VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2006 #101
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddym_14
So why all the fuss? Because the BPP is constantly being slagged off for criticising the BNP -we are vote splitters and wreckers according to the BNP heirarchy. Well screw them now - if a White Nationalist comes up to me and tells me he still supports the multi-racial BNP then he can take a hike because he's no WN! For Christs sake I don't care if this guys 'The Second Coming' - his name alone as a BNP candidate is a joke and to top that he's standing in a predominantly Asian ward - who signed his nomination papers I wonder? Ten Asians maybe?
Aye i'll be surprised if all ten of the nominees where Aryans. Sandra Cockayne is the BNP stooge to stand and split the WN vote in your ward Eddy. See how much shes like Sharon Ebanks eh.

Old April 6th, 2006 #102
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Oh dear she does sound cross, doesn't she. But then again, I'm sure the intrepid Ms Ebanks is very good at faking some things.

Let's see. A Paki... oh dear, there goes the Jewish support. Paki/muslim sort of thing.

... er, stop me if you've heard this before about as sure as night follows day, the BNP will fuck themselves up...

Old April 6th, 2006 #103
SicViresco
Was retired, now rewired!

Never mind, folks, all's well that ends well. Sharon Ebanks has just announced on SF that she has been in touch with on high and has been assured it will never happen again, so it's back to the election.

In other words Griffin has capitulated once more to demands from the membership. Just as he did over the furore about allowing blacks etc into the membership. No doubt on this occasion he saw the looming danger of a leadership challenge.

The members should get their act together more often and make some demands re the direction in which the BNP is heading.

Old April 6th, 2006 #104
eddym_14

Oh I am so glad - if Griffin says it will never happen again we can all relax. According the the BNP-Aztec Support Group they reckon they will win Neasden with its strong Aztec Community. BNP leaflets are going out in Aztec/Inca and Mayan as well as one in Punjabi for Mr.Patel at the 7/11 shop on Neasden High Road.

Old April 6th, 2006 #105
HoneyMonster88
Janitor

Default BNP Flannel

I wish they could make their mind up where this twat comes from.
One minute he is Welsh/Turkish,the next he is Armenian/Greek.

It stinks of shit to me.
That name is not Greek nor Armenian.
Nearly all Armenian names end in the letters "A N"
And it certainly isn't Greek.
It is almost certainly Arabic,type in variants of his name in Google.
Nearly all the references are to Egypt.

This has just been a massive Fuck up and they are desperately trying to cover it up.
I would say it was a publicity stunt gone wrong,bit like the Jewish councillor or the BNP supporting Sikh.

Don't be fooled by the BNP flannel,Heads need to roll over this starting with Griffin and Nick Cass the Yorks organiser whom must have sanctioned this

Old April 6th, 2006 #106
SicViresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyMonster88
the Yorks organiser whom must have sanctioned this
Not necessarily. Don't forget who the BNP headman is.

Old April 6th, 2006 #107
SicViresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by townie35
Aye i'll be surprised if all ten of the nominees where Aryans. Sandra Cockayne is the BNP stooge to stand and split the WN vote in your ward Eddy. See how much shes like Sharon Ebanks eh.
Well, hopefully the electorate will see through the ploy. On the other hand they may need to have it pointed out to them.

Old April 6th, 2006 #108
eddym_14

They are now putting it out on the BPP website that the guy is of Armenian descent.
I can state officially that the BPP would NOT have allowed him in because
a)Armenia is in Asia
b)His name is a member loser - any ordinary Briton seeing that name is going to think Asian.

SilVeresco any comments from what we spoke of today? Armenian/Turkish - is there any real difference racially?
They admit they are standing him purposely in an overwhelmingly Asian ward.

"There are unfortunately a handful of neo-Nazi cranks on the Internet who think that standing a totally assimilated, quarter Armenian of Christian origin who was named after a film star in one of our less promising wards in Bradford means that “the BNP has sold out.”

Old April 6th, 2006 #109
eddym_14

COINCIDENTAL NAME - no -its widely used in Egypt!

Egypt is trying its best to recover the body of slain Egyptian diplomat Ihab el-Sherif who was killed in Iraq last Thursday, the official MENA news agency reported Monday.

Assistant Foreign Minister for Protocol Affairs Mahmoud Abdel Gawad said that contacts are now under way with the Iraqi government and other parties concerned to have Sherif's body return home.

Iraq's al-Qaida wing claimed on Thursday that it had executed el-Sharif, five days after kidnapping him in Baghdad, but provided no evidence on his killing.

However, Egyptian officials said they were convinced that el- Sharif, 51, was dead.

Last month, Egypt became the first Arab country to respond to a US call for upgrading diplomatic missions in Baghdad and appointed el-Sharif ambassador to Iraq.

Egypt has cut the size of diplomatic mission in Baghdad in the aftermath of the slaying of its envoy there.

Old April 6th, 2006 #110
SicViresco

Quote:
They are now putting it out on the BPP website that the guy is of Armenian descent.
I can state officially that the BPP would NOT have allowed him in because
a)Armenia is in Asia
b)His name is a member loser - any ordinary Briton seeing that name is going to think Asian.

SilVeresco any comments from what we spoke of today? Armenian/Turkish - is there any real difference racially?
They admit they are standing him purposely in an overwhelmingly Asian ward.

"There are unfortunately a handful of neo-Nazi cranks on the Internet who think that standing a totally assimilated, quarter Armenian of Christian origin who was named after a film star in one of our less promising wards in Bradford means that “the BNP has sold out.”
I am further informed, Eddy, that he is definitely NOT white in appearance. in fact, when first my informant set eyes on him the initial reaction was: "Is that a YID?" Which, funnily enough, mirrored mine when first I saw Lawrence Rustem, the other half-turk in the BNP.

Armenian or Turkish? I don't know if there is any difference. It's like Iraqis and Kurds, or Turks and Kurds. I can't tell one from the other. They're all bloody wogs to me! So he's a Christian. Big deal! So is the Archbishop of York!

Old April 6th, 2006 #111
SicViresco

Quote:
Assistant Foreign Minister for Protocol Affairs Mahmoud Abdel Gawad .
Well spotted! :cheers:

Old April 6th, 2006 #112
Librarian

Quote:
... who signed his nomination papers I wonder? Ten Asians maybe?
Time for someone to go to the Town Hall and check out exactly who the nominees are.

By law, they have to be made public, so there's no problem posting them here.

Old April 6th, 2006 #113
Librarian

Quote:
Most Ashkenazi Jews are of Armenian descent too. That's what makes them much nastier than the Sephardim.

Old April 6th, 2006 #114
Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwladgarwr
I met Sharif at the leeds demo, after the initial shock, speaking to him you can see why it was petitioned for him to join the party.
He is one of the hardest working street activists in Bradford, his commitment cannot be questioned.
A commitment to what, exactly?

Old April 6th, 2006 #115
Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicViresco
Never mind, folks, all's well that ends well. Sharon Ebanks has just announced on SF that she has been in touch with on high and has been assured it will never happen again, so it's back to the election.
In other words, the fallout has been a bit worse than expected, so Ebanks is now engaged in damage limitation.

Old April 6th, 2006 #116
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

So it's yet another half-breed standing for the BNP is it...

Er, well he's actually 1/4 white Tibetan and Eskimo on his mother's side, er... oh fuck it! Yeah, he's a wog.

I don't think the average punter is going to going to think "Ere, it's Omar Sharif standing for the BNP! oooh I luved him in Dr Zhivago."

Why doesn't Nick just do away with the BNP name altogether and just call themselves Unite Against Islam.

Old April 6th, 2006 #117
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian
In other words, the fallout has been a bit worse than expected, so Ebanks is now engaged in damage limitation.
Probably most caused by her. You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of a tongue lashing from Ms Ebanks. Not a very pleasant experience I'm sure.

Old April 6th, 2006 #118
SicViresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet
Probably most caused by her. You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of a tongue lashing from Ms Ebanks. Not a very pleasant experience I'm sure.
Miss Tongue-Lash.

Old April 6th, 2006 #119
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Perhaps the Bedford organiser didn't want Omar Sherif but was over-ridden by Nicolas himself. So he resigned.

Old April 6th, 2006 #120
townie35

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet
Perhaps the Bedford organiser didn't want Omar Sherif but was over-ridden by Nicolas himself. So he resigned.
Last year the BPP Bedford organiser resigned. Is their something about Bedfords supposed Nationalists, i wonder ?

Thread