VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Free Online Book: What's Really Going On In Hollywood

http://www.homevideo.net/FIRM/whats.htm

Letter to Bill O'Reily

Bill,

I know you're busy, so I have tried to layout the salient information for our studies at FIRM, the Film Industry Reform Movement, below. The cultural wars will not, and cannot, be addressed until people confront the fact that the studios, through THE FEATURE MOTION PICTURE, are the main purveyors of culture in this day and time. The factor of WHO controls them is thus of primary concern as this is the key to what the culture will ultimately be like. Bluntly: the studios are dominated by 'liberal, not-very-religious, white, Jewish males of European heritage -- per entertainment-securities attorney, John Cones, in his extensive study on the subject. (See WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD!, a free copy of the entire book at http://www.homevideo.net/FIRM/whats.htm)

Why mention the Jewish demographic at all? Because in order to fully understand the nature of the effects on society and culture, we cannot leave out such a prevalent factor. Further, to be honest and spin-free, it would be a major omission to avoid this element because this is the main element that holds the network of relationships in place. Thus, it is ultimately Jewish culture that is being injected into American society because it is, more often than not, Jewish executives that decide which films will get made and which will not. For instance, THE LAST TEMPTATION and SCHINDLER'S LIST got made and by the studios and THE PASSION did not. THE PASSION furthers Christian culture, LAST TEMPTATION destroys it and SCHINDLER'S LIST enhances Jewish society because it gives them the tool to do such things as label any imagined adversary anti-Semitic and have a preconditioned, sympathetic audience at hand.

This is an agenda being carried out by Hollywood executives that are predominantly Jewish and liberal. The question is: is this acceptable in a democratic society where we depend on the free flow of ideas for our very life blood? There's nothing wrong with Jewish culture, but the point is, America is supposed to be a nation of ALL cultures. Further, the Christian heritage and founders of this nation deserve to be acknowledged and respected -- not washed away and minimized. The current Jewish-dominated film industry and media are minimizing this heritage.

Of course, to actually SAY all this on mainstream TV is difficult, and if you said it, you would possibly get labeled anti-Semitic. But things may be changing a little. Mel Gibson has been navigating these waters (as I can tell you know from the expressions on your face). The way in which FOX, and the other studios, in essence, black-balled the financing and distribution of THE PASSION is illustration that what I say here, and what we at FIRM have been trying to relate to the public for 6 years now, is true and correct and not anti-Semitic. All this needs to be addressed someday, Mr. O'Reilly.

I don't know if you're the one to address it, as you actually work for one of the MPAA studios, so you're at risk of getting fired -- but if you do venture into these waters -- you may never have more supporters than after February 25, 2004, when THE PASSION is released. So Bill, I don't know. I'd hate to see you gone, like Bill Maher on the DISNEY-owned network he was on -- but someone needs to tell the truth in a way that's not disrespectful to the Jewish community and impress on them the imperative that we need greater diversity in the top executive suites of the MPAA studios if America is to have a "fair and balanced" culture.

James Jaeger, Producer/Director

P.S. I watch your show every night.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Thread