Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2013 #2201
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The North Dakota AG doesn't seem all that concerned about Cobb's civil rights complaint. Wait until he encounters the legal brilliance of OTPTT.

Quote:
Jailed white separatist taken to state hospital

November 28, 2013 12:30 am

FARGO, N.D. (AP)A white separatist jailed in North Dakota has been taken to the state mental hospital.

Mercer County Sheriff Dean Danzeisen said Craig Cobb was taken earlier to a clinic in Beulah and then transferred to the State Hospital in Jamestown.

Cobb previously said he was not eating as part of effort to seek spiritual enlightenment.

No information on Cobb’s condition was available Wednesday evening, and a call by The Associated Press to Danzeisen was not immediately returned.

Cobb bought property in Leith, in southwestern North Dakota, in hopes of attracting more white supremacists there and taking over the town’s government.

He was jailed on charges he terrorized residents with guns.

Earlier, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said he was not worried about a civil rights complaint filed against him by Cobb.

Cobb filed the complaint after Stenehjem told KFGO radio that Cobb and his supporters are “not the kind of people wanted in North Dakota.”

Stenehjem told KFGO Wednesday that the complaint is “absurd, just like most of Cobb’s beliefs are.”

Cobb told The Associated Press he would drop the complaint, sell his Leith house and leave the state if prosecutors drop charges.

Stenehjem said Cobb will have to answer to the charges.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2202
James Dovery

That Attorney General is a bonehead. I read somewhere where he said he was just "a citizen exercising his freedom of speech" in ridiculing Cobb, the thing is, he's not a private citizen doing so on his own time, but doing so as an agent of the state on his job time. Completely unprofessional behavior like you would have in Zimbabwe.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2203
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
I've haven't heard this. Could you give an example of such? Other than committers of heinous crimes.
A lot of inmates will do anything to make a name for themselves. Sometimes just being famous or having some notoriety is enough.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2204
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
A lot of inmates will do anything to make a name for themselves. Sometimes just being famous or having some notoriety is enough.
In theory. But in practice which one of our notorious comrades has been murdered inside? Or for that matter, how many notorious inmates, and there are plenty of them, actually get taken out? The few that we read about are usually child molesters, and even they don't get taken out that often, mainly I think because they stick them together in prison psyche wards, like out here in California I think they go to Vacaville.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2205
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
In theory. But in practice which one of our notorious comrades has been murdered inside? Or for that matter, how many notorious inmates, and there are plenty of them, actually get taken out? The few that we read about are usually child molesters, and even they don't get taken out that often, mainly I think because they stick them together in prison psyche wards, like out here in California I think they go to Vacaville.
Yeah, and because there's a section inside prisons called protective custody, where they routinely stick child molestors, and ex-gang members ... basically, anyone who is likely to be attacked by other inmates.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2206
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Yeah, and because there's a section inside prisons called protective custody, where they routinely stick child molestors, and ex-gang members ... basically, anyone who is likely to be attacked by other inmates.

Right, the other PC. So if it ever gets to the point where WN are being singled out for murder by the horde then they would go in PC. As it is, I don't think being racist is that big a deal inside, since being racist is the default mode of being in there. The exception is not being racist. But this could all change, considering the system may very well start overtly encouraging Blacks to murder nationalist Whites.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2207
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro_Sturzenbecker View Post
I don't care about Kelley's weight or "Fred's" criminal history. I want updates on Craig from Rounder. I'm relieved to hear that he at least ate something on Thanksgiving. He's going to need a clear mind to deal with these bogus charges and a clouded brain running on ketones instead of glucose is not going to make the job any easier.

In honor of our ancestors and their successful Fall Harvests that allowed us to be here today, Happy Belated Thanksgiving to my racial kindred.
He's not going to have any say in dealing with the charges. His only hope is jury nullification. He broke the law, so unless a person on the jury refuses to convict him due to it being a stupid law... he is screwed.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2208
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
He ate yesterday, and says he'll eat "coupla times per week". I bitched at him and told him to eat 3 meals per day.

He can't phone out, but friends can phone in. PM me for his number and I'll decide whether or not you're a friend.
Just got off the phone with a WN who called the hospital to talk to Craig. He was told by a nurse that the couldn't talk to Craig, because his name was not on the 'call' list. Coincidentally, the hospital told him that the name Glenn Miller was not on the call list either (he asked specifically).

I don't know the games that are being played, but it doesn't surprise me. Psych wards get off on having complete control over every aspect of their patients' day.

It's not hard to find the phone number for the hospital on Google, either.

Old November 30th, 2013 #2209
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Q. Do patients at the State Hospital pay for the treatment they receive? What if I am unable to pay for treatment?

A. The Legislature requires that the State Hospital provide for a portion of its allocated budget through the collection of payment for services. Cost of treatment is based on a daily rate that varies somewhat depending on intensity of services required. Like other hospitals, the State Hospital submits claims to patients' insurance companies, and also receives Medicaid funding for patients under 21 or over 65 years of age. An Ability to Pay program is available for individuals who do not have the resources to pay for their treatment; hospital staff will work with patients to explain this program and assist them in applying.

http://www.nd.gov/dhs/locations/stat...aq.html#quest5

Old November 30th, 2013 #2210
James Hawthorne

Old December 1st, 2013 #2211
Randal Goode

Quote:
There are a lot of guys get knifed or beaten to death in prisons. Some prisons are extremely dangerous and you had better have at least one guy watching your back at all times. You're wrong here. I'm not saying Cobb or such and such WN inmate is going to be killed, just that you are mistaken about how dangerous--lethal--many prisons are. Vacaville, the one you mention, is extremely dangerous. So is San Quentin. Dozens more are, too. Michigan City, in Indiana. The Castle in Kentucky. La Grange is bad, too. Every state has at least one. There are plenty of people who can testify to this. Even that show, Lock Up, showed enough to give the clue.

Old December 1st, 2013 #2212
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
There are a lot of guys get knifed or beaten to death in prisons. Some prisons are extremely dangerous and you had better have at least one guy watching your back at all times. You're wrong here. I'm not saying Cobb or such and such WN inmate is going to be killed, just that you are mistaken about how dangerous--lethal--many prisons are. Vacaville, the one you mention, is extremely dangerous. So is San Quentin. Dozens more are, too. Michigan City, in Indiana. The Castle in Kentucky. La Grange is bad, too. Every state has at least one. There are plenty of people who can testify to this. Even that show, Lock Up, showed enough to give the clue.
Inconsiderate, generally uncouth neighbors is one of the occupational hazards of being a criminal.

That's why it's ill-advised to do stupid shit that causes one to become incarcerated.

Old December 1st, 2013 #2213
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Q. Do patients at the State Hospital pay for the treatment they receive? What if I am unable to pay for treatment?

A. The Legislature requires that the State Hospital provide for a portion of its allocated budget through the collection of payment for services. Cost of treatment is based on a daily rate that varies somewhat depending on intensity of services required. Like other hospitals, the State Hospital submits claims to patients' insurance companies, and also receives Medicaid funding for patients under 21 or over 65 years of age. An Ability to Pay program is available for individuals who do not have the resources to pay for their treatment; hospital staff will work with patients to explain this program and assist them in applying.

http://www.nd.gov/dhs/locations/stat...aq.html#quest5
I've seen it reported that Cobb requested to be taken to the hospital himself.

If that's the case, I've no idea if that has any bearing on North Dakota being able to charge him, but I doubt it. Cobb is a ward of the state at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Is it the lighting in that shot or is Dutton growing a Hitler upper-soul patch?

Old December 1st, 2013 #2214
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I see the upshot of this move by Craig as reframing the discourse in political, rather than criminal, terms.
Jimmy, assuming you had the chance to observe/interact with him at some length, what was your take on Cobb's disposition/faculties when you were in Leith?

Old December 1st, 2013 #2215
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Jimmy, assuming you had the chance to observe/interact with him at some length, what was your take on Cobb's disposition/faculties when you were in Leith?
If Craig's crazy, he's not crazy in any way I've previously witnessed, and he's probably smarter than I am in certain respects, which would render the psychological motivations behind his behavior inscrutable to me.

Obviously, he's not a normal person, but the norm is acceptance/denial of White genocide, the resistance to which was the common cause that drew us together in the first place, but is itself seen by the public as a manifestation of paranoia.

What I am comfortable saying, because I was also familiar with Kynan before we were reunited in Leith, is that the combination of their two personalities (Craig and Kynan) probably possessed too many similar and mutually reinforcing vulnerabilities.

While I admired many of Craig's visionary qualities, I was haunted by a sense of his fragility with respect to the mundane, practical, workaday world for which he seemed to have little interest. I think that's why he is so skinny. His mental life is so all absorbing that he can't be troubled to eat.

Even though I was living in a tent, every day that I spent in Leith commenced with my making of coffee for the two of us. He seemed to enjoy drinking coffee, but not enough to make it for himself. Same with food from what I could tell.

In the days leading up to the big town hall meeting in Leith, it was one of Craig's top priorities to get flags and flagpoles assembled and erected on all the properties he had donated to White nationalists. He had purchased many flags and flagpoles which arrived daily via FedEx. Inasmuch as he was kept very busy with media engagements and organizational responsibilities, he asked that I take care of receiving, assembling and erecting the flag assemblies on the respective properties, which I agreed to do.

A conundrum developed when I had received and constructed more flag assemblies than we had personnel to safeguard. Craig had, in my view, a strong tendency to expand the flag perimeter beyond our capacity to defend it. He wanted the place to look bigger than it actually was, which is understandable, but his desire was so strong that it seemed at times to impair his ability to accurately assess the weakness it exposed.

As it was, we only lost one flag that I know of, and maybe Craig viewed the flags as expendable all along, but it seemed to me that the success of the flag program was dependent on my presence acting as practical counterbalance to Craig's grand vision, and I think this pattern was reflected in all aspects of our friendship.

My overall sense, when leaving Leith, was that I wished I could take Craig home with me to shelter him through the winter. I told him I thought he needed a wife. He agreed and said he planned to go south and look for one after he returned from doing the Goddard show in New York.

When news broke of Kynan's debacle at the city council meeting, I assumed that Craig had agreed to let the Duttons stay in his house as caretakers while he moved to a more southerly climate for the winter. I figured Arizona or Florida.

I remember making a comment critical of his retreat on this thread, but soon thereafter I was proven wrong by Craig's reappearance in Leith at which time I thought was preferable to leaving the Duttons there to go it alone.

I'm proud of Craig for returning and standing by his vision regardless of its flaws.

Old December 1st, 2013 #2216
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
I can see that I gave the above impression although I didn't mean to imply that prisons in the Kwa are safe, just that WN do not seem to be targeted per se.

Old December 1st, 2013 #2217
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
If Craig's crazy, he's not crazy in any way I've previously witnessed, and he's probably smarter than I am in certain respects, which would render the psychological motivations behind his behavior inscrutable to me.
OK. Thanks for your first-hand impressions, Jimmy.

Old December 1st, 2013 #2218
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Didn't hear or see this one until now.

Quote:
Craig Cobb Hanging Hoax: White Supremacist Did Not ‘Lynch’ Himself, Isn’t Dead

A viral “news report” has been been circulated across social media sites saying that white supremacist Craig Cobb is dead via suicide after he was told that he is 14 percent black.

The report, circulated by satire news site Newslo.com, claims Cobb “decided to ‘end the humiliation’ by lynching himself, according to members in attendance” at the “Trisha Goddard Show.”

According to its disclaimer, Newslo “is the first hybrid News/Satire platform on the web. Readers come to us for a unique brand of entertainment and information that is enhanced by features like our fact-button, which allows readers to find what is fact and what is satire.”

The part about Cobb killing himself live on television is fake. Other parts of the story, however, are true.

On the article, a number of commenters appeared to believe it. Some media sites also reported on it and blogs republished it.

No mainstream media entities have reported on Cobb hanging himself.

However, on the “Trisha Goddard Show” last week, Cobb was told that he is 14 percent black, which actually did happen.

Cobb has made headlines recently for trying to start a white supremacist enclave in Leith, North Dakota. Cobb has purchased a large amount of property in the town to further his goals

He was arrested this week for allegedly terrorizing residents of Leith with a rifle.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/3688...lynch-himself/

Old December 1st, 2013 #2219
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Didn't hear or see this one until now.
So the "Newslo" site is like The Onion without the occasionally witty humor?

Old December 1st, 2013 #2220
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
So the "Newslo" site is like The Onion without the occasionally witty humor?
Apparently.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread