VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2006 #1
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Default James Mason's “Siege” Now Online

James Mason's “Siege” Now Online

http://www.solargeneral.com/library/siege/

James Mason's riveting firebrand book Siege is now available for public browsing. The book is part roller-coaster ride of White Nationalist politics taken to their logical conclusion, and part operations manual for how to survive as a White Man and thwart the ZOG system in the not-too-far-distant future.

Strongly recommended reading for those who are interested in getting towards the root of the problem without encumbering themselves with the failed “Old Right Wing” approaches which have gotten us absolutely nowhere in the past 50 years. Forget the “masses,” screw the “hearts and minds” approach, with Siege you head straight towards the exit marked “Revolution.” Not to be missed.

-M

Rising again soon...

Old October 29th, 2006 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Thank you Malleus. Solargeneral is hands down one of the best sites on the net! I've barely started reading and already great insight into the struggle are being revealed:

Quote:
One set of equations that Joe Tommasi never got around to mentioning regarding the levels of the struggle is this: in the past the Right Wing pulled stupid stunts against Blacks and other useless expendables and then ran away hoping not to be caught later by Big Brother but usually were caught, and then offered no RESISTANCE. (Trying to defend yourself in Big Brother's courtrooms is not resistance.) Lately some of the Movement have been choosing better, higher targets but still put themselves in a runaway kind of position where they are either caught right on the spot or after a manhunt. Again, little or no resistance (except in the heroic case of Fred Cowan who would not be taken). The two levels which the Movement is steadily evolving toward are these: first, if they must put themselves in a hit-and-run position then they will have made up their minds at the start to not surrender by the rules of the System's game. The final level is when they have begun to hit and keep on hitting, never considering detection much less capture because they are completely involved with the ongoing attack. This final level of struggle shall be when the so-called 'capture parties' sent by Big Brother go out but don't come back.

Any bets as to whether it's coming to that or just how soon?

No bets yet, but I hope soon.

Old October 29th, 2006 #3
Subrosa
Banned

Default This Book Should Be Recommended Reading

http://www.solargeneral.com/library/siege/0102.htm

Excerpts:

Quote:
At the time of the first American Revolution the adversary was the King of England. This man could have been called a lot of things but he couldn't be called evil. The enemy today is the U.S. Government itself and it is, by every standard of measure, the most evil thing that has ever existed on earth. This, once it has sunk home, should be a good enough indicator of the sort of struggle we have ahead of us.
Quote:
It means this: they're not going to let us do it. It means that we're going to have to do it in spite of them. Over their dead bodies.
Quote:
Why, for example, talk out of the side of your mouth in legalistic euphemisms appealing to the noble instincts of a handful of Right Wing types while the bottom line must always come down to revolution, which scares them off? Why indeed break your back trying to get up a "mass" publication when you know damned good and well that the masses will never see it? A useless ploy directed at a useless bunch. (Or could it possibly be that the whole point to this nonsense is some sort of personal thrill or kick and, if luck is with you, maybe an easy living on the side?) You can't try to do two contradictory things at once in a too-little-too-late fashion. But that's the history of the U.S. Right Wing of which the Nazis are a part in all but ideology. The whole basis of the Right Wing was to try and "hold", defend a shrinking perimeter, shouting "Never!", anti-this and anti-that. One can only be shoved over the brink so many times, or trampled and annihilated up to a certain point when one must admit that, if it was a defensive struggle that was being waged, it was lost a little while ago.

Old October 29th, 2006 #4
Subrosa
Banned

For all you yahoos who think you're going to vote your way out of this mess:

Quote:
And here again, can you picture a scenario like this: that great "Silent Majority" has at last gotten fed up, found its wits and given the Nazis or the Klan a voter mandate. The Jews, the Blacks, and the assorted fanatic Reds, etc. least of all to mention the entrenched Capitalist System manned largely by sick, liberal Whites give up, say it was a fair fight, shake hands and turn it all over to us. It's just too crazy to contemplate. If it even started to look like we were verging on some kind of real power they'd go nuts and pull out all stops against us. It has even been predicted that they would go as far as to use H-Bombs against any large strongholds and I wouldn't doubt it a bit considering the stakes.

Old October 29th, 2006 #5
Malleus

Hell yeah, it's a real wild read, and it was fun to work with. Glad to see you're getting something out of it, SR.

That book is a sort of handbook for a White revolution, as I see it. It contains a hell of a lot of practical wisdom and political advice for when the time comes to take off the kiddie gloves and take the fight to the System Pigs by making them feel the pain. As things get worse, we will find that we have little more to lose by getting real mean; things will start getting real interesting when we collectively take off the "Old Right" blinders and start "getting down to business," Sons of Liberty-style.

I hope this book will help provide a vehicle towards those ends, when the time is right.

Any other thoughts?

Rising again soon...

Old October 30th, 2006 #6
C-Stoff

I enjoyed your interview with Chain.

Thanks for the link, is there a .pdf version so that I can read it offline ?

EDIT: An engrossing and educational read for sure.

"The future awaits the sociopathic Ubermensch!" -- Ryan Schuster, Introduction to "Siege".

Old October 30th, 2006 #7
Subrosa
Banned

I would love to get this in book form, it would make a great handout!

Old November 1st, 2006 #8
Malleus

@C-Stoff:

Thanks, a PDF will be coming shortly. You'll be the first to know.

@Subrosa:

The fundamental reason why this was made into an electronic text was the fact that the hard copies are so difficult to come by. There were only less than 2,000 copies made between two editions, I think, and to purchase the one copy available now on Amazon.com requires all of $150 or so. Terrible Tommy might have a few copies left at a reasonable price, so you might want to check in with him on that.

As it stands, your best bet might be to simply make use of a laser printer and print it all out double-sided, bind it up somehow and pass that off to friends. A bit cumbersome to be sure, but probably the best bang for your buck.

Glad you guys like it, and be sure to keep the comentary coming.

Rising again soon...

Old November 1st, 2006 #9
centerfire

Default Somewhat disappointing

I have yet to read all of Siege, just bits here & there. Looks like a really good book. From what I've read, he at some point in Siege railed against Christianity and hoped for its demise. During his most recent prison stay, however, he became a convert and now rambles about the bible and how God's words are coming about in newsworthy events. His take on the origins of Christianity are similar to Christian Identity. He also speculates about UFO's, extraterrestrial DNA in white people, Atlantis, etc. His beliefs have become muddled, unfortunately. Here's a 2003 interview with Mason which gives a glimpse of his new vision posted on Skadi forum: http://forum.skadi.net/archive/index.php/t-24104.html

Last edited by centerfire; November 1st, 2006 at 09:44 AM.

Old November 1st, 2006 #10
Malleus

@centerfire:

You're quite correct, Mason did end up with the god bug biting him, but as I remarked to a friend a bit earlier, this train is going to keep on rolling onwards regardless of whether or not such-and-such a personality is on board. That James Mason is now CI does not distract from his earlier ideas and writings in the least.

Moreover, I don't really see the benefit of Mason deifying Manson as “Uncle Adolf II” or something like that. I don't really see Charles Manson as any sort of positive leader with genuine solutions (to be fair, I really can't say for sure), although if you listen to him for long enough, he'll probably say something everyone might agree with. Nevertheless, all that content is presented verbatim for the reader to discern for himself what value it might be, to be taken for what it may be worth, as it is.

Rising again soon...

Old November 2nd, 2006 #11
centerfire

I agree that his current, and probably permanent, status as Christian does not ruin what he published in times past. It will affect my opinion of what he says in the future a bit, though he said plenty of things that I agree with in the 2003 interview that I posted. What I have read of Siege so far has been quite fun and will certainly read the rest.

Manson is an interesting figure, but you have it right; he wouldn't be a good leader for white nationalism or much of anything else. He's an intriguing lunatic who has said over time things that almost anyone can agree with, though he alienates almost everyone with his bizarre behavior (to say the least).

Last edited by centerfire; November 3rd, 2006 at 06:45 AM.

Old November 3rd, 2006 #12
Malleus

http://www.solargeneral.com/mirrors/...ames_mason.pdf

A PDF of Siege is available here, for those of us on the go who prefer to read while on that long flight.

-M

Rising again soon...

Old November 3rd, 2006 #13
C-Stoff

Thank you !

Old November 16th, 2006 #14
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Thanks to Malleus, I started reading this book and enjoyed it so much I decided to make a audio book out of it.

Can't say I'm that talented at it, but perhaps some will listen that won't read?

The audio book project is here:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/

Old November 17th, 2006 #15
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up Siege

I have listened to the first three audio chapters of the book. Great job Geoff. :cheers:

Hopefully this will reach people who don't have the time to sit down and read the book. However this audio rendition of this book will, hopefully, drive people to read the book.

Also cudos to Malleus for doing such a fine job and getting this book online for everybody to read.

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; November 17th, 2006 at 02:15 PM.

Old November 17th, 2006 #16
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Thanks to Malleus, I started reading this book and enjoyed it so much I decided to make a audio book out of it.

Can't say I'm that talented at it, but perhaps some will listen that won't read?

The audio book project is here:

Well, frankly speaking, excellent job, comrade Beck. :cheers:

Old November 19th, 2006 #17
Malleus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne
Also kudos to Malleus for doing such a fine job and getting this book online for everybody to read.
Thanks!

The book really is worth it's weight in gold and I couldn't bear to see this great work pass into obscurity. I'm just pleased to see that it has taken on a life of its own, so to speak.

Well, carry on.

@subrosa:

Post a few more quotes and excerpts here, if you will. It's nice to give a few hints of what is inside the book to those who have not yet cracked the cover.

Rising again soon...

Old November 19th, 2006 #18
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

The full interview with James Mason, with pictures and all, is archived here.

Old November 20th, 2006 #19
Malleus

Lightbulb

http://thescorp.multics.org/18siege.html

Here's a somewhat decent review of Siege. Take it for what it is worth.

BTW, will anyone here add the links to Siege to the wikipedia page on it?

Thanks,
-M

Rising again soon...

Old November 21st, 2006 #20
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus
http://thescorp.multics.org/18siege.html

Here's a somewhat decent review of Siege. Take it for what it is worth.

BTW, will anyone here add the links to Siege to the wikipedia page on it?

Thanks,
-M
Chapters 4 -6 are now released.

Thread