VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2007 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Brian

17 NOV 07
Hail Brian! Many thanks for your letter & enclosure of 11-11-07. My Gestalt of your situation is that you are at war without an army. You are attacked on all fronts, by all & sundry, especially on your lines of communication & supply. Your campsite is not secure, & your associates are unreliable, incompetent &/or enemy agents. My impression is that you are on enemy territory, so you need allies, as we all do. Your presence appears to have agitated the inmates of this open-air Bedlam alias Ireland, whom you have apparently stimulated to run around in all directions while babbling their own inanities, in some sort of Babel + Blarney. Apparently, your presence has given them something to fear: Your personality as potential leader? Your ideas of White Nationalism?

Currently, the blightwing is giving you the Father Coughlin treatment by drowning you in dissonance. The Irish whom you so well describe don’t have a clue as to their own existence, but the non-Irish seem to know what is in their interests as Whites, & they are willing to DO things, rather than SAY things, ad infinitum, in Nee-fashion.

Nee wanted me to visit Ireland so I might ’rescue’ the Irish from their ills, which he seemed unable to identify. His lack of knowledge & apparent lack of interest indicates that the Irish, for whom he purports to speak, are not aware of their problems, either. In fact, many seem to view the problems of non-White invasion & drugs as positive assets, which add some ‘color’ to their otherwise uneventful lives. So far, their situation is hopeless, but not serious.

Other writers have posited some turning point, in which our dysfunctional behavior suddenly becomes competent & focussed, on behalf of White survival. The Germans under Weimar achieved this turnabout with Hitler, much to the amazement of anti-Germans who may have thought that Germany would dissolve in an alcoholic haze & flop into the hands of the Reds. Now, Germany is more like Babel, with its large, diverse alien population. You remember that the jews’ biblical Babel Fable posited a sudden change in which the existing members of society could no longer understand one another, which certainly interfered with their highrise construction project, as I recall. Well, Babel conditions can be created by adding alien diversity to a society from outside, rather than befuddling its members from the inside by means of some diversity-dementia ray, as Yahweh allegedly used against the inhabitants of Babel. Imagine how Hitler would fare, addressing such a diverse audience, in which no agreement existed on the definition of ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Diversity means that invading aliens want to grab as much loot as they can from their suicidal host people, on behalf of the aliens’ own groups. We see this here in North America, under ZOG. ZOG itself is a group of parasitic, predatory aliens who invaded the territory by means of banksterism & who rule via their Goy frontmen. It is a classic model of Rothschild agent J.P. Morgan’s dictum of “hiring ˝ to shoot the other ˝.”

Some refer to the alleged turning point as “the balloon going up,” which was the prelude to the beginning of a battle, which required the use of observation balloons. I saw the proverbial balloon go up in White-ruled Rhodesia, where the White sheeple merely dithered themselves into exile or extinction. Hence, nothing guarantees that Whites will ever reach the turning point which Germans reached under ZOG-Weimar. In this regard, your 1930s patriotic publications are of historical value, but it would take a contemporary thinker to make such history relevant to the Goyim of today. We cannot afford to get bogged down in detailled trivia of the past in our attempt to address the present. The personalities & institutions, such as The League of Nations Union, are dead, while the malefactors of The Bank of England remain in charge of current affairs. The League itself was a product of those banksters, as were both World Wars et al. Most Goyim are too bogged down in the trivial details of their own immediate consumption-excretion behavior to be concerned about The Big Picture of human affairs.

Congratulations on your ability to survive & carry on, amid the screeching, jostling & grasping monkeys who beset you. In politics as in comedy, it is said that “timing is everything.” It appears that White Australians are more awake & aware of their alien problems than are the Irish, so you may wish to consider a move to greener pastures for political prospects. As for me, if I knew of ”a better ‘ole than this,” I’d certainly go to it. The recurring problem I’ve faced is deportation by ZOG, which is often the fate of pro-White Whites. All the best, as always. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread