Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 30th, 2020 #21
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 1,546
bedford
Default

I believe that Stallone does most of his own stunts in his movies which is impressive. I liked the movie Cliffhanger which was set in the Rocky Mountains but was actually filmed in the Swiss Alps. Stallone said that movie took a lot out of him and he almost got injured badly in the filming . I heard the movie Daylight got good reviews i have not seen it. Rocky 5 where he trains Tommy Morrison seemed kind of lame to me. Rambo 4 made in 2008 seemed to have needless violence like the scene where Rambo sits behind a big machine gun and guns down a lot of people. I liked Rocky Balboa because the fight between Rocky and Mason Dixon is good and it shows how a 60 year old guy is dealing with changes in his life like dealing with his son and operating a restaurant. the
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old April 30th, 2020 #22
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,584
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I believe that Stallone does most of his own stunts in his movies which is impressive.
I agree, he deserves respect for that.

Quote:
I liked the movie Cliffhanger
So did I. It really is amazing how Stallone, whose breakthrough came in the 1970s, has been able to keep making great movies for so many decades.
 
Old May 1st, 2020 #23
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

sylvester stallone is a bisexual jew. Dolph lundgren is a race-traitor. Anyone who is a celebrity is a tool of the sytstem. Period.
 
Old May 1st, 2020 #24
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

Stallone always wanted to present maximum truth and realism in his art, and this made him exposed to danger, several times.

This is one of the reasons that make me an unconditional fan of him, but now, at his age, I want him to take better care of himself.
 
Old May 25th, 2020 #25
Hugo Bse
Jeunesse Dore
 
Hugo Bse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 9,236
Hugo Bse
Default

Quote:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone

his American mother is of French (from Brittany) and Ukrainian-Jewish (from Odessa) descent.
Jacqueline Frances Stallone (ne Labofish; born November 29, 1921)[citation needed] is an American astrologer, dancer, and a promoter of women's wrestling. [/B]
Dang, gypsy weirdness mixed with eastern kike...!



This is exactly what you would expect a mix like that to look like, yikes!
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old April 12th, 2021 #27
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,584
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
'Too many blows to the head': Sylvester Stallone joins Trump's Mar-a-Lago, sending liberal fans into frenzy


12 Apr, 2021 16:55



Liberals went into meltdown mode on social media after it was reported that Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone had joined former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida.

Stallone's name trended on Twitter Monday after the actor's new $200,000 membership to the private resort was revealed by Page Six, with some Trump critics threatening to boycott all of Stallone's work, including the iconic 'Rocky' and 'Rambo' movies.

"I was such a "Rocky" fan for I, II, & III Never will watch another one, nor any other Sly Stallone movie again," tweeted one user, while another said Stallone was trying to knock out democracy, a fight he wont win.

"Well, there goes another entertainer from my favorites list," weighed in a supporter of President Joe Biden, while others called Stallone "a zero" and "a white supremacist," and claimed the actor had experienced "too many blows to the head."
https://www.rt.com/usa/520829-sylest...rump-maralago/
 
Old April 12th, 2021 #28
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post


Sylvester Stallone has been my idol since my childhood, and now, after reading this article, I can say that he is my eternal idol, as a person, in films and in politics.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 12th, 2021 at 09:19 PM.
 
Old July 28th, 2021 #29
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

By YouTube TMI.BUZZ

(Five years ago)

As if we cannot get enough of Sylvester Stallone this week, the Rocky star who we spotted a few days ago checking out the catalog for the upcoming Stallone auctions, was this week involved in a minor Fender Bender.

The Actor who just picked up a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actor in Creed was at a Beverly Hills, Ca gas station when a woman accidentally clipped his massive Mercedes G-Wagon

In true action hero fashion Stallone, told her not to worry about paying for any damage to his car, wouldn't take down her details and went about his merry way.



 
Old July 28th, 2021 #32
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,584
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Absolutely fantastic. Of course, we've all heard and seen this before, but thanks for posting it in this excellent thread so that we can relive it.
 
Old July 28th, 2021 #33
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Absolutely fantastic. Of course, we've all heard and seen this before, but thanks for posting it in this excellent thread so that we can relive it.

Glad you liked it, Comrade Stewart.

And, in my case, it also brings memories of my dear childhood.
 
Old July 28th, 2021 #34
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,584
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Glad you liked it, Comrade Stewart.

And, in my case, it also brings memories of my dear childhood.
Yeah, same here. I grew up in the 1980s, with the Rocky and Rambo movies (and also Karate Kid, Star Wars, ninja movies, etc.) This thread brings back great memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
By YouTube TMI.BUZZ

(Five years ago)

As if we cannot get enough of Sylvester Stallone this week, the Rocky star who we spotted a few days ago checking out the catalog for the upcoming Stallone auctions, was this week involved in a minor Fender Bender.

The Actor who just picked up a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actor in Creed was at a Beverly Hills, Ca gas station when a woman accidentally clipped his massive Mercedes G-Wagon

In true action hero fashion Stallone, told her not to worry about paying for any damage to his car, wouldn't take down her details and went about his merry way.



Sylvester Stallone and His Mercedes Benz G-Class SUV Get Into a Fender Bender in Beverly Hills, CA
What an amazing guy.

From the comment section:

Quote:
Ayrton Senna Fan 4 years ago
Man if rocky hit my car, I would just put the car in a museum lool
Quote:
Jerry Wang 2 years ago
His g wagons damage would cost more than the woman’s whole entire car lmao
Quote:
asforemita 2 years ago (edited)
Thats cool. A rich, famous and sucessful man dont need to take money from and ordinary girl neither be upset about small things in daily life. Thats a coll way to act, my respect Stallone.
Quote:
Jwatch 4 years ago
Silvester Stalone have a good heart very nice guy down to earth...
Quote:
Del Cannon 3 years ago
Rocky is as GREAT in real life as he is in the movies.
Quote:
Starid3r 3 years ago
Man Sylvester us a really nice guy.
Quote:
At Close Range 1 year ago
Guys, Sly he’s the man, so humble, a legend!
 
Old July 28th, 2021 #35
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yeah, same here. I grew up in the 1980s, with the Rocky and Rambo movies (and also Karate Kid, Star Wars, ninja movies, etc.) This thread brings back great memories.


What an amazing guy.

From the comment section:

Glad you like it, Comrade Stewart.

I would like to know if today's rich and famous young actors could learn a little bit from Stallone, in cinema, in sports and health and in everyday life.
 
Old July 28th, 2021 #36
James Radov
Member
 
James Radov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Kabul
Posts: 441
James Radov
Default

Stallone is superior to Arnold in any measure of action movie stardom..
Sly writes and directs many of his films,
he does his own stunts,
he has a much more varied catalogue of films and he has a better physique and is more athletic than Arnold,
and a much better actor, who is somewhat unfairly limited to
"action movie" icon when he can and did plenty of other things in film..

He actually has 2 Iconic characters in cinema: Rocky and Rambo..

few other actors can claim that level of achievement.

We cant do a Stallone appreciation here.. but Rocky is the ultimate underdog triumphs story..and Oscar winner

Rambo is such a classic but I'd say the 4th in the series may be truest John Rambo..a bitter, angry killer with no real purpose any more if its not killing


"Killing's as easy a breathin'.."

 
Old July 28th, 2021 #37
James Radov
Member
 
James Radov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Kabul
Posts: 441
James Radov
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post


Amazing scene, keep the esses in line..

 
Old July 28th, 2021 #38
Lutador Branco
ativista poltico
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,480
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Stallone is superior to Arnold in any measure of action movie stardom..
Sly writes and directs many of his films,
he does his own stunts,
he has a much more varied catalogue of films and he has a better physique and is more athletic than Arnold,
and a much better actor, who is somewhat unfairly limited to
"action movie" icon when he can and did plenty of other things in film..

He actually has 2 Iconic characters in cinema: Rocky and Rambo..

few other actors can claim that level of achievement.

We cant do a Stallone appreciation here.. but Rocky is the ultimate underdog triumphs story..and Oscar winner

Rambo is such a classic but I'd say the 4th in the series may be truest John Rambo..a bitter, angry killer with no real purpose any more if its not killing

STALLONE - John Rambo's Nightmare Flashback Dream Sequence.

"Killing's as easy a breathin'.."

you know who you are ... what you made of ... ??!!


Nice videos, James, thanks for sharing here in the thread.

And indeed, this is a fact, in addition to all of Stallone's talent, he does most of the stunts, and exposes himself to danger frequently in the scenes, to offer the maximum realism to his audience.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #39
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,584
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.............
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.
Page generated in 0.11509 seconds.