Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 3rd, 2019 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default 5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans, causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity

5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans, causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity
Quote:
If you’re wondering why people who live in 5G rollout areas seem to be going insane, it’s not your imagination. 5G radiation causes “neuropsychiatric” effects through a mechanism described as ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, according to research published in Environmental Research.

This results in behavioral changes and even personality changes among those who are routinely exposed, researchers found. In other words, 5G is a weapon system that doubles as a telecommunications infrastructure, but the real impact is to damage human brain function and destroy rationality, reason and civility, especially among those who live in high population cities where 5G towers are becoming ubiquitous. That’s why you may have noticed increased insanity and widespread mental derangement in those areas.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 4th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Ah ha ...

You think all the high power RF I've been exposed to all these years has affected me Nikola?

I'm one of those that never learns, I set something like this up at home recently to deal with the boredom being away from my job due to injury.

I run 1 kw in my SUV, HF, VHF and UHF so I'm constantly in rf fields of varying frequency and intensity ...O gawd

I'm fried, I know it.

Old December 4th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

So how do we protect ourselves from this? Literally wear a tinfoil hat??

Makes me wish for a big EMP or solar flare to fry all this shit forever.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 6th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So how do we protect ourselves from this? Literally wear a tinfoil hat??

Makes me wish for a big EMP or solar flare to fry all this shit forever.
The only way to protect yourself from society's electromagnetic spew is to live in a remote area ...which can have other health benefits as well.

zog is one toxic bitch, the #1 hazard to this planet and itz life forms.

Old December 7th, 2019 #5
Ray Allan

If this 5G EM radiation really is hazardous as Nikola asserts, how do the elites protect themselves from it? Aren't they exposed to all this same as us? I guess I will have to move to a remote area and live like a caveman.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 7th, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If this 5G EM radiation really is hazardous as Nikola asserts, how do the elites protect themselves from it? Aren't they exposed to all this same as us? I guess I will have to move to a remote area and live like a caveman.
I don't know how harmful 5G radiation is--I simply posted this as an article of interest--but I suspect that it is harmful to spend much time in close proximity to the towers. Living a distance from the towers would be safer. And, yes, the elites will be harmed by it, too, if they live too close to the towers. I don't know whether or the extent that they can influence the placement of the towers to avoid being too close to them, or how much they understand the danger themselves.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 24th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I don't know how harmful 5G radiation is--I simply posted this as an article of interest--but I suspect that it is harmful to spend much time in close proximity to the towers. Living a distance from the towers would be safer. And, yes, the elites will be harmed by it, too, if they live too close to the towers. I don't know whether or the extent that they can influence the placement of the towers to avoid being too close to them, or how much they understand the danger themselves.
5g radiation can kill you instantly if enough of it is directed at you. It causes reproduction problems, can cause you to become sterile, give you cancer, instill voices in your heads, make you go insane, give you various degree of burns, cause your bones to become brittle, dry mouth etc. this is a small list.

Old December 24th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You think all the high power RF I've been exposed to all these years has affected me Nikola?

I'm one of those that never learns, I set something like this up at home recently to deal with the boredom being away from my job due to injury.

I run 1 kw in my SUV, HF, VHF and UHF so I'm constantly in rf fields of varying frequency and intensity ...O gawd

I'm fried, I know it.
Test for cancer.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #9
Sartt
Banned

Thread