VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 5th, 2007 #21
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Introspection is a trait I have an abundunce of. Just as I have an abundance of impatience for ignorant touchy-feely nonsense masquerading as deep introspection.

Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuous Heretic
You've touched upon the reason that the WN movement will never achieve anything. Regardless of any intellectual validity it may hold, it's supporters are delusional. They spend all their time blaming others for their unhappiness, and little time on self improvement while enjoying their lives as best they can, rather than bitching about all life's "imperfections". Even if a white nation would be preferable, love your enemies. We ultimately all emanate from the same infinitely creative source, we are here only to challenge each other, there is no need for seething resentment. You may have causes that are opposed but that is still no excuse for anger, an emotion which merely renders you ineffective in pursuing your causes anyhow. Appreciate the world for what it is now, even as you move forward trying to create a paradise on Earth.
Quote:
They spend all their time blaming others for their unhappiness
Who say's I'm unhappy, or that I would blame anyone else if I were?

Quote:
and little time on self improvement while enjoying their lives as best they can,
What makes you think that I, or anyone else here isn't improving themselves or enjoying their lives as best they can?

Quote:
Even if a white nation would be preferable, love your enemies.
Why? What's in it for me?

Quote:
We ultimately all emanate from the same infinitely creative source,
My mother? I'm afraid she wasn't that prolific. Surely you are mistaken.

Quote:
we are here only to challenge each other
What an odd notion. Who told you that?

Quote:
You may have causes that are opposed but that is still no excuse for anger
I'd say that depends on how "opposed" our causes are. Sometimes you can talk to people, sometimes you just have to shoot them. In any case, anger is purely optional.

Quote:
Appreciate the world for what it is now, even as you move forward trying to create a paradise on Earth.
Well, some things I appreciate about this world (like white society) and I would definately like to try and create a better world (more white people and white societies). Is that ok? Or is my vision of paradise ouside the bounds of what's allowed?

If so, then I'm afraid someone is going to be disappointed.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old January 5th, 2007 #22
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoracist
Well, looky what the cat dragged in and spit up all over the carpet!

It's a chain-letter... lets not spread it around... it'll only annoy people.
The word is "spat", not "spit". Kindly stop abusing my language.

Now, can you actually respond to the criticisms that have been directed at your posts?

Old January 5th, 2007 #23
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi

Well, well, the Christian has spoken. You're not a Christian? Oh, no, no, trust me, you are. As for your delusional slave morality, you know where you can put it. Isn't it wonderful how language transcends divisions of faith?

I don't need an excuse for anger. It is a trait my species is born with, developed over billions of years of victorious struggle. I have faith that nature has endowed me to continue that struggle.

Oh, I appreciate life, Gaia, the cosmos and all that. Holding the Weltanschaaung which I do no more disqualifies me from that than does wanting to see every paedophile hanging from a gibbet.
Was I trying to hide Christian tendencies with my "love your enemies" statement? I've not read much of the Bible though and besides the Christmas Eve service I attended I hadn't been at a service for five years. Any religions or spiritual paths with any truth will have commonalities.

Regarding the traits of your species, are you a mere animal sir? OR do you possess an essence that is something more, and allows you to transcend pure animal reactive traits? Can you transmute lead into gold? OR have you calcified into a simple machine? Could it be your material realist reality is the true slave morality?

The struggle is the illusion, play the game and enjoy it for what it's worth, but if you are getting angry I believe you are taking it too seriously and missing the point.
I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them.

- Benjamin Franklin to Benjamin Vaughn; October 24, 1788

Old January 5th, 2007 #24
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone

Quote:
Even if a white nation would be preferable, love your enemies.

Why? What's in it for me?

Quote:
we are here only to challenge each other

What an odd notion. Who told you that?

Quote:
Appreciate the world for what it is now, even as you move forward trying to create a paradise on Earth.

Well, some things I appreciate about this world (like white society) and I would definately like to try and create a better world (more white people and white societies). Is that ok? Or is my vision of paradise ouside the bounds of what's allowed?

If so, then I'm afraid someone is going to be disappointed.

-Brian
Loving your enemies will bring more benefit to yourself than to them. The other emotional states, such as pain, anger, fear, grief, apathy, etc. are inherently unhappy. They are also inherently disabling. Let me put it in terms you can understand: Love is the European of emotions

As for my "odd notion", well nobody told me it. Some people read philosophers, and some people are philosophers IT's the product of life experience processed with integrative thought coupled with divine intervention. Satori! The shattering of the crown shakra blockages with cosmic kundalini energy

Regarding your "vision of paradise", given that I visit this website I would say I consider it within the bounds of allowed.
I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them.

Old January 5th, 2007 #25
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
Hate is, of course, an emotion. Emotions arise as a result of external conditions.Generally they tend to be consciosly actors manipulating their emotions thus one does not necessarily allow his emotions to govern his behavior , which at some point one might perhaps hate another to the point of retaliation .
Only machines give the same response every time to specific certain stimuli. Therefore it is not the externals causing your hate, they are at most the catalyst revealing the programmed responses that you can alter or control. We are quantum beings.

Old January 5th, 2007 #26
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Was I trying to hide Christian tendencies with my "love your enemies" statement? I've not read much of the Bible though and besides the Christmas Eve service I attended I hadn't been at a service for five years.
Well, perhaps I was being dishonest. We can actually trace your pathetic sentiment back to that little Persian upstart, Zarathustra. Of course in those days it wasn't quite so nauseating.

Quote:
Any religions or spiritual paths with any truth will have commonalities.
They have their commonalities because the wares they peddle all lead back to the same group of swindlers.

Quote:
Regarding the traits of your species, are you a mere animal sir?
Anthropocentrism is a disease. As is egocentrism.

Quote:
OR do you possess an essence that is something more,
I am a part of that species which exists in the form of a higher organism known as a "civilisation". That sets me as much apart from animals as they are set apart from amoeba.

Quote:
and allows you to transcend pure animal reactive traits?
I couldn't answer that truthfully. I don't lay claim to know how other biological organisms think and perceive themselves. I do have a will, if that's what you mean, but my choices are no more "free" than "determined"; they are more of an holistic process.

Quote:
Can you transmute lead into gold? OR have you calcified into a simple machine?
I'm not sure how to answer that, because I don't find the dichotomy logical. Has everything which cannot do so "calcified into a simple machine"? Is this the meaning you intended to convey, or do you simply have troubles expressing yourself in writing? I for one surely cannot transmute lead into gold, but perhaps the adherents of your strange cult of philophasters can transcend the limits of this "illusory" cosmos to do so.

Quote:
Could it be your material realist reality is the true slave morality?
"Material realist"? Actually, I'm more of an idealist in the mould of Berkeley and Schopenhauer, or perhaps even of Goethe. "All is mind" and all that jazz. Strangely enough, this leads me more toward reason and experience than materialism and dualism would allow. No, no, I can assure you that your sort of wispy and confused twaddle forms the shackles which bind us.

Quote:
The struggle is the illusion, play the game and enjoy it for what it's worth, but if you are getting angry I believe you are taking it too seriously and missing the point.
The "spiritual truth" you preach is the illusion. Now get thee farther from me; I don't have any more time to waste on nihilists, sophists and New Age quacks.

Old January 5th, 2007 #27
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
Well, perhaps I was being dishonest. We can actually trace your pathetic sentiment back to that little Persian upstart, Zarathustra. Of course in those days it wasn't quite so nauseating.

They have their commonalities because the wares they peddle all lead back to the same group of swindlers.

Anthropocentrism is a disease. As is egocentrism.

I am a part of that species which exists in the form of a higher organism known as a "civilisation". That sets me as much apart from animals as they are set apart from amoeba.

I couldn't answer that truthfully. I don't lay claim to know how other biological organisms think and perceive themselves. I do have a will, if that's what you mean, but my choices are no more "free" than "determined"; they are more of an holistic process.

I'm not sure how to answer that, because I don't find the dichotomy logical. Has everything which cannot do so "calcified into a simple machine"? Is this the meaning you intended to convey, or do you simply have troubles expressing yourself in writing? I for one surely cannot transmute lead into gold, but perhaps the adherents of your strange cult of philophasters can transcend the limits of this "illusory" cosmos to do so.

"Material realist"? Actually, I'm more of an idealist in the mould of Berkeley and Schopenhauer, or perhaps even of Goethe. "All is mind" and all that jazz. Strangely enough, this leads me more toward reason and experience than materialism and dualism would allow. No, no, I can assure you that your sort of wispy and confused twaddle forms the shackles which bind us.

The "spiritual truth" you preach is the illusion. Now get thee farther from me; I don't have any more time to waste on nihilists, sophists and New Age quacks.
No time for me and yet you bothered to edit your post to include the phrase, "New Age quacks"? And you cannot trace my sentiments back through time to some originator. I was raised a Christian and yet never believed any of them until quite a while after Christianity. They exist, independent of time, for they ARE the eternal. In terms of transmuting lead into gold, you missed the point and should think in more spiritual terms, as the physical is generated from the spiritual and not vice versa.

Good luck sir

Old January 5th, 2007 #28
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
The word is "spat", not "spit". Kindly stop abusing my language.

Now, can you actually respond to the criticisms that have been directed at your posts?
I don't respond to immature little boys who ruin intelligent diagloue by calling someone a "bitch" without provocation. Grow up, then I may consider speaking to you.

Normally, I would completely disregard your existence altogether and never even give you the benefit of this much response but my gut tells me that you are young and possibly just don't know any better.

So I will be gracious this time and tell you directly. When attempting to initiate intelligent dialogue with an adult.. try civility or your whole statement may be disregarded as the over emotional rants of a child.

To anyone else whom I haven't responded to yet today, assuming your reply was civil of course and not laced with irrelevant flaming, I'm kinda busy this morning but I will be back to read and respond to you... I am not ignoring you on purpose if your reply was civil... I am just a little busy right now.

The rest should apply what I said to this disrespectful little boy to themselves when attempting to converse with a grown up. I will not bicker with children... not even a little bit.

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!
Or else you hate children... you don't hate children... do you?

Old January 5th, 2007 #29
fdtwainth

Quote:
I don't respond to immature little boys who ruin intelligent diagloue by calling someone a "bitch" without provocation. Grow up, then I may consider speaking to you.

Normally, I would completely disregard your existence altogether and never even give you the benefit of this much response but my gut tells me that you are young and possibly just don't know any better.

So I will be gracious this time and tell you directly. When attempting to initiate intelligent dialogue with an adult.. try civility or your whole statement may be disregarded as the over emotional rants of a child.

To anyone else whom I haven't responded to yet today, assuming your reply was civil of course and not laced with irrelevant flaming, I'm kinda busy this morning but I will be back to read and respond to you... I am not ignoring you on purpose if your reply was civil... I am just a little busy right now.

The rest should apply what I said to this disrespectful little boy to themselves when attempting to converse with a grown up. I will not bicker with children... not even a little bit.
This dumb feminist nigger makes me laugh. I wonder, how many little black monkeys, that take White man's resoruces, you've alredy eschewed, ape?

Old January 5th, 2007 #30
AlphaNumericus...

Location: Jew York City, Jewnited Snakes, center of the Jewniverse

My pet Gypsy fdtwainth / George Lenz hates women because he's a homo - not surprising, considering his mongrel ancestry (he was conceived as the result of a drunked anal orgy involving Gypsies and Chukchis). He likes nothing better than a Chechen fist up his anus. Read this thread to learn the truth about his lunatic scams as well as sexual perversions.

Old January 5th, 2007 #31
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNumericus
My pet Gypsy fdtwainth / George Lenz hates women because he's a homo - not surprising, considering his mongrel ancestry (he was conceived as the result of a drunked anal orgy involving Gypsies and Chukchis). He likes nothing better than a Chechen fist up his anus. Read this thread to learn the truth about his lunatic scams as well as sexual perversions.
It looks like noisy jew alphanumericus and dumb nigger cryptoracist love each other with a passion (for sexual perversions I guess, since both are parasites and laudly talk about it at VNN). Perhaps they would even mix up, which is good

Old January 6th, 2007 #32
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:

Yes, it is as I thought. I completely buried you and your negroid philophaster, and you simply lack the intellect to mount any sort of defense in an effort to dig your way out. I don't address apes with civility, particularly those of the negroid variety.

Old January 6th, 2007 #33
Chain

Virtuous Heretic said:
Quote:
We ultimately all emanate from the same infinitely creative source, we are here only to challenge each other, there is no need for seething resentment. You may have causes that are opposed but that is still no excuse for anger, an emotion which merely renders you ineffective in pursuing your causes anyhow.
So do alligators, cobras and the gases on Jupiter.

Anger seems to work pretty well for Hezbollah.

Old January 6th, 2007 #34
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain

I don't know anyone in Hezbollah personally so I can't gauge how well anger has worked for them, in terms of creating happiness. However even in terms of worldly success their accomplishments aren't much. Also, why do you assume Hezbollah's truly productive work is conceived in a state of anger? Anger is like trying to force a square peg in a round hole, it's an emotion generated by resistance to the factors in your life you truly cannot control. If you want to ever control any substantial things in your life, focus on what you can actually change for the better now, and as you move along other opportunities may open up to you through that.

A big recommended first step to anyone in our modern industrialized world would be to get healthy, your body is the medium through which you interact in this world. Why do so many Americans give even their cars more loving maintenance? Drop the junk and processed foods and move to fresh, organic foods. Get off of the couch and out in the sun and fresh air. Or get fresh oxygen rich air 24/7, just open the windows of your tomb and turn off the air conditioning/heating. The body is remarkably adaptable to temp. changes and much money would be preserved. These are just some very basic suggestions. Once good health is achieved, productive worldly work will be much easier.

Old January 6th, 2007 #35
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Virtuous Heretic said:

Hezbollah have their children murdered daily at a furious rate. Yes, the jews are wrong for doing it... but clearly angery murderous outbursts are not without severe consequence.

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Old January 6th, 2007 #36
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
...and little time on self improvement while enjoying their lives as best they can...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone
What makes you think that I, or anyone else here isn't improving themselves or enjoying their lives as best they can?
I believe that he/she was referencing earlier in this thread where someone was saying that they actually spent time taking their child on an excursion visiting Black hair care shops with the purpose of explaining away the attractiveness of people of color. I responded that's a waste of precious family time and that this time would be better spent trying to improve themselves and their own child's life.

And I still believe that to be that case, too.

To waste time debasing others when you could be enjoying life with your kid and/or focusing on self-improvement isn't healthy IMHO, not to mention how it reeks of emotional instability. I agree with VH on many of his/her points.
edit: it happened right here

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Last edited by crypto; January 6th, 2007 at 02:21 PM.

Old January 6th, 2007 #37
Virtuous Heretic

Quote:
I believe that he/she was referencing earlier in this thread where someone was saying that they actually spent time taking their child on an excursion visiting Black hair care shops with the purpose of explaining away the attractiveness of people of color. I responded that's a waste of precious family time and that this time would be better spent trying to improve themselves and their own child's life.

And I still believe that to be that case, too.

To waste time debasing others when you could be enjoying life with your kid and/or focusing on self-improvement isn't healthy IMHO, not to mention how it reeks of emotional instability. I agree with VH on many of his/her points.
edit: it happened right here
I try to live with a proper balance of masculine and feminine energies so I guess he/she is fair enough I am, in fact, a white male though.

Kievsky's post was not why I entered the discussion. I entered the discussion because this same destructive spirit pervades so much of everything written in this site (and also much of the world as well). Cui bono?

Regarding Kievsky's informing his daughter of the efforts of minority children to emulate a "white" look, I don't actually take offense to that. I think he is only looking out for his daughter. The basis of what is considered attractive is part nature, part nurture. Given that we live in a white nation, and even a world where white people are the majority of the upper class, the cultural pinnacle for attractive is a white look. He is showing his daughter some of the disadvantages she'd be handing her children if she were to miscegenate.

Old January 6th, 2007 #38
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
I try to live with a proper balance of masculine and feminine energies so I guess he/she is fair enough I am, in fact, a white male though.

Kievsky's post was not why I entered the discussion. I entered the discussion because this same destructive spirit pervades so much of everything written in this site (and also much of the world as well). Cui bono?

Regarding Kievsky's informing his daughter of the efforts of minority children to emulate a "white" look, I don't actually take offense to that. I think he is only looking out for his daughter. The basis of what is considered attractive is part nature, part nurture. Given that we live in a white nation, and even a world where white people are the majority of the upper class, the cultural pinnacle for attractive is a white look. He is showing his daughter some of the disadvantages she'd be handing her children if she were to miscegenate.
Well thank you for clarifying I will refer to you as a "he" exclusively from now on.

Also, I see your point now on Kievsky's post now, although I respectfully differ, but I'm glad you clarified... and I still agree with most other things you said.

Thank you for contributing... that was still a great post back there.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Old January 16th, 2007 #39
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Quote:
Hezbollah have their children murdered daily at a furious rate. Yes, the jews are wrong for doing it... but clearly angery murderous outbursts are not without severe consequence.
If this is true then whites are justified in mass murdering blacks in order to avenge the death's of thousands of whites that your black bratha's and sista's have slaughterd over the years.

Where should I start, I know, how about a nice public school in Atlanta full of little nigglets. Free at last, free at last, Thank Smith & Wesson we are free at last.
Fair is fair right?

Thread