VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Audio
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 15th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default A People That Shall Dwell Alone, Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy, with Diaspora Peoples, by Kevin MacDonald, Ph.D. (2002)

Will begin this next, will do his trilogy and books of essays (Cultural Insurrections).

Old February 17th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

A People That Shall Dwell Alone (2002), by Kevin MacDonald

Start to xviii

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...GIN-xxviii.m4a (1:05) [link tested, works]

- preface. group evolution is a thing. and understudied. Diaspora Peoples. a look at the Rom (gypsies). live by dual code. good "comp" for jews.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 17th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.

Old February 17th, 2019 #3
Billy Johnson

How do you convert mp3 files on your PC to audiofiles hosted on VNN forums? I'd like to convert my Culture ot Critique files into VNN mp3 files once I finish the final three chapters of Culture of Critique.

Old February 17th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
How do you convert mp3 files on your PC to audiofiles hosted on VNN forums? I'd like to convert my Culture ot Critique files into VNN mp3 files once I finish the final three chapters of Culture of Critique.
Not sure what you mean. I'm saving in m4a, forced by windows 10. Then I upload to VNN server.

Old February 17th, 2019 #5
Billy Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Not sure what you mean. I'm saving in m4a, forced by windows 10. Then I upload to VNN server.

I was wondering how to upload them to the VNN server. Is that something only you are able to do?

Old February 18th, 2019 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I was wondering how to upload them to the VNN server. Is that something only you are able to do?
well yeah. we dont just let people upload to our server!

Old February 18th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
1) are you doing the text or text + commentary.

i use audiobooks as term for what i do, but it's not actually correct because in addition to text i do commentary. so it's NOT the same thing

2) best to record in MP3 and keep time under 2 hours, or 1-1.5 hours. there are technical and human reasons for this. a lot of people can't handle three-hour chunks.

Old February 18th, 2019 #8
Hamish

Quote:
I use a program called Audacity. Very popular works well, a little of a learning curve. I download the audio book files and use Audacity to bring up the recording level and then convert them to mp3 files. Free download.

Last edited by Hamish; February 18th, 2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Add info

Old August 22nd, 2019 #9
Albert Muller

Anyone know if he's written stuff that hasn't been published? Hard to find info

Old August 28th, 2019 #10
LeoFrank

Does anyone know how many chapters or pages are left for this book?
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Old September 16th, 2019 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

restarting..we're penultimate ch 7 today. new recording system, back to mp3. nice and loud so you can hear it.

A People That Shall Dwell Alone, by Kevin MacDonald

p. 309-326

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (47m)

jews and conscientiousness. the psych profile of the jew, his tribe, within his family. making a people that is scholarly, non-ruddy. way to think about it. until they need israel, they were focused on pale, skinny, burning with inner light. obeying 613 commandments. inducing guilt in children but also investing heavily, particularly after industrial revolution.

[will be recording steadily now that i have a system that works]

Old September 18th, 2019 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

p. 326-349 end ch7

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (1:12m)

how jews form themselves via education, cultivate us-them with their rituals, eating, dressing, mating and other practices

Old September 19th, 2019 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

p. 350-378 start ch8

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p350-378.mp3 (1:16m)

jews have always been intensely separatist, racist, ethnist, concerned with blood, consanguinity, incest. they have built a culture and blood order. contrast with west, which has, apart from certain people and brief periods, assimilationist and individualist, thanks to the different type that evolved in the ice age.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 19th, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2019 #14
Hans Grosse

Quote:

p. 326-349 end ch7

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (1:12m)

how jews form themselves via education, cultivate us-them with their rituals, eating, dressing, mating and other practices
Accidentally reposted the audio for 309-325.

Old September 21st, 2019 #15
Hans Grosse

Quote:
restarting..we're penultimate ch 7 today. new recording system, back to mp3. nice and loud so you can hear it.

p. 309-326

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (47m)

jews and conscientiousness. the psych profile of the jew, his tribe, within his family. making a people that is scholarly, non-ruddy. way to think about it. until they need israel, they were focused on pale, skinny, burning with inner light. obeying 613 commandments. inducing guilt in children but also investing heavily, particularly after industrial revolution.

[will be recording steadily now that i have a system that works]

Thank Christ I was starting to think you got Mossaded!

Gave me the chance to read the book on my on but look forward to hearing the added depth you provide.

Thread