at $3.3 billion at the time of his death. The Rockefellers have abolitionist (anti-slavery) roots.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old October 15th, 2021 #2
Humphrey1488

Humphrey1488

Noel Ignatiev, a kike✡️ that wanted to "abolish" the white race.

Old October 16th, 2021 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

joeylowsac
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey1488 View Post
Funny story about Ignatiev (founder of the journal Race Traitor). The dorm at Harvard, where he was a tutor, bought a toaster oven (paid for by the school) for the exclusive use by jews. Due to their religious dietary restrictions they were resigned to eating nothing but sandwiches. Nobody gave a shit about the toaster oven. The only objection came from Ignatiev who, quite rightly, pointed out that not only was it unethical for the school to pay for the toaster oven because it was for religious purposes but that it was also racist. Despite having, for many years, supported all of his anti-White rhetoric, they quickly turned on him and kicked him out. Very, very quickly. LOL

Thankfully the kike is dead now, and good riddance.

Old October 16th, 2021 #4
U. Dunrouse

U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey1488 View Post
All kikes want to abolish the White race (their top priority) as well as all the other human races and peoples, a crucial prerequisite for the enslavement of mankind by their own tribe (the enslavement of deracinated individuals is or course much easier than the enslavement of strong peoples). Ignatiev, the Communist inventor of the hateful White-privilege scam, merely admitted it publicly and tried to justify it. But he was not speaking for himself. He was speaking for his whole people. He was just spilling the beans about the implementation of their end-times Messianist scheme.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; October 16th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

Thread