VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2013 #3361
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! Men see women crying crocodile tears all the time. We can spot it a kilometer away. I should have your post by about 21:00 GMT.
In what reality except yours does this constitute anything like proof good enough for a court of law?

You're getting desperate and it shows.

What's your interest in this, beyond spotting a donation hoovering opportunity?

Old February 12th, 2013 #3362
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEP
You are correct about Cyndi's behavior being one of obedience during the jail phone call from Steele. When she finally dried out from downers, the Material Girl in her saw dollar signs. She had many meetings with Traci Wheelan the U.S. Attorney. This was a partnership made in heaven. Traci gets to play "get the Nazi criminal" to receive a promotion and Cyndi gets to play "loving loyal wife" who gets to pocket all of the loot. More importantly, Cyndi's problem is locked up for life.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526&page=2

You might have something here that could cause it to be declared a mistrial. This is a serious accusation, because if the two colluded whilst Cyndi was claiming Steele's innocence then that's a serious crime.

Please can you post or link to the evidence for the US attorney being in cahoots with a witness?

Quote:
She has also swindled White Nationalism to the tune of AT LEAST $122,000 by her own admission.
Where can the admission be found, please?

Old February 12th, 2013 #3363
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
The above post is typical for a Thread Whigger. Notice he has no concern about why Steele has disappeared for 15 months or whether he has pneumonia and is being denied medical treatment.
So a highly suspect government prosecution of a political enemy makes perfect sense to you, but a federal prisoner acting like a federal prisoner. . .that's when it becomes tinfoil hat time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
His effort is meant to embarrass me.
No one can top you, yourself, Pauly.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3364
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
So a highly suspect government prosecution of a political enemy makes perfect sense to you, but a federal prisoner acting like a federal prisoner. . .that's when it becomes tinfoil hat time?

No one can top you, yourself, Pauly.
It's never even crossed his mind that when he rang the prison, the employee tapped Steele's name into the computer to see if he was on an approved list of contacts/persons to be given information. It probably says by Pauly's name "ffs, do not tell this loon ANYTHING".

I've just been wandering round old threads 'cos the long awaited 9pm post is nearly a hour and a half late, and realised we're still waiting for Donald to explain why Pierce was a "race traitor".

Is there any senior figure in the WN "movement" that Pauly hasn't kicked as soon as he's down?

Old February 12th, 2013 #3365
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry A Negro in the Woodpile

Bev will have to be patient. This post takes priority over hers. There is a Negro in the woodpile which has not been addressed in this case.

Both Amendola and McAllister were Steele's trial lawyers. Both submitted affidavits that their representation of Steele was substandard and ineffective. He is using these affidavits in part to get a new trial. Of course, the government had all the smoking guns and the incompetence of Steele's lawyers made absolutely no difference.

McAllister's affidavit made sense. He admitted that he knew that he was being disbarred before trial and could not concentrate on the case, see http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/exhibit/Exhibit-C.pdf . McAllister is a former Federal prosecutor in Denver and was in the same office as Hoyt. Hoyt recommended him to Cyndi. He pleaded guilty to mail, wire and bankruptcy fraud and is now serving 78 months in Federal prison. It has not been revealed why Hoyt recommended McAllister. Was it to sabotage Steele's trial as well as an excuse to collect loot?

Amendola is a local Coure d' Alene lawyer. He is not being disbarred and as far as I know not in any criminal trouble. Why would he admit to being ineffective counsel for Steele? See http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/exhibit/Exhibit-D.pdf . He seems to beat up on McAllister but not take any blame for doing anything about it at the time. Everybody can beat up on McAllister because he is in Federal prison and can do nothing about it. My calls to Amendola's office have not been returned. He was sent a copy of my amicus motion with no reply. I may communicate with him next thru a bar complaint.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3366
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Bev will have to be patient. This post takes priority over hers.
I'm glad I was sitting down when I read that. The surprise at you swerving yet another question nearly gave me a burst aorta.

Quote:
Both Amendola and McAllister were Steele's trial lawyers. Both submitted affidavits that their representation of Steele was substandard and ineffective. He is using these affidavits in part to get a new trial. Of course, the government had all the smoking guns and the incompetence of Steele's lawyers made absolutely no difference.
Incompetence of lawyers always makes a difference.
Quote:
Was it to sabotage Steele's trial as well as an excuse to collect loot?
Back to the loot. Every time.

Quote:
Amendola is a local Coure d' Alene lawyer. He is not being disbarred and as far as I know not in any criminal trouble. Why would he admit to being ineffective counsel for Steele? See http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/exhibit/Exhibit-D.pdf . He seems to beat up on McAllister but not take any blame for doing anything about it at the time. Everybody can beat up on McAllister because he is in Federal prison and can do nothing about it.
ditto Steele, eh?

You beat up on him and other prominent people and you think nobody can do anything about it.
Quote:
My calls to Amendola's office have not been returned.
Because you have no authority from the Steeles to act. Who do you have authority from?

Old February 12th, 2013 #3367
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Jews on the Thread

Jews infest all message boards and places like Wikipedia. They should be presumed to be on this thread. They usually hide behind screen names and go for positions of power like moderators. They have all the political positions on Wikipedia and control the biographies of White Nationalists and all articles bearing on Israel and the Jewish race. Probably a hundred Jew infiltrators have been exposed in White Nationalism in the last 10 years.

I will not criticize Bev for using a screen name. It might be Nick Griffin himself who is actually posting. The Race Relations act in the UK would have her in prison for life for the posts that she has made on this forum. Her countrymen Simon Shepperd and Steven Whittle are in prison for posting on a U.S. hosted website. See http://www.heretical.com/ and help them out if you can. Give them the money instead of to Steele's scum sucking lawyers.

We must be careful about the presence of Jews disrupting out thread. Could Bev really be this Jewish Princess who works for the Board of Deputies of British Jews? See www.bod.org.uk/live/index.php .

It would be silly to ask her. If she is a Jewish Princess infiltrator she surely would not tell us so. If she is not, she would deny it. Her denial means nothing ether way. Jesus said:"By their fruits ye shall know them.". Bev started out believing that Steele was framed. Then she comes over to my view that he was crazier than a shit house rat. Then she flips back over to the view that he is sane and framed. Did she get new orders? She does this in the face of all the evidence that proves beyond a doubt that Steele is crazy.

British Jews would have a big advantage if they had a Jewish Princess for a moderator on the VNN U.K Forum. It would help them find out who the British Nazis were and disrupt their posting. I am not accusing Bev of being a Jewish Princess in the pay of the Board of Deputies but the possibility is there. Her behavior on this thread is totally irrational, especially of late.

Jews do not want Steele out of prison and in a mental institution where his head can be fixed. They do not want him turned back into a real Nazi. Steele's family and lawyers want him to stay locked up in prison. There may be several posters here in the pay of Jews. It could also be that they are just ordinary Whiggers. Let us hope that those who appear to be either Jews or Jew lovers here are merely stupid.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3368
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Jews infest all message boards and places like Wikipedia. They should be presumed to be on this thread. They usually hide behind screen names and go for positions of power like moderators. They have all the political positions on Wikipedia and control the biographies of White Nationalists and all articles bearing on Israel and the Jewish race. Probably a hundred Jew infiltrators have been exposed in White Nationalism in the last 10 years.

I will not criticize Bev for using a screen name. It might be Nick Griffin himself who is actually posting. The Race Relations act in the UK would have her in prison for life for the posts that she has made on this forum. Her countrymen Simon Shepperd and Steven Whittle are in prison for posting on a U.S. hosted website. See http://www.heretical.com/ and help them out if you can. Give them the money instead of to Steele's scum sucking lawyers.

We must be careful about the presence of Jews disrupting out thread. Could Bev really be this Jewish Princess who works for the Board of Deputies of British Jews? See www.bod.org.uk/live/index.php .

It would be silly to ask her. If she is a Jewish Princess infiltrator she surely would not tell us so. If she is not, she would deny it. Her denial means nothing ether way. Jesus said:"By their fruits ye shall know them.". Bev started out believing that Steele was framed. Then she comes over to my view that he was crazier than a shit house rat. Then she flips back over to the view that he is sane and framed. Did she get new orders? She does this in the face of all the evidence that proves beyond a doubt that Steele is crazy.

British Jews would have a big advantage if they had a Jewish Princess for a moderator on the VNN U.K Forum. It would help them find out who the British Nazis were and disrupt their posting. I am not accusing Bev of being a Jewish Princess in the pay of the Board of Deputies but the possibility is there. Her behavior on this thread is totally irrational, especially of late.

Jews do not want Steele out of prison and in a mental institution where his head can be fixed. They do not want him turned back into a real Nazi. Steele's family and lawyers want him to stay locked up in prison. There may be several posters here in the pay of Jews. It could also be that they are just ordinary Whiggers. Let us hope that those who appear to be either Jews or Jew lovers here are merely stupid.
Do you really think people won't notice that you're turned my (and AL's and varg's) question around rather than answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
On and on you go, it's interesting.

Is someone or some group paying you to smear WN, Mr. Pauly?
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1410974&postcount=9

You will take note of my signature when I say that after asking you this several times with no answer or denial, I don't know who you are working on behalf of but it ain't Steele or his family. That much is evident.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3369
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile My Employer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

You will take note of my signature when I say that after asking you this several times with no answer or denial, I don't know who you are working on behalf of but it ain't Steele or his family. That much is evident.
I am working on behalf of Steele and against his race traitor wife and scum sucking lawyers. His appeal lawyer is NOT included in this characterization. All money spent is out of my pocket and on the order of $200. It is not known whether Steele knows this since he has disappeared for the last 15 months. It is a bit misleading to say that I am working for Steele. He is crazy and might not realize that by working against his lawyers that I am working for his benefit. The bottom line is that I am working to get him out of Federal prison and to get the medical treatment that he needs. This means that I am self employed on this project. We don't know about who your employer is if any.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3370
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi the Race Traitor

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526&page=2

You might have something here that could cause it to be declared a mistrial. This is a serious accusation, because if the two colluded whilst Cyndi was claiming Steele's innocence then that's a serious crime.

Please can you post or link to the evidence for the US attorney being in cahoots with a witness?

Where can the admission be found, please?
You need the read the transcript. The U.S. Attorney Wheelan admitted to long meetings with Cyndi on several occasions. Cyndi has admitted that she took in over $122,00 on their website. She has admitted that all the money spent on McAllister was squandered.

I think that she kept most of the money for herself. I will post proof shortly that she refused to give an accounting on their website. It is my speculation that Cyndi is cahoots with the prosecutor but I do not have proof of this just yet. She most likely has been both bribed and blackmailed into this relationship. You forget that she is now living in sin with a known Federal informant by the name of Don Stovall.

I have accused the prosecutor of a felony and conspiring with McAllister in my motion in open court. I have a lot more at risk than any of you keyboard Nazis.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 12th, 2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 12th, 2013 #3371
Katy

Default The men in the white hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Y'know, in a way I almost feel sorry for this BoP career weasel and Associate Warden, Engleman. Catching the boss' flak, shielding him from all the incoherent filberts, mumbling toonies, and semi-hysterical baby mamas calling all day long thinking the Warden's got time for their inane ravings, all the while dreaming of long tawny legs, delicious sea breezes, and that lateral transfer to Honolulu FDC he applied for two years ago.
Thank you for this funny and cleverly written post, Mike. You have my chuckle. I think your much-needed humor lightens the mood in a thread whose dialogue was beginning to resemble the same self-defeating behavior that keeps us trapped in the endless cycle of failure that prevents us from accomplishing our objectives.

As for Donald's encounter with the Bureau of Prisons: In all fairness, the BOP encourages prisoners' family/friends/clergy to reach out and express any concerns they may have about them. Prisoners who are loved are more motivated to earn privileges through good behavior and are more inclined to cooperate with their keepers. Prisons don't like having to deal with detainees who have been orphaned, because desperate prisoners do desperate things.

Furthermore, there are more white nationalists working for the departments of corrections than in any other job sector.

I truly wish we wouldn't shoot the men in the white hats. I think Donald is to be commended for trying to help one of our kinfolk by using his own time, energy and resources. I cannot speak for others, but I myself could learn a lot from his generosity and perseverance.

Katy

Old February 13th, 2013 #3372
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I am working on behalf of Steele and against his race traitor wife and scum sucking lawyers. His appeal lawyer is NOT included in this characterization. All money spent is out of my pocket and on the order of $200. It is not known whether Steele knows this since he has disappeared for the last 15 months. It is a bit misleading to say that I am working for Steele. He is crazy and might not realize that by working against his lawyers that I am working for his benefit. The bottom line is that I am working to get him out of Federal prison and to get the medical treatment that he needs. This means that I am self employed on this project. We don't know about who your employer is if any.
I didn't say you were working for Steele. I said you weren't working on behalf of Steele.

The thing with pumphead is that it spontaneously resolves within three weeks of onset. His occurred (if it did occur) six months before the crime. No treatment in the world would do him any good now, even if he had had that.

Quote:
You need the read the transcript. The U.S. Attorney Wheelan admitted to long meetings with Cyndi on several occasions. Cyndi has admitted that she took in over $122,00 on their website. She has admitted that all the money spent on McAllister was squandered.
So it's money spent on a worthless lawyer? Hardly a deliberate or malicious squandering. If you do however have proof or find proof at any time that she spent it on cruises or jewellery or anything other than reasonable Steele expenses, that would be different.

Quote:
I think that she kept most of the money for herself.
So it's just speculation.
Quote:
I will post proof shortly that she refused to give an accounting on their website.
That really doesn't matter. I understand that people who gave would like to see it, but she's not obliged to do so. Frankly, I don't blame her because she probably knows that people will nitpick and quibble over every last phone call and stamp.

Quote:
It is my speculation that Cyndi is cahoots with the prosecutor but I do not have proof of this just yet.
More speculation.

Quote:
She most likely has been both bribed and blackmailed into this relationship.
More speculation.
Quote:
You forget that she is now living in sin with a known Federal informant by the name of Don Stovall.
So? You began crapping on her looooong before this situation arose.
Quote:
I have accused the prosecutor of a felony and conspiring with McAllister in my motion in open court.
lol

Quote:
I have a lot more at risk than any of you keyboard Nazis.
If you have indeed <see bolded> you certainly have. Your freedom, for one thing. Don't worry, when you get locked up in a nuthouse, we'll all testify that you are insane, citing this thread as proof.

Old February 13th, 2013 #3373
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Webmaster Wanted Publication of Funds Spent

It does not appear that Steele's so called webmaster Latebloomer (aka Bob Magnuson) is in on the swindle. He got his panties in a twist both here and on Stormfront and stormed off. (no pun intended) This partial post points out that he wanted to publish the accounting of the money collected but Steele's self professed gold digging wife would not allow it.

He claims to have spent about $150 of his own money on the website. That is about what it is worth. He has jeopardized himself by posting fraudulent money appeals on the website however. Cyndi has not filed an IRS report for the non-profit corporation disclosing the loot raked in. At any time the FBI could arrest both Cyndi and him for wire fraud. She begged for money by falsely claiming that the prison water was poisoned with jet fuel. Both of them are therefore subject to blackmail by the government.

In fairness to Magnuson, he has expressed considerable doubt that Steele is sane. He claimed to have cringed when he heard about the steamy love letters that Steele wrote to Tatyana. He repeatedly claims the "Steele went crazy." is my opinion. That is not true. "Steele went crazy." is a fact. It is my opinion that aorta surgery made him go crazy. You can see at http://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/forwardToPub78Download.do that "Edgar S" appears nine or so times but "Edgar Steele" does not appear at all. Their tax-exempt corporation therefore is bogus. Also http://www.guidestar.org/SearchResults.aspx produces no results for "Edgar Steele Defense Fund, Ltd"

Bobby we want you back!

Quote:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t806074-13/#127

Old 09-18-2012, 12:02 PM #127
Latebloomer
Forum Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by trojancowboy View Post

The $122,000 that White Nationalists were swindled out of is what I am after. I want to know where it went. Why was no IRS report filed for 2011 on the 501(3)(c) corporation "Edgar Steele Defense Fund, Ltd"? Where did the money go?
Well Mr. Don, there are times we just don't get what we want. I have said before I asked the 'inner circle' to publish a full accounting - mostly to shut up whackoids who persist in yalping for such - but OTHERS (<-- read, please) decided against it. I do what I'm told by the Steele family and accept (in large part) the decisions they make.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 13th, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 13th, 2013 #3374
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Loyal Wives

Some loyal wife! She claims to be trying to get her husband out of prison while living in sin with a known Federal informant. I wasn't down on her for that until I found out about it a week or so ago.

Quote:
So? You began crapping on her looooong before this situation arose.

lol

Old February 13th, 2013 #3375
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Counselor

I called Steele's counselor Melendez yesterday at the prison and left a message for him to call me back. About 10 more calls keep getting an answering machine. It is unknown whether Steele is alive, dead or missing.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 13th, 2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 13th, 2013 #3376
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I called Steele's counselor Melendez yesterday at the prison and left a message for him to call me back. About 10 more calls keep getting an answering machine. It is unknown whether Steele is alive, dead or missing.
that's because they have caller ID.

Last edited by MikeTodd; February 13th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Old February 13th, 2013 #3377
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Do you know which are the papers most local to his prison? Have you looked in those for online obituaries? Or maybe in his kids' local paper?

This is worrying indeed, whichever side of the fence you're on. If he did/does have pneumonia, he is elderly and wasn't in the best of health and prison isn't renowned for being 4 star in its medical treatment.

edited to add: can you look up death certificates of people not related to you? I know you can in the UK but have no idea about the US. I would assume so.

Last edited by Bev; February 13th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Old February 13th, 2013 #3378
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Some loyal wife! She claims to be trying to get her husband out of prison while living in sin with a known Federal informant. I wasn't down on her for that until I found out about it a week or so ago.
No, but you have bashed her on other stuff, right from the start.

Donald, I think you should concentrate on finding out if he is even alive at the minute, rather than worrying about the rest of this.

Old February 13th, 2013 #3379
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Take It Up With the Race Traitor Wife

Quote:
Do you know which are the papers most local to his prison? Have you looked in those for online obituaries? Or maybe in his kids' local paper?

This is worrying indeed, whichever side of the fence you're on. If he did/does have pneumonia, he is elderly and wasn't in the best of health and prison isn't renowned for being 4 star in its medical treatment.

edited to add: can you look up death certificates of people not related to you? I know you can in the UK but have no idea about the US. I would assume so.
I have been whining about this for AT LEAST six months and no one will listen. Take it up with Steele's race traitor wife at free-edgar-steele @ plainlawtalk.com . She quit replying when I recovered from being a Steele cheerleader and discovered that he had gone crazy. Remove the spaces which defeat spam harvesting robots. I won't make it easier for them even when they are spamming race traitors.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 13th, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 13th, 2013 #3380
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bureau of Prisons Website

I have seen listings for prisoners which are known to be dead. The inmate locator says that Steele is there and the press officer claims that as well. They have so far refused to release any medical data. There have been no published or known communications from him in 15 months. Three letters to him from previous female correspondents have received no replies.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread