Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2012 #1
Rob London
Banned

Default Are we becoming our own worst enemy?

Quote:
Last summer, 16-year-old Savannah Dietrich went to a party, had some drinks, and passed out. Then, two acquaintances sexually assaulted her, took pictures, and forwarded them to their friends. News of the public assault tore through Dietrich’s Louisville high school. Dietrich was forced to “just sit there and wonder, who saw, who knows?” The public humiliation culminated this June, when her assailants struck a plea deal on charges of felony sexual abuse and misdemeanor voyeurism that Dietrich felt amounted to a “slap on the wrist.” And the court had an order for Dietrich, too: Don’t talk about it, or risk 180 days in prison and a $500 fine
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...166ovus2jgW7nw

Notice what punishment she was threaten with, and the sentence these rapists got. They got 50 hr community service,they would have had their records cleared at 19yrs old but they showed no remorse so the judge said that they can apply to have their record cleared at 25.

Now throw up the black rape stats all you want but I don't want these type of people around the women folk in my family. I sat and watch white after white make this white woman a victim.

Old September 15th, 2012 #2
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
Now throw up the black rape stats all you want but I don't want these type of people around the women folk in my family. I sat and watch white after white make this white woman a victim.
Rape is not a novelty brought to our societies by 'black people', it has always existed albeit with less frequency.

Old September 15th, 2012 #3
Rob London
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
Rape is not a novelty brought to our societies by 'black people', it has always existed albeit with less frequency.
Fine,I get that, but it seems we are avoiding the elephant in the middle of the room. If you read the story of how the race attacked it's own you may have a different view. Between this site,SF, and other sites, it seems that we talk just to sound like we care.

When the white prosecutor found out what white school these white teens went to he attacked and made the white woman the the victim all over again.

Now if this was a black who did this, this thread would be page by now showing outrage.

Old September 15th, 2012 #4
Stephen

When you say "we" do you mean the white race? If so then the answer's clearly yes. White people accept it when justice isn't done instead of taking the law into their own hands like they should.

Old September 15th, 2012 #5
Rob London
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
When you say "we" do you mean the white race? If so then the answer's clearly yes. White people accept it when justice isn't done instead of taking the law into their own hands like they should.
Ted Kanzinski

T.Mcveigh

Just to name two of many who have taken the law into their own hands after feeling slighted.

Old September 15th, 2012 #6
Bruno
Banned

Forget even attempting to cover black on white rapes because on an average day there are 760 of them. but to cover just a few visit newnationnews.com

But I will soon begin covering the most heinous black on white crimes starting as of just a few weeks ago so get ready here they come.

Old September 15th, 2012 #7
Bruno
Banned

Ted Kanzinski was a jew and Timothy McVeigh worked for the jew controlled CIA and this forum is for recent nigger mud or jew crimes. You will see that just by covering the last few weeks and only catching a small percent of nigger on white crimes that there are too many to even begin. Forget going back like you obviously did the # would be in the hundreds of thousands.

Old September 15th, 2012 #8
Bruno
Banned

jewsign

I also want to mention to you Rob that you are covering only white on white crimes, /I don't even cover black on black crimes because they should be considered good news and not crimes but contributions to humanity, includng the hundreds if not thousands of nigliticides.
I think you sound like a jew

Old September 17th, 2012 #9
Rob London
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Forget even attempting to cover black on white rapes because on an average day there are 760 of them. but to cover just a few visit newnationnews.com

But I will soon begin covering the most heinous black on white crimes starting as of just a few weeks ago so get ready here they come.
Is this the reason why you have spammed this forum with thread after thread about black crime? I bet you would get just as many if you posted crimes that whites have committed. So what is the point?

Old September 17th, 2012 #10
Rob London
Banned

Quote:
Ted Kanzinski was a jew and Timothy McVeigh worked for the jew controlled CIA and this forum is for recent nigger mud or jew crimes. You will see that just by covering the last few weeks and only catching a small percent of nigger on white crimes that there are too many to even begin. Forget going back like you obviously did the # would be in the hundreds of thousands.
Funny,they are white when they do good, and a Jew when they do bad. Also,Jewish is not a race;didn't you read that in the memo?

Old September 17th, 2012 #11
Rob London
Banned

Quote:
I also want to mention to you Rob that you are covering only white on white crimes, /I don't even cover black on black crimes because they should be considered good news and not crimes but contributions to humanity, includng the hundreds if not thousands of nigliticides.
I think you sound like a jew
Are you saying that we should not be concerned about this kind of violence against our own? Well tell me when do we get concerned? When all the non-whites are driven from these lands?

And are you calling me a Jew?

Old September 17th, 2012 #12
Bruno
Banned

Here is the spam you refer to
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=145996

If any white guy did something like this I would just love to be the one to turn the switch on the electric chair.

Jews are the ones who control the media and cover this kind of stuff up. And If he is white and a jew he is a jew. There are some exceptions and they would be called anti semetic jews.

As to your question am I calling you a jew are you? You sure sound like one.

My solution to the race issue would to let the muslims have the midle east, the Orientals have the Orient, Let the Jews have Israel and with some of all that gold and money they have buy up big parcels of land somewhere in the Middle East to let the Palestinians move to and let the blacks have all of Liberia the Congo and since they already killed all the whites in Rawanda let them have that and Uganda and Niger since it is named after them but the Rest of Africa would go to Europeans and Muslims. The Muslims could have,Lybia, Somalia and a few other places, Sierra Leone and South Africa should go to Europeans since they developed them so much.

Then when resources are needed fair trade and fair wages would be the standard. Peace On Earth.

Old September 17th, 2012 #13
Rob London
Banned

Quote:

If any white guy did something like this I would just love to be the one to turn the switch on the electric chair.
Quote:
They were white,all involved was white and that is the problem.

Jews are the ones who control the media and cover this kind of stuff up. And If he is white and a jew he is a jew. There are some exceptions and they would be called anti semetic jews.
Jews did not make them do what they did. This is a separate issue,and what makes it so bad is that they posted their pics.

Quote:
As to your question am I calling you a jew are you? You sure sound like one.
If being outraged over what is happening to your own is sounding like a Jew then what do you say about the site as a whole?

Quote:
My solution to the race issue would to let the muslims have the midle east, the Orientals have the Orient, Let the Jews have Israel and with some of all that gold and money they have buy up big parcels of land somewhere in the Middle East to let the Palestinians move to and let the blacks have all of Liberia the Congo and since they already killed all the whites in Rawanda let them have that and Uganda and Niger since it is named after them but the Rest of Africa would go to Europeans and Muslims. The Muslims could have,Lybia, Somalia and a few other places, Sierra Leone and South Africa should go to Europeans since they developed them so much.
This would work but this would have to be across the board. They leave our countries, and we leave theirs. Otherwise it won't work.

Quote:
Then when resources are needed fair trade and fair wages would be the standard. Peace On Earth.
I agree with this.

Old September 23rd, 2012 #14
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rob London, you need to stop saying "we" and "our," because you are clearly not one of us. You constantly shit up the forum with your passive-aggressive anti "Well some White people have done it tooooooooooo!" crap. No one is buying what you're selling here.

Thread