VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2007 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to James

4 NOV 07
Hail James! Thanks for your thoughtful & thought-provoking letter of 30 OCT 07. It’s fun to consider philosophies, & what they relate to: Reality or the ego of the philosopher? Nietzsche said something about the desire of philosophers to impress the public into thinking that they are wise, indeed. With that caveat, Nietzsche launches into his philosophy. You mentioned the condition of a man who lives alone, without the judgement of others, as a possibility for him losing his own morality. In Nietzsche’s mythical moral essay, “Thus Spake Zarathustra,” the loner goes to a mountaintop to formulate his philosophy, after which he comes down from the mountain to bellow his thoughts to the sheeple. History has many examples of people who become hermits, because they march to the beat of a different drummer, as Thoreau stated. He certainly did! When hermits be came prophets & holy men, resulting from their self-imposed isolation, such loners made names for themselves by teaching others their morality. Such loners reside in emptiness & come back full of things to tell others. The people I’ve known with empty spaces between their ears dwell amongst others, but their lack of aspirations beyond consumption leave them with nothing much to say. Sociologist Riesman would describe such empty husks as “Other-Directed’. When they are in Rome, they do as the Romans do, without question, for they have no morality of their own. “Inner-Directed” people bring their morality with them, regardless of their company or lack thereof. Riesman has a third category, the “Tradition-Directed” people who are imbued with tribal values, which require the presence of fellow tribe members to make such values & the resulting behavior relevant. Oh, I forgot to mention the title of Riesman’s book: “The Lonely Crowd.” You mention the stress & damage resulting from dramatic changes in a person’s environment. Organisms, including humans, crave an optimum degree of stability, with slight variations amongst individuals. Another jew writer, like Riesman, addressed change-related stress in “Future Shock.” His name is Alan Toffler. His thesis can be summed up in one sentence, rather than a book: Change or the prospect thereof causes stress. You are considering the uncertainty of your current confinement, to which you’ve become accustomed. In this case, it would seem that the devil you know holds fewer terrors for you than the one you don’t know. I think most people prefer what they know, than what they don’t know, even if new circumstances may turn out to be better. I look for the good things in all things, however things turn out. In Kipling’s poem, “If”, he says of triumph or disaster that they are two impostors which merit the same treatment. When I experienced the end of my academic career & my assisted departure from the USA, because I was on the outs with the denizens of The District of Corruption, I was too busy to evaluate my situation as one of triumph or disaster. All I knew was that I had to find some place to stay & earn my living, any way possible. I did so, & I can look back on that achievement as a triumph. The disaster was balanced by the knowledge I gained, all of a sudden, about the Zionist-bankster regime which rules this country. Hence, I’d paid tuition for an important lesson, which I needed to know, a.s.a.p.

The adjustments you will need to make, in the event of your ‘disincarceration’, will be assisted by your new surroundings, like visiting a foreign country. There will be lots of stimuli to remind you that your former routines no longer apply. Fortunately, you speak the language, so you should not find the natives too exotic. Food, clothing, shelter & transportation will be exotic requirements, as you know. When I left Africa for Canada, I knew that the seasons are reversed, so I’d be leaving in summer & arriving in winter. I therefore bought warm clothing before I left Africa, which was just what I needed to make the drastic change from the baking streets of Bulawayo to the icy streets of Toronto. If one avoids heatstroke & frostbite within a 2-day flight, he is a successful traveller. I’m sure you can also survive the possible change in your lifestyle. No, I hadn’t planned going to Africa in the first place, nor had I planned to leave Africa when I did. Friends of mine were buried there, co I figured I could be, also. Nor did I plan my surprise retirement, which I thoroughly enjoy, here in Brownest Yakima, the Bulawayo of Central WA. The overall impression I have of my life is of great good fortune, in view of other possibilities which could have harmed or curtailed my existence. All the things which could have happened did not, thus leaving me alive & well. I know that one landmine at the wrong time would have made me leave the ’straight life behind,’ as the silly song goes.

The dismal decline of the USA has pretty much been written already: For “Rome,” say “USA”, which aped Rome from its beginning in North America. Please discard the word, “democracy.” That has never existed in the USA, whose founding felons specifically said that democracy = “mob-rule.” Rome was a republic of the rich, & so was & is the USA. Plato said that democracy degenerates into plutocracy: the rule of the many decays into the rule of the moneyed. Since the USA was never & democracy, it began as a plutocracy, & a slave-owning one at that. Our War of Independence was not against the King of England, but The Bank of England, of which The King was a mere frontman. Thus, we never won our independence, as Cornwallis predicted to Washington at Yorktown.

You raise an important point in considering how thought relates to reality, including thoughts expressed as philosophy. If one believes in a philosophy, which is a code of behavior & a set of values, then one’s behavior should be in accordance with his beliefs. The Whites who conquered Africa were as civilized & as educated as they come, but they did not feel “White Guilt,” so they not only defended themselves, but they imposed their rule on the Black majority. “White Guilt” is being inculcated in our Zionist-controlled media of entertainment, information & ‘edjewcation’, coupled to our Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG) genocide program against Whites. I heard Black Panther Eldridge Cleaver boast that “White Guilt & Black Rage make great sex!” That’s only true if one thinks that “great” = “sick.” Thoughts determine beliefs (philosophies) which lead to behavior, & it is behavior which connects us to reality. Violence can destroy the believer, but not his belief. As for thoughts being outside reality, I think Nietzsche’s words were sobering: “Man has his stomach to remind him that he is not a god.” I recall hippie era movies of the l960s which depicted “bad guys” as eating, whereas the “good guys” never ate, as I recall. One wondered how the “good guys” existed, perhaps by photosynthesis?

Rome wound up as a 2-tier society, in which very few were very rich & very many were very poor. Rome’s majority seemed to live on welfare, summed up as “bread & circuses.” The legions were mainly foreigners, not Romans, & a clique of top-flight thugs (the Praetorian Guard) could choose emperors at will. Black Water Security is already a private army, which could fill that role.

The Whites in North America do have the means to defend themselves, but they lack the will to do so. They have the arms, galore, but they have no desire to unify as Whites. As Menachem Begin wrote in “The Revolt,” the jews will obtain weapons to defeat the Arabs & the British if they WANT to defeat them. In my experience, all the weapons without will & intelligence achieve nothing. Robert Miles, whom I knew pretty well, wrote an accurate comparison between the Right & Left views of weapons: The Left got them & used them, but the Right worshipped them, occasionally showing them to friends, & taking them out to stroke them, but never ever use them, for they might be lost or damaged!

Plato’s parable of The Cave, in which those inside perceive only shadows, which are cast upon the wall by a flickering campfire, as their version of ‘reality’ is, as you say, open to speculation & criticism. It seems to illustrate man’s imperfect knowledge of the real world; yet, “man is the measure of all things,” according to some Greek philosopher, if not Plato. So, how does man overcome his limitations in order to perceive reality? I am reminded of Dr. Goebbels’ invitation to creative-thinking, when he said, “We must be able to leap over our own shadows.” When one imagines doing that, he can understand the need for overcoming our real & imagined limitations, through application of the art of the possible as politics (people-power). Some people choose to ‘leave reality behind,’ by living in their own fantasy worlds, which are supported necessarily by their material world. An illustration of the fantasy lifestyle occurs in “Being There,” in which the protagonist, who lives in a world of TV, tries to dispel 2 Afro-bandits by means of his channel-changer. When fantasy collides with reality, the Titanic has met the iceberg. Most American sheeple live as if fuel prices will become cheaper. Fantasies are not ’free.’

Capitalist statism has long existed. Rome existed primarily to benefit a rich minority. Whatever else it did was merely subordinate to that purpose. The British Empire was no different, for it merely served The Bank of England, owned by the Rothschilds & their tribe, as described in “The Empire of the City.” The U.S. empire has always been a subsidiary of the Rothschild Racket, which began to concentrate its wealth in the 1770s. If we analyze history from the aspect of capitalist statism, we dispel the smokescreen of pseudo-national state imagery, which is designed to befuddle the Goyim. Capitalism never existed for the state, aside from The Third Reich; the state existed for capitalism, the current word for the enrichment of the few at the expense of the many. Communism provided the same benefits to the ruling classes, since it was capitalism under a different label. Hence, the USSR, which was founded, funded, fed & fostered by western jew-banksters, was never a threat to their imperial expansion, somewhat as Orwell depicted in “1984” & “Animal Farm.” The former USSR was discarded when its operations were no longer profitable in terms of power & wealth, just as automakers are discarding their U.S. operations. The sheeple have always been pawns in the game. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread